• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

It works like Grail summoning where the required amount rises each time you use them on the same unit. The total needed for +5 is 600 (max for non-infantry), it doesn't cost 600 to go from +4 to +5 though.

They were also gracious and didn't make it 1,200 total for +10 on Infantry. It's only 850 total.

Relying on just Gen 1 units will be a huge grind but most people should have a lot of Gen 2 units, and if you make sure to pull every so often on Gen 3 banners and pick up every Gen 3 free unit, you should be upgrading at a steady pace.

------

OK one thing that needs to be said is that the Asset/Flaw display needs to be fixed. The colours are ridiculously faded for some reason, especially the blue for Assets, which is terrible for colour-blind people. Don't understand why it isn't a flat, bright colour, it would be more consistent with other text in the game too, like the bright green merge text.
I think you misunderstood how dragonflowers work because they literally work just like Grails so the first time you need 10, then 30, then 50, and so on and so forth.
It's not the total required but what you need to up one stat

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I think you misunderstood how dragonflowers work because they literally work just like Grails so the first time you need 10, then 30, then 50, and so on and so forth.
It's not the total required but what you need to up one stat
I think you misread what I said because that it is, quite literally, exactly how I said they work lol.

It starts at 40 for the first level up and rises from there, but the total amount required to go straight from +0 to +5 is 600. The total amount to go straight from +0 to +10 is 860, so the cost actually starts going down a bit after +5.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>The only Infantry unit released since Book III is Nailah
Dum_EkuXQAAZ98R.jpeg

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Wait....so can she only get up to +5 or does she still get the +10 due to being before the new update?
She can get to +10 as it was before 3.2.0

The thing is that she's the only source of 40 Dragonflowers in a single round atm

Buidling the other movement types is much easier as we got a free armor, a cavalier and a flier in the last TT+s

Ivander

Smash Legend
She can get to +10 as it was before 3.2.0

The thing is that she's the only source of 40 Dragonflowers in a single round atm

Buidling the other movement types is much easier as we got a free armor, a cavalier and a flier in the last TT+s
Ah......*insert Drake* I see the problem.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Man, I feel like an idiot.

Here I was planning on merging my neutral Loki with my +Atk -Spd Loki... and I ended up merging them the other way around! Neutral Loki remained, while the +Atk -Spd was merged.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

What I was thinking! Great, Loki's attack isn't as high as I wanted it to be. Had to consequently spend some of my first several Dragonflowers just boost her Attack by 1 to make up for it.

Luckily, all of the other merges I was planning went well. Turns out that if you already merged a unit prior to the update, they automatically get the removed bane too! That's pretty nice!

In other news, my free summon today was my first Grima!

Too bad he had a really bad nature though: +Spd -Atk. Man, second new armor I pulled in a row with an awful nature...

At least I have Vengeful Fighter fodder though.

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
One thing that's interesting about Infantry Dragonflower usage is that, while maxing out pre-update Infantry is extremely expensive and more costly than other unit types, you can get +1 to all stats for a mere 160 flowers. For other movement types it would cost 600 flowers to get those same boosts.

So if you want to give a solid boost to your infantry unit, you can feasibly do so without going all the way to the max.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I finally reached 220,000 Feathers

So it is time :yeahboi:
Screenshot_20190207-010328.jpg

So here's the result:
Pretty budget build, but still gets the job done as a cheerleader and dragon check.
Also the future Hero-King is a true bro.

Now I just need to merge a green for Arena, but for now Summer Adult Tiki is having fun there:
Screenshot_20190207-014818.jpg

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
https://www.twitch.tv/rfireemblemheroes/clip/LovelyScaryDragonDuDudu

Crazy......Azura? :confused:

I mean, she could be talking about Legendary Azura, as in crazy abilities, especially due to her Grey Waves skill. But despite L!Azura's outfit being similar to her mothers, she seems far from "crazy" from a character standpoint. And compared to the other Fallen Heroes, Azura doesn't have any source for a "Fallen" version.

Anyway, I ended up finding that here, where at some point, they start discussing a possible Fallen Heroes 2.
https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblem.../new_game_center_achievement_is_up_whos_that/

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This event was pretty ok, the minigame was fun.
20190207_204511.jpg
I kinda messed up for selecting someone on the normal pool, but at least all of them have decent fodder.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I finally pulled a better nature'd Ephraim in today's BHB rerun banner! He got a +Atk -Def nature, so I pulled from the banner a few more times, and I eventually got another Ephraim to cancel out the Defense flaw! I've got usable Ephraim at last!

