• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Sharena and Intern-kun did it again, they pretty much just spoiled the next Mythic hero.

The text for 'effectiveness against dragons' mentions a weapon called Divine Fang, which in Japanese is called Divine Dragon King's Fang. That heavily implies that the next Mythic Hero is Naga.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Fire Emblem Heroes is shutting down service in Belgium on August 27th due to new gambling laws in Belgium.

If any of you are from Belgium, then you may be able to play beyond this date if you change your in-game region, and start using alternative methods to download updates.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Fire Emblem Heroes is shutting down service in Belgium on August 27th due to new gambling laws in Belgium.

If any of you are from Belgium, then you may be able to play beyond this date if you change your in-game region, and start using alternative methods to download updates.

It isn't that surprising gachas would start to be affected by this new wave of anti-gambling legislation. Gacha games are pretty much the definition of gambling.

As pointed out in the replies, IS probably could have kept the game legal there if they just disabled purchases. Since apparently some other games with lootboxes have done that. But maybe because purchases are facilitated via Google play on Android, they don't think it's in their control.

Or maybe they just don't want people playing unless they can try to squeeze money from them.

D

Deleted member

Wonder if other countries will adopt such laws(lmao who am I kidding) and that'll be how FEH dies

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Wonder if other countries will adopt such laws(lmao who am I kidding) and that'll be how FEH dies
I think as long as Japan doesn't, then gachas will still be around. Japan is the source of most of the revenue for these games, IIRC.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
IIRC the US and most major European countries rejected it not too long ago so it will be a long time before other countries pass similar laws I would imagine, unless there is a huge push for it.

But yeah it would have been pretty easy for IS and Nintendo to keep the game going over there if they either reworked the game to not feature gambling mechanics + microtransactions (allowing them to keep microtransactions, since the legislation is only targeted at monetised gambling and not microtransactions themselves), or just remove microtransactions entirely while maybe adjusting summoning rates to account for the inability to buy Orbs.

But the former would take effort, and the latter is cutting off the main source of profit, so it's easier to just end it, even if it might upset their Belgian audience. Though like I said, there are ways to continue playing and even paying if you really want to if you're from Belgium, without losing your progress.

I'll admit I'm not really an advocate of monetised gambling in general (especially since I have bought into it at times and there have definitely been times where I have regretted it, though I definitely don't have any addiction and have only spent money on this game sparingly). And I do think FE Heroes has some of the worst gacha mechanics I have personally experienced (no guaranteed mercy pull system for Focus units, colour saturation, no way to purchase older units with a currency over time, recent summoning pool changes make many units pointlessly rare, etc). So I wouldn't exactly be mad if this game got canned in my country or just in general, since even compared to other gacha games I play, it sort of has it coming. I enjoy the gameplay at the best of times and of course the artwork and voice acting are lovely, but I can live without it at this point.

Last edited:

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868

It isn't that surprising gachas would start to be affected by this new wave of anti-gambling legislation. Gacha games are pretty much the definition of gambling.

As pointed out in the replies, IS probably could have kept the game legal there if they just disabled purchases. Since apparently some other games with lootboxes have done that. But maybe because purchases are facilitated via Google play on Android, they don't think it's in their control.

Or maybe they just don't want people playing unless they can try to squeeze money from them.
Oof, I feared this would happen. Any word on how Puzzle & Dragons is faring?

Ivander

Smash Legend
Oh boy. Renewal and Brazen ATK/SPD. Man, people are going to enjoy their +26 ATK/SPD Celica.
Sharena and Intern-kun did it again, they pretty much just spoiled the next Mythic hero.

The text for 'effectiveness against dragons' mentions a weapon called Divine Fang, which in Japanese is called Divine Dragon King's Fang. That heavily implies that the next Mythic Hero is Naga.
Definitely seems to imply Naga, considering the Falchion was made from Naga's fang. The only thing I'm pretty curious about is if this is going to be the original Naga or Naga from Awakening.

