• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Heroes Mafia - Endgame - MAFIA VICTORY

So still no Ephraim but EVERYONE has posted. Unless our Ephraim isn't paying any attention, the only option of swamp being guilty is the forging.

Unless they think this matters
-Speaking of this role during the day will make both you and your brother's role useless.
Your role is already useless my dude!

@Shishœ I still want to know what happens when your objective is met btw.

Voting possibilities
1. Kill swamp. Mafia only by the longshot of forging
2. Kill Swamp. lose an almost useless role
3. Kill Praline. They are Maf
4. Kill Praline. they have a weird ass role that we lose.

Take your pick.
:061:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
That explains exactly nothing...
It explains that I'm not the cop. Nor the doctor/roleblocker/any other "usual" townie.

I know it's vague but if you really want to know then we can talk during the night if you can prove yourself as townie. Or shoot prove yourself as townie now and I'd be more willing to talk.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
It explains that I'm not the cop. Nor the doctor/roleblocker/any other "usual" townie.

I know it's vague but if you really want to know then we can talk during the night if you can prove yourself as townie. Or shoot prove yourself as townie now and I'd be more willing to talk.
My point is that your information is needed now, before the Night phase. If you don't want to say it out here, that's fine and perfectly logical. But then it is also perfectly logical for me to keep my vote for praline since I have nothing but your word that praline is town vs a death PM, absence of certain claims, Z25's random execution, and Ryoma stepping forward which will be for nothing if we don't act on it now or it may be too late for ---.

Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Hey, quick question to Opo. If we have voted to someone that is in the tie breaker (For example, I have voted Swamp, and he's getting in the tie breaker), can we change our votes? Or only those who have not voted or voted to someone not on the tie breaker can vote?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
My point is that your information is needed now, before the Night phase. If you don't want to say it out here, that's fine and perfectly logical. But then it is also perfectly logical for me to keep my vote for praline since I have nothing but your word that praline is town vs a death PM, absence of certain claims, Z25's random execution, and Ryoma stepping forward which will be for nothing if we don't act on it now or it may be too late for ---.
That's a really good point and a perspective I hadn't thought from. Now I really do see your point. And it's understandable you wouldn't change your vote for there is nothing but my word that praline is innocent. However I feel like even if I confirmed my role it wouldn't change much. I'd honestly just be saying more words which you may or may not believe and praline being town is the only piece of information I know.

Also what do you mean by the death PM and the absence of certain claims?

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Am going to sleep for now as I have to be at work at 10pm EST. You are welcome to tag me just don't expect a quick reply assuming we're head to a tiebreaker.

D

Deleted member

So still no Ephraim but EVERYONE has posted. Unless our Ephraim isn't paying any attention, the only option of swamp being guilty is the forging.

Unless they think this matters
-Speaking of this role during the day will make both you and your brother's role useless.
Your role is already useless my dude!

@Shishœ I still want to know what happens when your objective is met btw.

Voting possibilities
1. Kill swamp. Mafia only by the longshot of forging
2. Kill Swamp. lose an almost useless role
3. Kill Praline. They are Maf
4. Kill Praline. they have a weird *** role that we lose.

Take your pick.
Ok, I'm sorry for taking so long to reply but I was considering whether or not I should talk about this in here but I guess I have no reason to hide anything.
Answering the question: not much happens, I win but the game moves on. And at the end, I'm considered a joint winner alongside whichever faction wins. I confirmed this on the first day with Opossum.
I just don't know if I should just announce it in the thread, though I doubt I'd be a priority kill for the mafia.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Ok, I'm sorry for taking so long to reply but I was considering whether or not I should talk about this in here but I guess I have no reason to hide anything.
Answering the question: not much happens, I win but the game moves on. And at the end, I'm considered a joint winner alongside whichever faction wins. I confirmed this on the first day with Opossum.
I just don't know if I should just announce it in the thread, though I doubt I'd be a priority kill for the mafia.
So you're third party?

Depending on what you do, you're either a hindrance to everyone or a non factor.

D

Deleted member

So you're third party?