Now to decide whether to go for pure offense or balance between offense and support for his set...

D

Deleted member

Shishœ and the Quest for the Holy Greil
Screenshot_20190208-101014.png

Free summon, nice. Don't have a red Flier, might as well stick with her. Also, pay attention to the Orb number.
Screenshot_20190208-102835.png

Goddamnit Kana, you don't even have anything particularly useful
Screenshot_20190208-102919.png

This is literally just a repeat of last year where I get the daughter before her father
Screenshot_20190208-103616.png

At this rate only Soren will be missing
Screenshot_20190208-103748.png

Oh there he is! Fury 4! And his daughter too... again.
Question: what should I do with Ike and the two Mists? I really don't have any ideas and I already have a bunch more units I need to train up.
Greil is fodder for Nino btw

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Question: what should I do with Ike and the two Mists? I really don't have any ideas and I already have a bunch more units I need to train up.
Ike is the most unique unit from the banner, being the fastest red armor in the game, but we do have BK for free... If it has good IV's I'd use it because it's pretty insane how he can tank everything not-magic while self-sustaining with Radiant Aether. If not, I'll hold from foddering until March, that way you can give DC+Speed Wave or Special Fighter to other unit that might like it (don't know what units you have that might like that stuff though).

Mist can always be useful as a unit due to that C slot, that way you can train green tome units (unless you have summer Elise then this point is irrelevant). Otherwise she's a pretty good bladetome unit in case you don't have a green tome cav already due to some pretty good offensive stats. If you don't really need her for any of those things, I guess the best thing she has is the double rally plus if you care about arena scoring and ****, but iirc you used a tactics team meaning rallies aren't really that useful. I don't think Swift Sparrow or Res Feint are skills worth foddering off, at least in my opinion, but do as you see fit.

D

Deleted member

Ike is the most unique unit from the banner, being the fastest red armor in the game, but we do have BK for free... If it has good IV's I'd use it because it's pretty insane how he can tank everything not-magic while self-sustaining with Radiant Aether. If not, I'll hold from foddering until March, that way you can give DC+Speed Wave or Special Fighter to other unit that might like it (don't know what units you have that might like that stuff though).

Mist can always be useful as a unit due to that C slot, that way you can train green tome units (unless you have summer Elise then this point is irrelevant). Otherwise she's a pretty good bladetome unit in case you don't have a green tome cav already due to some pretty good offensive stats. If you don't really need her for any of those things, I guess the best thing she has is the double rally plus if you care about arena scoring and ****, but iirc you used a tactics team meaning rallies aren't really that useful. I don't think Swift Sparrow or Res Feint are skills worth foddering off, at least in my opinion, but do as you see fit.
I think I'll hold onto Ike then. DC is always good to have even if I can't think of someone that needs it right now.

As for Mist, I might as well give PA!Inigo that skill as he's always a Dancer I have when training new units. I don't really feel like building any new units right now because I have a big backlog of 5* that I need to train up and bless so I can clear all the Blessed Garden maps I've been procrastinating on

Also, look at this cute little nuke
Screenshot_20190208-104844.png

She's absolutely disgusting, I love her

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
So, I thought of a little dynamic to get this thread a little more active. Now that the merge changes have been implemented, why don't we show some of the units that had a horrible bane and now you can use better?

I'll begin
-First Shiro, he pity broke me 3 times and he always was either -Atk or +HP. But I had one that was -Atk +Spd, and taking out that attack bane he ends up with a pretty nice IV, due to avoiding potential doubles with some speed support. Good because I don't really have many infantry lance units.

-Next F!Grima. I've had three copies of her ever since her debut banner, but all had horrible IV's (-Atk +HP, -Def +HP and -Spd +Ark). Thanks to the update I can use a +Atk one, and it feels great since I ended up using the -Def +HP due to not hurting neither attack or speed. Now I can make her an all around tank due to being colourless, I'm looking forward to using her more on my flier team.

-I got flying Nino on her debut banner on my free summon, but she was -Speed... I still used her a lot despite the -Spd, but sometimes it hurt that she couldn't outspeed some units... On the legendary banner she appeared in, I got another copy (+Def -HP), and I was really happy because I knew I could get rid of that stupid bane. And hey, +HP is a superboon, so maybe she can tank some hits she wouldn't otherwise lol.

