• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Heroes Mafia - Endgame - MAFIA VICTORY

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I don't understand why you telling someone to say something changes whether you can check it or not. You're the one claiming that it literally checks the truth value of the statement, not whether someone's judgement was honest or not.

You wouldn't even have to tell someone to type all of that. Every Day and Night people are accusing each other of being town or mafia. You could have just as easily picked out all of them like you did with Zebei which you claim as perfectly fine.

But you haven't been clearing people as town or mafia these past five Nights. Because as mafia that would obviously be really bad for you.
I haven't because...

1. Some quotes are too direct, I was only able to use Zeb's quote because it didn't outright confirm praline as townie; just not suspicious. Also, I can only check quotes from the day.
2. I have two abilities; the quotes and the tracking. I can't use both in the same night.

So let's recap.

Night 1: Checked Praline
Night 2: Tracked Shiny
Night 3: Roleblocked by Red due to the plan
Night 4: Roleblocked BY YOU
Night 5: Checked YOU

Are there any more baseless arguments you want to throw out?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I don't understand why you telling someone to say something changes whether you can check it or not. You're the one claiming that it literally checks the truth value of the statement, not whether someone's judgement was honest or not.
It's part of my role that I can't prompt quotes. I told White this, since he made all of those sentences for me to check. I tried checking them, Opossum told me that because White said them with the intention of me checking them, it is still considering as me prompting them.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
And you don't think this was the slightest bit mean?
You're right, I do apologize for that. People just sometimes say the darndest things in mafia some times.

Night 2: Tracked Shiny
Why would you EVER use the track ability when you can cop check people? I can probably go through this thread and compile a list of every player in a message regarding them as either suspicious or not suspicious in no different way than Zebei's message. In what situation could the PM tracking power ever prove to be more useful than what you're claiming you did Night 1? Your lie detector power could even check if someone is lying or telling the truth about whether or not they've been talking to someone or or not, although I'd still always check for alignment.

Night 3: Roleblocked by Red due to the plan
Wonder if that was a planned excuse you two came up with.

Night 4: Roleblocked BY YOU
Which was your idea and you even tried to frame me as if I was forcing it on you lol. Now it all makes sense.

And none of the quotes you had brought up that Night were nearly as powerful as what you could have been pulling if I had known what you were claiming to have been it's true power.

Are there any more baseless arguments you want to throw out?
One sec, let me consult my list of baseless arguments.

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Why would you EVER use the track ability when you can cop check people? I can probably go through this thread and compile a list of every player in a message regarding them as either suspicious or not suspicious in no different way than Zebei's message. In what situation could the PM tracking power ever prove to be more useful than what you're claiming you did Night 1? Your lie detector power could even check if someone is lying or telling the truth about whether or not they've been talking to someone or or not, although I'd still always check for alignment.
Because me and praline were going to use our PM powers together. On you. But you fooled me, so I told her I didn't think you were mafia. She still decided to use hers on you while I consulted White and told him I was suspicious of Shiny, that I'd use it on him (Shiny) and if White had any recommendations. I also told praline I'd try aiming my tracking ability at Shiny. That day I sent ELEVEN quotes to Opossum and none worked, so why not try out my tracking?
Well, considering how red could roleblock... and praline redirected him at me as part of the plan... how could this be an excuse??
Which was your idea and you even tried to frame me as if I was forcing it on you lol. Now it all makes sense.
I mean, you kind of did. I went to you asking to be jailed, and when you decided to jail me you didn't even bother asking if I still wanted it. Sure I could have said "oh no don't jail me", but that's not the point. You can't use the fact I didn't quote every night against me when you yourself decided to roleblock me once.

Regardless, this is literal proof why I didn't quote anything that night.
And none of the quotes you had brought up that Night were nearly as powerful as what you could have been pulling if I had known what you were claiming to have been it's true power.
I had sent other quotes to Opossum. He denied them. Those were the three he okayed.
One sec, let me consult my list of baseless arguments.
Wow great ok see you soon

Last edited:

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
That day I sent ELEVEN quotes to Opossum and none worked, so why not try out my tracking?
Well now that you've decided that they are okay to share, why not share all eleven with us right now?

Meanwhile, I'm going to go through this entire thread and compile a list of Zebei-like posts that you could have used by your own metric.

Well, considering how red could roleblock... and praline redirected him at me as part of the plan... how could this be an excuse??
Yes, it was a part of the plan for you to be able to explain not having cop checked anyone.

