• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem: The Discussion Thread (keep FE Fates story under spoilertags)

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
You got Vanessa, Arthur, and Kyle. They pretty much are the speed demons of draft. (Mobility and warp). Now i'm just stuck with a mid-late game team. my early game is gonna... suck.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
We should do an awakening draft

Just to make it more challenging i say no kids. We could add no 2nd seals too to make it really interesting.

Last edited:

xLemmy_KoopaX

Bring me my booty!
NNID
xLemmy_KoopaX
A question to you guys:
What class should I use for Virion!Inigo? I thought about Assassin or Hero, but I'm not really sure and I want to hear your thoughts.

EDIT: I'd really like an Awakening draft too. No 2nd Seals could be an very interesting challenge.

Last edited:

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
A question to you guys:
What class should I use for Virion!Inigo? I thought about Assassin or Hero, but I'm not really sure and I want to hear your thoughts.

EDIT: I'd really like an Awakening draft too. No 2nd Seals could be an very interesting challenge.
I'm partial to Snipers, due to 3-tile range... and I just enjoy bows. Assassin or Hero are solid classes, though. Assassin gives you a mostly stronger Sniper without the range advantage that Sniper affords.

Just to make it more challenging i say no kids. We could add no 2nd seals too to make it really interesting.
I'm game. Count me in. Is Lunatic even possible in a draft situation? I assume everyone gets the required MU and Chrom, but I'm not sure you can get through the first few chapters completely without Frederick. Am I wrong? Maybe Hard mode would be best?

Would we allow non-drafted units to be pair-up partners on chapters they join, or do we have to let them die, or what? I.E., if you don't have Nowi or Ricken, can you pair them up with Gregor/Maribelle to help them survive a turn or two, or would that be considered cheating?

Last edited:

xLemmy_KoopaX

Bring me my booty!
NNID
xLemmy_KoopaX
I'm partial to Snipers, due to 3-tile range... and I just enjoy bows. Assassin or Hero are solid classes, though. Assassin gives you a mostly stronger Sniper without the range advantage that Sniper affords.

I'm game. Count me in. Is Lunatic even possible in a draft situation? I assume everyone gets the required MU and Chrom, but I'm not sure you can get through the first few chapters completely without Frederick. Am I wrong? Maybe Hard mode would be best?

Would we allow non-drafted units to be pair-up partners on chapters they join, or do we have to let them die, or what? I.E., if you don't have Nowi or Ricken, can you pair them up with Gregor/Maribelle to help them survive a turn or two, or would that be considered cheating?
I would like Hard mode. It's challenging, but not unfair.
I thought about Snipers too but while I have Double Bow + Armsthrift as a Sniper I dont have any 1-range options. ...I think I have to look how the rest of my team is constructed.
I think I will go with Sniper with Bowfaire/Armsthrift/Galeforce/Aggressor/Limit Break. Huge attack power + 3 range.

Last edited:

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
I thought about Snipers too but while I have Double Bow + Armsthrift as a Sniper I dont have any 1-range options. ...I think I have to look how the rest of my team is constructed.
I think I will go with Sniper with Bowfaire/Armsthrift/Galeforce/Aggressor/Limit Break. Huge attack power + 3 range.
Seems good to me. You could drop Bowfaire for Astra or Vantage, if you wanted, but it's not strictly necessary.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I just watched Ryker's Amelia get wrecked harder than I'm ever seen (in her joining chapter).

Pablo crit her with Purge (on a 3% chance) for 69 damage, lmao.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Not like he drafted her. She's mine

Also seems like I lost my FE8 cartridge.. Going to resort to other methods to playing it.

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
finished the fe7 draft. that was actually pretty tough at times. anyway, i did every extra chapter and spread out my experience REALLY well. here's my final line up (included merlinus for lulz):

never used arena. very carefully handled cog of destiny so that oswin did not soak up excess experience once he hit 20 as general, so the map took like a zillion turns to complete. same with chapter 32 with limstella. on that note, cog of destiny and genesis were easily the most difficult chapters to beat; i am just glad that i drafted both ninian/nils and oswin whom probably singlehandedly carried my draft because i definitely couldn't have beaten those chapters without them (and ok, some credit to erk as well for restore staff.)

stats could have been better for some of my units but things turned out pretty well on average. but i mean even if things didn't work out, i had athos LOL so once i hit the final chapter i knew i'd be fine no matter what.