-Last, my favourite girl. Man, I remember that banner with such hate... I had more than 400 orbs to try get Lyn, but ended up with a Nephenee, a Shiro and a L'Arachel... Every orb I got was YOLOED to try get a copy of her, and thankfully she came, but with +Atk -Spd... It was the first time I decided to roll for IV's, and I've never done that thing again, because I ended up getting another one before the banner ended, and she was +HP -Atk... Oof. I built the first one and let the second on my barracks to remind me to never do that **** again. Well, guess what, it ended up paying off now! Now I have an armour nuke with the blade tome, and she isn't -Speed! I guess I should give her Bold Fighter down the line, but I'm happy she got a little better.

Honestly, not many units really benefited this change for me, but I'm still happy nonetheless. I want to see more units that can be saved thanks to it!

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
So, I thought of a little dynamic to get this thread a little more active. Now that the merge changes have been implemented, why don't we show some of the units that had a horrible bane and now you can use better?
-I can now use my +Atk Fjorm since she isn't -Def with a superbane anymore
-My Amelia is no longer -Spd.
-F!Morgan is now slightly less slow, so she might be doubled slightly less.
-Leanne's defense is now made of two sheets of paper instead of one.

...not a whole lot has really changed besides.

Ivander

Smash Legend
So I got a Tibarn for my Free Summon and recently from going for Green, I got a +SPD Amelia. My +SPD Amelia is definitely getting merged with my -ATK Amelia. It'll go well with her new Refine. As for Tibarn, he's +HP, -DEF. And I have another one that is +RES, -ATK. While it is very tempting to keep Tibarn until the Skill Inherit update comes so I can give a unit Sturdy Impact, neither Flaw is nice for either of them, so I want to merge them. Probably going to keep the HP one as it benefits his survival overall compared to just Mages.
-Linde was +ATK, -SPD. Now that stupid SPD Flaw is gone.
-Same with G.Tome Olwen.
-Turns out my Roy actually had -RES and not -DEF, but Roy can fight against Dragons more effectively now.
-My LA!Lyn has +SPD, -DEF. Now with the -DEF gone, Lyn can use her Blarowl Tome more effectively.
-As I said, I had an Amelia with +RES, -ATK. Now I can merge it with one I just got that has a +SPD Asset.

As for my other Merges:
-L!Ryoma loses -RES.
-NY!Fjorm loses -DEF.
-NY!Azura loses -RES.
-Bride Ninian loses -DEF.
-Surtr loses -DEF.
-Marth loses -RES.
-Caeda loses -HP.
-Summer Y!Tiki loses -RES.
-Ares loses -RES.
-Reinhardt loses -SPD.......not that it really benefits him.
-Bride Lyn loses -RES.
-Ninian loses -DEF.
-Flier Nino loses -DEF.
-Ike loses -RES.
-Soren loses -DEF.
-M!Grima loses -SPD.
-Bride Cordelia loses -RES.
-M!Corrin loses -RES.
-Azura loses -DEF.
-Summer Xander lost something. I think it was -HP or -DEF.
-Spring Camilla loses -DEF. Now she can fight against Bow users more effectively with her Raventome.
-Beruka loses -RES.
-Xander, Black Knight, Masked Marth and Myrrh were all Neutral and just got extra stats in general.

Last edited:

shocktarts17

Smash Ace
Despite my measly 300 orbs I decided to try and pull for IVs on Ike and got a -SPD +DEF and -ATK +RES before I gave up lol

now to decide if I try for Grail just because I like him or save up to try and get more M!Grima merges

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

I'll begin

-First Shiro, he pity broke me 3 times and he always was either -Atk or +HP. But I had one that was -Atk +Spd, and taking out that attack bane he ends up with a pretty nice IV, due to avoiding potential doubles with some speed support. Good because I don't really have many infantry lance units.

-Next F!Grima. I've had three copies of her ever since her debut banner, but all had horrible IV's (-Atk +HP, -Def +HP and -Spd +Ark). Thanks to the update I can use a +Atk one, and it feels great since I ended up using the -Def +HP due to not hurting neither attack or speed. Now I can make her an all around tank due to being colourless, I'm looking forward to using her more on my flier team.