I mean, you kind of did. I went to you asking to be jailed, and when you decided to jail me you didn't even bother asking if I still wanted it. Sure I could have said "oh no don't jail me", but that's not the point.
That's... actually entirely the point. You don't understand what forcing means. You asked for it, I thought about it, chose to target you, told you I was going to do so, and then you liked that post and said nothing else.

The fact that you're now bringing up that it was me forcing myself on you just blatantly shows that you're lying to try and explain your messy claim.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Proof that he's making this all up to fit the moment:

Someone said a quote that I was able to fact check and get praline's alignment from. I can't say what quote though; already asked Opossum that.
shoot Opossum just slid in my DM's and told me I can hint at the quote as long as it's decently vague. But honestly I don't know vague.
I think Opossum thought I was aware I could show the quotes after I tested them, but I was never made aware.
Asked Opo and was told he can't say what quote.

Then asked Opo again and was told he can hint vaguely at it.

Then asked Opossum a third time and Opossum says he had always been able to share them.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Then asked Opossum a third time and Opossum says he had always been able to share them.

Maybe Opo was fed up with Pokechu asking too many times that he just let him?

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Maybe Opo was fed up with Pokechu asking too many times that he just let him?
Sounds like three different stories to me.

And honestly I am not inclined to believe that Opossum is going to repeatedly change a role as a game goes on.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325

lol i asked that too! like that caught me by surprise. He didn't answer why I could only hint at it last day but now I can just out and say it though. I won't lie that it's shady, but if he's letting me do it now, why not do it?

you can say "oh i have proof he's making this up!!!" but unless you're in my Role PM, then you shouldn't use that "proof" against me.
I asked to quote him but he said I couldn't, so. If y'all still want me to then I'm fine with it as long as y'all take the blame :laugh:

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
lol i asked that too! like that caught me by surprise. He didn't answer why I could only hint at it last day but now I can just out and say it though. I won't lie that it's shady, but if he's letting me do it now, why not do it?
Yeah it's shady. No one has a role that is anything close to what you have. Not even Swamp's forgery role, and he was mafia.

When a player isn't upfront about details, changes them over time, or has limitations that make it impossible to intentionally get any proof of it...

That means they have a role that is indistinguishable from an opportunist who is making up a cover that can fit any vacuum of suspicion.

This is textbook mafia fake-claims. Anytime anyone in all of the games Opossum and I had played back in the day said anything remotely like this, they were making it up to intentionally be elusive and hard to predict. Our roles all say "You pick someone and you do this." or "If you are targeted by this, that happens." That's it, and that is how we know who each person is and what they've done and what they can do. But even now I am not entirely sure how Pokechu fits into that.

If you win then well played sir, but I really hope we don't go down at the final stretch because we buy this shady stuff that would make the average mafiaso blush with embarrassment.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Yeah it's shady. No one has a role that is anything close to what you have. Not even Swamp's forgery role, and he was mafia.

When a player isn't upfront about details, changes them over time, or has limitations that make it impossible to intentionally get any proof of it...

That means they have a role that is indistinguishable from an opportunist who is making up a cover that can fit any vacuum of suspicion.

This is textbook mafia fake-claims. Anytime anyone in all of the games Opossum and I had played back in the day said anything remotely like this, they were making it up to intentionally be elusive and hard to predict. Our roles all say "You pick someone and you do this." or "If you are targeted by this, that happens." That's it, and that is how we know who each person is and what they've done and what they can do. But even now I am not entirely sure how Pokechu fits into that.

If you win then well played sir, but I really hope we don't go down at the final stretch because we buy this shady stuff that would make the average mafiaso blush with embarrassment.
okay holder
if that's all you're gonna say to get above me then i'm not even gonna bother responding

why? because it's not my fault that opossum suddenly decided to make it so that, "hey I can show the quotes now!!! hooray!!!" i straight up told him well that's nice but it would have been better if you told me on the first night... when i first asked... so don't try playing it off like this when you aren't even in my role pm lol you wanna get invited? ask opossum and you can see for yourself

so okay holder, at this point i honestly don't have the time nor the motivation to fight you, especially when it's over petty things like this that I can't even prove and we're just going in circles.

And besides, you didn't even answer my question; I proved my tracking ability. So by default, unless for some reason I'm lying about one ability and not the other, shouldn't I have proved my quote ability as well??

