• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Heroes Mafia - Endgame - MAFIA VICTORY

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Exactly. We can both play that game but it becomes obvious who's #1 on the leaderboard when you back it up with evidence
Ironic coming from literally the only one among all of us who has no evidence of their role, and now that you're using it as a weapon on the last Day, the town won't have the opportunity to punish your lie when it's confirmed as fake upon my lynch because it'll be too late, you'd just kill White and you'd end the game with praline as the only townie left and win.

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Well if you still have the quote after the game is over you can show me cause I’m genuinely curious.
Praline, I guarantee you that if you start from page 1, ctrl+f "praline" you will find it in less than 2 minutes considering most of the results you get from the ctrl+f are "praline likes" or "praline said..."
please attempt to find it so we can kill this already

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Ironic coming from literally the only one among all of us who has no evidence of their role, and now that you're using it as a weapon on the last Day, the town won't have the opportunity to punish your lie when it's confirmed as fake upon my lynch because it'll be too late, you'd just kill White and you'd end the game with praline as the only townie left and win.
Holder of the Heel Holder of the Heel forgive me but I told Pokechu who I'm protecting and who you are protecting

... Why did I not die? What use did Pokechu have me alive?
counter this and then we'll talk

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I mean not to play devils advocate but you could not kill him to keep suspicion off of you.
then why would I make myself a target by yelling first thing when the day starts "I KNOW WHO THE MAFIA IS I KNOW I KNOW HOLDER YOU'RE NOT LUCAS!"

seems ironic imho but eh

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
then why would I make myself a target by yelling first thing when the day starts "I KNOW WHO THE MAFIA IS I KNOW I KNOW HOLDER YOU'RE NOT LUCAS!"

seems ironic imho but eh
So we would think he’s the mafia not you?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
So we would think he’s the mafia not you?
except when it backfired like this

and if I was really planning on doing that, why wouldn't I show white the quote I used? in the list of quotes I sent him? so that way I could call him out like "ooo i showed u it"

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Praline, I guarantee you that if you start from page 1, ctrl+f "praline" you will find it in less than 2 minutes considering most of the results you get from the ctrl+f are "praline likes" or "praline said..."
please attempt to find it so we can kill this already
I can only hope that the others can see that doing so doesn't actually prove your role but only what you're claiming to have done. And that also they realize that you trying to pass that off as proof on the level of what White, praline, and myself have done is silly. Edit: No, just straight scummy.

If you end up winning I won't be salty though because overall this game has been a very memorable experience and any time I thought I knew what to expect next Opossum and everyone playing surprised me.

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I can only hope that the others can see that doing so doesn't actually prove your role but only what you're claiming to have done. And that also they realize that you trying to pass that off as proof on the level of what White, praline, and myself have done is silly.

If you end up winning I won't be salty though because overall this game has been a very memorable experience and any time I thought I knew what to expect next Opossum and everyone playing surprised me.
I can only hope that the others can see through your facade that I literally pointed out last page. And that they look back at the argument I posted about you, and realize that voting to lynch me over you is silly.

If you end up winni- nah I actually would be salty considering how I outed you 2 days ago.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I wouldn’t laugh when I’m probably not gonna change my vote from you.
Damn, well played Pokechu.

Had been real busy over the Night but when I was at the computer I had spent that time with White all focused on praline, I had never even thought of the idea that you'd pull a move like this on the last Day. I should've went with my gut feeling about how off the previous Day was that you had to have been the last one but along the way my eyes moved to praline and I lost track of time so I never ended up addressing Pokechu like I had been determined to and now we're paying for it. Sorry to all the townie ghosts that are watching this. :skull:

A tip for future games though, when people claim roles that can't be proven or are extremely limited, odds are they are making it up.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Damn, well played Pokechu.

Had been real busy over the Night but when I was at the computer I had spent that time with White all focused on praline, I had never even thought of the idea that you'd pull a move like this on the last Day. I should've went with my gut feeling about how off the previous Day was that you had to have been the last one but along the way my eyes moved to praline and I lost track of time so I never ended up addressing Pokechu like I had been determined to and now we're paying for it. Sorry to all the townie ghosts that are watching this. :skull:

A tip for future games though, when people claim roles that can't be proven or are extremely limited, odds are they are making it up.
Sorry for what? Getting all of them killed?