-I got flying Nino on her debut banner on my free summon, but she was -Speed... I still used her a lot despite the -Spd, but sometimes it hurt that she couldn't outspeed some units... On the legendary banner she appeared in, I got another copy (+Def -HP), and I was really happy because I knew I could get rid of that stupid bane. And hey, +HP is a superboon, so maybe she can tank some hits she wouldn't otherwise lol.

-Last, my favourite girl. Man, I remember that banner with such hate... I had more than 400 orbs to try get Lyn, but ended up with a Nephenee, a Shiro and a L'Arachel... Every orb I got was YOLOED to try get a copy of her, and thankfully she came, but with +Atk -Spd... It was the first time I decided to roll for IV's, and I've never done that thing again, because I ended up getting another one before the banner ended, and she was +HP -Atk... Oof. I built the first one and let the second on my barracks to remind me to never do that **** again. Well, guess what, it ended up paying off now! Now I have an armour nuke with the blade tome, and she isn't -Speed! I guess I should give her Bold Fighter down the line, but I'm happy she got a little better.

Honestly, not many units really benefited this change for me, but I'm still happy nonetheless. I want to see more units that can be saved thanks to it!

Lemme see
-Marth isn't -Def
-Eirika loses HP bane
-Reinhardt loses -Res
-F!Corrin loses -HP
-S!Linde loses -Spd
-Ares loses -Res
-Hana loses -Def
-Ylgr loses -Spd
-Micaiah loses -Spd
-F!Grima loses -Def

Suddenly everything became bulkier :V

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
https://www.twitch.tv/rfireemblemheroes/clip/LovelyScaryDragonDuDudu

Crazy......Azura? :confused:

I mean, she could be talking about Legendary Azura, as in crazy abilities, especially due to her Grey Waves skill. But despite L!Azura's outfit being similar to her mothers, she seems far from "crazy" from a character standpoint. And compared to the other Fallen Heroes, Azura doesn't have any source for a "Fallen" version.

Anyway, I ended up finding that here, where at some point, they start discussing a possible Fallen Heroes 2.
https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblem.../new_game_center_achievement_is_up_whos_that/
With a mystery new Heroes banner coming in February (see the new schedule), I think fallen heroes 2 is a good possibility.

Was there ever a canon point where Azura was brainwashed or something? Fallen Heroes was based on canon stuff, so I assume a future version would do the same.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Guess I should post the calendar
1549681320278.png

>Potential Celica Banner
>Colorshares with Leo and Leif
>Followed by Alm Banner
>Could colorshare with Soleil

Not_like_this.jpg

Ivander

Smash Legend
With a mystery new Heroes banner coming in February (see the new schedule), I think fallen heroes 2 is a good possibility.

Was there ever a canon point where Azura was brainwashed or something? Fallen Heroes was based on canon stuff, so I assume a future version would do the same.
I don't think there was ever a time Azura was brainwashed. Though it could be possible, considering:
Anankos does control her mother, as well as Mikoto and Sumeragi, both of whom were killed, and considering that he also "revives" and control the children's fathers in the one DLC. And Azura was killed. The only thing that would "counter" said possibility is that Azura was a ghost helping Shigure, compared to being controlled.
So yeah, while theoretically-wise, it sounds possible, but gameplay-wise, there was never a canon moment of a brainwashed Azura. But they could do it if they wanted to. I mean, Chrom was never shown as a Risen in Awakening, but in the Cipher card game, there is a Risen version of Chrom. And we never saw a Young Azura in Fates either, yet we got one in Heroes.
Guess I should post the calendar
View attachment 191131

>Potential Celica Banner
>Colorshares with Leo and Leif
>Followed by Alm Banner
>Could colorshare with Soleil

Not_like_this.jpg
If they are talking Sweep skills like Windsweep and Watersweep, then Alm shouldn't be sharing with Soleil, as Firesweep is a weapon, not a skill. Heck, Alm is the only Banner character that has Windsweep and Soren is the only one that has Watersweep. If anything, if the Banner is Firesweep weapons, it wouldn't have Alm. It would be Soleil, Roderick and Faye.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I don't think there was ever a time Azura was brainwashed. Though it could be possible, considering:
Anankos does control her mother, as well as Mikoto and Sumeragi, both of whom were killed, and considering that he also "revives" and control the children's fathers in the one DLC. And Azura was killed. The only thing that would "counter" said possibility is that Azura was a ghost helping Shigure, compared to being controlled.
So yeah, while theoretically-wise, it sounds possible, but gameplay-wise, there was never a canon moment of a brainwashed Azura. But they could do it if they wanted to. I mean, Chrom was never shown as a Risen in Awakening, but in the Cipher card game, there is a Risen version of Chrom. And we never saw a Young Azura in Fates either, yet we got one in Heroes.

