• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I will literally send a Raigh home if there's not a Fates royal in the Banner and TT

Ivander

Smash Legend
Any predictions for the Valentines silhouettes?
When I saw the one on the right, the image that came to mind was Lloyd's FE7 artwork for some reason. I guess the hair silhouette somewhat reminded me of Sachiko's art style.

That said, looking more clearly now, I could see Ike as the one on the right. On the one on the left, I have seen quite a bunch of mentions for Sigurd or Seliph due to the shape of the sword hilt resembling Tyrfing and looking at Tyrfing, I kinda see it too.

The only thing that is rather different between the two swords is the part at the top of the hilt where the sword itself starts to come up.
I will literally send a Raigh home if there's not a Fates royal in the Banner and TT
Send your Summer Adult Tiki home. :demon:I kid, I'm not in a sadistic enough mood today.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
>Pulling for Laegjarn on the Duma banner
>Got pity broken by Legendary Eirika the other day
>Pulling today
>Get a 3-Star Eirika
>"This seems like a bad omen"
>Very next pull is another Legendary Eirika

201918_165127777.jpg

D

Deleted member

It's definitely Ike unless all of IS got collectivelly drunk and decided that Lloyd would somehow make them money

shocktarts17

Smash Ace
It's definitely Ike unless all of IS got collectivelly drunk and decided that Lloyd would somehow make them money
lol I enjoyed a comment someone made on Roddit about how they selected Lloyd because, like Eliwood last year, he needed a face lift and they felt Valentines was the best time to do that.

That said I agree, Ike still not having a seasonal version is beyond crazy.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Considering alot of people have been asking for a Lloyd with different artwork, much like Eliwood and Athena, I could see a good looking Lloyd actually decently selling.

D

Deleted member

Considering alot of people have been asking for a Lloyd with different artwork, much like Eliwood and Athena, I could see a good looking Lloyd actually decently selling.
I mean, I doubt that even a good-looking Lloyd will attract many. I could see him getting a seasonal if they ever do a Black Fang themed seasonal which can be singlehandedly carried by Nino

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
When I saw the hair I actually thought of Greil ahead of Ike:

https://fireemblemwiki.org/w/images/d/d6/Portrait_greil_fe09.png

Maybe Greil and Elena, since confirmed couples are pretty uncommon in FE? I really doubt that'd actually happen, though, and it didn't stop them last year from just throwing people in vaguely Valentine's-themed outfits regardless of their actual relationship to each other.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Big missed opportunity if they don't do "Valentian Valentines", everyone wants Valentian seasonals and that Added Alliterative Appeal is too good to pass up.

shocktarts17

Smash Ace
So Senri Kita retweeted the Valentine Banner tweet.
https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/anf16z/senri_kita_retweeted_silhouettes/

They tend to retweet the silhouettes that feature their art, like they did with the Summer Banner with Ryoma. The other characters that have been done by Kita are Cecilia, Karel, Ike and Karla. They also did Brave Hector, but Hector already got a Valentine Alt.
Hmm that does make it seem like Ike is likely (kind of a tongue twister there)

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307

Ivander

Smash Legend
Hm...Valentines Bartre and Karla?
So, family Valentines with Bartre, Karla, Fir and Karel? I mean, last Valentines focused on Eliwood and Hector with their children + Lyn.

Probably not. Might be Ike. Although, it could also be a Brave Hector scenario, where Kita didn't draw the original, but did draw them later. So another character already in-game could be possible.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Valentine Karel would be hilarious:

"My blade is about to feast... with CHOCOLATE!"

>Pulling for Laegjarn on the Duma banner
>Got pity broken by Legendary Eirika the other day
>Pulling today
>Get a 3-Star Eirika
>"This seems like a bad omen"
>Very next pull is another Legendary Eirika

View attachment 190331
Dude not tempt me to yolo again for Eirika

*5 minutes later*
Screenshot_20190205-142757.jpg
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Dude not tempt me to yolo again for Eirika

*5 minutes later*
View attachment 190437
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Congrats. I got lucky today too. I was trying to at least get one of the Blues as I didn't have any of them and I got Legendary Tiki. +RES, but sadly, -SPD. Sure, it's workable, but it's not her best. But regardless, it was really nice getting her since the last Legendary Hero I got was Ryoma back in just before June.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Congrats. I got lucky today too. I was trying to at least get one of the Blues as I didn't have any of them and I got Legendary Tiki. +RES, but sadly, -SPD. Sure, it's workable, but it's not her best. But regardless, it was really nice getting her since the last Legendary Hero I got was Ryoma back in just before June.
Thanks, yo
Hey, that's pretty cool, and Tiki having Bold Fighter by default helps a bit.
Considering how this new voting is getting treated it was a good idea to try out in this banner for her. That's why I went for L!Eirika as Hrìd or H!Myrrh could win red easily over her.

I see an increasing feeling to push L!Tiki to win the voting due her much better fodder and ready to go kit, but it seems L!Azura is poised to win anyway.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Trailer is up:

Greil makes his debut!

Also free Titania at the end.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Ike & Soren

The absolute madmen actually did it.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
what the ****

You mean I actually called it? Greil of all people debuting on a seasonal banner? I'm going to do the lottery, this is my lucky day.

also Ike and Soren together on a Valentine's banner is pretty neat too :p

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Based Greil showing us how to celebrate Valentines:

By getting extremely Furious

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Welp, beaten to the punch with the trailer it seems.

Surprised Greil made his Heroes debut via a seasonal banner, but hey, that's cool. I dig all of these alts, but I don't know if I'm really going to pull for them. Maybe I'll go for either Greil or Ike for their skills, but we'll see.