Keep this in mind. You witnessed me @ Opossum and ask if I could show the quote, and I got no response.

Well, I asked again and now I can say them. I wasn't ever informed that I could say the quotes after I use them, so that's why I never said them. Miscommunications happen, and I'm not mad even though this will seem shady. Call me suspicious, call me not, but NOW I can finally show you all the quotes. If you call me shady for this I honestly don't blame you.

Vote: no lynch

Praline is suspicious for sure, since this is an option, but im not willing to risk a night one random killing.
:061:
FALSE: Praline is not suspicious

I am Lukas from SoV.
FALSE: Holder is not Lukas.

there
point blank and simple

i wish i did this days ago because if i did you'd already be dead ;^)

Now, unless you all just simply don't believe I have the ability to fact check, then how do you guys feel about my tracking ability? I showed you all red's response when I confronted him about talking to Shiny. Unless I made that PM up, I was telling the truth about my tracking, and why lie about one ability but reveal the other? Also, if you think I was recruited or something then I have this hint all the way from Page 8
No, I'm not a cop. I wish I was, that'd be rad lol

Hmm, I'll give you a hint.

honestly this hint might make more sense to me than y'all but if you actually know my role (and someone does) then it should be obvious. I didn't want to go out and scream my role so lol
First: quote ability
Second: PMs

let's put this to rest please

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
praline praline Wolfie557 Wolfie557 We've been in this together ever since that night we did the plan.

Now let's eliminate the last scum together! I wouldn't have come this far without you two; I'm thankful of your help, but I need it just once more.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Also... praline

If Holder wants to play the "you can't prove your role" game, I can too.

What PM did Opossum send you when you were jailed? Because I got one that simply said I was roleblocked. I could have gotten anything like oh I spent the night somewhere secluded but wasn't able to use my abilities or oh someone kept me safe for the night, but no. Just simply that I was roleblocked.

And considering how Holder's jailkeeping hasn't saved anyone from a death (I'm betting he'll quote this and say oh yes it has, it saved praline from me!), he has just as much going for his ability as I do my own.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Edit:
I had lots of points against holder and Pokechu before Tri got killed still saved on my phone which I need to look back on and revise in a way to try and explain tonight's no kills amongst many other things.

I haven't had time to catch up on this thread and I will use the content too.

If I had time this is the point where I'd be going back through every single PM and day post as well since that's what I used to do, but I don't.

Opossum Opossum can I ask you in private a question about the game mechanics? Or does that have to be here

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Edit:
I had lots of points against holder and Pokechu before Tri got killed still saved on my phone which I need to look back on and revise in a way to try and explain tonight's no kills amongst many other things.

I haven't had time to catch up on this thread and I will use the content too.

If I had time this is the point where I'd be going back through every single PM and day post as well since that's what I used to do, but I don't.

Opossum Opossum can I ask you in private a question about the game mechanics? Or does that have to be here
I think the night went like this:
-Last day, Holder realizes "oh no! Pokechu is onto me!"
-Holder also realizes that if he kills someone, the last 2 would be likely to vote for him. Thus letting the town win.
-Holder creates a plan to kill no one during the night. Instead he just protects praline, has you protect him, and writes off the no kill as me being the mafia and aiming for praline.
-In other words, because I already came under heat last day, Holder is trying to pit you and praline against me. This makes sense because he's a seasoned mafia veteran and already has a way with words.

That's just my 2 cents. It's a clever plan and I'm sure he's coming up with another, but I hope you two can see through him like I have.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I think the night went like this:
-Last day, Holder realizes "oh no! Pokechu is onto me!"
-Holder also realizes that if he kills someone, the last 2 would be likely to vote for him. Thus letting the town win.
-Holder creates a plan to kill no one during the night. Instead he just protects praline, has you protect him, and writes off the no kill as me being the mafia and aiming for praline.
-In other words, because I already came under heat last day, Holder is trying to pit you and praline against me. This makes sense because he's a seasoned mafia veteran and already has a way with words.

