• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Heroes Mafia - Endgame - MAFIA VICTORY

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
How could I be Mafia if I didn't even notice the Mafia was specifically mounted units until after the first day?
Okay, I'll concede. That's a convincing point.
I just noticed, if Ephraim dies, technically he would be reunited with Eirika!

not only that but the reviver could revive them both

It's true, but I know for a fact there is something fishy about him. He also told me he was Ephraim. If you can trust me on this I can give answers in PMs tonight. I don't think I'll live long enough either way.
I'm still curious about you, you're one of the few that has said nothing about their role. If Swamp did tell two different people he was Ephraim, and Eirika was town, then what could be fishy about Swamp?

and aurane is still silent

Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Okay, I'll concede. That's a convincing point.
I just noticed, if Ephraim dies, technically he would be reunited with Eirika!

not only that but the reviver could revive them both

I'm still curious about you, you're one of the few that has said nothing about their role. If Swamp did tell two different people he was Ephraim, and Eirika was town, then what could be fishy about Swamp?

and aurane is still silent
I didn't told you my role, but there are a few people that know it. I can prove that I have it tonight. And even if this goes wrong, think about all the stuff

-First, I think A Distant Demon A Distant Demon 's idea of Swamp getting Z25 role was interesting, and could explain how he has gotten the info on that role.
-Even if he is Ephraim, he's pretty much useless now that Eirika is ded.
-I'm willing to take consequences if he ends up being townie.

Think more. I fought hard to save Swamp's butt on day one, and now I'm the first one sending him to his doom. Don't you think I have strong evidence to think this?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I didn't told you my role, but there are a few people that know it. I can prove that I have it tonight. And even if this goes wrong, think about all the stuff

-First, I think A Distant Demon A Distant Demon 's idea of Swamp getting Z25 role was interesting, and could explain how he has gotten the info on that role.
-Even if he is Ephraim, he's pretty much useless now that Eirika is ded.
-I'm willing to take consequences if he ends up being townie.

Think more. I fought hard to save Swamp's butt on day one, and now I'm the first one sending him to his doom. Don't you think I have strong evidence to think this?
Good point. shoot all i do is point fingers at people and it only takes 4 words to convince me of something lol

If Swamp isn't Ephraim, though, someone else is. And I think that someone else would have already said something. Maybe it's White/RamOne since they haven't said anything today IIRC.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
****, what did I miss?

Got a crazy ass work schedule right now so I haven't been all that active.
The Summoner, well-rested, flopped out of bed and patted down his hair before getting dressed. Shirt. Pants. Cloak. Magical firearm that shoots out heroes from other worlds. The usual.

After messing up his morning omelette to the degree that he ended up having scrambled eggs, he shuffled down the stairs before noticing something peculiar...

...Hoofprints.

"No..." said Opossum the Summoner as he nonchalantly picked a bit of egg from his teeth. "These floors were just mopped!"

The screaming came next. The unending screaming. Guttural cries and inhuman wails.

Rapid footsteps followed. Soon, a figure appeared before Opossum.

"Summoner," said Virion, "I am afraid I bring terrible news. There's...been an ambush."

They made their way to the scene of the crime. It happened in one of the bed chambers. A hero was ambushed, and in their own home! After sifting through the gruesome remains, an identification was made.

You are Erika, the princess of Renais and the twin sister to Ephraim. Though you and your brother's release was met with fanfare, people have lost much of their excitement around you. You are ready to fight against the forces of Horse Emblem.

- Once a night, you will be able to check to see if a user if Ephraim. If it is, you automatically give someone a gift. This gift will be useless to everyone else and they will not be notified they received it. If you give this gift to Ephraim, he will receive a one time bulletproof, one time double vote and one night kill.
-Once you have found Ephraim, you will be in contact with him at all times through a PM.
-You will only be able to seek out four individuals at night. You will be able to continue conversations with all who PM you however.
-Speaking of this role during the day will make both you and your brother's role useless.

Z25 is dead. He was Eirika, a townie.