Last edited:
I talked with Ryker and Raziek on that one and they both thought that Joshua counts as a forced unit. Plus, I went and recruited Amelia for her speedwing earlier. I think next time I will have to make that clear.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Anyone who's on a map without you doing anything is a forced unit.

So yes, you can recruit them even if you haven't drafted them.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Starting draft..

Prologue: send Eirika in a solo mission and she crits first fighter. I have seth kill next fighter. Boss attacks Eirika but misses all 3 times. Finish in 2 turns ending on enemy phase.

Chapter 1: Since my early game is crap, I am focusing on making Eirika a bit stronger. I spent 2 extra turns giving boss kill to Eirika, she hits level 3 and gains a +str and +def this level up. Did use Franz and Gilliam to kill soliders in Eirika's way.

Chapter 2: Gotta recruit Ross to get Garcia.. Ross dies turn 1 repeatedly -_- When i finally get a turn Ross doesn't die, I ferry Eirika to the fort and have her kill most of the bandits there. She gets the kill on the boss as well. 2 Levels, +1 str :>. 5 turns as it ended on Enemy phase.

Chapter 3: I have Seth carry Eirika up. I have Gilliam break open the wall then have Garcia fight off the fighter over the wall. Eventually Garcia kills the fighter and I have Vanessa take the door key and open the door. I have Seth blitz ahead while Eirika deals with stragglers. Seth kills boss cause I can't waste too much time. 8 turns. Garcia leveled up, no speed argh. Neimi recruits Colm after he opened two chests as an NPC (So i didn't use him, he only got me an iron lance and iron sword so I can just get rid of those if it matters). Use my chest key for third chest for a hand axe. (couldn't get the one behind the door since needed door key for the other door)

Chapter 4: HERE WE GO! Eirika, Arthur and Garcia only. Rush Garcia to the right with a hand axe and hachet in tow. Eirika kills the units to the left of the map. I then have Eirika go down to kill the boss and Garcia go back to deal with reinforcements. Arthur kills the bottom left corner. 9 turns. Eirika got +1 str and +2 def in her 3 level ups. Garcia got str, but no crucial speed ;_;

Edit: Well i did chapter 3 with the notion that I couldn't use Colm, l0l oh well.

Last edited:
Okay, I am done. I will get the post time report over time lol

-Initial thoughts are Wyvern Knight with Killer Lance is broken as hell as a boss slayer. I got a good example to illustrate this.
-Seth may be stupid early game and even later, but Vanessa is the goddess and Artur is her priest.
-Rennac is useless.
-I finished in 174 turns I think I probably could have shaved a ton more if I actually cared. I had to reset enough as is to get certain things to play out as I wanted them too.
-While Artur and Vanessa are amazing they cannot do everything. Props to kyle, eirika, duessel, and ephraim for doing things. Poor rennace.

@ Ussi Ussi
Ch1
I have thought of KO'ing the boss for Eirika, but I figured this was one of the few chapters that one could low turn since you had Seth lol Plus, I think she will have plenty of time to level-up in future either way. The very next one for example or chapter 4.

Ch2
Why not use Vanessa :p She was forced.

Ch3
Is not like Colm does much anyway. I guess you get some free weapons at first, but this game will give you plenty of funds later on if you get to selling those extra stuff you cannot use like the Ocean Seal.

Ch4
I would like to have seen Garcia murder all the dead things lol

@ Delta-cod Delta-cod :
I have heard from everyone regarding FE8 now except delta. I wish to here the news :D

@ BarDulL BarDulL
Grats on graduating. I am surprised you guys got so many characters for HHM. Erk is at lv 20 even promoted and still has some really bad stats compared to that green of Lyn. I am surprised she turned out so well.

Last edited:
But, I meant do what the game forces you to do in easy mode.

Rescue Ross with Vanessa turn one. Eirika does what an eirika does that turn.

Turn two you drop ross off by eirika and recruit. Moving ross out of the way if need be. Then, go and rescue Garcia from the evil archer/bandit with vanessa.

Last edited:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Lol, I've made progress, just haven't finished. I'm up to Chapter 11 now.