That's just my 2 cents. It's a clever plan and I'm sure he's coming up with another, but I hope you two can see through him like I have.
Hey lmao that's what I was thinking awesome. But a similar thing can happen with you since I told you the same stuff. :/

Last edited:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Oppo hasn't replied yet.

I was thinking if it's possible for a no lynch
either by voting no lynch or noone voting.

Best way to go route based purely on roles:
Me and holder survive the lynch. One of us could block mafia again. That means Pokechu can quote something else, maybe changing everything.

Obviously that gives mafia a chance to kill and set us on the wrong path again, but even if one of us dies we benefit by:
> Using abilities and in general confirming more information
> The next day we statistically have a better chance of not lynching a town while being more able to vote the right person. I assume Oppo would not allow another no lynch to prevent the game from not ever ending.
Great minds think alike! :laugh:
Nice. But don't act like the same thing can't be applied to u...since I told u the same things this theory is based on to u and holder. You could have realised the same thing last minute.

How likely this is I must determine from when you posted to me in PMs and whether you could have decided no kill much earlier since there's 2 poeple who could block your kill.

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Oppo hasn't replied yet.

I was thinking if it's possible for a no lynch
either by voting no lynch or noone voting.

Best way to go route based purely on roles:
Me and holder survive the lynch. One of us could block mafia again. That means Pokechu can quote something else, maybe changing everything.

Obviously that gives mafia a chance to kill and set us on the wrong path again, but even if one of us dies we benefit by:
> Using abilities and in general confirming more information
> The next day we statistically have a better chance of not lynching a town while being more able to vote the right person. I assume Oppo would not allow another no lynch to prevent the game from not ever ending.

Nice. But don't act like the same thing can't be applied to u...since I told u the same things this theory is based on to u and holder. You could have realised the same thing last minute.

How likely this is I must determine from when you posted to me in PMs and whether you could have decided no kill much earlier since there's 2 poeple who could block your kill.
I think it should be now or never. My ability confirmed that Holder is not Lukas; at this point, not lynching him gives him a free pass. And wouldn't it be somewhat sad if one of us (you, me, and praline) didn't make it to the finals, even though I've/we've had our eye on Holder for a bit now?

And how would my quote ability change everything if I already found out that Holder was lying about his character? That already changes everything. If you don't believe me now, I don't find it likely you'll believe me the next day.

Good point. I can't force you to come to my side, but I hope you do consider it; if it's a tie between me and Holder, both of us would die and I feel like it'd really suck to come so far, point the mafia out and die alongside him :laugh:

Last edited:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I see. But even if you die that helps. And u might not die. If holder is mafia he would either try and kill me so I can't protect anyone and block you from doing the quote check OR decide not to kill again especially since we pointed out the benefits of that.

As for how to use your role again...well there's plenty of time during the night to find another peice of evidence against holder or someone.

Besides, the results of the night itself who dies etc are revealing just like last night's. E.g if holder is mafia if he blocked u instead of praline we wouldnt know about holder lieing about his character and mayyybeee there would be a kill because either Praline is mafia or holder kills me / praline.

Or doesn't kill anyone because that has many benefits: Statistically making it harder for him(or u) to be lynched at random and allows him to lynch someone else easier.

Edit: and your right Pokechus I might not believe you...since I am staying neutral collecting every peice of evidence against everyone. Praline I did already mostly. Just you 2.

In the end it's my decision.

Edit:
YOU ARE NOT LUKAS
This is useful.

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I see. But even if you die that helps. And u might not die. If holder is mafia he would either try and kill me so I can't protect anyone and block you from doing the quote check OR decide not to kill again especially since we pointed out the benefits of that.

As for how to use your role again...well there's plenty of time during the night to find another peice of evidence against holder or someone.

Besides, the results of the night itself who dies etc are revealing just like last night's. E.g if holder is mafia if he blocked u instead of praline we wouldnt know about holder lieing about his character and mayyybeee there would be a kill because either Praline is mafia or holder kills me / praline.

Or doesn't kill anyone because that has many benefits: Statistically making it harder for him(or u) to be lynched at random and allows him to lynch someone else easier.
Why gamble with lives though when we can end it here and now in less than 12 hours, instead of waiting until Tuesday just to be sure? And if he decides to not kill again, he'll just poop out the same story; "I blocked White, Pokechu hit him, that's why he didn't kill; lynch Pokechu!" Or if praline dies: "I blocked White but forgot that White couldn't protect praline; that's why Pokechu killed her".

And I'm not asking how to use my role; I'm stating that it won't make a difference. I was able to confirm Holder was lying about being Lukas, yet you want to postpone lynching him. So even if I find the juiciest quote to use, there's no telling if you would believe me.
Considering how he'd have no reason to lie about being Lukas unless he was mafia, if you aren't willing to vote Holder now then I don't think you would vote him on the next phase.

There's no telling if I'll die or if I'll live or if you'll die, etc. But why wait and see what happens when we can confirm it now?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Opossum is letting me state the quotes now for some odd reason

I think Opossum thought I was aware I could show the quotes after I tested them, but I was never made aware.
So transparent... We've been trying to figure out your role and you insisted it is impossible, Opossum never corrected you during the previous Day or last Night, and now that you need to convince White you're going to change the rules. Opossum isn't going to alter roles randomly when it becomes convenient...

Careful Pokechu, the more one speaks and lies, the worse they get. That's the nature of making things up.

You're practically begging White to just not question you and kill me instead of trying to figure things out. You aren't even trying to be subtle.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
So transparent... We've been trying to figure out your role and you insisted it is impossible, Opossum never corrected you during the previous Day or last Night, and now that you need to convince White you're going to change the rules. Opossum isn't going to alter roles randomly when it becomes convenient...

Careful Pokechu, the more one speaks and lies, the worse they get. That's the nature of making things up.

You're practically begging White to just not question you and kill me instead of trying to figure things out. You aren't even trying to be subtle.
You don't know what went on behind the scenes so don't even try it, Holder. Unless you're part of my "Role PM" with Opossum then you can keep your mouth shut.

You talk about being subtle, but if YOU were subtle, I wouldn't have found out that you were mafia. And if YOU were subtle, I wouldn't have been able to prove if you were Lukas or not.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Ladies and gentlemen! I hereby announce myself as the one and only neutral Investigator, pretending to be 3rd party for the good of our town. You heard me, I'm personally changing my role and my character from Arden to

Anyone who doesn't answer even something automatically becomes more suspicious.
Pokechu Pokechu Holder of the Heel Holder of the Heel @Pralje

These are all I can come up with ATM....ffs I need more time!! Ive played this game for like an hour and a half this entire day...

Holder
If you are not Lukas, who are you?
For post #1211 https://smashboards.com/threads/fir...six-silent-night.452593/page-31#post-21908203 why did you vote praline and yet Unvote later without editing anything.

When you quoted Pokechu saying "but IDK why they're voting you, we ALL know it's holder" then u replied "Are you serious right now? " Where the hell did you pull his quote from and where is the start to it? The lack of context confused me here and still dunno.

Pokechu
"SO you could paint ME as the mafia because I WAS RIGHT ABOUT MY SUSPICIONS LAST DAY."
Can you kindly go ahead and find a post where you said holder is suspicious? Furthermore...so did I and probs Praline.

You knew I am Arden. And you were suspicious of me. Why did you not try to prove I am mafia? Is it because everyone just knows I am town and this can't be unproven?

Praline
If you had no more use of the redirect, why were you scared? If your town literally everyone else has BETTER reasons to be killed. We can all use something superior than your snoop.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I just didn't want to lose. Also voting for no lynch at this late of the game is dumb.

I'm not gonna defend myself, if you want to vote me to be lynched that's ok. You clearly want to lose if you lynch me.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Holder
If you are not Lukas, who are you?
I am Lukas. Praline couldn't have redirected Pokechu, if she has more uses, because she was jailed. That means Pokechu doesn't have the power and is lying. Of course only I know that, which is why he is pulling this move. There's nothing I can say right now that will prove him wrong, but he has nothing to prove for it. And he won't have to, because his aim is to end the game when Night comes so it won't matter that those who survive know what he is. As far as I know, the two of you can't do anything to him.

For post #1211 https://smashboards.com/threads/fir...six-silent-night.452593/page-31#post-21908203 why did you vote praline and yet Unvote later without editing anything.
Was voting for praline as we had discussed during the Night, but Pokechu had already jumped right out and saved me from my mistake, ironically. Just wanted him to know that he messed up.