Depending on what you do, you're either a hindrance to everyone or a non factor.
Well, I can do nothing. My Onion Rings are literally harmless. No poison or antidote bull****.
I'm the Fool, so my goal is to get lynched. If I get killed during night then it's game over for me, I guess.
I was planning on coming out at the end of this day and ask to be lynched if no suspects came up but Shiny kinda complicated things a bit.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Well, I can do nothing. My Onion Rings are literally harmless. No poison or antidote bull****.
I'm the Fool, so my goal is to get lynched. If I get killed during night then it's game over for me, I guess.
I was planning on coming out at the end of this day and ask to be lynched if no suspects came up but Shiny kinda complicated things a bit.
You're the fool?

You should have said so day 1. We could have voted you off there.

D

Deleted member

You're the fool?

You should have said so day 1. We could have voted you off there.
To be honest, and I know this sounds incredibly silly, but I didn't want to go out on Day 1.
I died on the first night last time so I wanted to last some more time and actually play the game. Truth be told, I was disappointed when I got my Role PM and my goal was "get urself lynched"

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Well let's vote for you tomorrow.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
To be honest, and I know this sounds incredibly silly, but I didn't want to go out on Day 1.
I died on the first night last time so I wanted to last some more time and actually play the game. Truth be told, I was disappointed when I got my Role PM and my goal was "get urself lynched"
And now is when the mafia kills you during night two so you can't win. Poor little Shishoe, you've only gotten some wacky third party roles.

D

Deleted member

And now is when the mafia kills you during night two so you can't win. Poor little Shishoe, you've only gotten some wacky third party roles.
Mafia has some really skewed priorities if they kill me. Unless it's out of spite but that'll only give the town an advantage

D

Deleted member

Assuming they don't go after someone more important.

A joint victory with a third party is not something the Mafia would care if it happens.
Rather, something like a Fool would be to their benefit to keep alive because of the fact it would mean they are safe from a lynch for a day.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I will say that some fools are townie but its uncommon and it doesn't sound like that happened here.

Still, mafia going after the fool would be REALLY dumb.

D

Deleted member

And of course, a Fool is not really supposed to announce they're a Fool. Because unless everyone else decides to be nice and vote them off so they can get their win, that would be a reason for people not to vote them off since it wastes a lynch that could be used to take out an actual threat.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I mean, we've been doing really stupid things this whole game. I wouldn't be that surprising hahahaha
AJ just admitted to being mafia.

Lynch him boys.

jk don't actually do that.

D

Deleted member

Lynching the Fool is still a better choice than potentially lynching a townie.
Like how the former was supposed to happen today. And how the latter is going to happen today.
Blame the servers

AJ just admitted to being mafia.

Lynch him boys.

jk don't actually do that.
It would explain them causing you guilty
We couldn't if we wanted to lol
Lynching the Fool is still a better choice than potentially lynching a townie.
Like how the former was supposed to happen today. And how the latter is going to happen today.
Blame the servers
On the other hand, lynching a Maf would be huge.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I’m getting(possibly) lynched cause I had a brain fart and put Xander instead of Chrom?

I’m ****ing Merric.

Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
I’m ****ing Merric.
Hey, if it's true that means I hit the jackpot when I said that Merric was probably in the game.

Going to get some sleep now. Good luck to those who are getting lynched. The rest, feel free to talk me in PM's, I'm willing to share the reasoning behind my vote.

See ya soon!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Wait I can’t vote? Lame.

Whatever. If I get killed at this point I don’t even care. >_>

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Sorry Ram servers are down can't change my vote not that it matters :p
LMAO WTF???? THAT'S YOUR SKILL??? WHO HAVE WE DOOMED???
omd guys he basically hinted he can only do it once or however it is different from last time.

And then y'all pressured him because you read too fast.

@ShinyLegendary you could have been more specific about it and said you did not want to waste it as it has a special effect, instead of 'proving it'.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Wait, did I ever mention the fact that I'm Sonic?
Sorry Ram servers are down can't change my vote not that it matters :p

omd guys he basically hinted he can only do it once or however it is different from last time.

And then y'all pressured him because you read too fast.

@ShinyLegendary you could have been more specific about it and said you did not want to waste it as it has a special effect, instead of 'proving it'.
We asked him to prove his ability to send messages. By, you know, sending a message.
Instead he crashed the whole game.

Top Bottom