• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Heroes Mafia - Endgame - MAFIA VICTORY

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I don't have anything to do with onion rings...
Red was saying in a strangely metaphorical way, that the onion rings or whatever are so good that you if he invites (targets) you will not do anything that night.

Basically your role, minus one feature.

edit: I have no grammar, because I must sleep.
I think I will need to talk with you both privately if this won't be settled during the day.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Well, I might as well ask one thing.

Aurane Aurane

What is your character?

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
He gave me an onion ring over the Night, so, absurdly, it seems to be real. What character in FEH could possibly do something like this... are these messages just really poor fabrications? I don't understand at all... Opossum you have some explaining to do.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
He gave me an onion ring over the Night, so, absurdly, it seems to be real. What character in FEH could possibly do something like this I don't understand Opossum... are these messages just really poor fabrications? I don't understand at all...
I could tell you his character but I’ll let Red say if he wants to.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Isn't the onion ring a Shishoe thing?

D

Deleted member

Because that's much more fun than just being lunched.
....nom?

As you wish.

If you would like some tea, I can bring some by for you in the evening. I've been told it's exceptional - so much so that people will spend the evening with it.

I've only enough leaves for two pots, I'm afraid.
Would that have been because I was requested to bring you tea by Zebei last night? Only to learn at the last moment that I would be greeted by an armored ruffian?

And why did he distrust you, exactly?
Because you two have very similar roles. One of them is likely the mafia version, the other the town version.
I don't have anything to do with onion rings...
Red was saying in a strangely metaphorical way, that the onion rings or whatever are so good that you if he invites (targets) you will not do anything that night.

Basically your role, minus one feature.

edit: I have no grammar, because I must sleep.
I think I will need to talk with you both privately if this won't be settled during the day.

Vote: Holder of the Heel

It's all coming together.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
That's not claiming a role, this sounds like the vague stuff we used to post on the last game.
I'm gonna guess Leon though.
Come now. Leon wouldn't know a cup of tea if I handed him Valbar's favorite recipe.

Perhaps look higher in refinement...and lower in the tier lists.

He distrusted me, then he trusted me. It happened quick. He distrusted me, because he belived me or someone else have lied about something and because I had some doubts with him. He believed if I told him my role it would be easy to know what the lie is or who is lieing. He trusted me after I told him everything, only 20-30 minutes before night ended.

I believe he told you not to use your role on me after I asked him to ask you, and thats why you agreed when I decided to ask you myself?

Not long after I finally replied to Zebei you started the convo. So I'd like to know why did Zebei trust you?

Because at the moment, I'm slightly conficlided with you red. But Zebei trusting you too is a very good sign. I wish I had more time to talk last night. Would have found out who this other person was Zebei said. Would immediatly be my prime suspect...
Zebei messaged me not terribly long after we began night 2. I was currently hosting a game night, so I kept it brief, but I laid my role out for him, and my talents fit into his plans for the evening.

Nobody seemed to have enough information on your role at the time. I was assigned to halt any ill actions you might've taken. This was called off abruptly around the time you describe - 20-30 minutes before night ended - but I wasn't informed of your role further.

What I know of your role so far, you told me. If you told me correctly, then what I gather is that anyone who were to darken your doorstep at night would be met...inhospitably. I'm not entirely certain how well your role distinguishes between friend or foe, so I'm honestly quite glad for myself that the plan was not enacted.

I have nothing to do with the onion rings. Tea's my schtick.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
edit:
oh so zebei didnt say anything else then. and you sorta have my role right. but you wouldnt have died or anything like that haha.
....nom?

Vote: Holder of the Heel

It's all coming together.
but, how do you know which way its coming together? i dont think there is enough info.

Last edited:

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Shish gives the onion rings, not Red or me. There is some serious confusion going on around here.

Also judging by Golden's reaction just now, I don't think my action was stopped at all last Night. :)

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well since I just have a gut feeling about it

Vote: ShinyLegendary

Unless I get some other better news he’s my vote.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
With the exception of NonSpecificGuy, my chart of claims has been mostly filled. At the moment I'm the most curious as to what Golden's Hexes & PokeChu's Quotes are, and whether or not Swamp is useless without Eirika.