I thought I wasn't able to reveal the quotes at all. Miscommunications happen. And considering how that's really the only thing you're using against me, how I just revealed my quotes, we should all know who to lynch.

please don't bother responding if you'll just take another jab at my ability. please

Wolfie557 Wolfie557 i'm honestly exhausted of this and there's 3 and a half hours left

you wanna lose? vote lynch me
you wanna win? vote lynch holder

just keep in mind that either way unless praline moves her vote from holder, holder dies so please don't take me down with him. why would I be a mafia who can kill at night, is immune to blocks, can track people and can factcheck; that's bonkers, especially for not being the godfather. or does Holder wanna say that I forged that PM? go on, say it.

Wolfie557 Wolfie557 praline praline Mafia is a team game. We have been a team. I can't keep fighting Holder like this when it genuinely isn't my fault. If you guys don't want to trust me, I can't force you. But we've been in it together and it would break me (similar to how you wanted to live to the end, praline) if we don't finish together.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
if y'all got any ideas on how to prove my quoting before this day phase ends, then i'm all ears

but i have proved my tracking, took part in your plan, even beefed it up with praline's and golden's abilities

y'all wanna read over my argument for why holder is mafia? starts right here https://smashboards.com/threads/fir...six-silent-night.452593/page-27#post-21907100

but i'm honestly too exhausted to play these games with Holder. if he responds trying to smash my ability then he talking to himself cause i aint ask for this ability

holder can say he's lukas all he wants but when I'm lynched and the town loses don't be surprised when I'm really saber

(plus, isn't it weird how golden and shish both suspected holder...? and holder was aware of how golden didn't want to be roleblocked?)

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
if y'all got any ideas on how to prove my quoting before this day phase ends, then i'm all ears

but i have proved my tracking, took part in your plan, even beefed it up with praline's and golden's abilities

y'all wanna read over my argument for why holder is mafia? starts right here https://smashboards.com/threads/fir...six-silent-night.452593/page-27#post-21907100

but i'm honestly too exhausted to play these games with Holder. if he responds trying to smash my ability then he talking to himself cause i aint ask for this ability

holder can say he's lukas all he wants but when I'm lynched and the town loses don't be surprised when I'm really saber

(plus, isn't it weird how golden and shish both suspected holder...? and holder was aware of how golden didn't want to be roleblocked?)
Hey just read first sentence. If we tell you things to quote it won't work. It should when I find quotes for you already said.

And I do have some. But ones to prove you...I don't and there is no way to prove even if there was. Sorry. U can prove yourself based on your actions. So a no lynch day is beneficial for u.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
okay holder
if that's all you're gonna say to get above me then i'm not even gonna bother responding
You just did man... one big post.

why? because it's not my fault that opossum suddenly decided to make it so that, "hey I can show the quotes now!!! hooray!!!" i straight up told him well that's nice but it would have been better if you told me on the first night... when i first asked... so don't try playing it off like this when you aren't even in my role pm lol you wanna get invited? ask opossum and you can see for yourself
Your standards of proof are so high when it comes to accusing you, but when it comes to accusing me, the "proof" in your role PM that is exclusively known to you... no, now it is suddenly obvious that your word is enough.

This is also not Opossum's first time hosting, he has done so several times now. Him randomly doing stuff like that doesn't make sense to me with the marsupial that I have known all this time.

And besides, you didn't even answer my question; I proved my tracking ability. So by default, unless for some reason I'm lying about one ability and not the other, shouldn't I have proved my quote ability as well??
No, I don't think you've really proved that tracking ability at all, and it has no practical application, unlike your other power, which according to you is your secondary power, after all that's what Redfeather blocks and you claim that it did the trick.

And even if you did prove it, no that does not mean you get to make up an outrageous role and we must assume that it is true. Mafia could have a field day with that logic... like one is right now.

just keep in mind that either way unless praline moves her vote from holder, holder dies so please don't take me down with him. why would I be a mafia who can kill at night, is immune to blocks, can track people and can factcheck; that's bonkers, especially for not being the godfather. or does Holder wanna say that I forged that PM? go on, say it.
No one is saying that you can fact check and be immune to blocks (what?) and also be mafia. If you're town why are you trying to frame the situation differently? .__.

Wolfie557 Wolfie557 praline praline Mafia is a team game. We have been a team. But we've been in it together and it would break me (similar to how you wanted to live to the end, praline) if we don't finish together.
I can only hope that White and praline read that and see you're trying to manipulate them into feeling guilt about not doing whatever you say. And you got onto me for saying that I'd be bummed if you died or that "great minds think alike!"

