• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

Did get Mythra's and Ivander's on my first but Joshua and Hector died on those. Defense doesn't mean much when I can abuse a defensive tile with Hector.
Also, lmao, loved Erureido's team

Ivander

Smash Legend
There is a bug in the Mock Battles?
No. It's a bug with Rematches. After someone defeats your Defense team, you have the option to rematch them when you look at your defense wins/losses. But a bug has popped up after getting the Mock battles regarding them. It reverts your Tier "to the person wanting to rematch, but it doesn't actually drop you* to Tier 1, your Fortress to Level 1 and takes out 1-2 of your units down to 4, resulting in the Offensive team getting a Huge boost in stats and making it easy for them to win the Rematch.

Basically, people are now afraid to do random battles as you can only do rematches against people who fought you randomly and won, not when they rematch you. So winning against a random person allows them to rematch you and because of the bug, they can get a very easy win and point boost while depending on whether or not you won a defense battle for the day or not, an easy point drop for you.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I've barely touched Aether Raids since it was launched, so sorry if my team doesn't offer much of a challenge. :b I did try a few teams from here and didn't have any real problems with beating them, even with only 4 units and barely any offensive structures, though, so y'all gotta try harder too. :b

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I've barely touched Aether Raids since it was launched, so sorry if my team doesn't offer much of a challenge. :b I did try a few teams from here and didn't have any real problems with beating them, even with only 4 units and barely any offensive structures, though, so y'all gotta try harder too. :b
Obviously those four units are +10 Surtrs with full Dragonflowers too. :V

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
To give credit to your defense; your DB4 Leon managed to cause damage to my Corrine despite her having an effective defense nearing 60 :p

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Welp, the evil is defeated. Ivander Ivander

IMG_2293.PNG

A good tactician has nothing to fear. :estatic:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Leveling up Berkut is hilarious because it seems like my dancer squad is passive-aggressively judging his edginess.

Berkut: i WiLl KiLl
Olivia: Alright...

Berkut: tHe EnD
Ninian: Of course...

Berkut: I wIlL kIlL
Lene: Mhmm...

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Gah, these story chapters we're annoying. Usually I can get them done with flier squad easily, but especially the maps with Corrin required a few resets. The CC is going to be a real pain. >_>

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Good news, I already got a Fallen Corrin.

Great news, she has the speed superboon.

Bad news, her bane is attack.

Here's to hoping I'm lucky enough to get a second one to remove that bad bane...

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Got a bit of a big post:

First bit regarding story:
I wonder how Hel must be feeling first from Alfonse straight-out "No U"'d her and now Veronica just nonchalantly declared her intentions to kill Hel. "Am I a joke to you?"

That said...Lif was rather.....interesting. But that said, the fact that:
-the area that Alfonse and Co. were at is an Askr in ruins and Alfonse talked about how there might be more Askrs
-Lif discussing to Eir about memories
-Sharena finding the flowers on the streets that are "conveniently" her favourite kind of flowers.
-And now Veronica wants to go and kill Hel

You know, it was interesting at first on how Lif and Thrasir looked like Alfonse and Veronica to possibly make the connection between ancestor and descendant, but.....I can't be the only one who thinks that "Lif" and "Thrasir" could potentially be another version of Alfonse and Veronica who failed against Hel. well, either that or Lif has too many coincidental similarities to Alfonse and the "Sharena" dying in the trailer was not actually Sharena, but "Lif's" sister and the one on the new title screen above Alfonse and Lif.
And before people bring up the voice actors, remember that some series/animes had a character who's past and future versions had different voice actors.

Second bit: We're getting 10 compensation Orbs and 100 Heroic Grails for the Aether Raids Rematch bug. I'm sure anyone trying to grail a TT/GHB unit will be trilled.

And now my last bit: My first +10 character. And if you thought I was bland with my FEH name...
Screenshot_2019-05-09-23-24-53.png
Screenshot_2019-05-09-23-26-40.png

Top one is with Support Yato. Bottom one is with +SPD Yato. Also, that's not Summoner Support, it's Ally support currently.

So yeah, you can say I pitied him due to how much popularity his Female version gets over him. But on the other hand, he has worked so well for me with his Support weapon that I also felt compelled to +10 him out of gratitude. And man, he's been really helping me curvestomp Heroic Ordeals and Arenas.

That aside, he can shockingly keep up with his Adrift versions in terms of stats when he has +SPD Yato(which also gives +2 to all non-HP stats). Here are their stats at +10, +5 Dragonflowers and +SPD Boon.
M!Corrin: 52/55/45/35/31
Adrift M!Corrin: 47/56/43/36/29
Adrift F!Corrin: 46/52/46/37/32

As you can see, M!Corrin surprisingly keeps up with them in stats, having more ATK than Adrift F!Corrin and having more SPD and RES than Adrift M!Corrin, and while he has lower DEF than both of them, with a -2 difference at max, he makes up for it with +5/+6 more HP than M!Corrin/F!Corrin. Really allows him to experiment with builds.