It is now Day Two. You have twenty four hours to decide who to lynch. Good luck, everyone.
Wolfie557 Wolfie557 @Shishœ RamOne RamOne Jojalole Jojalole A Distant Demon A Distant Demon Aurane Aurane Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei redfeatherraven redfeatherraven @GoldenYuiitusin Pokechu Pokechu --- --- NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy @Holder of the Heel @ShinyLegendary @praline
Y'all might not believe my word just for what it is, but I'd honestly be more wary of NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy as he's been very quiet. I don't think he's posted since this game started but IDK I could be wrong, I'd have to check the thread.
I wish I could be more active dude. I do.

strong evidence
Missed a reallllll good chance for an AA joke.

Unvote: ---
Gonna wait for the end of the day for anything there.

Seriously. If anyone is Ephraim, come forward ASAP and we get an easy kill.

1. Whiteeagle
2. Shishœ
3. RamOne
4. Apollo Justice (vote: swamp)

5. Zebei (Mayor) (swamp claimed Ephraim to him)
6. Aurane
7. Swampasaur (Claims: Ephraim)
8. Redfeatherraven (Vote: Swampasaur)
9. GoldenYuiitusin (Claims Tharja) (swamp claimed Ephraim to him)
10. Pokechu (claims. . .something involving quotes?) (Vote: Swamp)
11. ---
12. NonSpecificGuy
13. Holder of the Heel (Vote: Praline)
14. ShinyLegendary (claimed some kind of messerger) (Vote: No Lynch)
15. Praline (claims snoop)

16. Z25
hope im not the only one trying to pay attention to this stuff. . .
:061:

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I laughed hard at your guesses. The first one was John Cena, that was true. But the second one is actually a Persona reference. (It became a meme, you can find it easily)

I should be doing FE references now that we have the theme going though.
Course that's a Persona reference, man. I'm in the middle of my NG+ on P5; I can sing that song top to bottom.

I'm just impressed you combined the two.

How could I be Mafia if I didn't even notice the Mafia was specifically mounted units until after the first day?

At worst, I'm a Third Party. But despite my character being apathetic to the situation like a Third Party would be, I'm Town.

Furthermore, why would I be making a claim to Swamp about my role in a PM if Swamp and I are both Mafia?
Well. First point could be feigned ignorance, second and third could be bull. I kind of doubt that though.

But...for a role like Eirika to exist, there would have to be a corresponding Ephraim. And Swamp's the only one who's claimed that so far, and by the sound of it, claimed it to two different people last night - before Eirika flipped. How the **** would you even fakeclaim that in a closed game?

...**** man, I'm torn. Something doesn't add here.

Unvote: Swampasaur.

Can't think of any way he'd have access to that information without telling the truth.

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I feel like so much more would fall in place if we got literally anything from White, Ram, or Shishoe. Swamp said that the cop talked to him (him as in Swamp) but so far no one has said they're the cop. I get how it makes a huge target for them but there's a lot missing.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
I feel like so much more would fall in place if we got literally anything from White, Ram, or Shishoe. Swamp said that the cop talked to him (him as in Swamp) but so far no one has said they're the cop. I get how it makes a huge target for them but there's a lot missing.
You almost got it, think outside of the box, and the answer will come.

But yeah, I also want the rest to give their opinion. I made a big risk by starting this nonsense, so if I'm not able to convince you all, I'll guess I have to reveal myself completely. As I said, I don't think I'll live much longer, and I have little to lose.

D

Deleted member

Well. First point could be feigned ignorance, second and third could be bull. I kind of doubt that though.

But...for a role like Eirika to exist, there would have to be a corresponding Ephraim. And Swamp's the only one who's claimed that so far, and by the sound of it, claimed it to two different people last night - before Eirika flipped. How the **** would you even fakeclaim that in a closed game?

...**** man, I'm torn. Something doesn't add here.

Unvote: Swampasaur.

Can't think of any way he'd have access to that information without telling the truth.
The only way the third part could be bull is if Praline was lying as well when she said she saw the claim I gave Swamp.