It wouldn't break me if we lose here, we'll just move forward and try again and get better every time. We win together or we lose together. I know I've made plenty of mistakes, I cannot blame praline or White if we fail here. I've come a long way though since my first game as town where we got our butts whooped by N3ON, I don't believe things without question. Not anymore.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
No one is saying that you can fact check and be immune to blocks (what?) and also be mafia. If you're town why are you trying to frame the situation differently? .__.
I put that in there in case praline and white still believe that the last mafia is a strongman. And I would have to be a strongman if I killed Golden and Shish, because you blocked me that night. So unless I am immune to blocks, I cannot be mafia.

Even ---, a townie, felt that if I was blocked there's no way I'm mafia. And there isn't; because the mafia is you.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
No, I don't think you've really proved that tracking ability at all, and it has no practical application, unlike your other power, which according to you is your secondary power, after all that's what Redfeather blocks and you claim that it did the trick.
Wait, what are you even saying here? I don't think I ever said which one was my secondary, and that that's the one redfeather blocks? I'm honestly confused here, if I'm blocked I can't use either.

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Hey just read first sentence. If we tell you things to quote it won't work. It should when I find quotes for you already said.

And I do have some. But ones to prove you...I don't and there is no way to prove even if there was. Sorry. U can prove yourself based on your actions. So a no lynch day is beneficial for u.
This late in the game, in my honest opinion no lynch is useless. It's day 6, I think it's best to pick a side. Not drag this on until Tuesday. How can my actions prove myself? I've been trying to explain that the real mafia is Holder. If you don't believe me now, why would you believe me on Monday or Tuesday when you've already had five nights and six days to believe me?

It's still unlikely that I wouldn't kill you if I were mafia (don't quote this holder and just say "oh we can all play if i was mafia") because you literally told me you were unprotected. And I told you I found a quote about Holder. So the only reason to not lynch Holder now is if you don't believe my abilities, but if you don't believe them now, what would make you believe them?

I can't force you to vote for something/one other than No Lynch, so these are just my 2 cents. But when we can end this game now, why drag it on until Tuesday? I tried explaining that Holder was mafia last phase and that --- was townie, to no avail, and --- did end up being townie. Is it really worth it to have a repeat of that day?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
also unless i just guessed that shiny talked to red (on the specific night I used my tracking ability, too), then my tracking ability is as good as proven. unless y'all wanna say I made this PM up?

Shiny PMs:
- I sent exactly two PMs to Shiny. I received exactly one PM from Shiny.
- First one was very similar to the one you received, because I believed (and still believe) he's a Townie.
- Sidenote: Between maintenance and messages, he's Feh. Mafia would have no need of that role - they thrive on less information, not more, because they already got the most important info in the game. Shiny's town.
- Second one was Shiny noting Swamp's vote. He believed Swamp was Town.
- Third was me also telling him I believed Swamp was Town. I think the Cop got a bum result due to flavor. Apollo pieced this together too actually.
- And that's it. Haven't PMd him since. Honestly, was concerned after last game that he'd talk to the wrong person and let the wrong thing slip. Kind of back and forth on that decision now.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Wait, what are you even saying here? I don't think I ever said which one was my secondary, and that that's the one redfeather blocks? I'm honestly confused here, if I'm blocked I can't use either.
Redfeather's Brave Lyn role said that her disarm ability only disables the role's secondary effect....

You are Brave Lyn of the lush plains of Sacae. One of the most prolific characters in the game, you are the only current Bow Knight! However, due to you being a heroic character, you come up as a townie if checked.

- Due to your reputation, you come up as clean on an alignment check.
- Twice per game, you may send a PM saying [Disarm:User]. This will eliminate their role's secondary effect, if they have any, for that night.
- You must also decide which mafioso does the killing at night.
@redfeatherraven is dead. He was Brave Lyn, the godfather, a mafioso.

Last edited:

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
also unless i just guessed that shiny talked to red (on the specific night I used my tracking ability, too), then my tracking ability is as good as proven. unless y'all wanna say I made this PM up?
Red was mafia, so if you're mafia (which you are), you have access to who he has spoken to and he can share everything that he has told to anyone else.

The one time you use the power to "track PMs", it's to get a PM from a player that was mafia that you'd have access to.

Not a coincidence at all. :smirk:

But fine, praline is right.

Arden, Merric. Decide the fate of the game.

I won't post again unless either of you have a question for me. If we lose, well there is always next time. It's all good.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Redfeather's Brave Lyn role said that her disarm ability only disables the role's secondary effect....
I honestly wasn't even aware of that.

