• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FIRST.NAME.BASIS - NOID + Takeover are good!

Kenrawr

Smash Master
tk let's wait a lil before we get to talkin bout fnb north lol. the whole "FNB North" has been joke status for so long that i'm not sure if making it official so suddenly is sucha great idea.

half of us even hardly know the guys..

Vinnie

Smash Master
TK and Zak, you guys live with each other? I remember at MLG DC, Coney mentioned to me that that house was going to be an FNB house or something... after I graduate high school, I'm going to move out and live with some smashers for a year or two instead of going to college immediately. Allied/Atomsk/Vex/Izumi are doing the same thing soon I think, they're all getting jobs and stuff. I was thinking maybe I can move in? And get a job of course. Just an idea. What do you think!?

SOVAman

Smash Hero
TK and Zak, you guys live with each other? I remember at MLG DC, Coney mentioned to me that that house was going to be an FNB house or something... after I graduate high school, I'm going to move out and live with some smashers for a year or two instead of going to college immediately. Allied/Atomsk/Vex/Izumi are doing the same thing soon I think, they're all getting jobs and stuff. I was thinking maybe I can move in? And get a job of course. Just an idea. What do you think!?
Sounds ****ing gay

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
That's freaking amazing XD, I wish I could do that :/, move in with friends and screw everything else, party!!!, get some average job and be with my friends all day <3. Have fun my dude.!!!!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
That's freaking amazing XD, I wish I could do that :/, move in with friends and screw everything else, party!!!, get some average job and be with my friends all day <3. Have fun my dude.!!!!
That's a really bad idea honestly.

These days, without a college degree you go nowhere unless you're really lucky like rich parents or something.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
That's a really bad idea honestly.

These days, without a college degree you go nowhere unless you're really lucky like rich parents or something.
Not true

I have no college degree. Working hard and knowing people is the best way to get set. School isn't worth anything IMO, just prove you're better than everyone else at something and you're set.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
@Vinnie Personally, I would love that, That would mean waaaaay more practice for me...lol...but in all seriousness many people have asked for that spot and you are like the only person who I actually wanted there (and the other people are smashers)

but by the time you graduate we might not even be living in the same house.

also you would somehow have to find a job before you even get down here because rent is 400 dollars a month.

and at the same time I think the one roommate who moved out is coming back in february...lol

@Seagull, Tant is right. EVERYONE has a degree now...they are basically giveaways at this point because of how easy it is to get one...doesn't guarantee a job though.

Lobos

Smash Master
what seagull said is somewhat true

Not true

I have no college degree. Working hard and knowing people is the best way to get set. School isn't worth anything IMO, just prove you're better than everyone else at something and you're set.
From my own experience this is also true....I had friend that was in my graphics class back in college and then suddenly he stopped going to school. He saw me one day and said he got a job as an elevator tech and got the job thru his uncle or some ****.....Were only 19 and he was making like 70K off the back just from knowing someone lol

I didn't finish college myself but I did some computer tech work for 3 years and now im an engineer for fox 5 lol

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I did take a microsoft course to propel my career. I am microsoft certified. So instead of paying in 100k in loans or stressing my life working/schooling/smashing I just took it easy for 4 years and made money.

Now my boss is willing to pay for more training and I can do it at work. Pretty cool IMO.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
yea I went to Tesst college for 18 months and at the 12th month is when i started working for the army

and my parents are paying my loans sooooo...yea....

Coney

Smash Master
guess what i got for christmas

THE RED WIIIIIIIII

i didn't even ask for it, my mom got it for me because she knows i really like to travel and bring my wii with me to stuff so now i have a brand new red wii for home and the regular white wii for traveling...kinda neat i guess. i also got a travel bag for it, a GPS, a neat sleeping bag and a strange adjustable pillow, i am like 300% prepared for ohio

also i didn't have new mario bros or the motionplus and both came with it, and my favorite color is red, so really it's not THAT indulgent i guess

girlfriend xmas is tomorrow (it's her birthday too :X ) wish me luck

how'd you guys do?

SOVAman

Smash Hero
wow

THE RED WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII RED WIWIWIWIIWIIIIIIII REREREREREREREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD EIIIIIIIIIIW IWIWIWIWIIWIWIWEI REEDDDDDDDDDDDD WIREIRIEWRWEIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD WIIIIIIIIIIIIII !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kenrawr

Smash Master
i don't wanna listen to your crappy white boy music for 8 hours anyway

i hope zak falls asleep instantly and forever

hmph.

Top Bottom