Also seems obvious that Apollo got a little too trusting with his role. His dying suddenly during the night doesn't seem like it'd be a RNG kill. Do we know who was in his PMs?

Am going to work. See y'all later.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
huh did u target golden?
I know he's not one of the ones you asked for, but after talking to Pokechu about a lot of things, it became clear that I needed to step in before the town was compromised when we're trying to play catch up right now from all of the **** that has been hitting the fan.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
With the exception of NonSpecificGuy, my chart of claims has been mostly filled. At the moment I'm the most curious as to what Golden's Hexes & PokeChu's Quotes are, and whether or not Swamp is useless without Eirika.

Also seems obvious that Apollo got a little too trusting with his role. His dying suddenly during the night doesn't seem like it'd be a RNG kill. Do we know who was in his PMs?

Am going to work. See y'all later.
I was, but he died already and did not realise XD. It was just sad. Aurane / Oppo can can confirm

The swamp thing is really bugging me, ngl....

I have a feeling NSG was in fact, part of the mafia.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Honestly I kinda hope it goes like last game where we some how win. It was more amusing that way.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Who was the vilgilante claim again?
I know he's not one of the ones you asked for, but after talking to Pokechu about a lot of things, it became clear that I needed to step in before the town was compromised when we're trying to play catch up right now from all of the **** that has been hitting the fan.
I mean its fine, btw. I totally forgot about him hence why he wasn't listed.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Honestly I kinda hope it goes like last game where we some how win. It was more amusing that way.
As someone who was monitoring the graveyard and breaking out the Syndrome images I gotta say I'd just rather we figure stuff out.

Which to wit:

Well since I just have a gut feeling about it

Unless I get some other better news he’s my vote.
Thought we determined Shiny was town after he snapped maintenance on us?

Que pasa contigo? Elaborate on the feeling here.

Who was the vilgilante claim again?
Aurane and NSG both claimed the role. Aurane's still claiming the role. NSG got redacted and dead. There was apparently flapping.

Based on everything else I've heard, I'm inclined to believe Aurane.

Stop typing so fast Swamp. :4greninja:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The vigilante is probably someone like Saizou.

As someone who was monitoring the graveyard and breaking out the Syndrome images I gotta say I'd just rather we figure stuff out.

Which to wit:

Thought we determined Shiny was town after he snapped maintenance on us?

Que pasa contigo? Elaborate on the feeling here.

Aurane and NSG both claimed the role. Aurane's still claiming the role. NSG got redacted and dead. There was apparently flapping.

Based on everything else I've heard, I'm inclined to believe Aurane.

Stop typing so fast Swamp. :4greninja:
Well cause has he done anything(outside of liking posts)? I haven’t talked to him either night and I don’t remember him saying anything the last 2 days. Plus everyone else I’ve talked to are town or third party and someone still has to be mafia. It’s baseless I know but whatevs

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
From now on I will assume the mafia are not neccesarily on horses. In the meantime...

Vote: Golden

Doesn't speak that much, apart from --- he is the one I know the least about. Hexes are mysterious. Could easily be 3rd party.
Swamp and Shiny due to knowing stuff iabout them is a gamble and the risk is too great when theres below and above options.
Holder and Red need more info later. Aurane too.
I know Reds character claim ad it kinda makes sense, but still, ****ing onion rings of all the food in existance.

Well cause has he done anything(outside of liking posts)? I haven’t talked to him either night and I don’t remember him saying anything the last 2 days. Plus everyone else I’ve talked to are town or third party and someone still has to be mafia. It’s baseless I know but whatevs
I have this alot. Most seem to be for sure town. The mafia are pretending very well. This just means we gotta look out for any hiccups, from anyone.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
He was the one who fired up the maintenance yesterday.

We pressed him to prove his claim. He proceeded to prove it all over the back half of our Day 2.

I know Reds character claim ad it kinda makes sense, but still, ****ing onion rings of all the food in existance.
The rings ain't me, man.

I told you this, like...on this page.