If all three of us are lying in what we say, then the three of us are easily the worst Mafioso team in history considering the whole chain of discussion wouldn't have been necessary and we unnecessarily drew attention to ourselves.

Last edited by a moderator:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
The only way the third part could be bull is if Praline was lying as well when she said she saw the claim I gave Swamp.

If all three of us are lying in what we say, then the three of us are easily the worst Mafioso team in history considering the whole chain of discussion wouldn't have been necessary and we unnecessarily drew attention to ourselves.
Sure, and I believe you based on circumstantial evidence.

But real talk, if that were the case after last game...having a slop Mafia after a slop Town. I'd laugh my ass off.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I go play TF2 and suddenly I'm the person being voted.

AJ. If you're doing this I can imagine what happened.

I'm not sure what happened exactly but let me defend myself.

Okay. Look most of you know I claimed Ephraim.

I gave detailed descriptions to a couple of you. Particularly the people accusing me.

My gf sister is dead now. That makes me useless all things considered.

But the fact that I claimed what I did BEFORE Erika was revealed should be enough to prove I'm telling the truth.

The death PMs are CONFIRMATIONS! That alone proves Erika exists with a role that almost matches mine to a tee.

I guarantee you that another matching Ephraim won't come up.

CAUSE I'M EPHRAIM!!!

Moreover, if I was mafia, don't you think I would have done something big last night after finding out what I did.

May I remind you that certain parties are alive and well?

Ugh.

That said... I have a couple ideas of what happened.

One confirms peoples roles so I ain't bringing that up in public.

Other is that we have a redirector of some kind.

Regardless, if no one else claims Ephraim by the end of the day. Will you actually believe me? Cause if yes, its only a matter of time before its obvious I'm telling the truth.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
I go play TF2 and suddenly I'm the person being voted.

AJ. If you're doing this I can imagine what happened.

I'm not sure what happened exactly but let me defend myself.

Okay. Look most of you know I claimed Ephraim.

I gave detailed descriptions to a couple of you. Particularly the people accusing me.

My gf sister is dead now. That makes me useless all things considered.

But the fact that I claimed what I did BEFORE Erika was revealed should be enough to prove I'm telling the truth.

The death PMs are CONFIRMATIONS! That alone proves Erika exists with a role that almost matches mine to a tee.

I guarantee you that another matching Ephraim won't come up.

CAUSE I'M EPHRAIM!!!

Moreover, if I was mafia, don't you think I would have done something big last night after finding out what I did.

May I remind you that certain parties are alive and well?

Ugh.

That said... I have a couple ideas of what happened.

One confirms peoples roles so I ain't bringing that up in public.

Other is that we have a redirector of some kind.

Regardless, if no one else claims Ephraim by the end of the day. Will you actually believe me? Cause if yes, its only a matter of time before its obvious I'm telling the truth.
I'm willing to change my vote if no other Ephraim comes here. You of all people have to know what has happened, and why I have voted for you. At this point I can throw a tactical nuke and call it a day. After all the stuff I've done, I'm probably getting suspected, both from the mafia and the townies.

I must admit it was really weird, and I was shocked, SPECIALLY when Eirika came up as ded. I decided to risk it, but... Guess I can't convince anyone, so better let all this nonsense die.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
That's fair.

Honestly I'm confused myself.

But waiting should be good. I know no one else can be Ephraim so I'm confident in that at least.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Wait, don't ****ing tell me all this confusion is because of the chacaracter that I am... You know my character Swamp, do you think that can have anything to do?? They have their clashes and all, but could it be? I'm loosing my head right now.

Also, since your probably dodging this bullet, does anyone else have any idea of any other suspects? I have no other clue right now.

D

Deleted member

I do know of one possible way Swamp could be lying, but I can't think of a character who would fit said role in a FEH context.

In the Ace Attorney Mafia, one of the Mafiosos was able to literally change the autopsy report.
So hypothetically, if Swamp was one of the Horsemen of the Apocalypse, the plan could have been this:
-They butcher any random victim and make them appear to Eirika with a role tied to Ephraim.
-Swamp would claim to be Ephraim to a number of us with a role tied to Eirika prior to the death.
-When "Eirika" is revealed to have been killed, Swamp's role as Ephraim is seemingly confirmed, meaning no one would ever suspect him under normal circumstances.