That said, no guarantees it will be Naga just yet. For all we know, the Mythic Hero is a hero who was given Naga's fang and was given the ability to apply it to allies, like Anri.

Also, new comic:
https://i.redd.it/fjsanoasjiz21.jpg
Wholesome family episode today.

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Free summoned on colorless for Fjorm, got Caineghis instead. Truly the loveliest bride of all.

Not sure what to do with him.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Definitely seems to imply Naga, considering the Falchion was made from Naga's fang. The only thing I'm pretty curious about is if this is going to be the original Naga or Naga from Awakening.

That said, no guarantees it will be Naga just yet. For all we know, the Mythic Hero is a hero who was given Naga's fang and was given the ability to apply it to allies, like Anri.
It's more likely going to be the actual Naga since every Mythic so far has been an actual divinity aside from Eir.

Granted, we've only had three Mythics so far, but still...

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Figured I'd share some of my recent happenings in Fire Emblem Heroes over these past few weeks.

Around the end of April when the Golden Week event was starting, I finally pulled my first Brave Celica!

I can't remember her nature, but I know it was hit or miss. Either way, I had no plans of using Brave Celica, as I was more interested in her Death Blow 4 skill. I gave it to my Halloween Jakob, and now he is a true monster with his Brave Bow!

A few days later, I eventually got my third beast unit!

An unexpected Leanne! Her nature is +Atk -Res. Could be better, but I still plan on using her. Having a flying dancer is always a plus.

------

Now we cut to my two most recent pulls. Let's just say it felt like a really good healer bonanza!

I did try to pull for Fallen Tiki here and there a short while ago, but as I was trying to pull her, I was greeted with this fancy lady instead: my first Maribelle!

Her nature ended up being pretty good too: +Atk -Res! I've already started to work on building her, but I need to gather some more refining stones so that I can upgrade the Pain+ I gave her to a Wrathful Pain+. With the right skills, she'll make a good alternate option to my Brave Veronica!

And then today, the new bridal banner came out, and WOW, look who I got on my free pull!

Bridal Fjorm! I didn't really want her, but she was the one that appealed to me the most out of all the new units on the banner because of how good her skill set is, so she was the one I was aiming for for my free summon when the silver orb showed up... and I got her!

Want to know what made this even more amazing? She got what is arguably her best nature possible: +Spd -Def! Now THAT is an amazing free pull if I do say so myself!

It's great that I have a bonus unit for the upcoming TT, and I'm already working on building her. Not sure what to go for her A-skill, but I'm thinking Atk/Spd Bond might do.

And all Fjorm's quotes in battle and that paralogue make it sound like her bride is the summoner. Considering that how she showed up in my free pull with such an amazing nature... was this destined? It sure feels like the game found my bride!

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Free summoned on colorless for Fjorm, got Caineghis instead. Truly the loveliest bride of all.

Not sure what to do with him.
I don't have him personally, but he's an amazing tank for sure with Distant Def 4, Vengeful Fighter and a Distant Counter weapon.

The only problem is that the weapon only does that when transformed, so most units can't give him any March/Hone/Fortify/Etc. to make him scarier.

You'd need to actually set up a dragon or beast unit to give him buffs, the armored ones being most effective due to Emblem skills and Armor March.

Not exactly a hard thing to do, especially since you do have a Male Grima, and not exactly a necessary thing either since he's still great on his own, just something to remember when putting Caineghis on a team.

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Use him, he's incredible. Weapon + being colorless + Vengeful Fighter makes him one of the best tanks in the game.
I don't have him personally, but he's an amazing tank for sure with Distant Def 4, Vengeful Fighter and a Distant Counter weapon.

The only problem is that the weapon only does that when transformed, so most units can't give him any March/Hone/Fortify/Etc. to make him scarier.

You'd need to actually set up a dragon or beast unit to give him buffs, the armored ones being most effective due to Emblem skills and Armor March.

