• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Heroes Mafia - Endgame - MAFIA VICTORY

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Vote: ---

I'm no longer going to defend myself. If you seek my death, so be it. Betrayal was expected.

You are only going to give the Mafia a free pass. That's the reality, regardless of what you think you know.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Am going to sleep now. If I'm still alive I'll see you all in the PMs, if not I'd suggest looking at those who voted for me and thinking over some of the talking points I brought up.

Golden has a lot to prove in regards to their role beyond Swamp saying they're clean.
Swamp has a lot of holes to fill in regards to their role & Eirika's. Being OP is often a red flag.
Praline & PokeChu need better proof of their roles, PMs are pretty easy to fake.
There's way too many gift givers.
Unless a roleblocker(?) feels otherwise I wouldn't waste time on Shishoe. They can always be lynched later.
If I was @ShinyLegendary I would claim your character sooner rather than later, as that would give further credibility to your role, which could go either way in alignment to my knowledge.
Holder's role should be easy to prove if they work with the right person.
Xander is indeed in play on the mafia side according to my role PM. If I die and you haven't claimed a character, you'd best hurry.

Vote: Aurane

Assuming there are 4 mafia members & NSG wasn't one of them, that would leave the Town 5/Scum 4/3rd Party 2. Getting rid of a claimed serial killer I think gives the town the best odds in surviving until the next day (assuming the mafia don't kill twice again). I have a basic idea of who's claimed what role besides Swamp, so I would hope the doctor or roleblocker(s) can stall for time. The amount of smoke behind NSG's death is also questionable for many reasons.
I gave proof. I said basically word for word a pm that Swampy made 2 nights ago.

D

Deleted member

Well I’m not, and how would I even be able to?

I’m Merric so I’m pretty sure I’m not mafia.
Yeah, you see, I don't believe that, it makes no sense that Merric has an ability to allow him to read PMs. It'd make more sense for it to be some kind of spy.
Besides, your Xander namedrop is still suspicious, because I don't believe someone would confuse him with Chrom of all characters.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yeah, you see, I don't believe that, it makes no sense that Merric has an ability to allow him to read PMs. It'd make more sense for it to be some kind of spy.
Besides, your Xander namedrop is still suspicious, because I don't believe someone would confuse him with Chrom of all characters.
Well Opo’s way of thinking is that I bring the messages to me with the wind.

Also the Xander name drop is cause I’m an idiot.

D

Deleted member

Well Opo’s way of thinking is that I bring the messages to me with the wind.

Also the Xander name drop is cause I’m an idiot.
There's, like, a ****ton of dagger users who would fit the role better but I guess Opo plays favorites and he doesn't have anything else useful to give to Merric :^)
I'll take your explanation for now

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
There's, like, a ****ton of dagger users who would fit the role better but I guess Opo plays favorites and he doesn't have anything else useful to give to Merric :^)
I'll take your explanation for now
I mean yeah that would make sense, but it is Opo’s game he can decide what he wants.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
My ability was able to confirm Praline as a townie. We could talk about it after our "fun" tonight. ;^)

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Oh, you want to continue it? Very well, I'm up for it! If you know what I mean ;^)

I'd like to invite @GoldenYuiitusin for a threesome if he's up for it
Oh, is he experienced in the "fun" as well? The more the merrier! ;^) If he really is Tharja then this will be saucy! Hexes are hot.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I don't doubt you ---, but since you've already exposed your character being directly opposed to one of the mafia members, you're already a target, and if there really is a Ryoma vs Xander thing going on right now, there shouldn't be any doubt causing people to vote for you. If you claim what it is you do exactly I doubt you'll be in more danger than you already are and everyone voting for you will almost certainly back off. I don't understand why you haven't told at least one person, like Zeb or Swampy. But since you never put your trust in anyone now you're in this situation...

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

I wanna have some fun.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Your gf is dead and you'd dare say that in front of her ghost!?
Fire Emblem means permadeath.

That means she's never coming back.