This is what I want to try to get him at, once I get a Kliff/Idunn and a Legendary Azura. So take into account the +4 RES bonus from Azura and the +6 buffs from Legendary Azura's dance,
FEH Unit Builder - Corrin (M).png

With the last +5 Dragonflowers, he'll be at:
53/56/46/36/32
With Fortress DEF/RES 3, he'll be at:
53/54/46/42/38
With Summoner Support:
58/56/48/44/40
With Legendary Azura Blessing:
61/56/48/44/44
With Azura Dance:
61/62/54/50/50

In case you're wondering for his stats with Support Yato, they are:
59/62/51/50/50

Either way, I can say that I don't regret getting him to +10.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I thought of a way to work around the effect of Fallen Corrin’s Savage Breath.

Ally Support.

I’ll let you figure out why I think that can actually break the game.

D

Deleted member

Lif is totally an Archer deal, ain't he?
Second bit: We're getting 10 compensation Orbs and 100 Heroic Grails for the Aether Raids Rematch bug. I'm sure anyone trying to grail a TT/GHB unit will be trilled.
Yooo what? I had just made the calculations to see how long it'd took for me to get my last Joshua so this speeds things significantly

Ivander

Smash Legend
Lif is totally an Archer deal, ain't he?

Yooo what? I had just made the calculations to see how long it'd took for me to get my last Joshua so this speeds things significantly
Yep.
https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/bmv55q/compensation_for_ar_glitch/
The Grails are probably for the people who ended up dropping down tiers from the easy glitch. But yeah, 100 Grails is practically 2-3 weeks of getting the AR Grail rewards out of the way.

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Those Grails are gonna be awesome for me. I'll be able to get my 9th Robin merge almost immediately, and then there's just one more after that. It's so exciting to nearly have a complete Robin Emblem. :estatic:

Guess that means I'll need to start considering who my fourth Grail project should be.

D

Deleted member

I'm probably gonna go for Lyon after finishing Joshua but idk I'm open to suggestions

Ivander

Smash Legend
I'm probably gonna go for Lyon after finishing Joshua but idk I'm open to suggestions
If it isn't about +10ing, I don't see a problem. If it is a +10 project, I'm not against favouritism, but I would just suggest that the next one should be a character that's a different color from the last one, if not to give your +10s some variety among colors.
Although to Lyon's credit, he is a Red Mage compared to Joshua who is a Red Sword, so there is a bit of difference, just not as big compared to a different colored character.

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
I'm thinking once I'm done with F!Robin I'll move on to the Black Knight. He's a cool character, is always relevant thanks to Black Luna, and slots in really nicely with my +10 Wobin and M!Grima. Plus I have the tools for the classic mixed phase armor build on him, so he should be able to put in some work in a few different modes while also being useful for Arena scoring.

That being said I'm open to changing my mind if something really appealing comes along (deep down I'm hoping for a free seasonal red Robin alt, but I doubt it's meant to be...).

Late to this, but I'll echo what Ivander said and suggest you go for whatever you think would be the most fun. If building your favorite characters is fun, do it. If building units that will help you beat some of the game's harder content is fun, do that.

Ivander

Smash Legend
By the way, this unit builder is pretty good for comparing different units with the same build or different builds and did my comparisons with regular M!Corrin with both Adrift Corrins.
https://fehstuff.com/unit-builder

Besides being a good site to compare stats between units and whatnot, this one had been keeping up to date with the characters and skills, including the recent Fallen Heroes. The only downside is that it doesn't do the descriptions or show which units have which skill you want to put on your unit.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Any ideas for a C skill on Fallen Corrin?

I’m at a blank right now...
Well, with how she works as a Solo unit, I think the best C-skill for her would be either a Threaten skill, a Smoke skill or a Wave skill. Since she has -ATK, Threaten RES, which Nowi has at 4*, or Odd/Even ATK Wave would work best to help her ATK. Threaten SPD from Selena or Odd/Even SPD Wave can work too to go along her high SPD.

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Any ideas for a C skill on Fallen Corrin?

I’m at a blank right now...
Atk Smoke is always solid, should work really well on her. Alternatively, we're about to get Even Atk Wave fodder in a few days, so that's an option for raw, self-sufficient power.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Atk Smoke is always solid, should work really well on her. Alternatively, we're about to get Even Atk Wave fodder in a few days, so that's an option for raw, self-sufficient power.
>Even Atk Wave fodder
>Has a Masked Marth with Odd Atk Wave

I feel like IS is specifically pampering me right now...

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Sneaky IS giving Even Wave to Doot instead of Odd to avoid users to have easy access to Dual Atk Wave Nino

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Thinking about it, Threathen skills might be overkill because I already gave Fallen Corrin Chill Speed.

But Wave skills feel just right. They're buffing skills that also work when she's alone, after all, so it fits nicely with her kit.

But... what to choose? Fallen Delthea's Even Atk Wave or Karla's Even Spd Wave?

Personally thinking the latter might be more useful, especially with me running a Flashing Blade Seal on her.

And even then, Smoke skills can have value too, depending on who I fight, but do I pick Atk or Spd?

---

Also, remember when I said Ally Support could weave around the rules of Fallen Corrin's weapon?

