• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Heroes Mafia - Endgame - MAFIA VICTORY

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Something has happened!

The Summoner was sleeping soundly, as one usually does in the wee hours of the night. That was, until the deafening boom of two thunder strikes assaulted everyone's eardrums.

"MAGIC IS EVERYTHING!"

"What is going on here?" asked the Summoner, groggily rubbing his eyes. On the ground before him was more hoofprints and the charred remains of a body.

"Oh no...Virion! Virion, come here quickly!"

"What is it, dear Summoner? It's the middle of the...mes dieux."

The identity was made because of the one thing that wasn't charred beyond belief...the hero's bow.

You are Innes of Frelia! You're a bit arrogant, sure, but you have the skill to back it up. Of course, your rivalry with Ephraim is likely the thing most know about you. Ephraim may not be here, but as a sniper, your discerning eye is unparalleled. You can even pick out who seems suspicious!

Skills:
- Each night, you may send me a PM saying "Check:User." I will respond at the end of the night with either Clean or Suspicious.
- Once per game, instead of a standard check, you can utilize your bow, Nidhogg, to scan a PM that you're a part of (it can include no more than three other players). After, I will tell you how many of them are Clean or Suspicious, though you won't know who is who. Just send me a PM saying "Nidhogg:[Name of Group PM]"

Jojalole Jojalole is dead. He was Innes, the cop, a townie.

IT IS STILL NIGHT TWO. The phase will continue until 8 pm Eastern.

@--- @Holder of the Heel @ShinyLegendary @Pokechu Wolfie557 Wolfie557
@Shishœ A Distant Demon A Distant Demon Aurane Aurane Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei redfeatherraven redfeatherraven @GoldenYuiitusin @NonSpecificGuy praline praline

Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
"I won't give up... Not here... Not in this place... Even if I have to crawl... I thought... *cough* I was a magic tank... Tana... forgive me... I wasn't strong... enough..."

*ded as *****

D

Deleted member

"I won't give up... Not here... Not in this place... Even if I have to crawl... I thought... *cough* I was a magic tank... Tana... forgive me... I wasn't strong... enough..."

*ded as *****
No! Come back to life! Oh wait, we do not have the reviver. :/
So we lost our policeman and reviver.
At least we still have our doctor.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Holy **** I feel bad for voting RamOne.
Also the Cop too? Great.

Does this mean Ephraim is evil? What's with the rivarly.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Goddamn Opo, that's brutal.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Theory that Opossum is the real Mafia and he's planning all these kills because these puns are way too fitting to be thought of on the spot

Last edited by a moderator:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
That tag scared me lol.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
The H in FEH stands for Fire Emblem HORROR!

D

Deleted member

The real scary thing is seeing you were invited to a new PM, I go directly to the Alerts page so I see that before any PMs themselves

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
The real scary thing is seeing you were invited to a new PM, I go directly to the Alerts page so I see that before any PMs themselves
thats just teh worst....

and now that the revivor is gone, there's no turning back :O.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
If you come back wouldn’t you know all the mafia and then the game would be done.
We had a limbo last time. Sent people there before Pokechu was killed. Then we carted everyone else to the regular graveyard afterwards.

I think only Aurane actually found himself in there, though.

D

Deleted member

I do not know who to vote for yet.
Any suspicions?
Edit: It stinks being late, which makes me forget it is day.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Any suspicions?
Dude atleast wait until we know who’s dead.

We had a limbo last time. Sent people there before Pokechu was killed. Then we carted everyone else to the regular graveyard afterwards.

I think only Aurane actually found himself in there, though.
Well I guess that makes sense.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Shiny your trigger finger is something the **** else.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
This suspence is killing me. Can it hurry up. I need to sleep.

I miss the good old days of being mafia, not caring about getting kille- *flashback of Opossum dying on one of the first nights*

*flashback of mysterious transmission threat*

nevermind.
Any suspicions?
Edit: It stinks being late, which makes me forget it is day.
im not suspecting you

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

The Summoner couldn't sleep. No one in the castle would shut up, and he was fairly certain the eggs he had the morning prior weren't agreeing with him. He looked out the window of his bedchamber. Just before dawn. Letting out an exasperated sigh, he got dressed and shuffled down the stairs to the kitchen to make some pasta. They had that in is medieval fantasy world, right? Worst come to worst he could just use Breidablik to go to a universe that does have pasta, and go from there, but eh. That'd take work, thought the Summoner.

The sun wouldn't rise for another half hour or so, and here the Summoner was making breakfast. That was, until a commotion was heard.

"Bah! Who goes there?" yelled a gruff male voice.

"I'm truly sorry, but my orders were clear. I cannot disobey my commander."

"Hah. It'll take more than this to get rid of me. Bring it on! Hit me harder, blondie."

"I truly wish we could have met under different circumstances. Now if you'll excuse me, I must be off. My expertise is needed elsewhere."

Trotting. The Summoner listened in on an ambush.

Rushing to the room where the commotion took place, the summoner saw a person sitting in a pool of their own blood, a colossal stab wound in his chest.

Clenching his fist over the wound, the man looked toward the Summoner.

"Bah haha. Guess age caught up to me after all. Give 'em a beatdown for me, my boy." His eyes then closed and his hand fell from his chest, limp on the ground.

You are Bartre, father of Fir and guardian of the green orb! You're quite boisterous and brash, to say the least. And you're always right there when needed. You have so much influence, in fact, that you can sway the game!

- Your vote counts as double the normal amount!
- Once per game, you can also send me a PM saying "Overrule the Lynch." Do you think the lynch target is innocent? Did the town go for a No Lynch when you want one? Use this to overturn it, making the user with the second most votes the lynch target!
- You come up as Clean on an alignment check.
A Distant Demon A Distant Demon is dead. He was Bartre, the Mayor, a Townie.

Later on, yet another noise was heard. This time, it was outside of Virion's bedchamber. Ever faithful to the Summoner's cause, the noble archer went to investigate.

He heard...flapping? Down the hall, there was a body.

"Who...are you?" he asked, trying to make heads or tails of the corpse. After a moment more of analysis, he determined that, well...

-REDACTED-

@NonSpecificGuy is dead. His role was redacted.

Finally, after the bloodiest night the army had ever seen, the Summoner addressed the remaining units at dawn.

"Okay folks, today is an incredibly important day. We lost a lot of folks last night, so do try to be careful during the lynch today."

It is now Day Three. You have until the usual time to decide who to lynch. Good luck.

@--- @Holder of the Heel @ShinyLegendary @Pokechu Wolfie557 Wolfie557
@Shishœ Aurane Aurane Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei redfeatherraven redfeatherraven @GoldenYuiitusin praline praline

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Welp, Zebei....thats a mid-tier loss.
Wonder what happened with NSG...

I forgot Golden is in the game. Woops, sorry man but gotta watch you closely today to see where I think you are at:p

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I have a hunch on who I think is a horse unit.

Shiny. I feel like it’s a good 75% he is,

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Excuse me.

Redacted?

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I have a hunch on who I think is a horse unit.

Shiny. I feel like it’s a good 75% he is,
hmmm why is that? It makes sense for mafia to be able to shut down the servers, but wonder if theres any other reason?
Excuse me.

Redacted?
I think he got killed by the host. If he was mafia, oh well :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom