• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem: The Discussion Thread (keep FE Fates story under spoilertags)

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
Prem. - 2
Rush forward. KO with pair-up chrome with silver sword.

Prologue - 8
Went with LTC avatar (lol) and went with +mag/-lck build.
T1P - LTC weaken with thunder. Chrome get kill on myrm.
T1E - Barbarian kills itself on LTC (lucky crit lol) and barbarian weakens on Chrome.
T2P - Avatar KO barbarian with Thunder. Pair-up chrom with avatar to take on the mage incoming.
T3 KO.
T4 Separate
T5 Heal move into position to tank two myrm. One with chrome the other with avatar.
T6 Move closer KO both Myrms with each character.
T7 Pair-up avatar + chrom and move into position to get hit by both boss and mage. Lucky KO on mage with 34% attack chance.
T8 Chrom nabs the KO on the boss.

Had to restart a few times due to too many attacks making mark. Yeah, if all attacks hit or you cannot get say a pair-up attack to OHKO some enemies, then you take too much damage to really complete the map comfortably. I can see why Fredrick is free for all to use in some other runs.

Ch 1 - 5
lol I restarted once I realized that pair-up is on one fortress > two people on two separate fortresses.
T1 - Chrome on fortress with paired up Avatar.
T2 - Switch to avatar with thunder.
T3 - Pretty much I simply sit here and watch again as 34% dual strike activates or LTC has enough strength + speed from pair-up to tank all the enemies and 1RKO back.
T4 - Attack boss with chrome
T5 - Finish chrome off. Could get a T4 if I got the dual strike to happen.

Ch 2 - 12
This sort of felt like the L run trying to do this with only Stall, LTC, and Chrome. Either way, got a KO for Stall on turn one. Got them set-up in a way to go to the mountain with LTC. Stall paired up with Chrome on a forest to tank some enemies. LTC very close to death on that mountain. Had to spend some time healing on forts after the first wave. Walled on the bridge (too many dual strikes is bad here). Got Stall the kill for the boss. Finally glad Ch3 has the preparation menu to steal the items from the others which stall wish he had an iron lance on this chapter.
Your prologue strategy sounds pretty awesome. But you hit the nail on the head, there: since I never dodged a hit (except Chrom x MU dodged the boss once), I took way too much damage. I probably should have restarted but I hate banking on hax... The RNG in this game sometimes doesn't reset like you think it will, i.e., you reset and get the same crit/dual strike/level-up bonuses you got last time. Not always, but sometimes.

Y'know, you were gonna let all of us use Freddy, too. I was one of the "smart" ones who downplayed that. I guess if Prologue kicked my butt, I can blame myself, ha ha.

Last edited:
Well, I think you might have had a better time if you had not used -def. +1 def means -1 damage for every hit you take. Therefore, against 4 enemy attacks -def breaks even with +hp. Afterwards, neutral to def would be better.

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
For People who are confused Fire Emblem is game where like Control People and like Kill people and Talk to people and gain weapons by talking to people
EDIT: Who out of all the Main Protags would you like to see revived? for me its Alm

Last edited:

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
Well, Oz picked Virion, so I can safely progress. Chapter 1 was a cakewalk compared to Prologue. Put Sully on the southern fort, and Chrom x MU on the northern one. Chrom caught up to MU in levels.

When Sully was down to 16 HP and within range of 4 different enemies, I used Virion to lure away one of the Fighters, giving her the cover she needed. MU massacred the boss with Thunder, and Chrom did his usual dual strike. MU gained 2 HP on level up! Dang I love +HP. Sully got a level, gaining speed, luck and res... At least it's something. On to Chapter 2, which could be somewhat challenging. I'm able to pick up both Miriel and Vaike, though, so I have a lot of options.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Chrom
MU
Cherche
Lissa
Henry
Olivia
Donnel
Say'ri
(Gerome)
(Owain)
(Inigo)

That's a lot more units than I thought I'd have. Training Donnel will probably be a pain, but at least I've got Lissa to make the early chapters doable, if slowly.

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
Chrom
MU
Cherche
Lissa
Henry
Olivia
Donnel
Say'ri
(Gerome)
(Owain)
(Inigo)

That's a lot more units than I thought I'd have. Training Donnel will probably be a pain, but at least I've got Lissa to make the early chapters doable, if slowly.
I think you've got it pretty tough. Arguably, Delta has it worse since the only unit he can pick up besides Chrom and MU is Sumia, which is 4 maps in... Good luck, guys.

So I beat chapter 2. I actually had to restart the map once, because the first time I tried I failed to protect Miriel, and she got double-teamed by a pair of Soldiers. It was as disgusting as it sounds.

My strategy was the form a phalanx around her! With her back to the edge of the map, Vaike x Sully, Chrom, and MU protected her on all sides and softened up the enemies, getting her some exp with kills the next turn. I paired Lissa with Fred (disarmed) and Virion with Stahl (disarmed) and just had them draw enemy attention as they were able. Once the southern zombies were kaput, I healed everyone on the southern forts before heading north.

When I was ready, I paired Chrom with Sully (+4 speed!), and sent her to the northeastern fort to weather the enemy storm. MU paied with Vaike to aggro the enemies in range of the west side of the bridge, with Miriel behind. Miriel did some clean up and got a level... +1 luck. I kid you not. It was kind of irionic, I should have taken a picture...

Then, boss time. Miriel smacked him, MU smacked him with Thunder, and Vaike got the killing blow, with sully helping with accuracy boosts.

Consequently, Vaike just got a whole lot Vaiker!

He claims to be invincible, and he's off to a solid start.

Last edited:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I am on Cog of Destiny now, on my draft run.

Supplies are getting dangerously low. This could be difficult.

Edit: I lied. Beat it first try.

Last edited:

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
All picks are done!

My final team: Chrom x MU (Valory), Kellam x Miriel, Gaius, Vaike, Sully (undecided on husband due to no grind), Tiki.

Still trying to decide on how to train Chrom and MU. Dunno how much reclassing and promotion I can manage before the story is over. I'd like Chrom to end up as a Bow Knight. MU might end up a Dark Flier. If I have time and exp, I'll recruit Kjelle and Laurent. Wish I could have Noire without Tharja ;__;

A weird thing happened while I was beating Arena Ferox. When it was just down to Lucina, I got Miriel x Kellam into her attack range, and hit her with Thunder diagonally. Kellam activated dual strike. Lucina healed herself with Falchion! Hit her again, she healed again! I just ket doing it until Miriel levelled up, and then Lucina finally attacked, lol.

Wish I had taken a picture of how I got through the first half of the chapter Sumia joins. Took me like 4 tries to find an exact string of actions where no one would die. The challenge is of course the enemies on the southeastern side.

D

Deleted member 189823

FE13 Draft, team of Le Ozu

Oz - LIBRA, Frederick, Panne, Anna, Virion, Basilio

We have a LIBRA.

That libra willl be hard to get.

Ch4 - 8
I think I could have done this faster, but did not want to reset to do so. I got Stall some exp and got him and LTC out of the E rank for lance and sword respectively.
T1 - Lure in both bandits, but in a way that the mages went for chrom/LTC rather than be in range for Stall.
T2 - Chrome moved out of range of mages, but LTC in range of mages. Stall continues to battle a lone bandit luring him in with bronze lance.
T3 - Chrome and LTC finish off the mages and the knights moved that last enemy phase. So, they are in range to kill themselves on chrome and LTC each. Stall gets his KO.
T4+ Pretty much at this time I have all enemies wiped out save for the two hand axe users which leaves me wasting turns chasing them down to kill them before finally going after Lucina herself. Stall gets the KO and much needed +2 speed on his part. Maybe he will start doubling otherwise I will reserve him to late game pair-up fodder lol

I suppose I could have tried arranging things to get LTC and stall separated so that Stall could enemy phase javelin the handaxe guy while LTC thunders the other one. But, I don't want to restart :p

lol I am seeing more reason why Fredrick is allowed for all to use again along with everyone allowing Maribelle and Ricken to do stuff on this chapter. My avatar would have to have 17 speed by this chapter simply to kill off a myrmidon to prevent ricken/maribelle from getting attacked and engaging in combat. Either way, this chapter will seems like hell with only 3 units and only one of them can do 1-2 range lol I am glad I used sometime to get a tonic for str/def for each unit in this group.

Ch 5 - 9
I am not even going to bother explaining in great detail. Ricken helps with this chapter when you need a unit to KO those wyverns quickly. Elwind is too good on this chapter. Pretty much the strategy was get to Ricken/Maribelle as quickly as possible. With my units blocked ricken/maribelle from being attacked (luckily) and proceed to tank the center of the map until reinforcements die down, then move up in the center to engage the units that never move aggressively towards you without being in range. Thankfully, I do not have to move very far to do that.

No idea if I want to use Ricken for very much. Probably just use him to help whittle away at enemies for others to KO and use him as a nice pair-up. +4 magic should come in handy.

Ch 6 - 7/58
Main strategy is LTC cleans up right side by itself for a couple of turns before heading west to assist chrome. Stall sits in the center for literally the whole map pretty much acting as a wall before last couple of turn clean up duty. Chrome faces a hell of a lot of enemies trying to kill him on the left flank. I think this is a poor strategy given that Chrome probably should have died with how many attacks went his way, but when the mages have like 50% hit rate while you sit on a pillar I suppose it safe enough or just dumb luck. Probably should have had LTC cover that flank and let Stall, Ricken, Lucina, and Chrome deal with the right flank as enemies come by instead of spreading my units as I did. I might have finished faster too perhaps with enemies attacking Lucina. Oh, well. Stall, Chrome, LTC looking good. Ricken makes a good pair-up unit lol

Not sure if I should do the paralogues or not. It does not seem like I need to do so at this point. Chrome, LTC, and Stall are all looking good enough at this point for me to continue on. I guess if they did not have the stat-ups they have been having I could use the paralogues for a few extra levels. But, I get cordelia now!

Ch 7 - 5/63
I am happy with the ending of this chapter. I managed to finish before the wyvern reinforcements arrived on enemy phase. Overall turn of events was lure in wyverns from the sides as I slowly push forward down the middle. But, the last turn I had the boss to KO, two weakened wyverns, and an out of reach wyvern rider that except for a cordelia that she could not finish off on her own.
-Ricken trades elwind to LTC and KOs a wyvern rider
-Stall joins with LTC to get enough speed to double boss.
-LTC KOs boss with elwind and doubling.
-Chrom finishes a wyvern rider and is only one tile away from the wyvern that is out of reach except for cordelia.
-Cordela now adjacent to full hp wyvern and chrome doubles it and with 37% dual strike I procure one of the dual strikes to KO the wyvern ;D

Despite not really wanting to use Ricken he has been quiet handy for a few situations where some extra damage is helpful. 2nd seal and master seal next round :D

Ch 8 - 9/72
I wonder if I could have gone faster on this chapter by having Cordelia doing some dropping around the place. Ricken helped by pair-ing up and getting him to give other characters better movement to get into place. Nowi never saw battle :D Gregor got a level. Cordelia got some exp while retrieving villages. I realized I certainly could have gone faster by not wasting a turn getting rescue. I have no character which can use rescue lol Otherwise, blagh another desert chapter coming. I am getting all sorts of units now and I am not sure if I can train them all :( Exp spreading too thin for my plan!!!

Ch 9 - 7/79
Ride in cordelia/gregor to KO a mage at start. Ride in chrome/ricken to get the archery. Move south! Pretty much the tune. Did some stuff to make sure Chrome could talk with tharja to recruit. I could have finished this in 5 turns had stall/LTC pair-up worked. The damage was there and 69% dual strike rate, but I could not get both to occur on the boss. At least Tharja got some exp on the reinforcement wvyerns.

Ch 10 - 6/85
x.x This took a lot of retries to get right. Had to use more of those defence tonics to get through it. Cordelia/Gregor up the right side of the map. Tharja/Ricken up the next right center bone pile. Finally, Cavalier Chrome, Stall, and Grandmaster LTC down the left side of the map. Managed to get all the treasure to boot. Managed to get some exp to cordelia and tharja. Its surprising how long its taking cordelia to get good. She does stuff, but is still relatively squishy compared to the others now.

Ch 11 - 10/95
Geez this one was another headache as well. Gangrill has 24 speed and attacks at a distance with magic no less. I am not sure if I could have done this chapter faster at all. I was struggling to stay alive and did not really see any immediate strategy to just flat out KO the boss and survive like 10 other attacks as well. Perhaps if I had stuck with training like 2-3 units early on instead of chrome, stall, tharja, LTC, and cordelia for training I might have done so. Anyway, tharja/ricken and LTC go down the right side. Stall/Chrome and gregor/cordelia go left and down to steal a stolen large bullion (who puts a treasure chest in an empty field)? I have to retreat a bit due to reinforcements. Tharja/LTC take on the gangrill movement people whle the others stay out of the way.

