• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FIRST.NAME.BASIS - NOID + Takeover are good!

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Idk how you guys would be able to find housing nearby but I mean I guess I can Do that

but Ima need you to confirm housing before we even leave cuz you really cant stay at Chi's house

and also you and danny drive to my house

Kenrawr

Smash Master
yeah obv @ all of the above. more than likely we won't be able to but we wanted to know if we'd even have a ride in the first place. can you PM me clow's address so we can figure out what's close?

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance? I loved that game. FFTA2 wasn't that good though.
FFTA2 sucked so baaaaad....they made the judges even more ridiculous...and the enemy army never has to even follow the laws...

The original FFT was the best by far. Had an amazing soundtrack too.

i don't wanna listen to your crappy white boy music for 8 hours anyway

i hope zak falls asleep instantly and forever

hmph.
I lol'd considerably.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
guess what i got for christmas

THE RED WIIIIIIIII

i didn't even ask for it, my mom got it for me because she knows i really like to travel and bring my wii with me to stuff so now i have a brand new red wii for home and the regular white wii for traveling...kinda neat i guess. i also got a travel bag for it, a GPS, a neat sleeping bag and a strange adjustable pillow, i am like 300% prepared for ohio

also i didn't have new mario bros or the motionplus and both came with it, and my favorite color is red, so really it's not THAT indulgent i guess

girlfriend xmas is tomorrow (it's her birthday too :X ) wish me luck

how'd you guys do?
I got money.

and that's it lol.
I'm still trying to get to Ohio, if I can't, then I might just go to NC. *shrugs*

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
I never quit the crew FYI biatches. Work just never let me off.
To anyone thinking i QUIT i didnt. So yea, suck it
"Brawl is so stupid, I'm gonna play a better game where I'm not low tier and don't have to camp"

"Bowhoooo, I cry and complain allday"

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
yea what takeover said...that pretty much sounded like you stepping down from FNB

either way you totally got fired for being mad inactive and not giving a **** about it anyway

I mean its not like we outcasted you...you just weren't listed on the FNB roster...we still <3 you...lol

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
I don't see the point in not listing Chris anyway though. It's not like having one less player is going to up our cred. It's not like he isn't a smart enough player to be listed with us. His work situation is in fact always ****ty, but I don't think there is any point to removing him from the FNB roster, since he will always be associated with us anyway. I mean, he DID carry us in our first crew battle... HMMM... And besides, how bad-*** is it to be in the same crew with the BEST GANON ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH. Not to mention he was one of the 3 original members of this crew. smh.

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
F'IN GIANT SON!!!! I requested off for MLG DC like half a year in advance and I worked every single day of it... Giant is real dawg.

Edit:

Also, can we please be mario villains? I've been so hyped to be lemmy koopa forevs :(

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
The point is Danny

***** quit

if I said "**** ALL OF YALL AND THIS GAME"

and you guys didn't take me off of the roster after that then you are keeping me for no reason.

and you can't use that he still associates with us logic...it took me 4-5 months to get in to FNB and I had been chilling wiht you ***s well before that...I don't go to a tourney for one month and I'm inactive...while Chris hasn't been to anything in like 6 months and JUST NOW started playing again but he should have stayed on the roster the whole time?...**** that.

same **** with matador not going to tourneys but he got into FNB before me also.

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
I just think we have different opinions on what the point of having a crew is. I feel like it should consist of friends who would be friends outside of smash. I never understood why we started kicking our friends out for having busy lives.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
23% BASICALLY QUIT HIMSELF *****!

he kicked himself out

the only person that could even be remotely thought of as Kicked out was Matador and that was because He pretty much borderline Quit...but now he's back so he's back

and what you are describing is a friendship...if the crew was the way you described it we would definitely have liek 20 more people in it....I mean us all being friends is a plus but that can't be the basis of a BRAWL Crew who is pretty much considered one of the Top Crews in MD/VA (WITHOUT ANY MK'S!!)

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
Yea obviously we don't let every friend in, but I mean we are a tight group of people who fit in with the rest... but anyways, I don't really know what this quitting statement from Chris was that you recall so vividly.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I'd scroll back but I don't think he even put in in this thread...but weren't you the one to tell me that...lol

I'm pretty sure I heard it from you about him saying he was done with brawl whenever he started playing WoW or starcraft hardcore again

Kenrawr

Smash Master
+1 for adding chris back into the OP. I only "wanted" him taken out because he didn't seem to care anymore. It's now apparent that he does.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
+1 well yea I mean if he's actually gonna play and **** then of course he should be readded...I never wanted anybody kept out but it seems like kicking them always motivates them to play again

MATADOR!!!!!!!!

lol

FNB!
(north also!)

GaNoN-SpaM!

Smash Cadet
Lawl @ tk thinking he knows anything. i DIDNT quit and i even warned everyone work wont let me off for awhile.
i came to a few scattered fests when i could. i WANT to play and sure i ***** sometimes.. but who doesnt ***** about some boring campy crap from time to time?
I NEVER SAID I QUIT. so seriously stop saying i did. im just annoyed at the fact that im nowhere mentioned in the thread.
When work lets up i would expect to be in the crew seeing how i was one of the originals ya know... but atm i DO understand why im not in the crew.. but the fact that i was erased from memory is just F'd up.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
nobody said you "officially" quit

but you might as well have said it yourself

"**** this game"

"im not playing anymore/I'm gonna go play Wow/Starcraft" sounds like some quitting statements to me

and You weren't erased..we all still know who you are and who you play and that we're friends and ****...you just weren't in the OP...which basically put you in the "Graveyard" but like that idea was dumb so I'm guessing coney just decided all the people who would be in the graveyard just don't get in the OP

either way I don't have control of the OP so any problem you have with it take it up with Zak

(Yes I just passed that off)

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
LOL and we have important honoraries such as "***" listed, but not chris, one of our founders. lulzzzzz

Kenrawr

Smash Master
just let chris back in imo. he still deserved some kinda recognition even though he was inactive. that's what the graveyard was for.

tk chill with whatever point you're trying to make. it's... pointless!

Top Bottom