• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Heroes Mafia - Endgame - MAFIA VICTORY

D

Deleted member

Somehow, I'm still alive but my theory got shot down by Zebei's Role PM.

What kind of roles would hide a post-mortem role PM though? How and why would NonSpecificGuy's role be hidden?

Also, I'm going to need Holder of the Heel Holder of the Heel to claim your role, now. You're #1 on my suspect list.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
hmmm why is that? It makes sense for mafia to be able to shut down the servers, but wonder if theres any other reason?

I think he got killed by the host. If he was mafia, oh well :p
Well he’s one of the only people I haven’t conversed with and not everyone can be townie.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Somehow, I'm still alive but my theory got shot down by Zebei's Role PM.

What kind of roles would hide a post-mortem role PM though? How and why would NonSpecificGuy's role be hidden?

Also, I'm going to need Holder of the Heel Holder of the Heel to claim your role, now. You're #1 on my suspect list.
Along with this, I'd like redfeatherraven redfeatherraven to claim your role. Because this will be interesting.

Also shishoe, why are you helping town?
Well he’s one of the only people I haven’t conversed with and not everyone can be townie.
I see, but I don't think thats a good enough reason...

We didn't talk, yet I believe you are townie. Your role claim seems legit.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Wait, Aurane, did you kill NonSpecificGuy?
Because that's much more fun than just being lunched. I mean, I'm gonna die either way, what changes is whether I get a pat in the back or not. Besides, I like detective work.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Along with this, I'd like redfeatherraven redfeatherraven to claim your role. Because this will be interesting.

I see, but I don't think thats a good enough reason...

We didn't talk, yet I believe you are townie. Your role claim seems legit.
Hey it’s just a hunch, and I mean at this point I don’t have much to go on. Especially since I’ve gone 0-2 on my snooping. :/

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Its probably a part of his powers. If he dies, it doesn't say who he is.

I really don't actually know though. But Zebei told me last night about him claiming my role.
****. it would be useful if he told me who claimed a role similar to mine. I assume thats what it was...since he said either me or someone else must be lying...

D

Deleted member

Also, I'd like to leave on record I had a whole post written with Ace Attorney music linked as videos but my theory got shut down because of ONE word in Zebei's PM.
Damnit, Opo, be consistent with these Role PMs

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Also, I'd like to leave on record I had a whole post written with Ace Attorney music linked as videos but my theory got shut down because of ONE word in Zebei's PM.
Damnit, Opo, be consistent with these Role PMs
can we hear your theory anyway? or at least, PM me tonight.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Wait, Aurane, did you kill NonSpecificGuy?
Yeah. It was part of a plan to prove Aura's role as a third party survivor/vigilante.

If he cooperated, we'd see him as clean enough.

It was a plan, Zeb, me and a few other townies were privy to.

NSG was initially a shot in the dark which became a clear target once we heard they claimed the same role.

That said... NSG didn't leave a role PM.

So we don't know who the real survivor was.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Literally all I got from snooping was that Wolfie557 Wolfie557 was distrustful of someone despite their claim.

White who are you distrustful of?

D

Deleted member

Zebei knew my role, and he warned me NSG claimed it, so I warned others about him.
What IS your role anyways? This is time for us to start claiming, people!
can we hear your theory anyway? or at least, PM me tonight.
It hinged on the idea that Eirika's role PM was indeed forged by the mafia. Inconsistent writing between it and Micaiah's and Innes's PMs, mainly on the lack of a "Skills:" preceding the skills section. But Bartre's matches the style used in Eirika's PM so I can't really carry it.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
What IS your role anyways? This is time for us to start claiming, people!
As Swamp revealed, I'm the vigilante.

After gathering some of the townies in an effort to ensure my survival, Zebei told me NSG claimed he was my role. So I decided to kill him because of this. But the tricky snake had a shroud power.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

After gathering some of the townies in an effort to ensure my survival, Zebei told me NSG claimed he was my role. So I decided to kill him because of this. But the tricky snake had a shroud power.
Wouldn’t that make it obvious he was mafia?

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Literally all I got from snooping was that Wolfie557 Wolfie557 was distrustful of someone despite their claim.

White who are you distrustful of?
when was this? Also didnt expect you to snoop on me last night, hmm.

That was probabbly Swamp. If not, Zebei, but last-minute **** happened tonight soooo that changed. Most of my night playtime was very recent since I just finished work and I had 2 shifts. Start 11am end 22:30pm ish but it takes a while for me to get home too.

But, the risk with Swamp is too great at the moment, when there are other suspects (NSG was one of my main ones), and considering nobody claimed Ephraim and noone died with Ephraim. Everyday he seems more and more Town. I'm not sure if he has any useful roles, however, since Eirika died.

Chances are that just like with Zebei I am paranoid of Swamp. So probbaly nothing. Also I trust someone who I know talked with Swamp a lot too...who also happened to trust Zebei.

That is my answer.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021

Wait waht. when was this revealed. why do i keep missing everything.

Until Zebei lists everything.

I miss Zebei already darn it XD.

D

Deleted member

Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei
What did you talk about with Apollo last night? He mentioned trying to clear suspicions out of you but, well, we all know what happened. My forge theory might be dead but I still want answers from you.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
when was this? Also didnt expect you to snoop on me last night, hmm.

That was probabbly Swamp. If not, Zebei, but last-minute **** happened tonight soooo that changed. Most of my night playtime was very recent since I just finished work and I had 2 shifts. Start 11am end 22:30pm ish but it takes a while for me to get home too.

