• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Heroes Mafia - Endgame - MAFIA VICTORY

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Honestly I didn’t really care who won cause I kinda lost interest. That’s why I barely posted.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Well honestly tonight Holder is just gonna kill Eagle and win so there’s literally no point.

And it’s not our fault that Holder just sounded more believable.
What you did was offensive on a personal and intellectual level. Wait the 24 hours.

Maybe the town can figure out a way to get both of themselves killed before daybreak.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yeah he played very very well. Fooled me for ages if mafia.

And I should have listened to my own advice after --- death: not overcomplicating everything.

I did so anyway. You being town is simple

if only i had time to figure out if jailer could have been fake-proved...
Really shoulda listened to me and not Holder during the night but whatever.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
What you did was offensive on a personal and intellectual level. Wait the 24 hours.

Maybe the town can figure out a way to get both of themselves killed before daybreak.
Hey...

That's a bit harsh don't ya think?

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I'm honestly disappointed.

I encourage everyone to read the RIP pm.

You all missed and ignore so much because you let a user who was known sway you away twice and ignored solid evidence.

Pokechu proved themselves time and time again, and had solid evidence, but you all decide to not care just because a player who's not new combated them.
Hey that just proves I killed town. I knew it.

:laugh::urg:

D

Deleted member

Opossum, your titles are on point. I think you make a great thread owner.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Well shoot, Holder, I did. Last day and this day. Pointed out the obvious; how could I be mafia if I was blocked?

But I'm just letting my saltiness seep in :laugh: You played really well! It took me until Day 5 to even suspect you lol
You did too! I was honestly expecting that toDay was going to be real boring with a praline lynch, but you made it a battle of words and wit, so for that I should thank you. :) My heart was actually racing the last few minutes, thought I was done for! When White posted and I saw his vote swap, I flipped the **** out hahaha. Then praline followed and I was over the moon.

No hard feelings though, for real. This was quite the experience and I think we all learned a lot, myself included! When I said I messed up a lot, I mean it. All the confusing **** that's been happening is from me not being around and attentive enough as I should have been. When ya'll see the mafia PM you'll see the mistakes directly and you won't feel as bad about losing because we were dumbies too LOL.

D

Deleted member

At this point they've earned it.
Opossum has rabies because of you townies. So do not feel threatened by this and help him. He might bite though. :troll:
In all seriousness,
You townies goofed up though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Hey that just proves I killed town. I knew it.

:laugh::urg:
Well technically you didn't today, as you chose no lynch. ( well originally)

But still it's not good to just solely listen to one person and ignore potential evidence.

At this late into the game you usually won't see anyone faking detective based roles or pms.

Still you can always learn from this, and I can see why you chose no lynch, even though it was risky.

Just trust your gut and not impulses. Its not good to change votes to often in a phase.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well technically you didn't today, as you chose no lynch.

But still it's not good to just solely listen to one person and ignore potential evidence.

At this late into the game you usually won't see anyone faking detective based roles or pms.

Still you can always learn from this, and I can see why you chose no lynch, even though it was risky.
He voted for Pokechu too.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Well technically you didn't today, as you chose no lynch.

well in the end i did vote pokechu anyway.

I tried to listen to everyone and to disprove every evidence. Idk.

But thx for that bolded I must keep it in mind.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
You did too! I was honestly expecting that toDay was going to be real boring with a praline lynch, but you made it a battle of words and wit, so for that I should thank you. :) My heart was actually racing the last few minutes, thought I was done for! When White posted and I saw his vote swap, I flipped the **** out hahaha. Then praline followed and I was over the moon.

No hard feelings though, for real. This was quite the experience and I think we all learned a lot, myself included! When I said I messed up a lot, I mean it. All the confusing **** that's been happening is from me not being around and attentive enough as I should have been. When ya'll see the mafia PM you'll see the mistakes directly and you won't feel as bad about losing because we were dumbies too LOL.
Yeah! We both played brilliantly and I think all sides, you, me, praline and White have learned something from this. I was honestly so scared at the start of today, and so relieved when I thought I gave the town a win, but then the last minute votes changed everything. I'm still a bit salty but I can't say this wasn't a wild ride :laugh:

Maybe next time we'll both be mafia, and we'll fool the town together? LOL

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Yeah! We both played brilliantly and I think all sides, you, me, praline and White have learned something from this. I was honestly so scared at the start of today, and so relieved when I thought I gave the town a win, but then the last minute votes changed everything. I'm still a bit salty but I can't say this wasn't a wild ride :laugh:

Maybe next time we'll both be mafia, and we'll fool the town together? LOL
Haha. Maybe ;)

Also I feel like since I lost twice.

