• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Can we address the fact Alm got ****ing 62,216 votes?

He's the highest scoring character in all CYLs

We better get the Hidari Dong Armor now.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Absolutely beautiful.

201921_33014472.jpg

201921_33030586.jpg

Absolutely disgusting.

201921_33050722.jpg

201921_33112143.jpg

This has to be Rinkah's year, that's a huge jump.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I forgot about this.

I think it's fully processed though I can't tell from my phone. YouTube has been going through a bug the past week that makes 4K videos take way longer to fully process.

Who said SoV had bad map design? This is probably the best Legendary map alongside Legendary Azura.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Uninstalling and going on strike. Call me when I get Brave Anna... IS did her dirty, her votes should have been combined.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
I forgot about this.

I think it's fully processed though I can't tell from my phone. YouTube has been going through a bug the past week that makes 4K videos take way longer to fully process.

Who said SoV had bad map design? This is probably the best Legendary map alongside Legendary Azura.
This is a bit unrelated, but how do you go about making those custom backgrounds for your videos? I really appreciate the added flair it gives the whole thing.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So now that I'm less salty about Marth getting absolutely robbed grrr here's how my top thirty favorites did this time around (well, thirty-two technically, since Celica and Lucina weren't available this year for obvious reasons).
Red line denotes where Brigand Boss was. RIP those below that line.
CYL3.png

Ivander

Smash Legend
Well, with CYL3 out of the way, Merge and Asset/Flaw Indicator Update when? Seriously, I want that out already.

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
>tfw you throw most of your votes to one character to see them playable some day but they placed lower than Brigand Boss and received less votes than last year.

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Welp, the Elibe trio will be completed, I'm a happy boy. I'm really happy with the results, Alm gets a deserved alt, Eliwood maybe gets something that doesn't suck lol, Micaiah gets more love for Tellius and we take out Camilla out of the next votings. And Jill/Haar got 52/37, good enough to lock them for a Tellius banner if it isn't about beasts. It's sad that Marth lost the thing yet again, but sacrifices had to be made.

While I'm here, I forgot to post this milestone
_20190201_071319.JPG

For some reason I thought the laguz banner lasted until the anniversary, but nope, so I ended up not summoning on it... Well, now I can probably make something special with this and try to aim for a 5 star exclusive +10. Let's see if I have the will power to do so.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Did you finish all your January and GHB Elite quests?
weiripeek.png

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Oh hey, the CYL3 results are in! Let's see how the votes turned out.

>Takumi fell off the Top 10 of the males, AND Leo was the one that stole the 10th spot.

My reaction:

Seriously, the pain HURTS. Poor Takumi...

>Camilla won top 2

Oh joy, the 7th Camilla alt. Oh how I am LOOKING FORWARD to that. *rolls eyes* Well, at least she won't be votable again in the next CYL.

>Eliwood is one of the top 2

Oh sweet, the whole FE7 Lord trio now has CYL alts. That's great.

>Alm is still first for the males

I mean, good for the Alm fans, but I couldn't care less about Alm, so whatever.

>Micaiahi won first for the females

Cool enough.

>Conrad ranked 84th overall AND he was the highest ranked SoV character not counting Alm, Delthea, and Berkut's plot device.

Okay, now THAT is really uplifting to hear. He may not be high enough to be chosen for the Farfetched Heroes banner, but I seriously hope that impressive spot will convince IS to add him in the next SoV banner. This REALLY makes me happy!

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>February 1
>Not a single announcement regarding the Anniversary

Feh you lazy ****, where's my Channel?

Welp, the Elibe trio will be completed, I'm a happy boy. I'm really happy with the results, Alm gets a deserved alt, Eliwood maybe gets something that doesn't suck lol, Micaiah gets more love for Tellius and we take out Camilla out of the next votings. And Jill/Haar got 52/37, good enough to lock them for a Tellius banner if it isn't about beasts. It's sad that Marth lost the thing yet again, but sacrifices had to be made.

While I'm here, I forgot to post this milestone
View attachment 189675

For some reason I thought the laguz banner lasted until the anniversary, but nope, so I ended up not summoning on it... Well, now I can probably make something special with this and try to aim for a 5 star exclusive +10. Let's see if I have the will power to do so.

