• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Heroes Mafia - Endgame - MAFIA VICTORY

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, @ShinyLegendary
Please, confirm your role as the messenger, it's easy enough to prove and we need to narrow it down as much as possible

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Oh yeah, @ShinyLegendary
Please, confirm your role as the messenger, it's easy enough to prove and we need to narrow it down as much as possible
I asked him to prove it but he didn't give much thought to my request. I hope he doesn't make the mistake I did last game, he should prove it.

Also @ShinyLegendary NO PM'S DURING DAY TIME. It also happened during Swamp's game, please get the rules straight okay?

D

Deleted member

Shiny, you claimed the messenger role.
If you can't prove it now, then you'll look very suspicious

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Too bad, you can't change your fate.
Now eat it like the responsible, uhm, whatever-your-role-is you are
Is this poisonous? Are you trying to kill me? I just wanted a meal!

I'm calling the police! :cry:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Honestly I'd be surprised if RamOne was mafia, he was it last game so I don't think he'd be it again.
Unless Opossum is handpicking roles for people, then who we were before is irrelevant. In my old games I openly wished to be mafia, but it wasn't into like a dozen games that I was finally scum, and that was only because the hosts intentionally gave me a mafia role. The user God Robert's Cousin frequently argued with me believing me to be an enemy because the odds of me being townie for the nth time in a row is statistically very unlikely.

I do know of one possible way Swamp could be lying, but I can't think of a character who would fit said role in a FEH context.

In the Ace Attorney Mafia, one of the Mafiosos was able to literally change the autopsy report.
So hypothetically, if Swamp was one of the Horsemen of the Apocalypse, the plan could have been this:
-They butcher any random victim and make them appear to Eirika with a role tied to Ephraim.
-Swamp would claim to be Ephraim to a number of us with a role tied to Eirika prior to the death.
-When "Eirika" is revealed to have been killed, Swamp's role as Ephraim is seemingly confirmed, meaning no one would ever suspect him under normal circumstances.

But again, it's a hypothetical that seems a bit farfetched in this context.

Unless Holder is involved somehow.
Embarrass You think I'm farfetched? You really know how to make my heart flutter Golden.

That is a possibility. It'd be a lot easier if we knew that Z25 claimed to anyone his character or role that would make him being Ephraim really odd, but it seems like absolutely no one contacted him and no one I spoke with even mentioned him. Either way it seems almost like we have to say that only members of the mafia had contact with Z25, and if he had the counter to forgeries like in Ace Attownie mafia, then it's basically like they hit the jackpot. The whole circumstances of it is really bizarre, and no one claiming Ephraim or someone other than Z25 having something to do with dead PM info really makes me doubtful.

The entire source of discussion is Apollo's accusation, which is left not detailed but is strong, although now he's confused? I don't know, I'd push him more on the subject, but reading his posts, it seems like something that needs to be discussed somewhere a little more... private. Whatever it is, it seems like something the mafia isn't privy to or for some other reason didn't act on and instead picked Z25 for some reason (almost seems intentionally random to avoid the doctor).

Vote: Praline

Am siding with Holder on this one. The Xander mention, joke or not, is not something I'm going to overlook considering my role as Ryoma.
Oh ****... I was kinda just ticked when I voted, but now this.. Are you sure you should be saying this for everyone to see?
If praline is Xander, she could have namedropped him in order to try and get a reaction out of Ryoma. Judging by your reaction I assume there is some sort of connection at play here.

I'm going to laugh if Xane is a role. thoughidon'tthinkhe'sinFEHyet
I have no idea who that is, so I'm going to say no.

Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
The entire source of discussion is Apollo's accusation, which is left not detailed but is strong, although now he's confused. I don't know, I'd push him more on the subject, but reading his posts, it seems like something that needs to be discussed somewhere a little more... private. Whatever it is, it seems like something the mafia isn't privy to or for some other reason didn't act on and instead picked Z25 for some reason (almost seems intentionally random to avoid the doctor).
I honestly don't know how I'm still alive, since last night I ****ed everything real bad. And after today's discussion I pretty much have a foot on the grave. I wish I could throw the tactical nuke, but I refuse for now. Either way, there's still plenty of people who have to discuss this matter.