I think it's a host error then because I sent in a quote but didn't get anything back, I just assumed redfeather blocked both but you honestly have a point there. The quote I sent in was praline's "Red just has a ****tier version of my role", in case the plan went awry.

Red was mafia, so if you're mafia (which you are), you have access to who he has spoken to and he can share everything that he has told to anyone else.

The one time you use the power to "track PMs", it's to get a PM from a player that was mafia that you'd have access to.

Not a coincidence at all. :smirk:

But fine, praline is right.

Arden, Merric. Decide the fate of the game.

I won't post again unless either of you have a question for me. If we lose, well there is always next time. It's all good.
Um... I pointed out how Swamp knew my role and how it could test hypotheticals. And you just said "if I was mafia I would already know about your role so why pretend lol"
Nah the only strange thing about that is if Swampy, confirmed mafia, knew about you having claimed your role to have been absolutely bonkers, that means me, as an alleged partner to Swamp, would have known it as well because we would have been sharing a mafia PM. :laugh: Of course I could just be pretending that I have misunderstood what you've been saying, but I mean why lol?
So I can say the exact same thing to you here. If I was mafia, why pretend that I'm not and that I genuinely got the information from my tracking?

Don't be a hypocrite.

Arden, Merric, please lynch Not-Lukas.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
So 1 hr and 30 mins for me to figure out everything. I just started going through page 33 as i came home. Literally had no time today lol. Kinda hoping everyone stays online.

Oppo said that a no lynch is possible.

Objectively, thats what we should do. Subjectively each of has has reasons to end the game early. e.g Mafia would wanna lynch somebody or a player is certain player x is mafia.

But objectively.....

No lynch means we prolong the game.

Prolonging the game has 2 benefits, 1 drawback. I already said this b4 but to remind y'all.
Drawback is somebody could die tonight. But in our hearts if town wins all dead towns win, or at least in mine.

Positive is that even if someone dies, we are more likely to lynch mafia since there are less towns, same mafia.
Plus we all get to use our roles again. 3 good roles vs 1 bad role.

Suggestion: Holder blocks Praline again tonight. Pokechu uses a quote I find for him. ( Opossum Opossum will this be allowed? )
Then we see who dies and who doesn't...and we see what Pokechu can reveal.

Vote: No lynch
I think i have a good idea of how I will vote if town does not agree to have no lynch. I am aware this could backfire easily since mafia is still among us.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So 1 hr and 30 mins for me to figure out everything. I just started going through page 33 as i came home. Literally had no time today lol. Kinda hoping everyone stays online.

Oppo said that a no lynch is possible.

Objectively, thats what we should do. Subjectively each of has has reasons to end the game early. e.g Mafia would wanna lynch somebody or a player is certain player x is mafia.

But objectively.....

No lynch means we prolong the game.

Prolonging the game has 2 benefits, 1 drawback. I already said this b4 but to remind y'all.
Drawback is somebody could die tonight. But in our hearts if town wins all dead towns win, or at least in mine.

Positive is that even if someone dies, we are more likely to lynch mafia since there are less towns, same mafia.
Plus we all get to use our roles again. 3 good roles vs 1 bad role.

Suggestion: Holder blocks Praline again tonight. Pokechu uses a quote I find for him. ( Opossum Opossum will this be allowed? )
Then we see who dies and who doesn't...and we see what Pokechu can reveal.

Vote: No lynch
I think i have a good idea of how I will vote if town does not agree to have no lynch. I am aware this could backfire easily since mafia is still among us.
Blocking me would be a waste of time.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Funny how who i am leaning to think is mafia keeps changing and changing and going back and forth.

Smh. this is why my work is not done.Honestly it just began due to limiations of my real life.

So in the end, I might have costed the game by not protecting Golden. Protecting him would mean I have no use for a No Lynch right now, and since it wouldn't be win or lose could pick on someone e.g holder to simply eliminate one factor and if he was town a big step closer to finding mafia.. -.-

... (I had more replies but i delete dthe tab where I wrote the rest. Oh well. Most are here.)
except when it backfired like this

and if I was really planning on doing that, why wouldn't I show white the quote I used? in the list of quotes I sent him? so that way I could call him out like "ooo i showed u it"
Again..i already told you this b4 and you agreed. You did not show me the Lukas Quote.

Holder's inconsistency point added as fact against you.
I don't see what's so funny, considering how a mafia newbie has outed you. THAT'S the real joke here; beat by someone with not even a game of mafia experience.