Somehoe as Host I will lose and **** up the game in such a way I'd have to cancel it since it all went wrong XD

Last edited:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I'm so annoyed with myself. I should stick with being on mafias side. -.-

Should have left my vote as no lynch. Should have stuck with the team that made Red kill fantastic.

It was simple but I messed up way too many times.
Next game I might cohost someone else’s game.
Oh if you want you can help me then. Cover the night shift and such.

And there's no way I will stupidly betray you :p

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm so annoyed with myself. I should stick with being on mafias side. -.-

Should have left my vote as no lynch. Should have stuck with the team that made Red kill fantastic.

It was simple but I messed up way too many times.

Oh if you want you can help me then. Cover the night shift and such.
Yeah well I kept flip flopping on my vote for the last hour, I even voted for Holder immediately last night lol

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
well...whenever i play next. I'm not gonna think so much it becomes impossible to tell what is right from wrong since everything in my mind could have been a correct possibility.

So don't expect me to be as involved....but enough to help something like OperatioN Red.

Actually, I'm hoping to be 3rd party. Not sure if I ever was in an online mafia...

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
well...whenever i play next. I'm not gonna think so much it becomes impossible to tell what is right from wrong since everything in my mind could have been a correct possibility.

So don't expect me to be as involved....but enough to help something like OperatioN Red.

Actually, I'm hoping to be 3rd party. Not sure if I ever was in an online mafia...
Next time we both are gonna overthink everything and be the first couple people to die. lol

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Yeah well I kept flip flopping on my vote for the last hour, I even voted for Holder immediately last night lol
Thats mostly my fault.

You wanna co-host or nah? Ive made the general structure and most roles but nothings set in stone.
Next time we both are gonna overthink everything and be the first couple people to die. lol
Nah I won't have as much time to play anyway. So can't possibily overthink. I hope.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Okay seriously though guys, it's night time.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Screaming. Ever-present screaming.

And neighing.

"Summoner! Awaken, quickly! There's been an ambush!"

The Summoner, however, was awake in his bedchamber.

"...How long do we have? What damage has been done?" He seemed almost detached. Broken.

"Well, sir..."

You are Arden, a close friend to Sigurd of Chalphy and a strong and tough fellow. But if there's one thing you're really good at, it's defending people. All that armor helps a bit there.

Skills:
- Once per night, you may send me a PM saying "Protect:User" in order to prevent any harm from befalling them.
- Once per game, you may also choose to send me a PM saying "Follow-Up Ring:User". This will make you not only protect the user, but also fight back against what might be attacking them. The downside to this, however, is that you can't discern between friend and foe, and may end up killing a townie who uses their role on your target. Use this wisely.
- You come up as Clean on an alignment check.
Wolfie557 Wolfie557 is dead. He was Arden, the doctor, a townie.

"He was killed while trying to save Merric."

"Wait, Merric? No..." The Summoner paused. "Wait, the level forty merged plus two Merric, or the unmerged level one Merric?"

You are Merric, the Wind Mage! Armed with the mighty wind tome Excalibur, you're ready to help the town in any way possible. But lately, you've also found a few more uses for Excalibur. The spirits of the winds are yours to command, and they're able to assist in multiple ways.

- Once per night, you may send me a PM saying "Spy:User." They say words carry on the wind, and they didn't lie. At the end of the night, you'll receive that user's most recent sent PM. Use this however you wish.
- Twice per game, you may instead opt to say "Redirect:User." This will redirect the chosen user's action to another target, which you will also choose.
- You come up as Clean on an alignment check.
praline praline is dead. He was Merric, the Redirecting Spy, a townie.

"The latter, sir. The former is still on the march with the royal family."

"It's still a shame, but in a way I'm almost relieved at least one Merric lived through today. Now Virion, I'm going to give you one final order, as your Summoner. Flee this place. I'll stand back and face the enemy myself. But I need you to send a message to Alfonse and Sharena."

"It won't be necessary, dear Summoner. I sent the replacement Feh you found to deliver the message. She's already well on her way. I won't leave you behind defenseless."

The Summoner's gambit had failed. Now, even Virion's life was in jeopardy.

Something had slammed into the chamber door.

Slam.

And all was silent.

A moment later, the door exploded inward in a blast of darkness.

"In the name of Princess Veronica of the Emblian Empire, I order you to stand down!"

"Veronica...she's the one behind this attack?" The Summoner bellowed.

"With Xander here, it now seems so obvious."

"As per her orders, you are to be either captured and enlisted into her ranks, or executed for crimes against Embla."

"Ah, and which crimes do you speak of?"

"Your Order is complicit in the deaths of Lyn, Camus, and Reinhardt. It's one thing to horrifically slay your own people, but to bring harm to an Emblian soldier is a crime most heinous."

"And what of the countless Askran soldiers you and your cohorts murdered in cold blood?"

"Casualties of war. After all, it's up to the victors to determine the criminality of the situation."

"You speak naught but hypocrisy! Your cowardice to stand up for your convictions is a disgrace to nobility! We shall by no means surrender to you."

"You'd do well to quiet your guardsman, Summoner. I am a patient and remorseful man, but I will not hesitate to cut you down if you threaten violence."

"And I am to believe you won't bring the Summoner harm, despite them being the wielder of Breidablik? I shall not let any harm befall the Summoner!" yelled Virion as he fired an arrow at blazing speed toward Xander.

Xander shot a beam of darkness out of his sword, destroying the arrow and hitting Virion directly.

"VIRION!" yelled the Summoner, rushing to the aid of his fallen friend. "Virion, speak to me! Please!"

"How...careless of me," he said between coughs. "Forgive me, Summoner. I've...failed you."

"Virion, don't you dare die on me! You're all I have left! You know Reciprocal Aid, don't you? Use it on me!"

"And have you mortally wounded in my stead? Ha, I am afraid that is one command I must refuse to comply with." Virion let out another set of coughs. "Make sure to tell them...that in the end, Virion of Rosanne...did not run away."

"Virion, stay awake, please! Please!" He swallowed. "Virion? Virion!"

There was no reply.

Xander approached, towering over the now-sobbing Summoner holding his newly departed friend. He sheathed his sword.

"You monster!" The Summoner instinctively took Breidablik and attempted to fire something at Xander at close range, but nothing happened.

"I truly am sorry about the loss of your friend. For your consideration, Embla's army has recently come into the possession of the fabled Aum staff from the World of Mystery. Archanea, that is. If you join us, I'm sure Princess Veronica would use it to revive Virion."

The Summoner felt nothing but seething rage toward Embla, even more so in this moment than any other. And yet, this was the only chance he had to save Virion. Xander seemed honest now, at least. Veronica would no doubt force the Summoner to summon heroes to fill Embla's ranks, but it was a price the Summoner was willing to pay. He HAD to be willing to pay it. He'd just lost the first hero he summoned in this world.

What would Alfonse and Sharena say? Or Fjorm, or Anna? Or Chrom? He prayed they'd understand the situation. Maybe Feh's message would keep them informed.

"Prince Xander?" said the Summoner, grabbing Virion's bow as he stood. "I accept your offer."

ENDGAME. Holder of the Heel Holder of the Heel wins. He was Xander, the Roleblocker, and the last mafioso.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Hey I won!

All my lies paid off after all.

Well jeez. . .I know people needed to feel bad but now I feel like a super jerk for letting Virion die.

Okay town. Hope you learned some lessons.
:061:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well, a sad day indeed.

Hopefully the next game will put what was learned here to test..

D

Deleted member

I never liked Xander, especially how he's portrayed in-game.

This ending and the dialogue only makes me hate the sight of him.

Oh btw.

The 2 roles that were hidden

You are Tobin, the famed Bow Knight of Valentia under Alm's Deliverance. Atop your chestnut horse and wielding the bow of a hunter, you...wait, what do you mean you have a sword? What do you mean you don't ride a horse?

...Oh dear.

It seems you are Tobin, the villager of Ram. You haven't yet promoted, and as such, others may see you as suspicious...until your training is complete.

- Due to being mistaken for a cavalry unit, you come up as suspicious on alignment checks, despite being a townie.
- However, not all is lost. Villagers are known for their potential. If you survive Night Three, on Day Four you will be given the chance to promote. You may, at that point, take the role of any town-aligned player that has died as your own, and from that point on, you will no longer be suspicious.

You are Reinhardt, a general from Friege and a man with memetically tiny hands. However, when it comes to Horse Emblem, you've been a mainstay for close to a year now.