Not exactly a hard thing to do, especially since you do have a Male Grima, and not exactly a necessary thing either since he's still great on his own, just something to remember when putting Caineghis on a team.
He's definitely a strong unit, but at this point my main use for him would be throwing him in AR, but on top of him having sub-optimal IVs (a super bane in Res), I've already got some really strong AR offense units in Niles and M!Robin. I'm thinking I'll raise him up and give him some AR test runs to see if he's able to put in work, but if I find him underwhelming I'll probably fodder him off to someone that will appreciate his Distant Defense 4.

At least either way I'll get some very good value out of him. Plus he's another 5k feathers and 40 Dragonflowers, so my armored Robins will be very happy. :happysheep:

slamallama

Smash Journeyman
He's definitely a strong unit, but at this point my main use for him would be throwing him in AR, but on top of him having sub-optimal IVs (a super bane in Res), I've already got some really strong AR offense units in Niles and M!Robin. I'm thinking I'll raise him up and give him some AR test runs to see if he's able to put in work, but if I find him underwhelming I'll probably fodder him off to someone that will appreciate his Distant Defense 4.

At least either way I'll get some very good value out of him. Plus he's another 5k feathers and 40 Dragonflowers, so my armored Robins will be very happy. :happysheep:
My first Mufasa also had a superbane in Res, but with DD4 and his weapon he still effectively reaches 38, which of course isn't too shabby at all. You could throw Warding Stance on him as a seal if you're really worried about it, and I also run Atk Smoke for even more damage soaking. Plus, remember he's colorless: he can wade into whatever combination of enemies you want him to without having to worry about triangle disadvantage. All-around phenomenal.

If you DO fodder him though, make it to someone who already has Distant Def 3, so they can grab DD4 and all levels of Vengeful Fighter or Distant Guard off of him, to maximize his fodder potential.

Ivander

Smash Legend
If you DO fodder him though, make it to someone who already has Distant Def 3, so they can grab DD4 and all levels of Vengeful Fighter or Distant Guard off of him, to maximize his fodder potential.
Fallen Berkut and Faye make fantastic use of Distant Defense 4. Fallen Berkut has Krimhilde, and can do the dangerous combo of Distant Defense 4 + Guard + Quick Riposte Seal. He becomes a huge threat to Ranged units and can combat even Melee units without getting one-rounded by specials.
With Faye, she has her new weapon that not only gives Distant Spectrum, but after her Refine which gives Quick Riposte 5, she can not only use Distant Defense 4 + Guard, but she can keep her Distant Defense 3 Seal to keep her Distant Defense 9 Combo, as well as an additional +4 ATK and SPD. Good luck trying to kill her with Ranged units.

Anyway, regarding my FEH stuff lately:
-Tried to get Faye from the one Banner, since I'm sure she'll not come back for a long time and she's not appearing on New Hero/Seasonal Banners anytime soon. Got a +ATK Innes, which is perfectly fine, as my previous Innes was Neutral and he's got a good Refine if I ever want to raise him.
-After a long time since the last time, I got to Tier 20 in the Arena. I don't expect to stay long though, since I only really got there through Water Blessings + L!Ryoma and while I have Gunnthra for Wind and Tiki for Earth, I don't have Ephraim or Marth for Fire. And I mainly got there with my +10 Corrin + Winter Eirika backing up my main fighter(which last week, was L!Ryoma) and they're both Water and until the Blessings start appearing in Alliance Battles or another easy way, I don't like the idea of wasting my Blessings every week.

-Fjorm: "It was by chance that I caught it, but...I got the wedding bouquet! I decided I want to give it to the other me... The one dressed as a bride. I think it'll make her happy."

Well, I don't have a problem if she wants to. I think it's perfectly acceptable.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Fortunately I've had a couple of Rhajat's saved up, and I have the perfect candidate for inheriting Mufasa's kit.

Unfortunately it'll be ages before I'd be ready to make that inheritance, if I even decide to fodder him at all. At the very least I have a very solid plan for how to utilize Mufasa if I find he underperforms. :estatic:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Thread went to Hel for a bit but now it's back.