But, the risk with Swamp is too great at the moment, when there are other suspects (NSG was one of my main ones), and considering nobody claimed Ephraim and noone died with Ephraim. Everyday he seems more and more Town. I'm not sure if he has any useful roles, however, since Eirika died.

Chances are that just like with Zebei I am paranoid of Swamp. So probbaly nothing. Also I trust someone who I know talked with Swamp a lot too...who also happened to trust Zebei.

That is my answer.
I didn’t spy on you. The person I did mentioned to someone else about that and was waiting on your reply.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
...I am starting to rethink a promise that I made last Night.

What role would come up as nothing upon death? It's far more likely that it has to do with the manner in which they were killed. And the killer is apparently mounted, a flier, which is something I did not know despite knowing who did it, which I find curious. If the cavalry are mafia, what is a flying unit that straight up deletes other characters?

It's third party, sure. But someone that just needs to survive? I have a bad feeling about this....

Nah, someone who claims fool can't ask that, sorry. :p

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei
What did you talk about with Apollo last night? He mentioned trying to clear suspicions out of you but, well, we all know what happened. My forge theory might be dead but I still want answers from you.
Last night we talked about three main things.

1. Why he got the result he did, we think we have a mafia alignment flipper on our hands
  2. Pokechu
  3. Aurane
And then just suspicions in general.

D

Deleted member

What role would come up as nothing upon death? It's far more likely that it has to do with the manner in which they were killed. And the killer is apparently mounted, a flier, which is something I did not know despite knowing who did it, which I find curious. If the cavalry are mafia, what is a flying unit that straight up deletes other characters?

It's third party, sure. But someone that just needs to survive? I have a bad feeling about this....

Yeah, see, this is only going to make you more suspicious

Vote: Holder of the Heel

Apollo mentioned using Nidhogg not only on Swamp, but also you. He died minutes after saying he was going to start the PM. This can't be just a coincidence.
Either you or Swamp killed him. And considering Swamp is most likely clean, you're the prime suspect.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325

Maybe Halloween Nowi? She's a witch so I wouldn't be surprised if she's third party, coupled with the fact that she's a flier...

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
As you wish.

If you would like some tea, I can bring some by for you in the evening. I've been told it's exceptional - so much so that people will spend the evening with it.

I've only enough leaves for two pots, I'm afraid.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Apollo mentioned using Nidhogg not only on Swamp, but also you. He died minutes after saying he was going to start the PM. This can't be just a coincidence.
Either you or Swamp killed him. And considering Swamp is most likely clean, you're the prime suspect.
Not a bad theory but...

The two live in completely different timezones don't they?

Depending on the time that happened, Holder might have been asleep.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021

Ok. I ask it. And redfeatherraven redfeatherraven theres no escape. There's a good reason I think this will be beneficial.

edit: ok I will read your reply now, Red, Sorry.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Ok. I ask it. And redfeatherraven redfeatherraven theres no escape. There's a good reason I think this will be beneficial.

edit: ok I will read your reply now, Red, Sorry.
Would that have been because I was requested to bring you tea by Zebei last night? Only to learn at the last moment that I would be greeted by an armored ruffian?

And why did he distrust you, exactly?

D

Deleted member

I'm heading off to sleep because it's currently 2 AM here.
I can see this is going to be an interesting Day Phase
As you wish.

If you would like some tea, I can bring some by for you in the evening. I've been told it's exceptional - so much so that people will spend the evening with it.

I've only enough leaves for two pots, I'm afraid.
That's not claiming a role, this sounds like the vague stuff we used to post on the last game.
I'm gonna guess Leon though.
Not a bad theory but...

The two live in completely different timezones don't they?

Depending on the time that happened, Holder might have been asleep.
That could happen but it's not unlikely for Holder to have been online when Apollo went to talk to him.
He told me the only ones who knew about Nidhogg were me, you and Zebei. While the Mafia likely knew he was the Cop due to his claims on the last phase, the timing is way too perfect to be a coincidence. They'd also not require blowing him up in the middle of the night and likely spending a shot of their ability.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990

Except no Shish, it doesn't. A good portion of the town who I believe to actually be on my side knows what I do. You, claiming a fool, which is wrong in more ways than one, cannot just demand for everyone to know my role because you feel like it. If you had any hope of finding out, you could've messaged me privately, but instead you're going to ask in the thread.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
You ask what you already know? And others know that you already know. What are you playing at?
Because you two have very similar roles. One of them is likely the mafia version, the other the town version.
I know Red’s role. He’s a townie.
The exact same thing can be said about holder.

And here is the problem.
Would that have been because I was requested to bring you tea by Zebei last night? Only to learn at the last moment that I would be greeted by an armored ruffian?

And why did he distrust you, exactly?
He distrusted me, then he trusted me. It happened quick. He distrusted me, because he belived me or someone else have lied about something and because I had some doubts with him. He believed if I told him my role it would be easy to know what the lie is or who is lieing. He trusted me after I told him everything, only 20-30 minutes before night ended.

I believe he told you not to use your role on me after I asked him to ask you, and thats why you agreed when I decided to ask you myself?

Not long after I finally replied to Zebei you started the convo. So I'd like to know why did Zebei trust you?

Because at the moment, I'm slightly conficlided with you red. But Zebei trusting you too is a very good sign. I wish I had more time to talk last night. Would have found out who this other person was Zebei said. Would immediatly be my prime suspect...

Last edited:
Top Bottom