- Sep 4, 2014
- 3DS FC
- Switch FC
Let's see here:New Feh Channel:
- Turns out that new Líf from the recent Tempest Trials+ is not Ascended Líf, but the first of a new type of heroes known as Rearmed Heroes. Rearmed Heroes' main gimmick is that they can pass down their Prf-weapons (known as "Arcane Weapons") to other units, and they do not get used up after the Skill Inheritance. In-game notifications confirmed that Arcane Weapons cannot be ran alongside Prf-skills, so you cannot combine something like an Arcane Sword with Legendary Seliph's unique skill. From what it looks like, Arcane Weapons will be another tool to help older units catch up to newer units.
- The next New Heroes banner will focus on Three Hopes, the recent Fire Emblem Warriors game. Since that game was focused on Three Houses, I think is technically the new Three Houses banner. The featured units in this banner are Monica, Male Shez, Ascended Hilda (based on her Three Hopes outfit), Rearmed Líf. Female Shez can be initially obtained from quests, while Holst is the GHB.
- A few new updates to some of the game modes:
- There will now be Hall of Forms revivals with new banners alongside them. Future Hall of Forms revivals will be decided from Twitter polls.
- Binding Worlds will get a new update where you can view information on the past Heroes from others you utilized and send friend requests to those Summoners in a back log fashion.
- A score increase to Favor Battles for Summoner Battles on weekends.
And here is the New Heroes trailer for the upcoming Three Hopes banner:
Taking a closer look at the featured units:
- Male Shez is an infantry sword user. His Crimson Blades are his unique Brave weapon that give him an automatic +5 Spd boost and an automatic Def/Res debuff of 5 on his foe. The weapon can also gain a few handy effects depending on his HP: when his HP is 20% or higher, he gains a +1 Special cooldown charge per attack, and when his HP is 40% or higher, the foe's first attack has its damage reduced by 40%. His base skill kit also has Moonbow, the new Spd/Def Bullwark 3 skill, and Atk/Spd Oath 4.
- Monica is a blue infantry tome user whose Wind Genesis tome with a slaying effect, a +6 Atk/Spd boost along with Desperation when her HP is 25% or higher, and an additional +6 Atk/Spd boost during combat along with a penalty effect on the foe's Spd/Res stats based on their Special cooldown charge as long as the same HP requirements apply. She also Glimmer, Atk/Spd Ideal 4, and the new Spd/Res Tempo 3 skill in her base skill kit.
- Ascended Hilda is an axe infantry user. Her Fuming Freikugel can function as both a support weapon and as a good combat weapon. The support effects are that it provides a +3 boost to all stats and damage reduction on the first attack from the foe by 20% to allies that either have more Def than she does or when she has not entered combat. The combat effects are that when she is solo or is not near an ally with more Def than her, she gains a +6 boost to her Atk/Spd during combat, damage reduction on the first attack from the foe by 40%, and true damage based on her Spd when her Special triggers. She also has Luna, Atk/Spd Solo 4, the new Velocity 3 B-skill (which looks to be a new variation of the dodge skills), and Joint Drive Spd. Seems like she makes good skill fodder as well.
- Rearmed Líf is much like what he was when he fought him in the recent Tempest Trials+ chapter. His Arcane Éljuônir functions much like before, and his base skill kit has his signature Open the Future Special, the new Atk/Def Clash 4 skill (the Atk/Def variation of the Clash skill Brave Seliph introduced), his signature Deadly Balance B-skill, and Atk/Def Menace 4.
- Holst is the GHB and appears to be an infantry sword user whose base skill kit includes a new Prf-weapon called Warrior's Sword, Blazing Light, Atk/Spd Ideal 3, and Atk/Spd Oath 3.
- Not much is known about Female Shez other than she is infantry axe user.