I haven't really done anything substantial really in a while. NY!Laegjarn is getting there, but I need two more copies, and will have the Dragonflowers to +5 her tomorrow. I think I'm mostly happy with her skill set, but I'm considering getting Vanguard+ on her instead of Slaying Lance+. Only realised that existed today.

Thinking about building a +10 Ares for my next merge project, as I had two 5-Star copies, one of which was +Atk, and I have enough 4-Star copies to eventually get to +9 at least. I was super impressed with his Atk stat while levelling him, didn't realise it was that high. He'd easily hit 60 Atk at base if I fully built him. Would probably go well with NY!Laegjarn on a cavalry team too.

Haven't been bothered to do map clear videos since I'm more focused on Opera Omnia these days, and most non-Legendary Hero challenge maps are super easy even on Infernal, and I don't have the resources to do one turn clears or anything. Also have been pretty worn out because of IRL stuff so it's been hard to motivate myself to play for long periods of time.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Since things seem quiet (Three Houses hype? Or finals exams?), I want to pose a question.

Do you think FE Heroes having a unified release (unlike a lot of other gacha games which have a Japanese version and Global version, with Japan being ahead usually) is a good thing or a bad thing?

For the longest time, I felt it was a good thing, but I'm leaning towards kinda wishing it had a split release now.

I think there are pros and cons to both approaches. Obviously having a unified release means spoilers are less likely for the Global audience, and some people may appreciate the general unpredictability of everything.

Personally though, after playing a lot of Opera Omnia, I feel I like the split release approach better, at least when executed well like it is in Opera Omnia.

Main three reasons are:

1) "Save your Orbs" (or Gems in Opera Omnia) is more valid when I have some frame of reference for what I'm saving for, and when I can splurge. I can save for some things in FE Heroes, mainly saving Grails and Feathers, but when it comes to Orbs and summoning, saving my Orbs has often meant little in the grand scheme of things. Imagine if I saved my Orbs for Rinkah from Day 1, for example, and how few usable units I would have now if I did. This is partially due to the nature of the summoning system in this game and how it lacks any sort of mercy pull mechanic, but I've already expressed my grievances with that before.

2) Despite the fact the JP version of Opera Omnia provides a good forecast of what to expect from the Global version, Global has thrown plenty of curveballs. Everything from events never seen in JP, rewards that JP never got that leave you extra prepared for some things, accelerated QoL changes (some even JP hasn't got yet), accelerated rollout for certain new tiers of content, shifting around the release order of character reworks, and even characters releasing first in Global (Beatrix from FFIX was released a couple of months ago in Global and is still not available in JP, though she is coming there eventually. They also said in an interview this won't just be a one-time thing). In a way, this actually makes things more surprising than having no frame of reference. In FE Heroes, I rarely have a specific reason to expect a certain banner or new batch of characters, or any kind of content, so even if my expectations don't come to fruition or there is a surprise, it usually doesn't mean much to me. Whereas in Opera Omnia, when they throw a curveball at me, it usually really surprises and excites me, because I actually had a real reason not to expect certain things, like the release of Beatrix.

3) Somewhat tied to the last point, but Beatrix's early release in Global was cited as being due to her having a specific popularity in the West compared to Japan, and that this will be the mentality behind "Global first" characters in the future. What this means is that a split release allows for them to cater the release of new characters to the Japanese and Western demographics separately based on statistics, rather than everyone being stuck with content that one side may not like as much. Granted, perhaps this is a double-edged sword in this case as in FE Heroes, this would likely lead to more FE7, Tellius, Awakening, Fates, and OCs, something a lot of the Western fandom seems to hate seeing so much of, yet it happens precisely because those are the only games with noteworthy popularity over here. I think it would be possible to make it work though if they listened to active discourse in the community instead of just relying on polls and data.

Obviously I don't expect them to change this aspect of the game, it would be unreasonable to. I'm just posing this question as a "what if?" scenario.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Oh look! Naga is the new Mythic Hero!

I bet we all didn't see it coming, am I right?