Well, I'll just take the time to explain it now because seriously, that's probably the smartest I've ever been since pseudo-healer Brave Ike.

So, Ally Support, at S-Rank, can give both supported allies +2 to all stats if adjacent and +1 if within 2 spaces.

Obviously, the adjacent option can't work because Atk/Spd Solo will fail to trigger, but within two spaces allows Fallen Corrin to still get +5 to all stats, without even considering the Solo skill, despite having an ally near her.

That means you can actually take advantage of this by building a unit specifically for the sake of acting as a suppot for Fallen Corrin by giving them Drive skills and seals, effectively making Corrin a bigger monster.

And I actually have a good, ableit potentially extreme example of this with a Lene I built

1557582204086.png

Kadomatsu+ grants the effect of Drive Def 1 and Drive Res 1, effectively giving +2 to both stats on a unit within two spaces, while having both Drive Spd 2 and Drive Atk 2 as a C skill and Seal respectively allows her to give +3 to the remaining two stats on a unit within two spaces. She also obviously has Dance, allowing Fallen Corrin to move a second time in player phase.

So, in total, Fallen Corrin with an Ally Support Dancer built in this specific way would be able to have the following stat boosts if the dancer is within two spaces.

+14 Atk/+14 Spd/+7 Def/+7 Res

For comparison, this is the boost Fallen Corrin gets when completely alone.

+12 Atk/+12 Spd/+6 Def/+6 Res

Effectively giving you 2 more points of Atk and Spd and 1 one more point of Def and Res. And that's not even factoring in Firestorm Dance, which can grant her +3 Atk and Spd.

L!Azura is another great example. With good usage of a Tactic skill, which she comes bundled with, you can give her +6 to all stats and an extra movement space to Corrin when using Gray Waves without even factoring in Corrin's own skills, making up for the fact that you can't really use as many Drive skills without taking out part of what makes her the most unique refresher in the game.

In fact, assuming L!Azura give +6 to all stats through her Atk tactic, combined with Fallen Corrin's skillset and the S-Rank Ally Support effect within 2 spaces (+1 to all stats), would give in total the following buffs to the dragon.

+17 Atk/+17 Spd/+11 Def/+11 Res

Once again, let's compare to Fallen Corrin's default boost when alone.

+12 Atk/+12 Spd/+6 Def/+6 Res

So effectively five more points in every stat on top of the extra space of movement. And she can still potentially get one more point in all of those stats if L!Azura is far enough too.

And as if that wasn't enough, L!Azura can stay at a relatively safe spot due to both her Aerobatics skill and Fallen Corrin being able to move an extra space through Gray Waves, lowering the chances of her being targeted by the AI.

However, it needs some set up in her case, as you need Gray Waves to pull it off, while the Lene I shared just needs to exist, but still, that's honestly insane.

tl;dr Fallen Corrin benefits highly from Ally Support when paired with a single unit that has lots of Drives or a Dancer capable of granting her buffs through refreshing.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
So how many of you were surprised when:
Adult Tiki came out of nowhere to comfort Fallen Tiki.

It surprised me enough when Fallen Berkut actually mentioned the version of him that wasn't yet corrupted and debating the possibility of talking to him to possibly change something, but Adult Tiki coming out to comfort Fallen Tiki when she was despairing sure got me wide-eyed.

It's actually pretty cool knowing that characters that aren't Main characters or part of Forging Bonds are no longer in the realm of impossibility to appear in Forging Bonds. Here's hoping we see more in future Forging Bonds.

That aside, I thought this Forging Bonds was pretty good and it even gave me chills in some places.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So how many of you were surprised when:
Adult Tiki came out of nowhere to comfort Fallen Tiki.

It surprised me enough when Fallen Berkut actually mentioned the version of him that wasn't yet corrupted and debating the possibility of talking to him to possibly change something, but Adult Tiki coming out to comfort Fallen Tiki when she was despairing sure got me wide-eyed.

It's actually pretty cool knowing that characters that aren't Main characters or part of Forging Bonds are no longer in the realm of impossibility to appear in Forging Bonds. Here's hoping we see more in future Forging Bonds.

That aside, I thought this Forging Bonds was pretty good and it even gave me chills in some places.
I legit did a double take when it happened, haha.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Current progress of Fallen Corrin, Destroyer of Worlds.

1557625354546.png

There's really nothing much to say here.

Did the math on some specials and the default Dragon Fang ended up being the strongest option.

Smite was chosen as the Assist skill for obvious reasons.

Used Chill Speed just in case she crosses paths with a ludicrously fast unit.

Atk Smoke for general survivability (because -7 Atk = getting 7 less damage)

Flashing Blade seal is because, well, why not use it when she can reach 50 Speed with just her base kit?

Aside from that, not much to say aside from the fact that even with an Attack bane, she hits harder than a speeding truck.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Just to mention, Vantage is another good skill for Fallen Corrin, especially on maps with tons of melee units, as due to her colorless nature and how easy it is for her to raise her ATK stat, she'll likely one-shot the opponent before she gets hit.

Top Bottom