• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Okay, got my Picnic Flora set up, but I'm struggling on the seal.

Should I go Brazen Atk/Res 2 or Fortress Res 1 (can upgrade to 2 soon because I need literally one coin for that)?

1557074292542.png

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Opera Omnia Golden Week: Free Multi-Draw on all currently running banners, which was about six banners, meaning you got at least 6 5-Star Focus weapons at minimum, with three of the banners being EX banners. Also increased Daily Rewards.

FE Heroes Golden Week: the luke

But also Smashboards is crashboards

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Well, before the Legendary Banner goes down, I managed to get a Winter Eirika(which also turned out to be +SPD, but at least the -DEF is gone) to merge with my currant one, and a Winter Fae with +SPD, -DEF. :glare: Overall, I got Legendary Roy, Winter Eirika and Winter Fae. At least Legendary Roy is decent. Also, one more merge before I get my first +10.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Okay, got my Picnic Flora set up, but I'm struggling on the seal.

Should I go Brazen Atk/Res 2 or Fortress Res 1 (can upgrade to 2 soon because I need literally one coin for that)?

For a purely player phase Flora, Brazen is nice. But I'd personally go for the +3 atk since that's more than enough to nuke people regardless of HP. Fortress Res or Def is pretty worthless imo. Just for meme builds with as little atk as possible. Or Kliff, I guess.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Fortress Res or Def is pretty worthless imo. Just for meme builds with as little atk as possible. Or Kliff, I guess.
I would like to mention that for my Arena Cheerleader team, it has Winter Eirika who's ATK Opening and Joyous Staff affect the character with the highest ATK. So I use Fortress DEF on the A-skill to reduce my M!Corrin's ATK since he has high ATK which combined with the Bonus stats, often allows the Bonus unit I'm using to reach higher ATK than my M!Corrin, thus getting the full benefits +6ATK/+5DEF/+5RES from Winter Eirika.
Combined with M!Corrin's Yato plus Spur DEF/RES 4, the Bonus unit I use reaches absurd stats, especially if I manage to sneak Kaden in the group when he can reach the same ATK as the Bonus unit, thus also reaping the bonuses from Eirika, which in turn is passed to all of his allies.

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
I would like to mention that for my Arena Cheerleader team, it has Winter Eirika who's ATK Opening and Joyous Staff affect the character with the highest ATK. So I use Fortress DEF on the A-skill to reduce my M!Corrin's ATK since he has high ATK which combined with the Bonus stats, often allows the Bonus unit I'm using to reach higher ATK than my M!Corrin, thus getting the full benefits +6ATK/+5DEF/+5RES from Winter Eirika.
Combined with M!Corrin's Yato plus Spur DEF/RES 4, the Bonus unit I use reaches absurd stats, especially if I manage to sneak Kaden in the group when he can reach the same ATK as the Bonus unit, thus also reaping the bonuses from Eirika, which in turn is passed to all of his allies.
...that's some galaxy brain play there. :drwtf:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Personally, I just prefer pairing Oliver with my M!Corrin and allow everything to run into Oliver and die as he continuously uses Sol to stay up on his HP.

But hey, that works too.

slamallama

Smash Journeyman
Okay, screw that final Water Garden, but those five orbs got me a Legendary Marth merge, which was all I asked from this banner (and then I got a Christmas Eirika on the same session as a nice bonus).
plus it's my birthday and L Marth is my Support unit, so that was a great present from the rng gods

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
So, this Golden Week has been insane for me. Easily one of the best weeks I've had overall in Feh. :happysheep:

Buckle up, this is gonna be a long ride:

Shortly after Golden Week started, one of my very first free pulls ended up being Brave Ephraim. I've been wanting a copy of him for ages, and was originally planning to save up orbs for whenever he appeared on a three-unit banner. But instead I just free-summoned him.

With that, I was finally able to fully complete a project 8 months in the making:

IMG_2272.PNG

Here I was thinking I'd have to spend 100+ orbs for Special Fighter, and I end up snagging it for free. And thanks to this week's flowers, I was able to bring him up to +4 flowers. Isn't that 40 Defense just lovely? :estatic:

Aside from Ephraim, the rest of my ticket summons ended up being super productive, including my very first Reyson (+Spd/-HP). Even better, thanks to his 40 dragonflowers, I was able to finish off my first flower project:

IMG_2268.PNG

So, with my first flier fully flowered, I guess that means I get to move on to a new flier, which for me would probably be Aversa.

Speaking of which...