Chapters 1-6 were pretty standard. Took a little long on Ch 3 because I needed to make sure Ross got to level 10. Otherwise, it was pretty smooth sailing. Ross has been dominating pretty hard.

Chapter 7 was awkward because I couldn't hit the boss. It was pretty lame, and he took me a lot longer to kill than I wanted. I think I successfully saved some turns by carrying Eirika across the river with Ross, though.

Chapter 8 was pretty uneventful. Forde clutched a dodge at 1HP though, because I forgot that the Knight on the left moved and that there were two archers there with Long Bows. Whoops.

I really, really hate Chapters 9 and 10. I can never get them to run well for me, no matter how prepared I think I am. Ross got his Ocean Seal finally, and Chapter 10 went okayyyyyyyy, I guess, but it wasn't spectacular.

My Ross thus far is up on Skill and Defense, one under Spd and 3 under Res, but I'm pretty happy with the trade off. I also fed him the Dragonshield so I can just send him forward to smash everything all the time. Pretty sure he's gonna carry me.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
By means of a miracle, I saved all the villages and recruited Amelia in Ch.9. Promoted Colm's got air-dropped by the south house, and Tana had to RNG her way through a hand-axe + Killing Edge myrm. If both hit, or the Myrm crit, gg.

Natasha is crushing her averages and is going to be a monster on promotion.

Lvl 13.

13 magic (+4)
17 speed (+4)
17 luck (+4)

On Ch.12.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Considering her base is 2 and she caps it on average by 20/19, it's what I'd expect?

Edit:

For my own curiosity's sake:

Ellen - 45 50 30 20 70 5 60
Bases - (2) 16 1 6 8 8 0 6

Serra - 50 50 30 40 60 15 55
Bases - (1) 17 2 5 8 6 2 5

Natasha - 50 60 25 40 60 15 55
Bases - (1) 18 2 4 8 6 2 6

Turns out this archetype is pretty consistent.

Last edited:

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Continuing on:

Chapter 5: OMG THE LEVELS! Eirika and Garcia both gain 3 levels each.... Garcia got +3 speed and Eirika got +2 str! Eirika is sitting at 10 str (+2) and garcia is sitting at 10 speed (+2). I sent both Garcia and Eirika up to the right. I tried to require Joshua in previous attempts but each attempted resulted in Joshua critting (which was death) so when Garcia got +3 speed and Eirika +2 str I was like, FORGET YOU KILLING EDGE I DON'T NEED YOU ANYMORE! Took 12 turns though.

Chapter 5x: Epharim solo mission... basically. Orson does help deal with axe users but yea Epharim kills everyone and is subpar being below average in all stats at level 10. (-1 in every stat except HP)

Chapter 6: FoW with only 2 units ;_; what fun! I bum rush the top and Eirika gains another level and another str. 12 str now! Garcia kills boss and all the civilians live :> 9 turns as the spider was gonna kill the civilian next turn.

Lvl 14 Eirika:
27 HP (+1)
12 str (+3)
16 skill (+/-0)
15 speed (-2)
12 luck (+/-0)
6 def (-1)
6 res (+1)

Lvl 15 Garcia
39 HP (+2)
15 str (+/- 0)
14 skill (+2.5)
10 speed (+1)
6 luck (-1)
9 def (+1)
2 res (-.5)

Average but Eirika hits like a bus full of fat people. Rapier broke this chapter cause cavalry units needed to die :[

Chapter 7: sigh this is where I am sad I don't have Vanessa... Anyways, its a long slow crawl with Garcia and Eirika. Eirika got 3 levels... and +3 str. God damn My Eirika is on roids.

lvl 17, 15 str which is +4.5 on average... SAME AMOUNT OF STR AS GARCIA LOL WUT. 11 turns this chapter. Hatchet MVP for making Garcia not miss :>

Chapter 8: Kicking myself so hard for not saving the chest key from chapter 3 ;_; no angelic robe for me... Also boss activated great shield three times -_- costing me 2 turns. 13 turns total.

With that I finally get more units.. till next time... Garcia hits level 20 and Eirika is 18. Pic time:

Last edited:

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
rage double post:

I HATE AMELIA I WISH I NEVER DRAFTED HER OMG THIS IS THE WORST PAIN EVER TRYING TO RECRUIT AMELIA IN CHAPTER 9!