Her exclusive C-skill is quite something, granting adjacent allies the "effective against dragons" effect for 1 turn. Her main weapon gives her some nice stat boosts when put in a Dragon Emblem team.

Doesn't seem like the unit I'll pull for though. Getting another Hrid is more interesting to me just because I want to get rid of the HP bane on the one I have. I might try pulling for blue as well to see if I can finally get Legendary Tiki.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
so if Naga makes dragon effective weapons substantially more common, and Naga herself is a dragon, does Naga's existence hurt her own viability? :dizzy:

Having our first Astra mythic is going to fundamentally change the AR landscape, so best be prepared for that. Aside from that, Naga herself looks like a very powerful unit... But I feel like she's not quite suited for the AR offense role they want to force her into. While she has the tools to buff her stats to the heavens, the fact that she's a flying blue dragon means she has a plethora of exploitable weaknesses. She can at least negate her flying weakness with the Iote seal, but her vulnerability to green weapons and dragon slayers means that common defense units like Yune, Nino, Cherche, Julia, Dierdre, and potentially even Naga herself threaten her consistency.

As a unit herself, she's certainly fantastic. But as an AR Offense unit that you want to just buff up and throw at the enemy and watch them burn, I think the meta may not be too friendly to her.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I think Naga is actually a fine option for AR Attack. As much as units like Nino or Yune are common, I often find them the easiest to take care of, thanks to my Summer Micaiah, Eir or Legendary Lyn. Heck, I think a good number of RES ranged tanks, like Innes, Jeorge or Faye can take on a good amount of AR threats, due to many common units being ranged and often flying and/or magic. If anything, I find the staff/bow and Blue units often the most frustrating.

And it's not to say that she can't be good simply for being a Flying dragon. Heck, Myrrh is a pretty fantastic unit, comparable to many armored units, despite her Falchion and Flying weakness. And she's capable of surviving non-dragon effective Reds. Summer Tiki is also a good unit too, capable of combating some Falchion users, even with Swift Sparrow and Fury.
That said, it is their statlines and weapons that make them great whereas Naga's weapon is more comparable to a supped up version of Grima's dragonskin without the Iote Shield. But Naga also has color advantage over Grima's colorless and Naga with her weapon and with the right statline can allow her to take on many Reds, including Falchion users, and even a good amount of Blues.

That said, I think the best statline for Naga would be a Speedy RES Tank, as she is made to be a dragon killer, dragons attack the RES stat and it would allow Naga to tank non-dragon effective Green Mages while her weapon allows her to DEF tank against Red and Blue threats.

Edit: By the way, I'm surprised nobody posted the new comic.
https://i.redd.it/tor26ps7jw031.jpg

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
My Clair already slays dragons easily, especially the Armoured ones. This is just overkill if I end up with Naga. Probably won't pull though.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Blue is completely stacked in this banner.
Still, Im about to break 200 orbs and I need to keep saving.

Naga is great without being flat out broken tho.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Hilariously, I was able to beat Infernal Naga with my Grima Emblem team. On my first try, too. :estatic:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
My luck strikes again: Velouria with just 28 orbs!

She's +HP/-DEF buuuuuuut let's just ignore that.

slamallama

Smash Journeyman
Killing the infernal Naga with Legendary Marth felt like some sort of heresy. Bitter irony at best.

I spent 50 orbs to get a Leif merge two days ago, so I can't really complain about only getting a NY Fjorm from the 27 I had remaining... but like... come on, man. I just wanted Naga or Tiki and you give me a no-blue batch, then pity break me on the single orb I picked from it?

Last edited:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Gah, the Eirika 1-turn eludes me again, it seems.

I actually have a character with skill fodder that could get me the clear, but they're the only copy of that unit I'd have(Bow Hinoka), and I'd rather not use my only copy on this.