Also, Titania is getting an alt too! She's a red tome cavalier, and she'll be the TT award!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Titania being a Red Tome cav is great
She the third one on the game (with the other two being 5☆ locked), so depending on her stats she could be a good Grail candidate.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
>Valentine's banner
>"Thinking about training with my father...gets my blood pumping..."

IMG_20181103_155727.jpg

Free Titania is cool though, haven't played Tellius but I know she'll probably be one of my favourite characters.

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Free red-tome cavalry unit? Yes please. I've never even gotten one before now.

I'm really liking this trend of them making free units of rare classes, and usually with some great stats and skills, to boot. Sure in the grand scheme of things it's a tactic to increase the value of Grails and make players more willing to invest resources into AR, but giving players more toys to play with always feels good.

Can't wait to see Titania's stats/skills. Maybe she'll even have Chill Spd :dr^_^:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Man I really don't understand IS, they are able to **** up the anniversary of the game one day, and the other make one of the best seasonal banners as of date. A 3 male/1 female banner featuring Greil? ****ING GREIL?

I'm just happy, Ike finally got a seasonal, and the event is just so wholesome. Skills are pretty interesting, DC, Special Fighter, FURY 4 (Eldigan wants to know Greil's location)... And Titania as a TT is fantastic, we still need her skills and stats, but I think she will be good, making her yet another fantastic TT unit, and we've been having some great TT as of late. I still don't know if I want to spend, is not like I'd use any of these units to be honest, but I really want Aik...

Here's Titania

If this was made by Wada then props to her for making her damn pretty this time, as Im not too fond of her regular art for some reason.

https://guide.fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-US/titania_warm_knight/
Yeah I agree, her regular art also seems odd for me and I don't know why, but DAMN she's gorgeous in this one. Also I find funny the design of her weapon, it totally looks like a staff... I wonder if she was planed as staff unit but was transformed to red cav to make her more unique.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If you rearrange the letters of "DUMA" you get "MUDA"

Coincidence?... I think not.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Double post, but considering we got the merge update, then this post should be merged too :V

New Unit Stats
>Turbo Ike

THE SETH MEMES WERE REAL

Also Inherit Skill will be buffed in March; now we'll be able to inherit 4 skills.

Last edited:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Huzza for finally getting the merge update.
Also Inherit Skill will be buffed in March; now we'll be able to inherit 4 skills.
This is great, but really this should have been a thing as soon as LV4 skills were introduced.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
THE SETH MEMES WERE REAL

The big difference between Seth and Titania is that Speed Tactics is actually a nice skill to have as the boost, as SPD Tactics can mostly only be gotten from Legendary Lyn and Ylgr. Meanwhile, RES Tactics can be gotten from Canas AND is also a Seal.
So Seth struck gold compared to Titania, not that having a Tactics skill as a weapon skill is a bad thing. I mean, Titania being able to give her allies +6 ATK + DEF + RES for a mixed team or +6 to all stats for one horse unit as well as DEF and RES to the other 2 units is still rather nice.

Also:
-Eliwood can reach Death Blow FRICKIN' 9. Like what the actual fricking frick?
-Oboro gets an Armor effective weapon with Close Defense as the refine. Rather nice.
-Hinata can have 10 ATK & DEF with Fury 6 and his weapon's effect when attacked. That's nuts.
-Niles gets a Slaying Shining Bow effect with a Flashing Blade effect. Considering how fast Niles is, that's pretty useful.
-Nino with an Even Turn ATK and Bladetome effect is pretty nice.
-Tharja gets a combat buff reducer to go with her Bladetome. Like....when she attacks, not only does she reduce their damage against her, but she also reduces their SPD, allowing her to double them alot more effectively. That's pretty powerful.
-Amelia gets a Slaying weapon that gives her additional SPD & DEF when buffed by Hones/Rallies and Armor March. Pretty nice.

And yay for the Skill Inherit change, allowing it to be easier to get 3 A/B/C skills alongside their + weapons.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Nino's special Tome effect isn't that good to me as I akways carry a Atk Tactic user with her(right now it's Legendary Azura) but I'm taking that 2 extra speed.

Also
>Most units give 2 to 8 Dragonflowers as rewards
****ing rip

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Nino's special Tome effect isn't that good to me as I akways carry a Atk Tactic user with her(right now it's Legendary Azura) but I'm taking that 2 extra speed.
The real bonus of Nino's new tome is losing the cooldown penalty.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Finally.

It'll be a while until I can +10 her. Wonder who'll make it first, regular Laegjarn or the New Year's variant?

Also Heroic Ordeals seems a bit too easy, my Kinshi Hinoka breaks most of the maps. I will probably spend some time grinding through it tomorrow and at least get close maxing out Clair. I also need train units like Naesala and Hot Springs Camilla to get their juicy 40 flowers.

D

Deleted member

Problem with Heroic Ordeals is that it's in no way feasible to do for older maps that give you two of them when higher levels ask you for 500+ of them

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Problem with Heroic Ordeals is that it's in no way feasible to do for older maps that give you two of them when higher levels ask you for 500+ of them
It works like Grail summoning where the required amount rises each time you use them on the same unit. The total needed for +5 is 600 (max for non-infantry), it doesn't cost 600 to go from +4 to +5 though.

They were also gracious and didn't make it 1,200 total for +10 on Infantry. It's only 860 total.

Relying on just Gen 1 units will be a huge grind but most people should have a lot of Gen 2 units, and if you make sure to pull every so often on Gen 3 banners and pick up every Gen 3 free unit, you should be upgrading at a steady pace.

------

OK one thing that needs to be said is that the Asset/Flaw display needs to be fixed. The colours are ridiculously faded for some reason, especially the blue for Assets, which is terrible for colour-blind people. Don't understand why it isn't a flat, bright colour, it would be more consistent with other text in the game too, like the bright green merge text.

Last edited:
Top Bottom