• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Heroes Mafia - Endgame - MAFIA VICTORY

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
kinky ;^)

Do not vote me, why would you? It would not make sense to lynch your own townie. ~hoot :( ~
shoot i forgot you said you were Feh, and it wouldn't make sense if she was mafia... but IDK, I'll keep the vote just in case, I'll probably change it during the day to ---.

EDIT: Yeah isn't Feh literally on the Order of Heroes? If you're third party/mafia that's some grade A trolling from Opossum. Hmm I'll see what others vote before moving mine

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Wait wait wait, we have Valter here
Valter has Panic Ploy as his default C-Skill
Isn't it possible he could have caused insanity on Apollo with that and altered the result of his investigation?
kinky ;^)
You joke but Valter literally wanted to **** Eirika

D

Deleted member

I only played the first seven chapters of SS but that's wild

And also
Unvote ShinyLegendary
Vote ---
Sacred Stones is way darker than people let on:
from all the massacre seen during the war(which are usually only implied in other games), to Valter's not so subtle sadist tendencies, Orson and his wife, the monsters but most importantly the Necrodragons and either the inevitable death of Lyon in Eirika's route or his descent into the slippery slope in Ephraim's route.

But, remaining on topic, what reason do you have to suspect Tri? That came out of nowhere.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Aurane is Valter? I haven't played SS, despite having it on my 3DS, but from FEH I know that he is not a friendly character at all.

Is no one else thinking he isn't a survivor but rather a serial killer? Shishoe says Valter killed on both sides because he enjoys it... that's not the mentality of a survivor. There are loads of Fire Emblem characters that could have fit that description better than Valter.

This makes me a liar, but I'd be kicking myself if I let this slide and end up in the dead PM and finding out I allowed a SK role walk around in broad daylight.

Vote: Aurane

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Sacred Stones is way darker than people let on:
from all the massacre seen during the war(which are usually only implied in other games), to Valter's not so subtle sadist tendencies, Orson and his wife, the monsters but most importantly the Necrodragons and either the inevitable death of Lyon in Eirika's route or his descent into the slippery slope in Ephraim's route.

But, remaining on topic, what reason do you have to suspect Tri? That came out of nowhere.
Well, we have no reason to trust Tri. He's said he's Ryoma but that's all. Shiny at least we've seen his ability and if he really is Feh then I don't see him being mafia. And I was suspecting Red but he's hinted at his role so even though he hasn't proved it it's a bit more than just a character claim. At first I was confident Red was mafia and Shiny too but now I'm thinking that both may be townie.

Idk I won't be surprised if Shiny is the mafia mastermind though :laugh:

So really because process of elimination lol

Edit: yeah I'm really curious does anyone actually know Tri's ability?

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Is no one else thinking he isn't a survivor but rather a serial killer? Shishoe says Valter killed on both sides because he enjoys it... that's not the mentality of a survivor. There are loads of Fire Emblem characters that could have fit that description better than Valter.

This makes me a liar, but I'd be kicking myself if I let this slide and end up in the dead PM and finding out I allowed a SK role walk around in broad daylight.

According to Opo, yeah I guess Valter is a serial killer, but that doesn't mean I need to kill both sides. My ultimate goal is to survive by endgame. If I'm willing to reveal that I'm Valter WITH this information already known that's he's quite the heinous character, then that should prove my innocence even further.

Also, I already told you guys that I can multi-kill. So I basically already confirmed that I'm a serial killer-like role as is. However, I pick the people who I can kill, and I've used my first kill in favor of the town. Did I not ask you guys before I killed? Did NSG not die? Even if his role was shrouded- I committed to my oath and to our agreement that he was to die. I warned you guys it was a blind shot. One you specifically agreed with, Holder.

But honestly, let me point out something; you're wasting your vote. I can't do anything today, and whether you believe me or not-- you're trying to lynch a character who isn't in your way to begin with. You would be giving the Mafia another free pass, which you really cannot allow to happen at this point.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
According to Opo, yeah I guess Valter is a serial killer, but that doesn't mean I need to kill both sides. My ultimate goal is to survive by endgame. If I'm willing to reveal that I'm Valter WITH this information already known that's he's quite the heinous character, then that should prove my innocence even further.