:laugh:
That would be amazing, considering how this is the hardest game I've ever played.
I can only hope that the others can see that doing so doesn't actually prove your role but only what you're claiming to have done. And that also they realize that you trying to pass that off as proof on the level of what White, praline, and myself have done is silly. Edit: No, just straight scummy.

If you end up winning I won't be salty though because overall this game has been a very memorable experience and any time I thought I knew what to expect next Opossum and everyone playing surprised me.
Except actually, holder, your role might not be proven. You'll see what I mean later.
I think the night went like this:
-Last day, Holder realizes "oh no! Pokechu is onto me!"
-Holder also realizes that if he kills someone, the last 2 would be likely to vote for him. Thus letting the town win.
-Holder creates a plan to kill no one during the night. Instead he just protects praline, has you protect him, and writes off the no kill as me being the mafia and aiming for praline.
-In other words, because I already came under heat last day, Holder is trying to pit you and praline against me. This makes sense because he's a seasoned mafia veteran and already has a way with words.

That's just my 2 cents. It's a clever plan and I'm sure he's coming up with another, but I hope you two can see through him like I have.
The fact that I told you exactly the same thing as to holder (AGAIN. POTENTIALLY COSTING THE GAME YOU IDIOT) and the fact that Mafia is more likely to come up with this similar to mine theory, means that this can easily be a point against both you and holder and i will count it as such. Why similar? because this is the only explanation for he choose not to kill option (unless mafia did not realise this and went only by statistical probability or truly did try to kill someone but failed.)
I think it should be now or never. My ability confirmed that Holder is not Lukas; at this point, not lynching him gives him a free pass. And wouldn't it be somewhat sad if one of us (you, me, and praline) didn't make it to the finals, even though I've/we've had our eye on Holder for a bit now?

And how would my quote ability change everything if I already found out that Holder was lying about his character? That already changes everything. If you don't believe me now, I don't find it likely you'll believe me the next day.

Good point. I can't force you to come to my side, but I hope you do consider it; if it's a tie between me and Holder, both of us would die and I feel like it'd really suck to come so far, point the mafia out and die alongside him :laugh:
Again, pushing that your ability is confirmed.

It is not. It is impossible. Not without a Role Cop on towns side. We do not have one. Its possible Holders hasnt been proved either, tho.
Why gamble with lives though when we can end it here and now in less than 12 hours, instead of waiting until Tuesday just to be sure? And if he decides to not kill again, he'll just poop out the same story; "I blocked White, Pokechu hit him, that's why he didn't kill; lynch Pokechu!" Or if praline dies: "I blocked White but forgot that White couldn't protect praline; that's why Pokechu killed her".

And I'm not asking how to use my role; I'm stating that it won't make a difference. I was able to confirm Holder was lying about being Lukas, yet you want to postpone lynching him. So even if I find the juiciest quote to use, there's no telling if you would believe me.
Considering how he'd have no reason to lie about being Lukas unless he was mafia, if you aren't willing to vote Holder now then I don't think you would vote him on the next phase.

There's no telling if I'll die or if I'll live or if you'll die, etc. But why wait and see what happens when we can confirm it now?
.........i just said why gamble with lives.

Pokechu please.

Better confirm with more certainty tomorrow and maybe have a statistically better chance than confirming early and killing a town, meaning we lost.

If you are town, the things you say sometimes and your inconsistanies point you to being mafia. But thats explained by it being your first game, so ill keep this a neutral in my tally and you should take it as a tip.
I can't tell people "say x is mafia!!!" because that's too direct. I literally explained this pages ago too. You're acting oblivious to paint me in a bad light.

And it's a lie detector because I find out if sentences are true or false. It doesn't matter if it's about their judgement when I can use it on other things as well, such as you saying you were Lukas. THAT'S determining if you lied or not, which you did.
You could easily prove someone is mafia. Making you a second cop

Ask anyone who they think is mafia...or ask someone what other players thought were the mafia.

Then if you get a "I think x is mafia because so and so" you got a yes or no quote to prove not even alignment but the true alignement right there.
Blocking me would be a waste of time.
No. It will reveal something. What this is depends on the results of the night.
You're right, I do apologize for that. People just sometimes say the darndest things in mafia some time

If it was a planned thing, they were playing the meta way. sacrificing red so that swamp and pokechu can win.
This late in the game, in my honest opinion no lynch is useless. It's day 6, I think it's best to pick a side. Not drag this on until Tuesday. How can my actions prove myself? I've been trying to explain that the real mafia is Holder. If you don't believe me now, why would you believe me on Monday or Tuesday when you've already had five nights and six days to believe me?