Attempt 1: Not even close to reaching her by chapter 12

Attempt 2: Didn't know she left at the start of chapter 12... I was 1 turn away from talking to her

Attempt 3: I talk to her... MY TURN AUTO ENDS WHAT THE HELL?!?!?! (I had the rest of my units to move btw and that completely screwed me over... not only that but Amelia got killed by the fighters nearby -_-)

*FLIPS TABLE*

K finally, game doesn't just bug out and auto end my turn. Recruit Amelia and then take forever to finish. 19 turns gah. Tana got 3 levels but no STR levels ;_; i dumped 2 dragon shields onto her to tank mercenaries and level up that way. Also got the angelic robe this chapter by ferrying Eirika to the west village where the dragon shield is and used Vanessa to go to other village to get the rapier. (Can use undrafted units to visit villages right? There is one clean route to the village using Vanessa where no enemies attack her so there is that)

Meet Amelia... the glass cannon

Last edited:
You got Vanessa, Arthur, and Kyle. They pretty much are the speed demons of draft. (Mobility and warp). Now i'm just stuck with a mid-late game team. my early game is gonna... suck.
I was looking through the system again and I was surprised by how boned you seemed to have gotten in terms of drafts. All of your picks were sort of forced to have been that way.
Didn't know this thread where doing drafts. That being said, who is up to try a FE5 draft? :3
I almost finished an FE5 game through Elite mode. Not that bad of a game if you know what is coming and go through with Arena usage. I have no idea how that would playthrough on draft though. I would say no to that for the time being since I guess not that many people have played it.

This I would be up to doing as well once I guess more people are closer to being done with FE7/FE8 drafts. Last I heard most people were only around chapter 13 or so.
I

I have some ideas for an FE13 draft ruleset. Personally, I would rather disdain from a Lunatic draft run, but with how the game is constructed I do not think it would be very interesting. If you choose Avatar with say +Def or +Hp, then there is a very good and safe prologue strategy to clear it and give the avatar most of the kills. Abusing water walk. By the time you get to chapter 1, then Avatar with Fredrick pair-up gives the Avatar on a fortress and has enough strength and defence to pretty much 2-3HKO enemies while taking pretty much no damage at all in return. Afterwards, lunatic is built in a way that favors extremely small teams already. At least for me, I would probably just get Avatar and one other unit and solo the game with them. No need to draft a whole team. But, Fredrick I think is not necessary with the strategy I mentioned already. Avatar pretty much is a Freddrick by say chapter 2. Although, I can see using him.

Otherwise, my idea for a FE13 run would have rules along the lines of:
-Hard mode
-No Skirmish or DLC or other internet interaction (spotpass etc.).
-No 2nd sealing
-No children, but I could see it being done if you auto draft mother+child as a pair. I would like more input on that one.
-Renown available, but only for the amount you would have gotten from that one playthrough. You get 10 renown for each chapter completed. But, the only noteworthy item would be the 2nd seal which is not available.
-On map shopping available
-Forced deployment
-And other smaller requirements to nitpick about.

Continuing on:

Chapter 5: OMG THE LEVELS! Eirika and Garcia both gain 3 levels each.... Garcia got +3 speed and Eirika got +2 str! Eirika is sitting at 10 str (+2) and garcia is sitting at 10 speed (+2). I sent both Garcia and Eirika up to the right. I tried to require Joshua in previous attempts but each attempted resulted in Joshua critting (which was death) so when Garcia got +3 speed and Eirika +2 str I was like, FORGET YOU KILLING EDGE I DON'T NEED YOU ANYMORE! Took 12 turns though.

Chapter 5x: Epharim solo mission... basically. Orson does help deal with axe users but yea Epharim kills everyone and is subpar being below average in all stats at level 10. (-1 in every stat except HP)

Chapter 6: FoW with only 2 units ;_; what fun! I bum rush the top and Eirika gains another level and another str. 12 str now! Garcia kills boss and all the civilians live :> 9 turns as the spider was gonna kill the civilian next turn.