But again, it's a hypothetical that seems a bit farfetched in this context.

Unless Holder is involved somehow.

D

Deleted member

I just woke up, geez, what timezone are you all in? Or did you just stay up all night posting here?

I have a question first, Opossum Opossum
Do Snoopers get their info on the emd of the night or as soon as they ask for it?

D

Deleted member

In the Ace Attorney Mafia, one of the Mafiosos was able to literally change the autopsy report.
I can't believe Edgeworth aligned himself with the mafia.
So hypothetically, if Swamp was one of the Horsemen of the Apocalypse, the plan could have been this:
-They butcher any random victim and make them appear to Eirika with a role tied to Ephraim.
-Swamp would claim to be Ephraim to a number of us with a role tied to Eirika prior to the death.
-When "Eirika" is revealed to have been killed, Swamp's role as Ephraim is seemingly confirmed, meaning no one would ever suspect him under normal circumstances.
Wait, this actually makes some sense.
Better than my theory, at least.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Wait, don't ****ing tell me all this confusion is because of the chacaracter that I am... You know my character Swamp, do you think that can have anything to do?? They have their clashes and all, but could it be? I'm loosing my head right now.

If your role doesn't have any flavor about it I don't think it will have any affect.

I do know of one possible way Swamp could be lying, but I can't think of a character who would fit said role in a FEH context.

A forger?

Well...

In Ace Attownie, we had a role who got correct autopsies 100% of the time to counter the forger.

If anyone has the correct autopsy reports, they should speak up now to confirm this idea.

Then again I'm inclined to believe it wasn't tampered with at all. It fit my role too well.

I can't believe Edgeworth aligned himself with the mafia.
Phoenix, Edgeworth and the Judge were the hosts actually.

I was the Judge.

Mafia was Winston Payne, Manfred von Karma, the Phantom and Dahlia Hawthorne.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

A forger?

Well...

In Ace Attownie, we had a role who got correct autopsies 100% of the time to counter the forger.

If anyone has the correct autopsy reports, they should speak up now to confirm this idea.

Then again I'm inclined to believe it wasn't tampered with at all. It fit my role too well.
Plot twist: Z25 could get the correct autopsy results.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Plot twist: Z25 could get the correct autopsy results.
If that is the case then we're stuck without knowing forever.

Didn't anyone talk to him last night?

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
I just woke up, geez, what timezone are you all in? Or did you just stay up all night posting here?
I think I have the same as you, but I always wake up at 6 AM (Yes, even on weekends).
If your role doesn't have any flavor about it I don't think it will have any affect.
Well, the thing is, it actually mentions Ephraim... But it's in a different way than the Eirika role, so I don't think we should be connected.

Didn't anyone talk to him last night?
Nope, not a chance. But yeah, any info on him would be great.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Well, the thing is, it actually mentions Ephraim... But it's in a different way than the Eirika role, so I don't think we should be connected.
Is it just flavor text in the beginning?

Probably nothing then.

Willing to bet only the parts below mean anything.

D

Deleted member

I think I have the same as you, but I always wake up at 6 AM (Yes, even on weekends).
I guess so, though I'll just be here until the end of this month but I doubt the game will go longer than that.

But Swamp seemed to stay awake all night. Who plays Mafia at 3 AM?
I mean, wasn't that how it's usually done tp avoid any possible confusion? Based on your own game, anyways.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
I mean, wasn't that how it's usually done tp avoid any possible confusion? Based on your own game, anyways.
Yeah, it's on the beginning part, doesn't seem to affect the skills. Still, this means someone is playing with me, I don't know what to do...

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Who plays Mafia at 3 AM?
It isn't 3 AM....

I did that.

Admittedly, Opo has a new set of rules and what not.

But it really depends on what AJ's thing says.

Yeah, it's on the beginning part, doesn't seem to affect the skills. Still, this means someone is playing with me, I don't know what to do...
Oh.