His story right now is that I was planning on framing him toDay, but both you and me know that isn't true. We had spent most of our time talking about praline. So that doesn't hold up. And me making an enemy out of praline by being suspicious of her doesn't help me "frame" Pokechu either. Us planning against praline makes his pre-planned story not make sense.

When you quoted Pokechu saying "but IDK why they're voting you, we ALL know it's holder" then u replied "Are you serious right now? " Where the hell did you pull his quote from and where is the start to it? The lack of context confused me here and still dunno.
That was from his private messages with me when we were trying to figure out how he could prove himself. The next quote was him acting like everyone knows that his role is legit and is trying to speak for everyone. He thinks he has already proven himself or doesn't need to, which is just another 180 to fit the situation.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
you're NOT lukas

how many times i gotta say it

you not lukas. there. square up. point blank AND simple. you done lied last phase. it's over. bye.

@ praline I was honestly a bit worried that you were mafia and you had an ability that made you come up clean, because when I checked you with my quote ability it just confirmed you were not suspicious. So I told Holder and White idk even though I'm 99.5% sure she's a townie keep an eye out. but IDK why they're voting you, we ALL know it's holder

@ WhiteEaglePL I told you quotes I was using. I was able to confirm if Holder was Lukas or not. HE ISN'T. Why would he lie about his character unless he was MAFIA?
Wolfie557 Wolfie557 When I referred to my suspicions, I was mentioning the whole argument I put out against Holder. You and praline did say that he could be mafia but IIRC no one really pressed him as hard as I did that day. And I think both you and praline agreed I brought up really good points.

When you're saying I was suspicious of you, are you referring to how I told Holder that? Because honestly I was done with Holder after last day and just tried to get on his good side so maybe I'd survive and be able to find out something via my quotes. Holder had posted up to me in PMs talking about how you lynching --- should make you suspicious, but that I was still suspicious of him (him as in Holder) and that Holder feels worse about me. So at that point I honestly didn't care bc I still was 99% sure he was mafia

And I put 2 and 2 together and it wouldn't really make sense for a mafia to have their nightly kill and a vengeance shield... why would the mafia have that killing ability if they can already kill in the night :laugh: Plus you could have just not protected me and said "omg red is a strongman!!!" or something of the sort

Holder of the Heel Holder of the Heel Or, I have the power and you're lying? IDK, ever think about that?

I was speaking for everyone because I felt it was unanimous. We all had suspected you. The only 180 that's happening is the fact that you simply can't accept how I've outed you. If you were so accepting of White, why would you ask me to try and prove his character during PMs? Maybe because you didn't want ME to notice that I could check your quote.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Also wow I just realized... Pokechu, the quote that you're saying you used to prove praline's innocence, with your highly restrictive role...

Wasn't said by praline, but was Zebei talking about what he thought of praline and also what he felt about risking a random night one killing.

Praline is suspicious for sure, since this is an option, but im not willing to risk a night one random killing.
So now your limited "yes" or "no" role can be used on what others say their judgement is on another person and that can work as figuring out their alignment?

Come on, this lie is a mess.

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Also wow I just realized... Pokechu, the quote that you're saying you used to prove praline's innocence, with your highly restrictive role...

Wasn't said by praline, but was Zebei talking about what he thought of praline and also what he felt about risking a random night one killing.

So now your limited "yes" or "no" role can be used on what others say their judgement is on another person and that can work as figuring out their alignment?

Come on, this lie is a mess.
i literally said that it was said by someone else OTHER than praline PAGES ago lol

now you're literally nitpicking, because that's something that's already been stated. And if you refuse to believe me, I can quote PMs from me and your mafia buddy Swamp where he asks the exact same thing.

And I've stated it has to be yes/no or true/false format; "Praline is suspicious for sure", No. False. The only mess here is how two-faced you really are.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Someone else said something about her and I used that to determine her alignment.
Hold on.

So let me get this straight.

You can test flipping hypotheticals?

So like... if I said... "Bubble Butt is the doctor" and had no honest idea whether he was or not.

You could test that claim and see if he's actually a doctor? Like... for real?