Average but Eirika hits like a bus full of fat people. Rapier broke this chapter cause cavalry units needed to die :[

Chapter 7: sigh this is where I am sad I don't have Vanessa... Anyways, its a long slow crawl with Garcia and Eirika. Eirika got 3 levels... and +3 str. God damn My Eirika is on roids.

lvl 17, 15 str which is +4.5 on average... SAME AMOUNT OF STR AS GARCIA LOL WUT. 11 turns this chapter. Hatchet MVP for making Garcia not miss :>

Chapter 8: Kicking myself so hard for not saving the chest key from chapter 3 ;_; no angelic robe for me... Also boss activated great shield three times -_- costing me 2 turns. 13 turns total.

With that I finally get more units.. till next time... Garcia hits level 20 and Eirika is 18. Pic time:

-lol How long did it take you to complete 5x if Ephraim killed everyone? I thought I had him at a higher level when I tried that myself. But, I might be getting stuff confused with another game.
-If you had Ross!Priate you could have water walked and carried Eirika over towards the boss.
-WOw, that is one good Eirka, but no good defences lol I take it she got the angelic robe?

I HATE AMELIA I WISH I NEVER DRAFTED HER OMG THIS IS THE WORST PAIN EVER TRYING TO RECRUIT AMELIA IN CHAPTER 9!

Attempt 1: Not even close to reaching her by chapter 12

Attempt 2: Didn't know she left at the start of chapter 12... I was 1 turn away from talking to her

Attempt 3: I talk to her... MY TURN AUTO ENDS WHAT THE HELL?!?!?! (I had the rest of my units to move btw and that completely screwed me over... not only that but Amelia got killed by the fighters nearby -_-)

*FLIPS TABLE*

K finally, game doesn't just bug out and auto end my turn. Recruit Amelia and then take forever to finish. 19 turns gah. Tana got 3 levels but no STR levels ;_; i dumped 2 dragon shields onto her to tank mercenaries and level up that way. Also got the angelic robe this chapter by ferrying Eirika to the west village where the dragon shield is and used Vanessa to go to other village to get the rapier. (Can use undrafted units to visit villages right? There is one clean route to the village using Vanessa where no enemies attack her so there is that)

Meet Amelia... the glass cannon
You can recruit Amelia with Franz. Perhaps that might have saved you turns? Either way, Garcia/Eirika look like they could have done all the work.

Last edited:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
He can't exactly deploy Franz. Bardull has Franz, and since Eirika can recruit her, that doesn't justify his deployment for recruitment purposes.

On the Awakening Draft: When we did it last time (Firefly, Ryker, Myself and @#HBC | Joey ) we consider the child to be linked to the mother, so drafting the mother gives you the child as well.

Rules
-Played on Hard mode.
-Everyone is allotted Ephraim and Eirika.
-Force deployed characters are free for anyone to use.
-Seth cannot be claimed, but fits under the above clause of force deployment usage.
-Skirmish/Tower/Ruins are not allowable.
-Undrafted units are not allowed to do anything other than recruit the units you drafted.
-All are to do Eirika's route.
-Trainees to be towered to 10/1/-- if you drafted them.

Those were the rules in the draft we had set-up. I think this meant that you could deploy an undrafted unit, but they could only be used to draft said unit like Amelia. Darn, its another one of these stupid tiny issues that pop up that you need to have solid stuff for. But, oh, well. I doubt he wants to go through that hell again.

@ Raziek Raziek :
Do you recall the rules you used exactly?

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Actually Eirika's average HP is 29 at level 20. TBH I wish i dumped my dragonshields into Eirika instead of Tana so that I could just use Eirika to facetank everything.

Also using franz to recuit Amelia was impossible btw, I had to ferry Eirika over there with Tana in order to reach Amelia in time (as well as save the dragonshield village) and franz would have died to anyone sneezing on him since he is level 1, let alone be able to blitz through the enemy unnoticed.

So this draft has taught me some stuff, like what units I should I actually gotten. But seriously, going into chapter 9 with just 2 units who can fight is insanity when you are trying to recruit Amelia at the same time.

My MVP is definitely Riodsika. She took all the good genes from her brother this run cause Epharim has been very subpar for me. If it weren't for my blessed Eirika, I'd have conceded and dropped this draft.

For the awakening draft. My only problem with kids is accounting for kid chapters in the turn count.. or are they considered freebies?

Last edited:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
They count, but I honestly never track my turns in these drafts, that's not the reason that I do them.