Congrats on the 1,000
But you better get a single feather as that 63,999 looks painful :V

My current saving status is kinda debated; I wanna +10 Summer Adult Tiki, but I also want to do it with B!Micaiah, it depends if she is going to be Staff or not at this point, so I'll just have to wait.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Current setup of the poll roughly reflects what I assume happened to people trying to vote for Marth in the last three days of voting. I mean, surely people didn't just stop voting for him... right?

At least Forrest gained a few places, I guess. 9 places and 400 votes up on last year. It's not much, but it's something, I guess?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
This is a bit unrelated, but how do you go about making those custom backgrounds for your videos? I really appreciate the added flair it gives the whole thing.
I use Photoshop to make the background. I use the images from the FE Heroes Asset Collection for the characters/frame/background wall, and make any edits as necessary. The font is also the FE Heroes font, included in the Assets Collection. I took a screenshot in Bluestacks to make a reference for placing the frame and for where to put the video feed. The purple flame I use for the enemy character's eyes in Abyssal videos is just an image of a purple flame I found on Google Images and edited a little bit. Then for the purple/red colour over the enemy character, background, and text, I just use a Gradient Overlay. The text also has Bevel & Emboss, Stroke, and Outer Glow effects over it.

For getting the video feed in, I play the game using Bluestacks, and record using OBS Studio. OBS Studio allows you to place multiple sources for your recording, so I put Bluestacks in the front as a Window Capture and the background image behind it.

However, I record Bluestacks in fullscreen mode for the best picture quality and more clicking space while playing, but this also displays a black background while I'm playing for all of the empty space on the sides, and OBS normally records this. Luckily, OBS has a Crop filter that I use to crop out the black bars so they don't show up in the OBS recording, so you can see the background image.

And that's my template. I don't even NEED to take it into a video editor to add anything, I can just upload the videos as is. However, I like to add custom music so that's all I need the the editor for (I also turn off the BGM volume in-game while recording for that reason). I set everything up a few months ago at this point so for every new video, once I come up with a strategy I want to record and have confirmed it works, I go to my Photoshop template and switch around the characters and text as necessary, and then save that image as a PNG and then change which image is being used as the background in OBS.

I may look into a way of maybe having the background music play as an OBS source as I record and then fading out to the next song when I press a hotkey. That will cut out the need to use the video editor entirely.

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Nice, time to vote for Anna but then watch her lose because her votes get split since the new change to voting doesn't apply to all the Annas. :4pacman:

Come on, universe, I was joking.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
A wild FEH channel appears!

I guess they forgot to announce it beforehand.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im ready to get into the Special Summoning event and completely fail on getting Adult Summer Tiki.

D

Deleted member

A wild FEH channel appears!

I guess they forgot to announce it beforehand.
Nintendo this year seems to be all about dropping things with no prior announcement.

3 ****ing 5* for free?? They got really generous this time

>Dragonflowers
>+2 to every stat for Infantry units
>Joshua +2 at every stat
>Merge uodate gives him +2 HP/Spd and +1 Def
Joshua gonna be buff
now wheres forrest

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The biggest news in this Feh Channel is that they confirmed that the Desire Sensor is real.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The western FEH channel omitted a 2nd anniversary artwork from Mikuro
1549077722335.png

Ivander

Smash Legend
Hmmm....
-3 Guaranteed 5-Stars for free is big, even if it's not entirely a choice. That said, the fact that we can choose a color is nice however.
-Merge Updates finally.
-I like the fact that they tried to balance Dragonflowers a bit, although I need more specifics on how it works. Cause I see some people saying it works for older units while it sounded more like it works for Infantry before the update. Like, it would be great for older units like Takumi, Leo, Virion, Palla, etc to get a bit more boosts compared to later units, but I doubt it works like that since older characters like Reinhardt would benefit greatly from +2 stats to all.
If it's for older Gen 1 Infantry units only, it feels more balanced especially as regular Infantry don't have Hones/Fortifies like the other classes do. And it would allow some units to catch up to powerful Infantry like Karla, both Adrift Corrins and whatnot. But I'll have to wait and see how it works before making a full judgement on it.
-Heroic Ordeals could be decent. I mean, it certainly doesn't look cheap, but at the same time, it will depend on how it's handled and how much Dragonflowers are given out.
-Well, Aether Raids isn't going to be as pricey now. But that won't stop it from being a pain with Mystic Hero Merges and especially Dragonflower bonuses now.
-That Find and Vote Hero thing feels alot like A Hero Rises, except now it will allow players to choose one of 4 characters, from the highest of their colors rather than having to deal with whoever was voted the highest.