It's still unlikely that I wouldn't kill you if I were mafia (don't quote this holder and just say "oh we can all play if i was mafia") because you literally told me you were unprotected. And I told you I found a quote about Holder. So the only reason to not lynch Holder now is if you don't believe my abilities, but if you don't believe them now, what would make you believe them?

I can't force you to vote for something/one other than No Lynch, so these are just my 2 cents. But when we can end this game now, why drag it on until Tuesday? I tried explaining that Holder was mafia last phase and that --- was townie, to no avail, and --- did end up being townie. Is it really worth it to have a repeat of that day?
A lot of things could make me belive you. Like i said im trying to be against everyone for the good for all town. Might not be working.
Ye...ur tracking is proven to me. Not the quotes. Both could be mafia.
Sorry man, this may turn you against me but I'm not jailing her again. Not after this Day phase.
Yet the day you jailed Pokechu did not stop a kill.

Holder of the Heel Holder of the Heel , who did you block onevery single night?

Last edited:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Too long to read everything. Not enough flipping time. So can't change anything. And Pokechu is against the no lynch.

So the way I vote has been confirmed a while ago with myself but now there's no time to change.

Some facts:

Holder: - could no kill be a way to prove he is a jailer...
Claims Lukas and Jailer. Apparently False.
Knew Golden was shipping. Feel like everyone did? huh.
- 2 mafia did not play last game, but so didn't holder
- golden did not play either. Could be why NSG was mafia instead of golden so that we don't find this trend and win that way .
- mafia having 2 role blockers? Unlikely. However whenever holder blocked someone there was a kill. When he blocked swamp there was a kill since red killed himself...when he blocked praline there wasn't since maybe he decided not to kill...or he cannot.
- defended both swamp and (arguably by Pokechu) red. Likely mafia. (Go back to swamp death and see how he reacted to defend him and how that's different in the posting style to when he was safe?)
-saya doesn't understand Ephraim stuff...even tho Golden forger theory explains everything

Praline:
Claims redirect and snooping. Watcher? Claims Merric
Again like the day --- died it's sorta like a repeat. Fighting among us while she doesn't post as much content.

Pokechu:
Claims lie detector. Mafia lie detector is kinda like a nerfed mafia role cop.
Can quote every night, see who talked with who in PMs on even nights.
Character?
I am Lukas is a quote. He rarely told people.
Claims Praline is Town and Claims Holder is mafia because lied about Lukas.(but could be lying about praline to get holder to be more suspicious while lying about holder lying about his role)
- if Pokechu is mafia..claiming Zebei was wrong makes sense. Zebei could have been wrong unless Apollo targeted praline. Tbh idk of this point makes sense.
- point is Pokechu can be making up the results based on real quotes.
-Pokechu lynching swamp and helping kill red could be since he is a mafia traitor...but more likely town.
- Pokechu did not lie about Reds tracking but this links to traitor.

Mafia pschycological stuff don't kill me I'm not an expert

- Pokechu and holder going at each others thoughts very early in the game means one of them is mafia either as panick for not killing anyone (pointing at Pokechu) or a plan not to kill anyone to gain certain benefits based on what I said at night (pointing to holder)
- praline not responding to my theory without this duel means I can't see if she was still going to act like in last night's PM; panicky at first then confident about not dying leading to hints of being mafia. (Being either sarcastic or cocky thinking I'm on her side and that she won)

- praline being panicky means she is Mafia for wanting to protect her so that I can't protect anyone else.
-praline being panicky means she is town and simply wanted to survive despite only able to use snooping.

I will post theories shortly.
Most of them are things already said anyway.

Theories.....now to type my vote lol.....
Praline Uno already

###Holder###
He is the mafia. He could have been recruited many days ago by NSG. Meaning he might never actually knew who the mafia were. I say recruited because his supposed role is 80% likely to be Town especially since Red already was a roleblocker.

Or he was always the mafia explaining why he defended Swamp and potentially Red. He was against red from Perspective but can be argued he wasn't using Pokechus perspective of PMs.

This means that he isn't actually the roleblocker since it's possible that he has been faking that role all this time. His blocks never blocked anyone except when Golden was blocked. But irrc Red was alive therefore could shave used Red to block golden and pretend it was Holder. Idk. Why would there be a jailer if there is a redirector?