I have no idea who that is, so I'm going to say no.
Xane is a character from Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon, and he's able to transform into the unit he wants. Like a chameleon or something. The idea of that was that Xane was killed but remained whatever roled he copied last. But since Xane isn't in Fire Emblem Heroes, that possibility is out of the question.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Just tell us your role and I'll give you the antidote.
And if I don't, this foul onion ring will weaken my immune system and put lil ol' me to "sleep"?

Really, tell me what this onion ring does.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

And if I don't, this foul onion ring will weaken my immune system and put lil ol' me to "sleep"?

Really, tell me what this onion ring does.
You tell me who you are first.
You have less than 12 hours

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
You tell me who you are first.
You have less than 12 hours
I'll tell you in a place that's a bit more private. We can talk during the night. Does that tickle your pickle?

And golly, less than 12 hours. That could range from a minute to 11 hours and 59 minutes. :laugh:

D

Deleted member

I'll tell you in a place that's a bit more private. We can talk during the night. Does that tickle your pickle?

And golly, less than 12 hours. That could range from a minute to 11 hours and 59 minutes. :laugh:
I do not like pickles and I don't think they feel tickles.
But I'll accept the invitation for some "private" talk.

I think about 8 hours would be more precise then.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I do not like pickles and I don't think they feel tickles.
But I'll accept the invitation for some "private" talk.

I think about 8 hours would be more precise then.
Get ready for some fun. :laugh:

Huh, so at the end of this phase. Neato. Is the antidote on the menu now? I'd love to order that.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Shiny is online yet he refuses to come to this thread despite the tags.
@ShinyLegendary come here, buddy, otherwise you're lynch material.
Get ready for some fun. :laugh:

Huh, so at the end of this phase. Neato. Is the antidote on the menu now? I'd love to order that.
The antidote will be ready when we get the info we need

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
The antidote will be ready when we get the info we need
Hmm, night phase isn't until after 8 hours. I, a valuable customer, would be dead after then. And I'd haunt your restaurant from the grave >:^)

Also, what happened to Sonic if he ate all the chili dogs? He needs an antidote too? :laugh:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hmm, night phase isn't until after 8 hours. I, a valuable customer, would be dead after then. And I'd haunt your restaurant from the grave >:^)

Also, what happened to Sonic if he ate all the chili dogs? He needs an antidote too? :laugh:
The only ghost in FEH that I know of is Sigurd and he's riding a horse!
I'm just joking
Or am I

I can send messanges to Opossum, and to tell him in the PM to make the game in maintenance.
Well, then prove it. Either show us you can send messages or "put it in maintemance", whatever that does.

D

Deleted member

Just ask Opossum. He will know I am right about my role.
I will not do it yet, only when necessary. Maybe later.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Umm...you know I'm the host, right? I'm not going to prove a role for you...

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
WTF SHINY YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MAFIA WORKS. Opo can tell nothing, HE'S THE HOST. Whatever role you have, you have to prove it YOURSELF.

D

Deleted member

You do realise we can't ask Opossum about that stuff right?

Ok, let's give you some motivation
Vote: ShinyLegendary

D

Deleted member

WTF SHINY YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MAFIA WORKS. Opo can tell nothing, HE'S THE HOST. Whatever role you have, you have to prove it YOURSELF.
All right, proved it. I told Opossum the game will be in maintenance. Now you will see that I am right.

Edit: Looks like I am the one getting lynched. Please do not lynch me, I am innocent. I am just a messenger!

Last edited by a moderator:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
The only ghost in FEH that I know of is Sigurd and he's riding a horse!
I'm just joking
Or am I
Not true. All the powercreeped units haunt from their graves as well :laugh:

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Fire Emblem Heroes is now Down for Maintenance. Votes are locked where they currently are. The update will still come at the usual time, but any action taken from now until the end of the phase will not count. You may still converse in the thread until night time, though.

Also no you don't get Apology Orbs.

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
opossum senpai when will the game be back up :'( ;)

Top Bottom