IMG_2260.PNG

With her GHB rerun I was finally able to get the final copy I needed to finish her off, without even needing to spend Grails. Got my first +10 flier in my barracks now, and a flying mage, at that. She's absurdly strong at this point and I can't wait to add flowers to her.

Getting back to my free summons, I ended up pulling quite a haul after Reyson, including two Brave Ikes, another Brave Ephraim, and a Fae.

That last one was actually the most important to me because that let me finish off yet another +10:

IMG_2270.PNG

On top of that, my free summon off the Wrath Banner?

IMG_2257.PNG

I thought that was going to be the end of it, but just this morning, my final summoning ticket ended up netting me this:

IMG_2264.PNG

Lugh himself is unremarkable and I already pulled a copy of him before, but his Rally Up Res was exactly what I needed to boost up my Arena Assault score threshold. And luckily, I had just finished merging the perfect recipient for it:

IMG_2269.PNG

Thanks to that, I'm able to enter a score threshold that should let me consistently place among the Top 1K of Arena Assault. In fact, I was able to redo my Arena Assault run this morning and got a score that was able to reach the Top 1K (in an Earth and Fire season too, when all the whales are deploying their score stacked Lector, L!Tiki, and L!Alm teams). So that's another major goal of mine accomplished.

IMG_2271.PNG

And if that wasn't enough, just now the Grail payout from AR let me add another merge to one of my passion projects:

IMG_2273.PNG

Only two left.

So in summary, my accomplishments this week include:

-Completing my dream Winter Robin build after working towards it for 8 months
-Finishing my first flower project (F!Grima)
-Completing a +10 Aversa
-Completing a +10 Fae
-Getting a ton of great fodder off my free summons
-Adding a merge to F!Robin
-Increasing my Arena Assault score threshold to the point of consistently maintaining Top 1K.

This was a fun week. :estatic:

slamallama

Smash Journeyman
finish her off, without even needing to spend Grails.
What manner of dark magic did you perform to +10 her without spending grails? I can only think of four reward Aversas (er... Aversae?): three from her first GHB run, and one from her rerun.

And also yes, unlike the extremely lame 2nd Anniversary events, Golden Week has been incredible. The insane number of Orbs we got, plus summon tickets, increased 5* rates on the Brave focuses, and the Legendary Banner all led to an incredible haul for me.
- a +DEF merge for my Legendary Ike, putting him at +3
- my first Ranulf, using a ticket summon on one of the Brave banners. Perfect nature, too: +ATK, -RES, and he makes a great support for my Caineghis. Gallia shall conquer all.
- three seconds after Ranulf, I pulled my first Laegjarn using a ticket on the other Brave banner: +HP, -RES. Currently eyeing Distant Guard for Micaiah, but I also need more red fliers, so she may be here to stay.
- my first Brave Celica! +HP, -SPD, which definitely could have been better, but hey at least I got her.
- my first Winter Eirika. At first I thought I would just fodder her for Atk Opening, but combine that with her Joyous Lantern and she's a great buffer. So until such time as we can inherit 5 skills at once, she's here to stay as well.
- and finally, the crown jewel of my summoning for Golden Week: A merge for my Legendary Marth, leading to this beauty:
Screenshot_20190506-221244_Fire Emblem Heroes.jpg

Even beyond Golden Week, the past month overall was incredible for FEH.
- The update was divisive, I know, especially with the summoning pool changes, but then Alm (aka, Missing Person No. 1) showed up in a summoning focus anyway (I still didn't get him, but I did get to fix my -RES Kliff by merging into a shiny new +DEF one from the banner)
- Out of Gallia added a bunch of fan favorites as great units, and the Forging Bonds dialogue for their banner was top-notch as always. On top of that on my end, I pulled three Caineghises, and they were all +DEF! Lion King lookin' fine.
- The new Tempest Trials was great, using those dusty old Echoes maps that never get seen anymore, and the final map used real FE music instead of the rather forgettable seasonal music.
- Tap Battle orbs are back! ... unfortunately, I now feel compelled to actually play Tap Battle, which... just... uuuuuuuuuuuuuggggghhhh.
- Alm finally got an alt, and as a Legendary, no less! And he brought beloved fan-favorites like Marth, Ike, Roy, and Hector to his banner. Top-shelf banner cast, if I do say so myself.
- Allegiance Battles is actually pretty fun?!?!?!? On my end, I ranked second place out of everyone on my friends list, which was dope. And an additional weekly source of feathers and flowers is always appreciated.
- What's this? The story is actually getting pretty interesting? Alfonse is a well-written character?!?!?! Alfonse, wielder of the fabled Reverse Card.
-
And what is to come? Roy got promoted to a Legendary, and the next banner was a Binding Blade banner. Yune came in as a Mythic, and the next banner was from Radiant Dawn. Now, Alm just became a Legendary. Does that... is this... could this mean...?