Especially since the reviver is dead.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I feel like --- is actually townie

IDK who to vote for if not him but idk Ryoma being in makes sense especially since there's likely a Xander

Unvote: ---

I'll make my mind up sometime in these last 20 minutes lol

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Vote: Redfeatherraven

Don't take this personally. I love Pikachu. :^)

But you are really suspicious. You're a roleblocker, but you can only roleblock TWICE throughout the entire game? No other townie to my knowledge has their one ability be limited. However, I do know that in Swamp's game ALL of the mafia had limited abilities. RamOne had only two Pringles, Opossum could only prevent a lynching once and WhiteEagle could only add an extra kill during the night once.

I don't know, if you don't happen to die here then maybe we can talk during the night. But your ability seems like one the mafia would have from last game, and I have faith that --- is a townie. So really process of elimination brought me to you :^(

yall i have a good hunch with this please unleash the bandwagon

Last edited:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
--- is probbaly not mafia I agree.
Aurane can still be used to kill the mafia.

But will they agree lmao. Too dangerous.

I'm not changing the vote since looks like Aurane will be lynched.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325

You might be dead @Z25 but you wanna help me lynch Red??? :laugh:

obligatory /s

Last edited:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Vote: Redfeatherraven

Don't take this personally. I love Pikachu. :^)

But you are really suspicious. You're a roleblocker, but you can only roleblock TWICE throughout the entire game? No other townie to my knowledge has their one ability be limited. However, I do know that in Swamp's game ALL of the mafia had limited abilities. RamOne had only two Pringles, Opossum could only prevent a lynching once and WhiteEagle could only add an extra kill during the night once.

I don't know, if you don't happen to die here then maybe we can talk during the night. But your ability seems like one the mafia would have from last game, and I have faith that --- is a townie. So really process of elimination brought me to you :^(

yall i have a good hunch with this please unleash the bandwagon
It's what I've been saying all this time

But the mafia got involved and so multiple bandwagons happened.

How can y'all just sit there and ignore the fact there have been 2 of the same role claims? Nsg / Aurane were the other 2 same ones but one has died.

Last edited:

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Pokechu, relax man. Why are you panicking all of a sudden? :p I have reason to wonder about Red myself, we will talk about him toNight.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
UnvoteGolden
Vote Swamp
Edit I changed my mind about not changing my vote. However it is also a useless vote so u can ignore this Oppo

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
After the sheer bloodbath that transpired yesterday which took the lives of Innes, Micaiah, and Bartre, the town couldn't afford another loss. The Summoner mourned the losses his barracks had taken, but not all was lost...after all, there were plenty of feathers because of how many were, um..."Sent Home."

"I've counted all of your votes. It's funny, things could have gone much differently today. However, SOMEBODY forgot to bold their vote."

The Summoner then pointed to a hooded figure among the crowd.

"You."

The figure then waltzed up to the gallows, accepting their fate.

"Virion, fire when ready!"

He notched his arrow.

"One for the bards!"

The figure uttered one final thing before being struck. A laugh.

You are Valter, wielder of a cursed lance and a bloodthirsty wyvern general. You hunger for bloodshed and cannot care less for the fate of the town or Mafia.

- Every even-numbered night, you may attempt to kill another player. Just send me a PM saying [Kill:player].
- You come up as Suspicious on an alignment check.
- You win by surviving until Endgame.

Aurane Aurane is dead. He was Valter, the Vigilante, a Third Party.

It is now Night Three. You have 24 hours to submit your Night Actions. Good luck.

"Oh, and Virion?" said the Summoner. "I'm voting for you today in round two of Choose Your Legends."

"Spellbound by my elegance, no?"

@--- Holder of the Heel Holder of the Heel @ShinyLegendary Pokechu Pokechu Wolfie557 Wolfie557
@Shishœ Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei redfeatherraven redfeatherraven @GoldenYuiitusin praline praline

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
What’s with the last minute swaps? That kinda stuff is shady as ****.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Pokechu, relax man. Why are you panicking all of a sudden? :p I have reason to wonder about Red myself, we will talk about him toNight.
honestly IDK that had been on my mind for a while because a two-time roleblocker??? spooky

it could be nothing, maybe he has some other ability or something idk but we'll definitely talk tonight! :laugh:

plus I really didn't want to see --- get lynched and have a really good ability like RamOne lol

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
omg Aurane was telling the truth :^( I didn't vote for him but now I kinda feel bad

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I mean.... This sucks imo. Like I said we could have used him to kill the mafia.

But no.

Town gonna be town.

Top Bottom