• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Heroes Mafia - Endgame - MAFIA VICTORY

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Okay folks, here's how it's going down. Today, due to somebody sending us into Maintenance Mode, there was a three way tie for the lynch today.

We now enter a one-hour tiebreaker phase. Your options for lynching include praline praline , Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei , and @RamOne. Each of these players received two votes during the Day Phase.

Votes for Praline: Holder and ---
Votes for Swamp: Pokechu and Apollo
Votes for RamOne: WhiteEagle and Shiny

Holder, ---, Pokechu, Apollo, WhiteEagle and Shiny may not change their votes.

ADDITIONALLY, only these three (praline, Swamp, and RamOne) are eligible to be voted for.

FURTHER, once a vote is placed, it cannot be removed. Choose carefully.

IF A TIE is still present at the end of the tiebreaker phase, all players tied for first place will be executed.

With that, good luck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Shishœ @RamOne A Distant Demon A Distant Demon Aurane Aurane Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei @redfeatherraven @GoldenYuiitusin @NonSpecificGuy praline praline

If your tag is below the squiggly line made of tildes, you may vote for one of your three eligible bachelorettes lynch-ees.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Wait.

We can save the two near confirmed townies?!?

Then by all means, we should vote for RamOne guys.

I don't think he claimed anything, did he?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I can't say much but if we lynch Praline we're eliminating someone who could be a huge asset for the townies later on.
If you vote for me you’ll be sorry.
This 100%

if it was up to me I'd vote to lynch RamOne as he hasn't claimed anything

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Let's make this official.

I don't want to die and Praline basically confirmed her role to me today.

RamOne is the only one I doubt.

Vote: RamOne

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I feel like the reason is obvious enough, but just in case, the reason why I chose ramone is cause he has yet to claim a role. And I'm fairly certain both Swamp and Praline are townies.
I don't want to die
Shhshhshh its okay baby, it'll be okay. :troll:

See, this is why you guys should be double checking my votes lol.

Odds are weird that you're Maf/3rd party twice, but I know about Praline and Swamp so. . .awkward. Maybe you would have lived if you were more active.

:061:

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
At this point RamOne has 5 votes (praline, Swamp, Aurane and Zeb x2) and there's 5 people who still have not voted. Even if all 5 of those people decided to gang for one guy there'd be a tie between RamOne and that person so they'd both get lynched. So if it was me I'd just go with the bandwagon @ the people who haven't voted yet

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
At this point RamOne has 5 votes (praline, Swamp, Aurane and Zeb x2) and there's 5 people who still have not voted. Even if all 5 of those people decided to gang for one guy there'd be a tie between RamOne and that person so they'd both get lynched. So if it was me I'd just go with the bandwagon @ the people who haven't voted yet
TIL we have a user named the

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well if they all vote for one guy I have nothing to worry about. :denzel:

I dont know about you, but I feel like reminding people of this is bad.

Let people vote as they please and you might be able to get a few suspicious actions out of people. Just tell them ho to vote or to not bother and you miss that chance. (Hence why i didint say anything after my vote lol)

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Remember not to count unbolded votes.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Remember not to count unbolded votes.
praline praline you better bold that vote lol

I dont know about you, but I feel like reminding people of this is bad.

Let people vote as they please and you might be able to get a few suspicious actions out of people. Just tell them ho to vote or to not bother and you miss that chance. (Hence why i didint say anything after my vote lol)
Good point, I hadn't thought about that. Whoops :facepalm:

Ok just making sure then.

@GoldenYuiitusin hey if you arent allowed to talk about what two players you want to need to find each other, i'll definitely be PM'ing Pokechu no matter what (need to check something with them about how today went), so if you have no other way of doing this reasonably I guess that's an option.

D

Deleted member

Huh. Didn't even know RamOne was a lynch option.

So between Praline being a confirmed snoop, Swamp's claim as Ephraim, and RamOne saying something about visions while not getting into detail about it, I think the choice is obvious.

D

Deleted member

Ok just making sure then.

