• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Stop me from thinking on whack builds bros:
FEH Unit Builder - Delthea (Darkness Within) (3).png FEH Unit Builder - Chrom.png

Jokes aside, would Chrom work?

Starting too late the game resulted on only having like 2 Maskcinas

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
So can Legendary Marth, and his weapon already has Bonus Doubler on it, so he can get +18 to his stats too. Chrom, Lucina and Masked Marth can reach +17 with Sealed Falchion as long as they are below 100% HP.
Fallen Corrin also has the advantage of having the highest infantry BST by 4 damn points.

Either way, Bonus Doubler is such a ridiculous skill. Glad it's infantry-only because imagine armored mages with that crap, but still, ridiculous.

slamallama

Smash Journeyman
View attachment 219676View attachment 219677

Chrom would work very well. Dude does great with Sealed Falchion × Brazen Skills, or with Bond Falchion × Bond skills. Also, remember he can go to +10 Dragonflowers

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

So... assuming you go for 10 Dragonflowers rather than 5 because Gen 1 unit

100% HP = 59 Atk/35 Spd/37 Def/23 Res
99%-81% HP = 64 Atk/40 Spd/42 Def/28 Res
80% HP and less = 78 Atk/47 Spd/49 Def/28 Res

That's gonna need a lot of investment, but like, that could be a potentially busted unit that's going to still get one shot by solo Fallen Corn if she strikes first :V

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
So... assuming you go for 10 Dragonflowers rather than 5 because Gen 1 unit

100% HP = 59 Atk/35 Spd/37 Def/23 Res
99%-81% HP = 64 Atk/40 Spd/42 Def/28 Res
80% HP and less = 78 Atk/47 Spd/49 Def/28 Res

That's gonna need a lot of investment, but like, that could be a potentially busted unit that's going to still get one shot by solo Fallen Corn if she strikes first :V

Chrom, besides the +10 and Flowers, can actually get the skills somewhat easily. I say somewhat because 2 of those skills involve GHB units and if you didn't get them before during their GHB, they cost Grails and it really depends on if you are okay with using Grails for Skill Fodder.
-Sealed Falchion is obtainable with Divine Dew, but luckily not as much compared to a Refine.
-Aether is gotten already.
-Reposition and Vantage are gotten through 3/4-star fodder, being Selena/Barst/Silas for Repostion and Reinhardt/Lon'qu for Vantage.
Now for Brazen and DEF Smoke:
-Brazen ATK/SPD can be gotten by either getting Winter Robin or Fallen Tiki from the Summon Gacha or by using Grails to get Linus, 5-star him and fodder him.
-DEF Smoke is gotten by getting Spring Alfonse from the Gacha or by getting 4-Star Panne.

Like I said, it ultimately depends on your willingness to use Grails for Skill fodder.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Chrom, besides the +10 and Flowers, can actually get the skills somewhat easily. I say somewhat because 2 of those skills involve GHB units and if you didn't get them before during their GHB, they cost Grails and it really depends on if you are okay with using Grails for Skill Fodder.
-Sealed Falchion is obtainable with Divine Dew, but luckily not as much compared to a Refine.
-Aether is gotten already.
-Reposition and Vantage are gotten through 3/4-star fodder, being Selena/Barst/Silas for Repostion and Reinhardt/Lon'qu for Vantage.
Now for Brazen and DEF Smoke:
-Brazen ATK/SPD can be gotten by either getting Winter Robin or Fallen Tiki from the Summon Gacha or by using Grails to get Linus, 5-star him and fodder him.
-DEF Smoke is gotten by getting Spring Alfonse from the Gacha or by getting 4-Star Panne.

Like I said, it ultimately depends on your willingness to use Grails for Skill fodder.
Chrom himself is also in the 3/4-star pool, so getting 11 Chroms isn't too much of a hassle compared to 11 5-stars.

But that requires at least 220,000 feathers to pull off...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Resource wise

-I have like 16 Chroms lol, not counting the one Im using
-I refined the Falchion into the Sealed Version
-Linus and Panne manuals available
-Also I have like 12 Rein manuals too
-Already has Repo

So I don't have to worry about using my Grails and is just about hoarding 220,000 feathers.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Resource wise

-I have like 16 Chroms lol, not counting the one Im using
-I refined the Falchion into the Sealed Version
-Linus and Panne manuals available
-Also I have like 12 Rein manuals too
-Already has Repo

So I don't have to worry about using my Grails and is just about hoarding 220,000 feathers.
Well, in that case...

Ivander

Smash Legend
YES! I got Fallen Berkut! Good news is that he's +ATK. Bad news is he's -HP, which is a Superbane and not a good stat for a bane.

But regardless, I have Reposition Fodder and plenty of Subakis for Quick Riposte. Now time to have some fun with Low-health combinations.

D

Deleted member

3.5.1 is out which means we should be getting compensation Grails tomorrow :happysheep:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Managed to do really well in AR this week and broke into the Top 1K of ranks, so I have a few extra grails to work with. With the extra 100 we're going to get and the 40 from Forging Bonds, I'll be able to get my 9th F!Robin copy and even have a head start into getting the 10th copy. She'll probably be completed around June.