What is this madness? The 2nd Anniversary was a dumpster fire, and now Golden Week rolls in and is just amazing??? Is everyone at IS okay? Should we be suspicious? Did they take a hit of the same "what-if-we-made-the-fans-happy" drugs that the Smash dev team took before making Ultimate?

On the other hand, I still don't have Mordecai. Golden Week sucked, 0/10

Oh and my friend code is 2620354561. May as well start handing that out, now that Allegiance Battles is here. Pls be friends with my FEHsona, Wilhelm.

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
What manner of dark magic did you perform to +10 her without spending grails? I can only think of four reward Aversas (er... Aversae?): three from her first GHB run, and one from her rerun.
I meant I managed to finish her off (i.e. get the last merge I needed) without spending grails. I did spend grails on her up to +9, and rather than paying out another 400+ Grails for the final copy, I opted to wait till her rerun when I could get that copy for free.

Unfortunately I have yet to master the dark art that allows me to merge units without using up resources. Guess even satanic interference can't save you from gacha hell. :drsad:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im glad to know that Im not the only Kiran that thinks Henriette is an 11 out of 10
That last panel is an absolute mood.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Im glad to know that Im not the only Kiran that thinks Henriette is an 11 out of 10

That last panel is an absolute mood.
This is a historic moment.

Merric has made his first appearance in the comic.

Troykv

Smash Master
Today a banner will be announced right? What do you think it would be?

NSSKG151

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lucaruto151RedX
3DS FC
1092-1616-4089
Switch FC
SW-4128-7335-9024
I thought the trailer wasn't coming up until tomorrow since the banner comes out on Friday. Guess we will find out in a couple hours though.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
I thought the trailer wasn't coming up until tomorrow since the banner comes out on Friday. Guess we will find out in a couple hours though.
It's possible it'll drop tonight. We've had several instances like the Out of Gallia trailer that ended up dropping a day early, so it's up in the air.

If not tonight, definitely tomorrow.

Honestly no idea.

Off the top of my head, I'd say it could be one of these three:

-Valentia
-Awakening Children
-Revelations

D

Deleted member

I don't think I need to repeat the thread title so I'll leave it at that.

EDIT:
KRIEMHILD BERKUT
Who the **** is the first chick tho?

Find Corrin and Tiki really uninspired tbh when we have so many actually possessed characters in FE but eh

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

EDIT:
KRIEMHILD BERKUT

Find Corrin and Tiki really uninspired tbh when we have so many actually possessed characters in FE but eh
Hey, at least we got Rinea in some way

L I T

slamallama

Smash Journeyman
BERKUT ALT

BERKUT ALT

Was hoping for a purely Valentia banner but I guess Rudolf will have to wait.
Also yeah Corrin and Tiki are pretty boring, especially cause we already have an armored distant-counter dragon-killer Tiki. It's barely even an alt, design-wise.

And as for Corrin, I guess just being really angry counts as being possessed?

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Fallen Delthea is also confirmed to be the GHB for this banner too.

Not sure if I want to pull from this banner since none of the characters here interest me. Maybe Fallen Tiki just because I still don't have Legendary Tiki, but yeah, nothing too special from this banner.

EDIT:
KRIEMHILD BERKUT

Mareeta is a character from Thracia 776. You can learn more about her in the link here.

So yeah, we finally have another FE5 character after a little over a year.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
IS: "Here's your content from Reinhardt's game, never ask for anything again and enjoy the alts"

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Ooh, another Fallen Heroes? I'm always a sucker for that.

Kinda strange choices with Corrin and Tiki, but Berkut looks awesome (no clue who the other girl is)

I'm not immediately interested in this one, though I'll be using my free summons on colorless for a shot at one of the dragons. Either one would be a fun pickup. Unfortunately none of these quite appeal to me like M!Grima did, so I don't think I'll go beyond that.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Fallen Delthea is also confirmed to be the GHB for this banner too.

Not sure if I want to pull from this banner since none of the characters here interest me. Maybe Fallen Tiki just because I still don't have Legendary Tiki, but yeah, nothing too special from this banner.