I have nothing to do with the onion rings. Tea's my schtick.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
He was the one who fired up the maintenance yesterday.

We pressed him to prove his claim. He proceeded to prove it all over the back half of our Day 2.

The rings ain't me, man.

I told you this, like...on this page.
What is his claim and how did he prove it? I wasn’t around for most of day 2.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
What is his claim and how did he prove it? I wasn’t around for most of day 2.
For expedience's sake:

I can send messanges to Opossum, and to tell him in the PM to make the game in maintenance.
Well, then prove it. Either show us you can send messages or "put it in maintemance", whatever that does.
Just ask Opossum. He will know I am right about my role.
I will not do it yet, only when necessary. Maybe later.
Umm...you know I'm the host, right? I'm not going to prove a role for you...
WTF SHINY YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MAFIA WORKS. Opo can tell nothing, HE'S THE HOST. Whatever role you have, you have to prove it YOURSELF.
You do realise we can't ask Opossum about that stuff right?

Ok, let's give you some motivation
All right, proved it. I told Opossum the game will be in maintenance. Now you will see that I am right.
Fire Emblem Heroes is now Down for Maintenance. Votes are locked where they currently are. The update will still come at the usual time, but any action taken from now until the end of the phase will not count. You may still converse in the thread until night time, though.

Also no you don't get Apology Orbs.
LMAO WTF???? THAT'S YOUR SKILL??? WHO HAVE WE DOOMED???
YOU COULD HAVE JUST SENT A MESSAGE YOU KNOW

OH MY GOD WHO DID WE KILL

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I think we should lynch Shiny. Chances are his maintenance ability was once per game so he used that up, and even if he is the messenger, he hasn't sent a single message the whole game. If he does turn out to be townie, it's not like we'd lose anything major.
Aside from Shiny I'm somewhat suspicious of ---.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I will ask one thing.

Pokechu Pokechu

Did a yay happen or a nay happen?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I will ask one thing.

Pokechu Pokechu

Did a yay happen or a nay happen?
I honestly wasn't able to find anything to use my ability the way we hoped. The only thing I found out last night was that Shiny talked to Red, Shishoe, and White during the night. If Shiny turns out to be mafia, we already know Shish's role and I have a good idea of White's so our next target could be Red. But idk if Shiny turns out to be townie then that plan would be a bust

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Well. That works I guess.

Vote: Shiny

D

Deleted member

From now on I will assume the mafia are not neccesarily on horses. In the meantime...

Vote: Golden

Doesn't speak that much, apart from --- he is the one I know the least about. Hexes are mysterious. Could easily be 3rd party.
I literally said what my hexes do yesterday.
And if you're basing your vote on me possibly being a 3rd Party, you're wasting a vote that could be spent on an actual Mafioso.

D

Deleted member

I think we should lynch Shiny. Chances are his maintenance ability was once per game so he used that up, and even if he is the messenger, he hasn't sent a single message the whole game. If he does turn out to be townie, it's not like we'd lose anything major.
Aside from Shiny I'm somewhat suspicious of ---.

Do not vote me, why would you? It would not make sense to lynch your own townie. ~hoot :( ~

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
My character doesn't affect my role, so I fail to see how that's relevant.
It's just...

Villainous characters usually get troublesome roles. Notice how all the dead townies are characters that are heroes.

On top of the fact that you're a third party survivor/vigilante,

At this point I don't think you're mafia but...

I'm watching you.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
It's just...

Villainous characters usually get troublesome roles. Notice how all the dead townies are characters that are heroes.

On top of the fact that you're a third party survivor/vigilante,

At this point I don't think you're mafia but...

I'm watching you.
That's fine. Besides, I'm powerless tonight anyways.

D

Deleted member

Holder is gonna meed something more substantial than "some people believe me" and "I'm not answering to a Fool". For now, I'm keeping my vote
Uh....

That's a villain.

A pretty messed up one.

Even if you aren't mafia, are you worth keeping around then?
Valter's whole thing in SS was ****ing up with both sides of the war for his own entertainment and killing as much as he could. Take that as you will.

Top Bottom