Its about mid-game and I need to start thinking about my end game team. I am guessing Cordelia galeforce, Tharja, LTC, and Morgan as the bulk of the force. I just need LTC to get liked by Tharja really fast.

P1 - 6/101
Decided to take some time at paralogue 1 to train up cordelia, stall, and tharja along with getting tharja some LTC time. Morgan needs to have a mother!

P3 - 5/106
Decided to this one as well since its fast and got me B rank with Tharja/Avatar. You get a surprising amount of exp from the enemies despite being 14 levels above them. You get like 13-15 exp per KO oddly enough.

Well, Tharja and Cordelia promote to Sorc and Dark Flier. Tharja will stick to LTC like glue in the next map and somehow find ways to get cordelia experience. Oh, and Chrome got the maiden wife this time instead of any of the other women. First time I ever did that lol With this, I am calling it a night/day.

Last edited:

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
I hope the next FE will have a more fleshed out Protagonist then say Chrom Or Eirika They were perhaps the most boring 1-Dimesional Protags in any FE game Yea Leaf was a bit stupid at times and Marth's Cocky attitude does get annoying but at least they have Character Development!

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
? In what ways did Marth really have more character development than Eirika?

Like, I'll grant you Chrom, because aside from the Emmeryn business he's boring as all hell and plays third fiddle to the Avatar & Lucina, but what's more than Eirika?

Eirika's a bit 'mary-sue', sure, but her interactions with Lyon actually have some decent depth to them.

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Ok I think I misjudged Marth a bit but I was talking about her interactions with Seth Epriham and most of her party She's like I'LL SAVE MY KINGDOM! Blah Blah But I felt like she was a major step down from Lyn in Fire Emblem for GBA compared to Lyn Eirkia always seemed like a scatterbrain to me but I will say say that Leaf was a bit dumb at times but he was fleshed out properly and in a good way too

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I think you've got it pretty tough. Arguably, Delta has it worse since the only unit he can pick up besides Chrom and MU is Sumia, which is 4 maps in... Good luck, guys.
I'm sure I'll be fine. I'm really only concerned about the beginning of Chapter 2, and mayyyyyyybe some of the Prologue. And I guess keeping non-drafted units out of my way.

I'm sure I'll be fine. I'm really only concerned about the beginning of Chapter 2, and mayyyyyyybe some of the Prologue. And I guess keeping non-drafted units out of my way.
I think you will be fine in chapter two. Pair-up exists and with all the horses for undrafted you can keep them out of the way.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I'm a little concerned with surviving the initial rush, but I'm sure that if I make it to turn 2 or 3 the rest will be easy. Hopefully Chrom/MU will be strong enough by then.

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
I'm a little concerned with surviving the initial rush, but I'm sure that if I make it to turn 2 or 3 the rest will be easy. Hopefully Chrom/MU will be strong enough by then.
Just don't be a derp like me and do -Def; that was a bit too hard.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I thinking getting Lissa made things too easy in the early chapters. Now Chrom/MU are already overleveled AND I can heal...

Ouch, that sucks :(

Ch 12 - 6/112
Yeah, pretty much this is the beginning of a long series just throw my units into places without any regard to there safety and watch them KO everything in their path :/ Tharja/LTC go up the right side while Gregor/Cordelia go up the left side along with Chrome/Stall. That is pretty much the bulk of it. I am still a bit worried about EXP being spread too thin, but I might be over reacting given the relative OP'ness of my units at the moment.

Ch 13 - 2/114
lol Defeat commander chapters are finished all to quickly. Anyway, Cordelia/Gregor go north along with Stall/Chrome. Tharja/LTC stay behind to defend henry from attacks and gain enough for A support finally. I think I will be waiting awhile before I get to Morgan given the defeat commander chapters at this point in the game.