Also, I already told you guys that I can multi-kill. So I basically already confirmed that I'm a serial killer-like role as is. However, I pick the people who I can kill, and I've used my first kill in favor of the town. Did I not ask you guys before I killed? Did NSG not die? Even if his role was shrouded- I committed to my oath and to our agreement that he was to die. I warned you guys it was a blind shot. One you specifically agreed with, Holder.

But honestly, let me point out something; you're wasting your vote. I can't do anything today, and whether you believe me or not-- you're trying to lynch a character who isn't in your way to begin with. You would be giving the Mafia another free pass, which you really cannot allow to happen at this point.
seems legit. It would be easier for you to win by killing the mafia. Dunno if you need to kill other 3rd parties but if you do then you know thats Shishoe.

But you are still incredibly dangerous to Town. Easy to claim you killed the mafia with NSG but for everyone else theres no way to prove that. He could have been town, tho I said before I think he was mafia.

Ill let you go, this day anyway. I'll see if the mafia kills you tonight or not.

Unvote: Golden
Vote Shiny.

everyone seems to vote shiny. I can see him being mafia but I find Golden to be my main suspect. I do not get his hexes.

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Shoot everyone's voting for Shiny

If he's really townie which if he's Feh he might be then I'm gonna feel really bad if he gets lynched lol

D

Deleted member

Shiny proved his role already for the love of ****ing god, there's literally no way he's Mafia, ya'll are stupid.
This is literally what happened last game, Shiny proved his role early on but people still voted for him.

@ShinyLegendary
Please, for the love of god, send a message to the whole town through Opossum so this stupidity can end

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Shiny proved his role already for the love of ****ing god,
Thing is...

His role doesn't exactly seem beneficial to the town.

That said, I'll give @ShinyLegendary a chance to defend himself.

Unvote: Shiny
Vote: ---

--- ---

We don't know much about you at all.

Speak up.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Shiny proved his role already for the love of ****ing god, there's literally no way he's Mafia, ya'll are stupid.
This is literally what happened last game, Shiny proved his role early on but people still voted for him.

@ShinyLegendary
Please, for the love of god, send a message to the whole town through Opossum so this stupidity can end
Honestly the only reason why I voted for him was because his ability didn't seem very townie but then he reminded me he was Feh so he really can't be a nontownie.

D

Deleted member

Locking the thread can be useful if planned beforehand. The problem is that Shiny used without thinking.
He also claims to be able to send messages like Apollo could last game, but we haven't seen that yet, and that has got to be a 100% Town ability, so at least let him prove that one before anything. If he can't prove that, then, well, lynch away I guess

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Unvote: Shiny
Vote: - - -

At this rate he only said he was Ryoma but nothing more. He could have just said that to get eyes off of himself when I slipped up and said Xander instead of Chrom.

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Spent an hour going through and re-reading the thread. Just giving some thoughts & observations:

• Not being able to claim the Eirika character but not the Ephraim role seems OP, especially if Ephraim already had an ability and was also actively looking for Eirika.
  • Praline snooped Swamp Night 1
  • Golden ships people?
  • Red's ability is limited.
  • Swamp had someone claim Cop to him Night 1.
  • Swamp was looking for Eirika, told multiple people his role.
  • Apollo stated a few people knew about his role Day 2.
  • There are two (three with Red's tea?) gift giving roles. Z25, Shishoe, & Red?
  • Shishoe pressuring Pokechu with the onion ring threat amounted to nothing instead of something.
  • Shishoe is the fool? Why admit that Day 2?
  • Swamp was open to lynching Shishoe Day 3.
  • The Innes role states that "Ephraim may not be here."
  • Do we know what character NSG claimed?
  • Praline stated Red is a roleblocker?
  • Two PM observer roles? Praline & Pokechu?
  • Why would NSG claim serial killer? With the redacted role, why not steal the vigilante claim?

D

Deleted member

Shishoe is the fool? Why admit that Day 2?
I didn't plan on doing that, only Apollo and Zebei knew about it but Zebei asked something out open in the thread so I didn't have much choice.
I could have claimed it on Day 1 but I actually wanted to stay alive and play the game. Helping the town is a good enough personal goal because, hey, it's fun, I like detective work.
It doesn't really matter if you all believes this or not though. What's the worst that can happen? The Vigilante wastes their shot on me? I get lynched an win?