Either way, it's looking pretty good for an Anniversary event.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
On a more serious note, Heroic Ordeals, if I understand it correctly, might be the best mode in the game and is exactly the kind of thing I want to see more of in this game. A substantial mode that we can play at our own pace that doesn't feel like a grind we have to rush. Plus the Dragon Flowers are a good reward to work towards. Hope to see more stuff like this going forward.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I just realized that despite all the interesting stuff, we got no demotes.....

C'mon, Luke and Mist have been stuck in the 5-star section for too long.

D

Deleted member

Dragonflowers work on all units with a cap of 5 but infantry units released up until now have a cap of 10.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
These Flowers are going to do wonders with Eirika and F!Corrin

Ivander

Smash Legend
Dragonflowers work on all units with a cap of 5 but infantry units released up until now have a cap of 10.
I can sorta see why if it's a measure against powercreep later, but.....c'mon, Year 1 Units could use the extra boost to help them with Year 2 Units. And do both Adrift Corrins really need an extra +2, considering they practically already match with Effie and Gwyndolyn in terms of BST?

Edit: For those who want a list for the Guaranteed units on both Banners:

Basically, you can use this list to see which color you would have a chance of getting a new unit or what chance you have for a unit you want to merge.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Cool of IS that we can gain access to three free 5-stars, but it's rough how getting the specific one you want for two of them will be a struggle to pull.

I'd love to pull another Summer Takumi just so I can finally have a 40+5 Summer Takumi, but the fact there are other colorless heroes in that same banner will make it a struggle to get him from that. I'd sure be happy if Summer Takumi was what I got from it.

I like the changes made for the Aether Raids too. Seems like we'll have more battles to go through in a single day, and I'm grateful for that. That means more changes to reach a higher tier faster!

Good thing Dragonflowers were kept in check and can give Infantry characters that much-needed extra edge compared to the other hero types as well.

It's also good to hear that already merged heroes will gain access to the flaw removal in a subsequent merge. That might help some of the merged units I already have.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I can sorta see why if it's a measure against powercreep later, but.....c'mon, Year 1 Units could use the extra boost to help them with Year 2 Units. And do both Adrift Corrins really need an extra +2, considering they practically already match with Effie and Gwyndolyn in terms of BST?

Edit: For those who want a list for the Guaranteed units on both Banners:

Basically, you can use this list to see which color you would have a chance of getting a new unit or what chance you have for a unit you want to merge.

11 Green Seasonals in 2017
Oh Neptune.

Red looks tempting, but Tomato is there

Might go Green on Year 2 too, or colorless.

I find hilarious that despite a 5☆ is guaranteed these Banners are stressing as ****.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Oh boy, I'm gonna save up for the Legendary Grima banner in February!

/Distant Counter and M!Grima reruns are announced.

Oh bother.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Inb4 no 50 Login Orbs

EDIT: F

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
A big reminder to those that the GHB1 quests are only around for one more week. If you are having trouble with them, better look at those F2P guides soon.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
HOLY ****ING **** THAT PIERCES THE SKY, IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED
MY MOST WANTED UNIT
Screenshot_20190202-000158.jpg
**** YES *****

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Everyone was saying to summon on red due to lower pool and that, but I want to know if any of you got a red orb on that special summoning session. I summoned with a friend that wanted Tharja and neither of us got a red orb. (Even if we got it we would have probably gotten Leo lmao)

Personally I wanted a colourless to try get another Lyn but only got blue and green, and since I have almost every green seasonal from year 1 for some reason, gambled the chances of getting a Xander trying to get Corrin or something. Ended up with Shiida, so I ain't complaining.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Chose a Red. Got Winter Tharja. Not bad. Shockingly enough, her Bane wasn't ATK or DEF or RES. She was +RES, -HP. That aside, I am also shocked that it's random on which color you get. Not a Choose a Color like with the Brave versions or whatnot. Just hope that you get whichever color you want. Regardless, a good Summon, and it gives me a Red Armor Mage to go with my Green Armor Mage Henry and Blue Armor Mage Lyn.

That said....where is my Merge Changes Update? Seriously, why isn't it out already? Where is it? :skull:

Top Bottom