I wonder if that means I'll be able to +10 more than one F!Robin that month. :happysheep:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
With the compensation Grails I'll hit +2250
Enough to +10 any free unit (if I never foddered a single copy)

Waiting and hoping for you GHB F!Byleth

slamallama

Smash Journeyman
Waiting and hoping for you GHB F!Byleth
Actually, this has got me thinking... the addition of Three Houses characters could turn out to be pretty hype beyond just being new characters: it'll be the first time we'll be getting characters who entered the series after Heroes' release (Echoes characters don't really count, they've been around since Gaiden and would've been here regardless of the remake). I'm looking forward to seeing how they make their debut, feels like it could be a big event.

Edit: (okay Berkut and Faye were new when they debuted, but their game wasn't really, so they're a special case)

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
I wonder how many Free units would benefit if they ever released an item that allows you to change IVs.
The male one will be the GHB one because they know that F!Byleth would draw the pervs' wallets :V
Robin says hi. And Male Kris from New Mystery had 1000 more votes than his female counterpart....which still isn't much unless you consider Top 150 important compared to Top 250.

Edit: On the other hand, Mareeta recently got in and she was only 162 on CYL3.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
It seems like MByleth is more popular than F because his outifit isn't a meme, so I hope that plays on my favor :111:

Ivander

Smash Legend
It seems like MByleth is more popular than F because his outifit isn't a meme, so I hope that plays on my favor :111:
I really wouldn't take as more popular. When A: the whole "the people disliking are more vocal than the people liking" deal. And B: What female character's outfit Hasn't become a meme at this point of time?

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
That's director bias since the one from Fates is the same as in Heroes, iirc :p

Why else would Fallen Corrin have the best infantry BST by a whopping 4 points? :smirk:
I can't remember if it's the same guy who likes Ephraim, which is funny considering Fallen Corrin and Winter Ephraim(and just Ephraim in general) are both characters focused around soloing and are almost tied in BST.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Now I'm hoping I get Special Spiral fodder because I just had a disgusting idea for Fallen Corrin.

Dragon Fang, Flashing Blade seal, Special Spiral.

Would take only one hit to charge a special that deals over 30 damage, so even magic tanks would likely get one shot in most situations.

And that's ****ing stupid. Seriously, I don't care about Fallen Tiki now. Fallen Corrin's the most busted unit in the banner.

EDIT: I decided to sacrifice the Special Spiral build I had for Halloween Jakob to make that idea happen. Not that his loss mattered anyway, since he's been on the bench for months and I have neither the resources nor the dedication to make a Brave Bold build.

EDIT 2 BECAUSE DED THRED: Tested it on an Idunn. If I can get my special in time, even she dies in one fight. That's terrifying!

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
IS seems to be pushing F!Corrin into the spotlight as of late.

Now can you just give her a refine already
Considering F!Corrin's popularity compared to her male version, should it really sound surprising?

Give F!Corrin a refine that involves Supports, like M!Corrin or Velouria. As she can't really compete with her Adrift or Fallen versions. Or just give her access to their weapons.

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Considering F!Corrin's popularity compared to her male version, should it really sound surprising?

Give F!Corrin a refine that involves Supports, like M!Corrin or Velouria. As she can't really compete with her Adrift or Fallen versions. Or just give her access to their weapons.
Ironically I'm somewhat expecting a Water Legendary M!Corrin at this point a la M!Grima and F!Grima, which might run contrary to that whole popularity thing.

Though if Legendary M!Corrin is as fabulous as his Dreamy version, I imagine most people wouldn't mind. :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Current Grand Conquests in a nutshell

Ryoma: "I will prove the might of Hoshido!"

Xander: "You will fall under the brilliant tactics of Nohr!"

F!Corrin: "H-Hi guys. I exist too... Go team!”

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
We have silhouettes

That's a groom for sure on the right.
Maybe Ephraim(lol), maybe Innes, hopefully ZIGULDO

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
We have silhouettes

That's a groom for sure on the right.
Maybe Ephraim(lol), maybe Innes, hopefully ZIGULDO
Looking at the art similarities with the right, the ones I think work are Sata(Sigurd and Seliph), Miyajima Haru(Leon, Lyon, Soren and Libra) and Asatani Tomoyo(Berkut, Ephraim, Eirika, Ayra, Summer Innes, Summer Elincia). So Sigurd is possible.

But if you want my prediction, I actually think it might be Pent.

Like, it's one thing when I looked at the artwork and went, "yeah, could be Sigurd as the art could be Sata's", but it's another thing for me to look at a silhouette and actually go, "Wait, the guy's hair....something about it reminds me of Pent of all people". Like, mostly my mind just goes to whatever I think fits with the artwork from an artist in the game, but this is one of the very few times the silhouette has actually made me think of a very specific character. Heck, the character on the right actually has a very similar strand of hair at the top of his head just like Pent and even has very similar shoulder pads.

And Pent would definitely work for this kind of event, as he is the husband of Louise, who was a very popular pick in CYL3.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
lmao the new Blessed Grounds is just a giant Bruh Moment.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
How dare y'all give me hope for Pent.

D

Deleted member

Ok but it does look like Pent. The only problem is that they'd never introduce him like this even though it'd make perfect sense to get Pent and Louise in a Bride banner

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
I mean, we did get Bride Charlotte before any actual Charlotte. If they think a character would be good for a seasonal they don't seem to have a problem introducing them in one.

Top Bottom