If they are talking Sweep skills like Windsweep and Watersweep, then Alm shouldn't be sharing with Soleil, as Firesweep is a weapon, not a skill. Heck, Alm is the only Banner character that has Windsweep and Soren is the only one that has Watersweep. If anything, if the Banner is Firesweep weapons, it wouldn't have Alm. It would be Soleil, Roderick and Faye.
The thing is that weapons are considered skills by them, so Firesweep technically counts and Soleil, Faye, etc. are fair game

Also an Alm/Soren banner from a dev perspective would be too easy for us, adding Faye or Soleil (if IS feels evil enough) would make it harder to pull units thus pushing users to Summon more. Specially since this is possibly Alm's first focus in a long while.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I ended up getting VA!Roy for the 2nd free summon banner today. Man, I was really hoping it'd be my sixth Summer Takumi. The VA!Roy i got isn't much: he's +Res -HP. Probably going to fodder him for Death Blow 3.

I'll begin

As someone who frequently uses Shiro, I can definitely say that he is worth the investment! With his default weapon and default base skill, he becomes a really good enemy phase tank that can wall almost any physical hit! I ended up giving him Steady Stance 4 from Surtr so that he can tank even better and have built in Guard so that he can access Quick Riposte as a B-skill and make use of a Defense +3 skill to boost his defenses further, and he rarely fails me. I always pair Shiro with an anti-mage unit, seeing how Shiro's biggest weakness is dealing with mages, and things work out well for him!

As for the units I have that benefitted from the merge update, the Ephraim I pulled from yesterday's BHB rerun banner was initially +Atk -Def, but I eventually pulled another one within the same banner, allowing me to remove the Defense flaw. It'll take quite some time to build Ephraim though. I don't have enough Divine Dew, and there are a few skills I need to give him before then, not to mention I'm still deciding whether to go for a more offense-oriented/semi-support set or a more support-oriented/semi-offense set.

The two Lokis I recently pulled from the last Legendary Hero banner are also another case where it'll take some time for me to build. I had one with a +Atk -Spd nature while the other was neutral. However, I accidentally merged the Speed flaw one with the neutral one, so here stat boost isn't as high as I wanted it to be (especially her Attack). I still plan on using Loki though, but I need to pull someone with Dazzling Staff first.

Now for the units I recently finished/modifed with the new merge update:

I've had this Tailtiu for a long while now. She was the first Geneaology unit I pulled from the Sigurd banner way back then, but she had a hit-or-miss nature of +Atk -Spd. Thus, I gave her Life and Death to improve her Speed. I've been holding on to several more Tailtius after she was demoted use for future merges, and with the recent weapon refine update she got, I was convinced in using her again. The merge update only made her even better, as it finally removed that pesky Speed flaw she had. Now, my Tailtiu is more optimized for battle! Let me tell you: she becomes a REAL potent blue mage with Tome of Thoron, especially when you give the effect refine that gives her a built in Darting Blow. Thus, I definitely plan on going for her weapon refine in the future to make use of that (as well as exchange Life and Death for Death Blow as it also provides a higher stat boost than the former skill). For now, this build is still really good. The combination of Life and Death 3 and Brazen Atk/Res allows her to deliver some brutal damage, with Ardent Sacrifice putting her in automatic range for Desperation to activate.

One of the many 5-stars I got in the Legendary Azura banner was Helbindi. I pulled two of him: the first was +Atk -Def, the other was +HP -Def. When I heard about the new merge update, I knew he'd be the perfect character to benefit from it. The Attack asset is a huge help to him, and thanks to the merges, he no longer has to worry about the lowered Defense. He is my next unit that I plan on giving Distant Counter too seeing how his Defense and resistance are both solid overall, but because I don't have any DC fodder at the moment, I gave him Steady Breath as an alternative for now, turning him into a solid physical tank. He is another effective physical infantry tank who also benefits infantry teams with his high HP and Infantry Pulse.