@GoldenYuiitusin hey if you arent allowed to talk about what two players you want to need to find each other, i'll definitely be PM'ing Pokechu no matter what (need to check something with them about how today went), so if you have no other way of doing this reasonably I guess that's an option.

I'm not quite sure what you're asking of me.

If you're asking if I'm looking for two specific characters I need to use my ability on, I don't.
If you're directly asking me to use my ability on you and Pokechu for the night, I don't take requests during the day for the Mafia to see out in the open.

I'm not quite sure what you're asking of me.

If you're asking if I'm looking for two specific characters I need to use my ability on, I don't.
If you're directly asking me to use my ability on you and Pokechu for the night, I don't take requests during the day for the Mafia to see out in the open.
Wasn't sure the details so I just wanted to throw out a possibility if you needed it. Better to throw out an idea that might help but didn't than just keep it to myself when it would I suppose.

D

Deleted member

Wasn't sure the details so I just wanted to throw out a possibility if you needed it. Better to throw out an idea that might help but didn't than just keep it to myself when it would I suppose.
Bear in mind that my ability ties any ability used on one during the night to the other. So you can understand why I'd be hesitant to say out loud who I'd be using my ability on lest we want two autopsy reports the next day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

"I know the events of the day have been...unorthodox, to say the least," said the Summoner. "But with that said, it seems you, as my troops, have finally decided upon your first candidate."

The crowd shackled the candidate and tossed them onto the gallows.

"I swear, you have the wrong unit! I'm Mi-"

"That's enough of that," said the Summoner. "Virion! Take aim!"

Atop the roof overlooking the courtyard, the Duke of Rosanne lined up his shot. Right between the eyes, he thought. Taking an arrow from his quiver, he fired it from his silver bow, the glint of the evening sunset bouncing off of it as it flew.

"Adieu," said Virion.

After a moment, the body fell to the ground, a lifeless heap now without a soul to inhabit it.

The Summoner looked over the body, when suddenly the reality of the situation dawned on him.

"There's...there's been a tremendous mistake."

You are Micaiah of the Dawn Brigade! A silver haired maiden with an air of mystery, you are blessed with a spell known as Sacrifice...you can even use it to bring back the dead!

Skills:
- Once per game, you may send me a PM saying "Revive:User" in order to bring them back from the dead.
- Once per game, you may also send me a PM saying "Flee." This will protect you for the night, but also make your vote not count the next day.
- You come up as Clean on an alignment check.

@RamOne is dead. He was Micaiah, the reviver. A townie.

It is now Night Two. You have until 8 pm Eastern to submit your night actions. Good luck.

@--- @Apollo Justice @Holder of the Heel @ShinyLegendary Pokechu Pokechu @WhiteEaglePL
@Shishœ A Distant Demon A Distant Demon Aurane Aurane Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei @redfeatherraven @GoldenYuiitusin @NonSpecificGuy praline praline

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
That...

was a worst case scenario....

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Honestly it should have been one of us that got lynched.
Honestly yeah...

I mean.

Hindsight is 20/20 and we were right that his role wasn't confirmed but...

Yeesh.

D

Deleted member

Of course the reviver dies! :/
At least the doctor or police man is not dead. We have hope townies!

D

Deleted member

.....welp. Maybe if Ram didn't try to make himself seem like some sort of Seer when we already got a snoop.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Its not like we knew we had a better option at the time. ****.

Well, I'm going to bed now. I'll see you guys later.

1. Whiteeagle
2. Shishœ (claims fool)

3. RamOne
4. Apollo Justice
5. Zebei (Mayor)
6. Aurane
7. Swampasaur (Claims: Ephraim)
8. Redfeatherraven
9. GoldenYuiitusin (Claims Tharja)
10. Pokechu (claims. . .something involving quotes?)
11. --- (Claims Ryoma)
12. NonSpecificGuy
13. Holder of the Heel
14. ShinyLegendary (closed things down for maintnence)
15. Praline (claims snoop)

16. Z25

Top Bottom