Also, you'll all be getting Onion Rings so who wants one next? I need to use them every phase or else I get host killed

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Spent an hour going through and re-reading the thread. Just giving some thoughts & observations:

• Not being able to claim the Eirika character but not the Ephraim role seems OP, especially if Ephraim already had an ability and was also actively looking for Eirika.
  • Golden ships people?
  • Shishoe pressuring Pokechu with the onion ring threat amounted to nothing instead of something.
  • Why would NSG claim serial killer? With the redacted role, why not steal the vigilante claim?
We still need you to clarify on what you can do.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021

@ShinyLegendary
true...it might even be zebei being voted on if he was alive right now. But Shiny's role could easily be a mafia role.

• Golden ships people?
good oobservations. I missed the Innes role thing. I don't understand. Swamp is secretly not Ephraim...or an imposter of him?

so 2 PM observers and also 2 roleblockers (red & holder) huh?

Last edited:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I didn't plan on doing that, only Apollo and Zebei knew about it but Zebei asked something out open in the thread so I didn't have much choice.
I could have claimed it on Day 1 but I actually wanted to stay alive and play the game. Helping the town is a good enough personal goal because, hey, it's fun, I like detective work.
It doesn't really matter if you all believes this or not though. What's the worst that can happen? The Vigilante wastes their shot on me? I get lynched an win?

Also, you'll all be getting Onion Rings so who wants one next? I need to use them every phase or else I get host killed
what do these rings do?

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
We still need you to clarify on what you can do.
We'll see. For now I think it'd better for me to keep making observation dumps. I can't prove anything about my role or others but I can at least try and bring things into the open to try and help guide my fellow townies in their detective work.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990

The thing is, if you are an SK, that means you are in the way. We could lynch all of the mafia and the game will still continue because you would still need to be lynched.

Look, you're right that you've confessed to several things that would go against your interest as a SK, and NSG was an agreeable target, but also if we're saying that he was claiming your role, it makes sense to kill him even more, but with the body just being gone, now we can't even know if it's true or not. What if he was the role you're claiming and that's why you ultimately obliterated him so we'd never know who is right?

As far as I know you were targeting him before you knew about his claim, I can give you that, but how much of this asking the town for permission and how much you knew can't really be verified as legit, there's no way we can know now.

But as you say, regardless of what you are, I do believe that you can't do anything on this Night. We could wait until we destroy the mafia and see if the game is still going before we lynch you, but the question is whether we can get that far with you and will we know we should be done if bodies are disappearing? We may not know the true number of mafiasos killed. That could be Opossum's idea of "balancing" the SK role to give it a chance of surviving the final Days.

Hmm... perhaps we can use some roles to verify what exactly it is you are or do. Sigh, this game continues to be ridiculous Opossum. >__>

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I think this is the push I need to start up Sacred Stones.

...Great, this means I'm going to want more units in FEH soon enough. Almost want to remain ignorant. :laugh:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
We'll see. For now I think it'd better for me to keep making observation dumps. I can't prove anything about my role or others but I can at least try and bring things into the open to try and help guide my fellow townies in their detective work.
Well if you saynothing you might get lynched tonight cause you got 2 votes already.

D

Deleted member

There's, like, three suspects and the others don't even bother to defend themselves. All you meed is a better defense than the others, it's not that hard.

I'm gonna keep my vote om Holder for now, both Zebei and Apollo were suspecting him it can't just be a coincidence.
I think this is the push I need to start up Sacred Stones.

...Great, this means I'm going to want more units in FEH soon enough. Almost want to remain ignorant. :laugh:
We're getting more SS characters soon so it's the perfect time
Come Friday and the two best characters will be in the game.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
To top it all off I used all of my Joshuas as Close Defense fodder. Have a feeling I'm going to regret that...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

To top it all off I used all of my Joshuas as Close Defense fodder. Have a feeling I'm going to regret that...
Ok, you're getting lynched now, this is a bigger offense than being Horse Emblem scum.
Everyone, lynch Holder for his crimes of foddering Joshua!
Joshuas are friends not fodder!

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Well if you saynothing you might get lynched tonight cause you got 2 votes already.
To be fair, I haven't said nothing of interest.

Anyway this game will probably come down to the doctor & roleblocker(?) using their roles well.

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Am going to sleep now. If I'm still alive I'll see you all in the PMs, if not I'd suggest looking at those who voted for me and thinking over some of the talking points I brought up.