Ch 14 - 2/116
Yep, same thing again this time. Cordelia/Gregor go towards the boss along with Chrome/Stall. Tharja/LTC go elsewhere to nab a bullion on the right side of the map. Could not out right KO the boss in player phase. Armors are too nasty x.x Anyway, gregor evolves finally at lv15 to bow knight and chrome needs to promote I feel to be useful anymore. Might simply stop using him and stall use and rejoin with him later for Exalted Falchion for the boss.

Ch 15 - 4/120
Cordelia/Gregor solo the lower left half of the map on the beach. Say'ri dies, but oddly enough she is not dead at the end of the mission lol Tharja/LTC go left for the boss and finally reach S support. Chrome/Stall go for the Large Bullion that was next to Say'ri and KO stuff in that corner of the map.

Morgan - 6/126
Apparently, this was a defeat commander chapter and I thought it was a rout. Oh, well. I am not restarting at all for this one and simply moving on. But, Cordelia/LTC to recruit Morgan turn one, then ship off LTC to Morgan to let them build levels, skills, and support. Cordelia handles the lower right before moving up. The rest of my units slowly work themselves towards the boss. Anyway, being underleveled with pair-up and veteran makes Morgan instantly usable by the chapters end and can promote. Now, I have my family of dark magic users and a flier that is lv 8. 7 more levels to galeforce :D

Ch 16 - 4/130
Pretty much its make a rush to the boss. Not much to say other than that and getting units exp while getting there. Morgan already slaying too much stuff. Benching stall and tharja to support staff. LTC despite having lower stats has veteran and therefore will get better stats in the long run compared to tharja. Pretty much that is about it. Getting Cordelia to lv15 seems like it will be a challenge unless I can get her to maul down lots of opponents. She is sitting at lv 10 at the moment.

Ch 17 - 6/136
Pretty much KO'd everything in the path to get to the boss. Swapping around units as well to get supports such as cordelia/stall or ltc/chrome.

Ch 18 - 5/141
Same set-up as before. Cordelia got galeforce finally. Mad rush to the boss while killing everything in my way. Its pretty much at this point in the game where its not really fun anymore because enemies are just bad compared to pair-up and when you have power houses with such few units. Its like the game does not reward you for having a nice even team.

Ch 19 - 1/142
Cordelia/LTC KO a unit and move into range of boss with galeforce. Switch to LTC with Ruin tome and Cordelia with Killer Lance. With all the hax I get my KO on the boss. The other units Tharja/Morgan get more exp. Fighting the others for a turn.

Ch 20 - 2/143
The exact same strategy as before except I had to use an extra turn to get another gale force usage.

Ch 21 - 4/147
Yeah, nothing has changed from before.

Ch 22 - 2/149
Same.

Ch 23 - 4/153
Morgan finally gets to be useful other than KO'ing meaningless enemies. Cordelia gets some exp.

Ch 24 - 4/157
I hate this map. Too many trees.

Ch 25 - 3/160

Endgame - 3/163
I tried selling everything I had in order to forge a brave lance with +5 str and +3 crit along with a +5 accuracy waste and +3 crit. This was for cordelia and avatar. Its quite funny seeing pretty much 12 attacks multiple vengences and ignis skills activate. But alas, I forgot that Exalted Falchion and Waste was more reliable and faster.

Okay, well, I am done. Not touching this game in a long time x.x

Last edited:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
finished the fe7 draft. that was actually pretty tough at times. anyway, i did every extra chapter and spread out my experience REALLY well. here's my final line up (included merlinus for lulz):

never used arena. very carefully handled cog of destiny so that oswin did not soak up excess experience once he hit 20 as general, so the map took like a zillion turns to complete. same with chapter 32 with limstella. on that note, cog of destiny and genesis were easily the most difficult chapters to beat; i am just glad that i drafted both ninian/nils and oswin whom probably singlehandedly carried my draft because i definitely couldn't have beaten those chapters without them (and ok, some credit to erk as well for restore staff.)

stats could have been better for some of my units but things turned out pretty well on average. but i mean even if things didn't work out, i had athos LOL so once i hit the final chapter i knew i'd be fine no matter what.
I guess I'm the second one to finish, because I know @ ~Firefly~ ~Firefly~ & @#HBC | Ryker aren't done.