- Once per game, send me a PM saying "Dire Thunder: User." They'll die right there, instantly. This can be used in the day or night.
- Magic is Everything.
- You come up as Suspicious on an alignment check.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh btw.

The 2 roles that were hidden

You are Tobin, the famed Bow Knight of Valentia under Alm's Deliverance. Atop your chestnut horse and wielding the bow of a hunter, you...wait, what do you mean you have a sword? What do you mean you don't ride a horse?

...Oh dear.

It seems you are Tobin, the villager of Ram. You haven't yet promoted, and as such, others may see you as suspicious...until your training is complete.

- Due to being mistaken for a cavalry unit, you come up as suspicious on alignment checks, despite being a townie.
- However, not all is lost. Villagers are known for their potential. If you survive Night Three, on Day Four you will be given the chance to promote. You may, at that point, take the role of any town-aligned player that has died as your own, and from that point on, you will no longer be suspicious.

You are Reinhardt, a general from Friege and a man with memetically tiny hands. However, when it comes to Horse Emblem, you've been a mainstay for close to a year now.

- Once per game, send me a PM saying "Dire Thunder: User." They'll die right there, instantly. This can be used in the day or night.
- Magic is Everything.
- You come up as Suspicious on an alignment check.
I was really hoping to throw the mafia off with my role, but oh well, guess they got lucky!

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Holder's victory is deserved. Many mistakes were made, and he capitalized well.

But personally, I do not feel victorious. It feels hollow. Unearned.

If there is indeed any victory set out for me for my faction allegiance, I respectfully decline it.

Whatever comes, I will win the next with more than the half-assed effort I performed this round, or I will swing in the attempt.

Gonna give some opinions on the game's roles because they were experimental

1. Forgery was just way too much power. The only way to counter it would be a Cop check (which happened) but the fact that framers and redirectors exist in Mafia games makes it way too easy to put that in question. Hell, if they added "You come up as suspicious on alignment" they wouldn't have needed much of an out other than that meaning a lot of suspicious people. Using this with noobs was also definitely way too much. Of course, we should have lynched anyway because suspicious, but i'll put that on inexperience.
2. Cop was pretty OP too TBH. Being able to mass check is pretty insane. There really wasnt any risk involved to it either.
3. Shut down was a really weird thing to give town. Why would a townie want to make it so town cant act? And of course, it went about as expected.
4. I really really disagree with the idea of being able to silence a player. Like. . .everything about it. And it having multiple uses? Crazy!
5. Lol onion rings for sonic
6. No Chrom or Lucina? No event versions of characters? For shame Yes I know Chrom is with Alfonese and Shareena but w/e

All of the other roles seemed fine I suppose. Pokchu's was pretty wacky, but that one depends on whether or not it's used using genie wish rules (everything has a loophole) or not

A bit too crazy if you ask me, especially when 70% of the players had never played before Swamp's game either. Had fun. Just throwing out some noob-based criticisms

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Eh. Those are common roles for us.

It's why Golden went to forger pretty quickly.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Gonna give some opinions on the game's roles because they were experimental

1. Forgery was just way too much power. The only way to counter it would be a Cop check (which happened) but the fact that framers and redirectors exist in Mafia games makes it way too easy to put that in question. Hell, if they added "You come up as suspicious on alignment" they wouldn't have needed much of an out other than that meaning a lot of suspicious people. Using this with noobs was also definitely way too much. Of course, we should have lynched anyway because suspicious, but i'll put that on inexperience.
2. Cop was pretty OP too TBH. Being able to mass check is pretty insane. There really wasnt any risk involved to it either.
3. Shut down was a really weird thing to give town. Why would a townie want to make it so town cant act? And of course, it went about as expected.
4. I really really disagree with the idea of being able to silence a player. Like. . .everything about it. And it having multiple uses? Crazy!
5. Lol onion rings for sonic
6. No Chrom or Lucina? No event versions of characters? For shame Yes I know Chrom is with Alfonese and Shareena but w/e

All of the other roles seemed fine I suppose. Pokchu's was pretty wacky, but that one depends on whether or not it's used using genie wish rules (everything has a loophole) or not

A bit too crazy if you ask me, especially when 70% of the players had never played before Swamp's game either. Had fun. Just throwing out some noob-based criticisms
I think the shutdown role is actually very useful for town.

If you had it in a veteran's hand it could have been great.

For example it could have won this game tonight. If say Pokechu was fey they could have shut down voting once holder's death was sealed, winning the game.

If you play detective well the role can be a trump card.

Top Bottom