@ Ussi Ussi
I was looking over the draft order and all the units you probably would have preferred going into chapter 9 were already taken.
-Me and Delta took Vanessa, Kyle, and Forde. Kyle/Forde can get enough experience to promote by using 5x and chapter 8. Then, you have a knight's crest to promote him. My Kyle was 12/1 going into chapter 9 and wasn't a godsend, but certainly better than Garcia I believe with lances for sword users.
-Barduil got Franz, but you went with Tana first instead of Franz. He probably would have made that whole level a cakewalk for you.

After those units I am not really sure who else you could have chosen. Everyone else sort of chose them already and you were stuck with Garcia.

@ Raziek Raziek
I used to not Low Turn Count (LTC), but I started to get into it when I had already played some of these fire emblem games multiple times. At the very least, I realized that I did not need to horde items or try to nab all items or things like that to complete the game. For example, FE8 Eirika route does not need a thief at all. There are really no items along the way that are super beneficial or anything. I use to take hundreds of turns sometimes to try milking enemy exp or really nervous about advancing. I really hated trying to do stuff like Arena abuse and its not even really necessary.

Challenges and completing them are rewarding. Going through FE with LTC or Drafting is a good way for me to make it challenging still and to also mix up the series and make it unique each time. That's why I end up doing trying to keep my turn count. Now, I am not going to be trying for absolute lowest turn count since I am still fairly casual about this, but its a nice drive to try doing something more quickly.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I choose Garcia over Forde since I don't like Forde. Garcia handled the situation fine and I prefer hand axes over javelins.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Chapter 10: Took a while to get a solid strat down where I got Amelia and Tana exp while not taking too long. 12 turns I took, finally have hero crest to promote garcia! <3 Amelia and Tana are underperforming for me atm, i'm quite heartbroken about it.

Chapter 11: FoW map, ugh, managed to get through my first attempt. Sent Tana down the left on a solo mission. Them dragonshields heavily paid off now as she solo'd the entire left map. She managed to redeem herself. Amelia picked up some stray kills managed to get to level 9. Tempted to prematurely promote her just to get her up to par with surviving on the front lines. Garcia solos the right bottom corner while Eirika recruits L'archel and Amelia opens up chests.

Chapter 12: Oh man, Tana wanted to impress me so hard that she decided to have the most amazing growths this chapter. I sent her far ahead to deal with the top of the map while the rest dealt with the monsters on the road. Saleh is a god send cause cause I have a healer now omg its amazing to be able to heal. I can probably babysit Amelia now. Tana reaches level 20... so that means pic time:

Keep in mind, 2 dragon shields and 1 angelic robe is used on her. So he's on par on all her stats but str and HP are above average. Time to breeze through the rest of this game, I've hit the mid-game!

Last edited:
Those double rages posts :p

Plus, why does your avatar look like Eirkia died in a river gracefully? I know it shouldn't be that way, but I only see it as that.

Lol, I've made progress, just haven't finished. I'm up to Chapter 11 now.

Chapters 1-6 were pretty standard. Took a little long on Ch 3 because I needed to make sure Ross got to level 10. Otherwise, it was pretty smooth sailing. Ross has been dominating pretty hard.

Chapter 7 was awkward because I couldn't hit the boss. It was pretty lame, and he took me a lot longer to kill than I wanted. I think I successfully saved some turns by carrying Eirika across the river with Ross, though.

Chapter 8 was pretty uneventful. Forde clutched a dodge at 1HP though, because I forgot that the Knight on the left moved and that there were two archers there with Long Bows. Whoops.

I really, really hate Chapters 9 and 10. I can never get them to run well for me, no matter how prepared I think I am. Ross got his Ocean Seal finally, and Chapter 10 went okayyyyyyyy, I guess, but it wasn't spectacular.

My Ross thus far is up on Skill and Defense, one under Spd and 3 under Res, but I'm pretty happy with the trade off. I also fed him the Dragonshield so I can just send him forward to smash everything all the time. Pretty sure he's gonna carry me.
Dah, I missed on quoting this before.

In what direction did you pull Ross? Since you did pirate, I guess berserker?

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I wanted a picture with Eirika on steroids but all i could find was eirika x seth/epharim pics -_- this was the only pic i could find that displayed Eirika in a cool manner, where she looks ready to carry the game.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Good luck with that search lol. Sounds like you found the usual amount of pics for Eirika.

Top Bottom