[collapse="Raziek's final roster"]

[/collapse]

Looking at my averages:

Kent did well in Strength, Poorly in Res, averageish everywhere else. (He had Goddess Icons)
Sain did really well. I think I must've given him Secret Books, because that skill is bonkers. He was bad up until promotion, but hulked out towards the end of the game. I also have to laugh, because he has 69 exp. And married Rebecca. (<3 @ ~Firefly~ ~Firefly~ )
Rebecca was fairly average in most categories, except she traded 5 luck for 7 Res, lmao. She was such a mage-killer. Totally invaluable for fighting Druids. (Robed?)
Serra was pretty damn godlike. Traded some skill & luck to cap Magic, Speed, Res. <3 (Robed)
Pent is as Pent does. Slightly speed blessed, average otherwise. (Robed)
Louise was pretty average. (2 robes, E ring) She was actually super useful for me as well, the free A support with Pent drastically improved their performance together.
Rath took a little bit to get going, but was a great help once he did. His Strength looks average now, but he had it capped by 20 unpromoted, then capped again by 20/5. (Lyn's mode E-ring) He would've gotten going much faster if he'd been a bit luckier on speed.
My Hector was buns, to be frank. Aside from having totally ridiculous defense, and slight leads in luck, he was under in Strength, Speed (he got speedwings) and Res. He was an impenetrable wall, but his offense was sorely lacking.
Harken was generally unimpressive this run. He remained invaluable in Cog of Destiny, as he always does, but was lackluster in VoD and was benched for the final chapter. (Speedwings, Dracoshield, IIRC)
Legault draft helped me immensely. Secured a lot of stuff via Steals (Promos/Stat boosters), including the Ch.28 Earth Seal I promoted Rath with. Vision helped a lot on FFO & BBD. He leveled all the way from 20/5 to 20/20 on 32x, those tasty, tasty Berserkers.

Very happy with how my team performed on the whole. Hardest chapters were 14 (Laus), 22 (Heath chapter), 24 (Lloyd FFO), 28 (Battle Before Dawn) and 31 (Sands of Time). I've done CoD & VoD so many times that they never surprise me anymore, got both on my first attempt.

If I were to change some of my draft picks? Having 3 bow-users was pretty awkward, but that kinda happened just as a result of how the later picks panned out. Really would've liked to have a flier. >:[

Oh! I almost forgot! Did you guys know that Louise is pregnant with Lil' Pent during the events of the game?! I actually got to see their support convos (which occur in CoD, VoD & Light-2), thanks to actually deploying both of them for the first time ever. Crazy stuff.

Last edited:

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
Kinda shocked how quick @ E Elyssa Xey Hexen blazed through his file!

I tried thwarting Emmeryn's assassination plot about three times last night, but I just kept having mess-ups. People kept dying about halfway through, either due to bad luck or poor strategy.

Decided that in order for my strategy to work, Chrom and Sully (and maybe MU) all needed more stats. Chrom needs more HP or Res, MU needs more Mag or Skill, Sully needs more HP. So, I started Paralogue 1. Already did Paralogue 2, and got lots of good exp and support levels... Though I didn't get the Physic staff, I can't use it now, anyway.

I guess I'm the second one to finish, because I know @ ~Firefly~ ~Firefly~ & @#HBC | Ryker aren't done.

Looking at my averages:

Kent did well in Strength, Poorly in Res, averageish everywhere else. (He had Goddess Icons)
Sain did really well. I think I must've given him Secret Books, because that skill is bonkers. He was bad up until promotion, but hulked out towards the end of the game. I also have to laugh, because he has 69 exp. And married Rebecca. (<3 @ ~Firefly~ ~Firefly~ )
Rebecca was fairly average in most categories, except she traded 5 luck for 7 Res, lmao. She was such a mage-killer. Totally invaluable for fighting Druids. (Robed?)
Serra was pretty damn godlike. Traded some skill & luck to cap Magic, Speed, Res. <3 (Robed)
Pent is as Pent does. Slightly speed blessed, average otherwise. (Robed)
Louise was pretty average. (2 robes, E ring) She was actually super useful for me as well, the free A support with Pent drastically improved their performance together.
Rath took a little bit to get going, but was a great help once he did. His Strength looks average now, but he had it capped by 20 unpromoted, then capped again by 20/5. (Lyn's mode E-ring) He would've gotten going much faster if he'd been a bit luckier on speed.
My Hector was buns, to be frank. Aside from having totally ridiculous defense, and slight leads in luck, he was under in Strength, Speed (he got speedwings) and Res. He was an impenetrable wall, but his offense was sorely lacking.
Harken was generally unimpressive this run. He remained invaluable in Cog of Destiny, as he always does, but was lackluster in VoD and was benched for the final chapter. (Speedwings, Dracoshield, IIRC)
Legault draft helped me immensely. Secured a lot of stuff via Steals (Promos/Stat boosters), including the Ch.28 Earth Seal I promoted Rath with. Vision helped a lot on FFO & BBD. He leveled all the way from 20/5 to 20/20 on 32x, those tasty, tasty Berserkers.