Golden has a lot to prove in regards to their role beyond Swamp saying they're clean.
Swamp has a lot of holes to fill in regards to their role & Eirika's. Being OP is often a red flag.
Praline & PokeChu need better proof of their roles, PMs are pretty easy to fake.
There's way too many gift givers.
Unless a roleblocker(?) feels otherwise I wouldn't waste time on Shishoe. They can always be lynched later.
If I was @ShinyLegendary I would claim your character sooner rather than later, as that would give further credibility to your role, which could go either way in alignment to my knowledge.
Holder's role should be easy to prove if they work with the right person.
Xander is indeed in play on the mafia side according to my role PM. If I die and you haven't claimed a character, you'd best hurry.

Assuming there are 4 mafia members & NSG wasn't one of them, that would leave the Town 5/Scum 4/3rd Party 2. Getting rid of a claimed serial killer I think gives the town the best odds in surviving until the next day (assuming the mafia don't kill twice again). I have a basic idea of who's claimed what role besides Swamp, so I would hope the doctor or roleblocker(s) can stall for time. The amount of smoke behind NSG's death is also questionable for many reasons.

D

Deleted member

Shiny, please stop liking the posts and prove your role lest you get lynched
Unless a roleblocker(?) feels otherwise I wouldn't waste time on Shishoe.
Yeah, good luck with that, I can't be roleblocked.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
All caught up.

So Aurane has been using a Survivor-style defense but there's a few things I remember about SK:

- The one and only time I've seen them balanced in a way that didn't require all players dead, it required a checklist - 1 Mafia, 2 Townie. Y'all should damn well remember this too, it was last game. Assuming NSG was in fact a Mafia kill, guess who's next on the ****ing list.
- I've never seen any sort of Survivor attachment to SK. Never.
- Wouldn't even make sense in flavor. Valter's goal is endless war. He ain't gonna suddenly stop.

Vote: Aurane. Easiest vote I've made this game. If you've killed a Mafioso, and I honestly believe you have, then you've performed exactly as much service for the town as benefits you. The next nights will be spent killing not whoever threatens us, but who threatens you.

Let's bring up the score for the folks at home:

--- (Tri): praline, Swampasaur
Aurane: Holder of the Heel, ---, redfeatherraven
Holder of the Heel: GoldenYuiitusin, Shishoe
ShinyLegendary: Pokechu, WhiteEaglePL

D

Deleted member

Shiny, please stop liking the posts and prove your role lest you get lynched
The last time people pressured him to "prove his role", we got server maintenance.

....do you really want a repeat of that trainwreck?

D

Deleted member

The last time people pressured him to "prove his role", we got server maintenance.

....do you really want a repeat of that trainwreck?
He only has one use of that anyways, and he already used it.
In theory, he should only be able to send messages Gordon Ramsey-style now but we're on Day 3 and still mothing of that

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
There's, like, three suspects and the others don't even bother to defend themselves. All you meed is a better defense than the others, it's not that hard.

I'm gonna keep my vote om Holder for now, both Zebei and Apollo were suspecting him it can't just be a coincidence.

I'm just hoping for Gerik and Tethys on the Sacred Stones banner. Definitely expecting L'Arachel though.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
All caught up.

So Aurane has been using a Survivor-style defense but there's a few things I remember about SK:

- The one and only time I've seen them balanced in a way that didn't require all players dead, it required a checklist - 1 Mafia, 2 Townie. Y'all should damn well remember this too, it was last game. Assuming NSG was in fact a Mafia kill, guess who's next on the ****ing list.
- I've never seen any sort of Survivor attachment to SK. Never.
- Wouldn't even make sense in flavor. Valter's goal is endless war. He ain't gonna suddenly stop.

Vote: Aurane. Easiest vote I've made this game. If you've killed a Mafioso, and I honestly believe you have, then you've performed exactly as much service for the town as benefits you. The next nights will be spent killing not whoever threatens us, but who threatens you.

Let's bring up the score for the folks at home:

--- (Tri): praline, Swampasaur
Aurane: Holder of the Heel, ---, redfeatherraven
Holder of the Heel: GoldenYuiitusin, Shishoe
ShinyLegendary: Pokechu, WhiteEaglePL
ok so ill assume that there is 1 mafia per a line of voters. that makes things easier.

ok it doesnt. this whole game is one crazy mess XD

err.

brb I'm broken.

Top Bottom