Seems like a bust then.

D

Deleted member

It isn't 3 AM....
I was talking about your previous posts on this phase and even then, it was just a joke.

But anyways, I better not derail this thread.
We need the remaining users to make their claims, why can't they play at 3 AM?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
*yawn* morning, folks. I slept horribly. So I might not be here later.

Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei regarding your question, if you survive, PM me at Night. We'll talk about my role then. Looking over the evidence above, I don't believe you're a horse rider.

Anyways, I'm gonna place a vote on Nonspecific for now. Hopefully I come back in time to read through some additional theories, and the others break their silence.

Vote: Nonspecific

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Sorry guys, for not being around. Haven't been feeling well. Those visions are bad for my health.

D

Deleted member

There's someone who I think is an option for us to lynch, but more of a last resort in case we can't figure out anyone else.
Those who I spoke with know who it is but I'd rather wait before revealing them. Incase it comes to it, I'll announce my idea

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Swamp is one I completely trust with this first death.
Remember that he never claimed to be Ephraim here.
I was the one that said he was.

Because he told me so last night. And he told me that he was looking for Eirika.
And that he would get a bonus to his role if he did find her.

I thought it was a bit skeptical of a claim, but there was really no way to prove it.

....until today, when Eirika turned up dead with, get this, a role that involves finding Ephraim with a similar gimmick.

So really, there's no reason NOT to believe it at this point.
But why would he want to try and kill his own sister?
It's true, but I know for a fact there is something fishy about him. He also told me he was Ephraim. If you can trust me on this I can give answers in PMs tonight. I don't think I'll live long enough either way.
Was told the same.
Good point. shoot all i do is point fingers at people and it only takes 4 words to convince me of something lol

If Swamp isn't Ephraim, though, someone else is. And I think that someone else would have already said something. Maybe it's White/RamOne since they haven't said anything today IIRC.
I am not Ephraim. Chances are we wouldn't be Mafia. We haven't even PMed eachother.

Good theory. But I believe for one more night I can trust Swampy.

If somebody gets killed or lynched and it's revealed they are Ephraim, Swamp is dead.
I guess so, though I'll just be here until the end of this month but I doubt the game will go longer than that.

But Swamp seemed to stay awake all night. Who plays Mafia at 3 AM?

I mean, wasn't that how it's usually done to avoid any possible confusion? Based on your own game, anyways.
Errrr good point. I did play at 3am in the last game. A lot. :p

I want to hear your theory.

Vote: RamOne
He has visions.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Anyways, I'm gonna place a vote on Nonspecific for now. Hopefully I come back in time to read through some additional theories, and the others break their silence.
Vote: Nonspecific
Vote: RamOne
He has visions.
Are doing this votes with some evidence, or are this random guesses? This game is definitely heating up earlier than last one, but throwing up lynches for no reason didn't give us nothing (remember how we lynched NSG and Shiny last time like idiots).

Also, didn't know Shulk was a Fire Emblem character. Guess I had no luck summoning him.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Are doing this votes with some evidence, or are this random guesses? This game is definitely heating up earlier than last one, but throwing up lynches for no reason didn't give us nothing (remember how we lynched NSG and Shiny last time like idiots).
I'm voting NSG due to lack of content, regardless of his reasons. But its not a comfortable vote, as I need more details regarding other users. But I don't want to leave no vote at all.

Last edited:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Ram just said something about visions so I'm using it as my placeholder vote until Shishoe says his alternative to Swamp.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Vote: Praline

Am siding with Holder on this one. The Xander mention, joke or not, is not something I'm going to overlook considering my role as Ryoma.

For now I only have some faith in Zebei & Swamp. If Shiny is the messenger, I would hope he proves it soon.

Who plays Mafia at 3 AM?
Me technically as I work 3rd Shift. Though it's hard for me to reply on my phone. :p

But waiting should be good. I know no one else can be Ephraim so I'm confident in that at least.
I'm going to laugh if Xane is a role. thoughidon'tthinkhe'sinFEHyet

Top Bottom