My favorite lord and one of my favorite units his Heroes has gone though a nice evolution in the last couple of months. On the final day of the Christmas 2017 banner rerun, I managed to pull another Winter Chrom as my very last summon from it! The initial Winter Chrom I pulled was +Atk -Res: a fantastic asset that already improves his skyrocketing-high Attack, but his Resistance flaw did hurt his Defensive potential a bit seeing how his Defenses and Resistance stats are close to each other. Thanks to the new Winter Chrom I pulled, I was able to remove the Resistance flaw from the initial one, turning him into an even better ranged tank than he already was! This is especially helpful for my Aether Raids defensive team where Winter Chrom serves as my "last defensive stand" of sorts that Surtr would normally fulfill (I don't have Surtr at the moment), and his improved Resistance will surely help with that! Bold Fighter 3 was a recent addition to him after pulling a bad nature'd Winter Ephraim who provided Chrom with that skill, and it helped Chrom's offensive potential a lot! He still uses Wary Fighter though, but it's only for Aether Raids. Otherwise, I stick with Bold Fighter whenever I use him.

What if I told I've been using a Brave Bow build on a +Def -Atk Halloween Jakob for almost as long as I started using my Armor Emblem team? How would you react? Shocked, yes? Indeed! I did use a rather lackluster Halloween Jakob, but I did all I could to circumvent the issue: give him Hone Armor buffs, equip an Attack +3 Seal on him, give him Death Blow 3, and give him Def Ploy 3 for his C-skill. All these adjustments helped Halloween Jakob do fine, but obviously, things would've been betteer if he didn't have an Attack flaw. Enter 2019 when the first guaranteed 5-star banner showed up: I pulled a +Atk -HP Halloween Jakob from it! I thus, ended up merging the old Jakob with this new one, and it improved Halloween Jakob's performance significantly! With all the skills, seals, and Armor buffs combined with his new and awesome Attack flaw, Halloween Jakob finally demonstrated why he is the best archer in Fire Emblem Heroes! With the merge update allowing me to merge thee two Jakobs and remove the flaws, the new Halloween Jakob is able to retain his decently high HP to improve his tanking potential too!

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I pulled my 5☆ (OG Ike) since the IVs are visible and of course is -Atk

Guess I can do some player phase memes with the upcoming Darting Blow seal as he's +Spd

My Special Summon was Ice Papi Addam, pretty cool as I was ok as long as I had a chance of pulling red.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Pulled Halloween Myrrh for the free seasonal. +Atk, -Spd.

Kinda wasted on me since I don't use seasonals, though. :v

Ivander

Smash Legend
My Seasonal Summon was Winter Ephraim, since I wanted Blue as that was the most likely for me to get a new unit. But it's rather funny how I got 2 Winter units from each of the Seasonal Free Banners.

That said, Winter Ephraim is +DEF, one of his best Boons, but -RES, one of his worst Banes.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Just hit 200 orbs. There's still another 155 orbs left for me to get from current quests and story chapters/chain challenges.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I got Festival Elincia from the Special Summon. I was hoping for colourless for a chance to get NY!Laevatein but no dice.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Man the IV display is super convenient for clearing out my barracks. Just made like 80 combat manuals, really nice having to check another site for boon/bane info.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Got my Bath Hinoka after all.

IVs are probably favourable too.

Her C-Slot is really fun to use on Flier teams. I might pull for more copies of her in the future if she ever reappears to get that on more units.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Just got a Laevateinn and a Saber recently. Thanks to them, the -ATK and -SPD Flaws respectively from the other ones I had before are gone.

It's actually pretty nice how lately, I've been getting a bunch of units that I already had, but thanks to merging them, I've gotten rid of their -ATK or -SPD Flaws from them. Tibarn, Amelia, now Laevateinn and Saber.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
This anniversary has been good to me.

image0-4.png

Nearly a year in the making, and he's finally complete. I don't quite remember the specific numbers, but I think he cost around 1100 orbs total?

In any case, that's my second 5 Star exclusive +10 unit as a F2P player. Guess that means it's time to start working towards my third. :estatic:

shocktarts17

Smash Ace
This anniversary has been good to me.

View attachment 191558

Nearly a year in the making, and he's finally complete. I don't quite remember the specific numbers, but I think he cost around 1100 orbs total?

In any case, that's my second 5 Star exclusive +10 unit as a F2P player. Guess that means it's time to start working towards my third. :estatic:
And here I was just happy that it didn't cost all my orbs to get one more M!Grima to get up to +3 lol

That said he was +Atk which was quite lovely

Last edited:
Top Bottom