Asking Pokechu to check me despite him working with me last night was so that Pokechu can't check holder. ( Pokechu could be lying about this..ffs)

Him being mafia explains why he only mentioned Lukas openly once and to me in private. Especially if he knew there was a Quote checking role out there.

###Pokechu###
Is the mafia.
He is a traitor explaining why he was killing off Swamp and Red.

Last night he either tried to kill Holder or he chose not to kill. Could have changed his mind on no kill after I told him mine and holders actions. Not to kill me gives him chance to lynch holder making up lies while keeping me alive since im more likely to vote holder. Also not killing anyone at night is beneficial as I said multiple times why.

For this entire day he has been meaning to end the day with a lynch - a lynch that not only benefits him anyway but guarantees his kill during the night.

Last edited:

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Gotta go give medicine to our poodle puppies, Day will be over when I get back probably. These last few minutes are left to you guys, sorry.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Night 1: Aurane
Night 2: Swamp
Night 3: Golden
Night 4: Pokechu
Night 5: Praline
This is another lie. You said after the Night 3 results that you covered Swamp.

The Summoner awoke once more, yawning while getting dressed. They knew they needed to check the damage from last night, but...oh dear, he overslept. Usually Feh wakes him up at this time...oh.

Oh no...

So Opossum the Summoner ran down the staircase only to find the room absolutely painted with blood from wall to wall. And in the center of the room, two bodies remained.

You are Feh, the owl mascot of the Order of Heroes! You act as a messenger for all of the Heroes here.

- Once per phase, you may send me a message. This message will appear in the thread, and no one will know who it was from! You can include whatever you want. Truth, lies, you name it. Have some fun!
- Once per game, you may also send me a PM saying "Down for Maintenance." Any action sent by anyone after this message no longer counts for that phase. Wow, you're a broken owl, aren't you?
- You come up as Clean and Cuddly on an alignment check.
@ShinyLegendary is dead. He was Feh, the Messenger, a townie.

You are Brave Lyn of the lush plains of Sacae. One of the most prolific characters in the game, you are the only current Bow Knight! However, due to you being a heroic character, you come up as a townie if checked.

- Due to your reputation, you come up as clean on an alignment check.
- Twice per game, you may send a PM saying [Disarm:User]. This will eliminate their role's secondary effect, if they have any, for that night.
- You must also decide which mafioso does the killing at night.
@redfeatherraven is dead. He was Brave Lyn, the godfather, a mafioso.

"On one hand, we got a cavalry unit! On the other hand...Alfonse and Sharena are gonna kill me when they get back. Virion!"

"Yes, Summoner?"

"Start the new day, please. You're in charge. I gotta go to an alternate universe, steal their Feh, and get back before sundown."

And so the Summoner shot a portal out of Breidablik and left.

It is now Day Four. You have 24 hours to decide who to lynch. Good luck.
Night 3 results

Who you said you blocked
I didn't have very many options lest I mess up the plan, so I just covered Swampy.
But now you're saying you blocked Golden?

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Done! Phew.

This is another lie. You said after the Night 3 results that you covered Swamp.

Night 3 results

Who you said you blocked

But now you're saying you blocked Golden?
Golden and Swampy might need to be swapped, rushing like mad here.

I hope your puppies get better.
Nah it was just preventive medicine for worms and such. They are all healthy. :)

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
"How about pokechu and I vote Holder and Holder and White vote Pokechu.

You can both sacrifice eachother if you’re so sure one is the mafia and then the town wins "LOL PRALINE this would have been fun

Since no lynch I might as well say do what I didn't do with golden and --- and play it differently, trusting my after-thoughts and doubts / things I only took a second or 2 to think about only to reject them, hence voting Holder. But going by this perhaps I should vote Pokechu since I have doubts with holder too.

If Pokechu is mafia you have done amazingly well my friend using advanced tactics Praline are mafia you too. Holder did you are mafia you have me fooled all this time and shoulda listened to what Oppo hinted in our PM XD.

if any of us is wrong that's okay it's all a game in the end and we had fun at least with most of it. :)
Unvote no lynch
Vote: Praline
. I don't want to be responsible for the Holder Vs Pokechu thing especially after not protecting Golden and shish and still got a gut feeling my original theory is right.

Unvote Praline
Vote pokechu

However am leaning towards Pokechu being mafia purely based on the fact that Jailer is more likely town.

However I had not time to prove my vague idea of holder faking proving the jailer role.

I have a feeling I will **** up something. Again

GG.

Last edited:
Top Bottom