There's also a character on a banner right now with a skill that might work, but they're a seaonal and I don't really feel like dropping my orb stockpile on a seasonal, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
On the first day of the Legendary Hero banner, I finally managed to pull my second Hrid after using 10 Orbs! He has a much better nature of +Def -HP. The HP bane can be cancelled out by merging my old Hrid with the new one. With that, I don't need to worry about this Legendary Hero banner anymore.

Unfortunately, I forgot to do the Training Tower orb quests for its last day yesterday, so I missed out on nearly 10 free orbs. Oof.

I also managed to beat Naga's MHB on Infernal with my Summer Takumi solo strat, which you can view right here.

The map is just bad with the blockades in the middle and the excessive amount of reinforcements not mixing well to the point of creating uncomfortable chokepoints. It took me several tries to get because playing the Archers was tricky, but pulling my Summer Takumi, Legendary Azura, and Flying Olivia back onto the top map after 2 kills on the second turn was the key. Flying Olivia was able to bait the Gravity Cleric that way, and Takumi was in the right position to pick up kills on all the enemies on top (including the incoming Archer) while getting hit by the blue flying mage at the end of the turn to put himself in Desperation range, which was clutch in killing most of the remaining manaketes.

Ivander

Smash Legend
So our new refines are Oscar, Saizo, Kagero and Elincia.
https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/bw7r8m/new_refines/

-Already, people are betting on Oscar getting a Triangle Refine with either DEF or ATK Tactics, like Seth and Titania.
-Unsurprising that Elincia's weapon Amiti is getting a refine after Klein got Argent Bow and after a bunch of other characters got some weapons with Brave effects. I still wonder on whether or not this is leading up to Dire Thunder getting a refine, considering Blue Olwen uses Dire Thunder and she can hardly use it compared to Reinhardt, but whatever refine she gets would also benefit Reinhardt, unless they give them separate refines. It could also just be easier to give Blue Olwen a Blarblade Prf Tome like her Green counterpart.
-Saizo and Kagero getting refines is interesting. Heck, they are our first new Dagger refines since Felicia and Jaffer, who were some of the first weapon refines.

Anyway, looking forward to them.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Kagero has the potential to be really scary. It's entirely possible she could get a prf dagger with effectiveness against Infantry units, which would make her fantastic. Even if it's not that, she's already a very solid unit, so regardless of what kind of buff she gets, she's going to be fierce.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Kagero has the potential to be really scary. It's entirely possible she could get a prf dagger with effectiveness against Infantry units, which would make her fantastic. Even if it's not that, she's already a very solid unit, so regardless of what kind of buff she gets, she's going to be fierce.
It was her niche, so I wouldn't be surprised if they kept that niche for her, even if Infantry isn't as prominent.

I've seen some interesting suggestions for Saizo. One suggestion was that he could get a "lower of DEF or RES" weapon effect due to the fact that he was a big user of the Flame Shuriken in Fates with it's refine being a Savage Blow effect based on his skill from Fates.
Another suggestion was, once again, based on his Fates skill, where it has a Savage Blow effect, but also a Fury 3 effect due to his skill in Fates also hurting himself. That actually sounds like it would be a powerful effect for one reason. Close Counter/Vantage. He attacks with Poison Strike and Triple Savage Blow AND lowers his opponent's DEF & RES down while bringing down his HP to Vantage level. Anything that attacks him immediately gets hit first which either results in him defeating the foe first or once again Poison Striking/Triple Savage Blowing his opponents if they survive.

Last edited:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
-Unsurprising that Elincia's weapon Amiti is getting a refine after Klein got Argent Bow and after a bunch of other characters got some weapons with Brave effects. I still wonder on whether or not this is leading up to Dire Thunder getting a refine, considering Blue Olwen uses Dire Thunder and she can hardly use it compared to Reinhardt, but whatever refine she gets would also benefit Reinhardt, unless they give them separate refines. It could also just be easier to give Blue Olwen a Blarblade Prf Tome like her Green counterpart.
They could easily give Olwen some kind of speed-based refine that she would benefit significantly more from than Reinhardt. New bladetome refine would be a boring and easy way out.

Top Bottom