Mareeta is a character from Thracia 776. You can learn more about her in the link here.

So yeah, we finally have another FE5 character after a little over a year.
Wrong Wiki :V

True Chad Link: https://fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Mareeta

Ivander

Smash Legend

EDIT:
KRIEMHILD BERKUT

Mareeta, believe it or not, is from Thracia 776 and one of Leif's childhood friends. Though I don't know what the connection between her and the Shadow Sword is. But hey, more Thracia 776.

That said:
-Berkut looks frickin' awesome, and Warding Stance 4 to go with Steady Stance 4. I also frickin' love his sprites pose during battle, with his head tilting and whatnot.
-Mareeta does look cool, although good lord. Her weapon which is basically a Brave weapon with a condition in exchange for full MT. And Flashing Blade 4 practically powercreeped any character's weapon with a Flashing Blade refine like Caeda and Clair.
-Corrin and Tiki sorta came out of nowhere and rather unwarrented. Can we also talk about how there are now THREE Female Corrins in the Normal Pool, which last time I checked only Celica had the honor until the 5-Star pool change?
-As for the skills, Sudden Panic definitely powercreeps Panic Ploy in some ways, as A: It can be much easier to activate, especially in teams that focus with Reposition and whatnot. And B: It royally messes with Hone and Fortify skills, especially the movement specific ones. Not so much Tactics teams. But still, any Panic Ploy user would love Sudden Panic.

That said, out of all of them, Berkut is easily the one I like the most. But I'm not feeling the urge to pull. So I'll see what I get from the Summon Tickets, considering we're most likely getting Forging Bonds with these units and THAT will actually be very interesting, especially with how they've been handling the FB Writing and making them better lately.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

EDIT:
KRIEMHILD BERKUT

Tiki was actually possessed though. Gharnef puts a mind control spell on her in her join chapter in Shadow Dragon and Bantu had to break her out of it.

Last edited:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Am I going to be the one person on this board who is excited for Mareeta

This banner is the definition of a mixed bag. I don't like that it's an alt banner masquerading as a new heroes banner, but whatever. Mareeta is cool, Berkut and Delthea's are alright I guess, but why Tiki an Corrin? They're virtually the same as existing versions of themselves, and both already have plenty of alts. There were significantly better choices for fallen heroes 2 than those two.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
We have a second Delthea without even having our first Luthier.

There is no justice in this world.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
God damn that Berkut looks amazing and we now sort of have Rinea present in-game. I'm mostly excited for possessed Delthea since she'll be free and I can finally use my grails for something.

I'm so glad SoV is finally getting some recognition but I really hope it doesn't just stop here.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
REALLY hoping Delthea has Res Smoke.

I need it. :happysheep:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Oh yeah, a couple of things.
-Berkut is the first example of getting a weapon/skill that hurts an ALLY. And it's 20 DAMAGE. And his effect works with ANY Ally, regardless of their weapon or movement type. Basically, he can easily set up a character for easy Brazen and Desperation shenanigans without said character needing to battle. That's pretty powerful.
-When was the last time a past character has gotten a weapon from another character or version of themselves? I mean, the last ones I remember were Hector getting Berserk Armads(from his SEASONAL alt) and Ephraim getting Flame Siegmund(from his LEGENDARY alt). I just noticed that it hasn't happened to a bunch of characters already, like say, regular F!Corrin getting Draconic Rage or regular Tiki getting one of her alts' weapon? I wonder why, considering I really doubt it would make said characters broken.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Had a depressing thought about who would make a dope fallen heroes addition:
Morva from Sacred Stones. Lyon kills him and turns his corpse into a Dracozombie. There's basically 0 other candidates for a playable dracozombie, so this would actually really unique.

...and of course, Morva wasn't even in CYL, so this probably isn't even a consideration. Sigh.

D

Deleted member

We have a second Delthea without even having our first Luthier.

There is no justice in this world.
Something something justice is an illusion.
I mean, we didn't even get Demon Lord Lyon.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Corrin and Tiki are the most valuable units

But in terms of presentation, Fallen Berkut is by far the best unit in FEH.

The art is utterly amazing, his sprite trully makes him look like he's possessed with the bent neck, not to mention the fact that he laughs instead of flinching when attacked. You can tell he's not himself anymore, that he's utterly lost his damn mind.

Last unit that really got me through their presenation alone was Male Grima summoning a giant-ass Grima to attack for him. That's well over a year ago.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
When you wanna save orbs, but Sencha strikes again
20190507_215712.jpg

Top Bottom