Holy **** this is busted lol.
Yep! I believe it works that way.
edit: knowing you holder you're just gonna point out "omg pokechu talked to swamp LYNCH HIM swamp was mafia POKECHU IS MAFIA"

Last edited:

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
i literally said that it was said by someone else OTHER than praline PAGES ago lol

now you're literally nitpicking, because that's something that's already been stated. And if you refuse to believe me, I can quote PMs from me and your mafia buddy Swamp where he asks the exact same thing.
...LOL, now I feel really stupid for not noticing that. That explains why I failed to find what statement you had tested of praline's.

God damn if only I had just read it right I would have realized how absolutely ludicrous your claim is, even more than I already did.

You're telling us that you could have told a person to type out a sentence for each player. "X is mafia" and you would have been able to pick out one at any point throughout the game and literally functioned as a second cop with no discernible functional difference?

Why haven't you had someone do that for you Night 1 and been going through such an egregious loophole on your "limited" role?

And how is that a lie detector exactly, since it's a claim about someone from a different player who doesn't know the truth or not. Zebei claimed praline is suspicious, but that's what he thought of her. It could have only been a lie if he was pretending to find her suspicious, in which case the lie detector would have tested for that, and Opossum wouldn't be able to know the truth to that and thus one of your "restrictions" certainly would have prevented you from being able to do it.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
...LOL, now I feel really stupid for not noticing that. That explains why I failed to find what statement you had tested of praline's.

God damn if only I had just read it right I would have realized how absolutely ludicrous your claim is, even more than I already did.

You're telling us that you could have told a person to type out a sentence for each player. "X is mafia" and you would have been able to pick out one at any point throughout the game and literally functioned as a second cop with no discernible functional difference?

Why haven't you had someone do that for you Night 1 and been going through such an egregious loophole on your "limited" role?

And how is that a lie detector exactly, since it's a claim about someone from a different player who doesn't know the truth or not. Zebei claimed praline is suspicious, but that's what he thought of her. It could have only been a lie if he was pretending to find her suspicious, in which case the lie detector would have tested for that, and Opossum wouldn't be able to know the truth to that and thus one of your "restrictions" certainly would have prevented you from being able to do it.
I can't tell people "say x is mafia!!!" because that's too direct. I literally explained this pages ago too. You're acting oblivious to paint me in a bad light.

And it's a lie detector because I find out if sentences are true or false. It doesn't matter if it's about their judgement when I can use it on other things as well, such as you saying you were Lukas. THAT'S determining if you lied or not, which you did.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
edit: knowing you holder you're just gonna point out "omg pokechu talked to swamp LYNCH HIM swamp was mafia POKECHU IS MAFIA"
You're becoming just straight mean right now, Pokechu. :laugh:

Nah the only strange thing about that is if Swampy, confirmed mafia, knew about you having claimed your role to have been absolutely bonkers, that means me, as an alleged partner to Swamp, would have known it as well because we would have been sharing a mafia PM. :laugh: Of course I could just be pretending that I have misunderstood what you've been saying, but I mean why lol?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
You're becoming just straight mean right now, Pokechu. :laugh:

Nah the only strange thing about that is if Swampy, confirmed mafia, knew about you having claimed your role to have been absolutely bonkers, that means me, as an alleged partner to Swamp, would have known it as well because we would have been sharing a mafia PM. :laugh: Of course I could just be pretending that I have misunderstood what you've been saying, but I mean why lol?
Why? So you can turn the others against me and win this mafia game. It's not hard to understand.

And maybe I'm being mean, but it wouldn't be different from some of your other arguments; illogical.

And you don't think this was the slightest bit mean?

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I can't tell people "say x is mafia!!!" because that's too direct. I literally explained this pages ago too. You're acting oblivious to paint me in a bad light.
I don't understand why you telling someone to say something changes whether you can check it or not. You're the one claiming that it literally checks the truth value of the statement, not whether someone's judgement was honest or not.

You wouldn't even have to tell someone to type all of that. Every Day and Night people are accusing each other of being town or mafia. You could have just as easily picked out all of them like you did with Zebei which you claim as perfectly fine.

But you haven't been clearing people as town or mafia these past five Nights. Because as mafia that would obviously be really bad for you.

Top Bottom