Very happy with how my team performed on the whole. Hardest chapters were 14 (Laus), 22 (Heath chapter), 24 (Lloyd FFO), 28 (Battle Before Dawn) and 31 (Sands of Time). I've done CoD & VoD so many times that they never surprise me anymore, got both on my first attempt.

If I were to change some of my draft picks? Having 3 bow-users was pretty awkward, but that kinda happened just as a result of how the later picks panned out. Really would've liked to have a flier. >:[

Oh! I almost forgot! Did you guys know that Louise is pregnant with Lil' Pent during the events of the game?! I actually got to see their support convos (which occur in CoD, VoD & Light-2), thanks to actually deploying both of them for the first time ever. Crazy stuff.
All of the bow users!!! You should do it again and get Wil ;P
Kinda shocked how quick @ E Elyssa Xey Hexen blazed through his file!

I tried thwarting Emmeryn's assassination plot about three times last night, but I just kept having mess-ups. People kept dying about halfway through, either due to bad luck or poor strategy.

Decided that in order for my strategy to work, Chrom and Sully (and maybe MU) all needed more stats. Chrom needs more HP or Res, MU needs more Mag or Skill, Sully needs more HP. So, I started Paralogue 1. Already did Paralogue 2, and got lots of good exp and support levels... Though I didn't get the Physic staff, I can't use it now, anyway.
FE13 is the only game apart from FE12 (11?) to implement the skip actions feature. Other than having to sit through my character level-ups and decide there actions you go by pretty fast. The total play time was like 5-6 hours. Plus, it does not help that the chapters are only rout or defeat commander. Which makes it pretty mindless to defeat. I think I like the other FE games more so than FE13. The game is just too... empty.

LMAO I say this image about three times before finally understand what it means. Wow, Lowen. That D + IxxIxxIxxI is too good!.

Last edited:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Lowen actually wants to be a General when he grows up. I just promoted him, and he has 9 Spd and 20 Def at level 1.
Mother of god, this is why I don't use Lowen, lmao. At least Oswin gets a strength growth to compensate for his bad speed.

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
I remember when FE used to have units with terrible stats like those.

I think the Second Seal system needs some nerfing next time, or else dropped. If every unit you have is a complete monster, it kind of takes away some strategic value. That's kind of what Second Seals did, imo.

Last edited:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I
I never knew this, but upon some investigation, Klein & Clarine are actually the children in question (which makes Klein the one she was pregnant with, as I think he's older).

Quite the coincidence, since he's one of my favorite characters. (His face is part of my custom sprite, as you might have noticed.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Double-post because it's been long enough.

@#HBC | Ryker and I are working on the groundwork for a hack. Made him a custom sprite for it. (Will be touching mine up later)

What do you guys think? Can you guess the parts used to form the sprite?

Double-post because it's been long enough.

@#HBC | Ryker and I are working on the groundwork for a hack. Made him a custom sprite for it. (Will be touching mine up later)

What do you guys think? Can you guess the parts used to form the sprite?

Well, by nature of the sprite its from fe6-8 at least. lol I thought it was an eliwood base at first, but its not. Its Percival for the body with the head and hair of Innes. Althought, the hair was changed slightly both in color and some small touches. Oh, and he is smiling x.x

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Well, by nature of the sprite its from fe6-8 at least. lol I thought it was an eliwood base at first, but its not. Its Percival for the body with the head and hair of Innes. Althought, the hair was changed slightly both in color and some small touches. Oh, and he is smiling x.x
I didn't change his facial expression. Innes smiles by default.

There is one person involved in the hair that you haven't noticed, but otherwise you're correct on Percival.

Top Bottom