• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
At last, it is time again...

My votes will be alternating between Takumi and Chrom this year.

Really hope Chrom won't get robbed this year.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
We already have a status update:

(Spoiler: one of those Bernadetta votes was me).

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Sorry for the double post, but here's the Interim Results:

Happy to see Chrom is in the lead. Looks like this is the year he will finally get a CYL alt!

Adult Tiki winning is a nice surprise. The last and only time she received an alt so far was her summer alt during the game's first year. Other than that, it's Young Tiki that has been getting all of the alts, and it's gotten boring. Adult Tiki getting a new CYL alt would be very welcome!

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
A brief double post, but now that this is the final CYL 6, how did everyone's CYL 6 votes turn out?

Here's mine:

I did say my votes would alternate between Takumi and Chrom.

Putting my faith that Chrom will still be in the lead when the final results are in.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
A brief double post, but now that this is the final CYL 6, how did everyone's CYL 6 votes turn out?

Here's mine:

I did say my votes would alternate between Takumi and Chrom.

Putting my faith that Chrom will still be in the lead when the final results are in.
My votes were (in order) Bernadetta, Dorothea, Itsuki, Tsubasa, Alder, Dolth, and Bernadetta again. Normally, I don't vote for the same unit multiple times (feels kinda cheaty, y'know?), but I REALLY want Bernie to win this year. Especially if we finally get the next game announced: then she'll have a LOT more competition...

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Normally vote for characters I want who arent in the game yet but there arent really any left at least until a new entry or until i dive into some more of the early games (although I would have voted for warriors or the cipher/echoes dlc characters if they were elgible).

I wound up going all in & using all votes (did miss 1 day though) for Bernadetta since she is probably my favorite unit who could feasibly win based on past results.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Technically our first collab character:

So it seems like Elimine is an offense Astra Mythic and a colorless staff flier. Her weapon, Staff of the Saint, can inflict the new False Start effect on foe's in cardinal direction of her with less Res than her, has Dazzling Staff, provides a +6 Def/Res boost to allies within two spaces of her. False Start notably shuts down skill effects that trigger at the start of the turn like Sigurd's Holy Knight Aura, Yuri's movement boost from his Prf weapon, Duma's Upheaval, and several others. That will make her very powerful unit to use in AR-offense.

Her base kit skills include Nudge+, Atk/Res Push 4, A/S Far Trace 3 (yeah, surprisingly no Wrathful Staff in her base kit), and a unique C-skill called Holy Ground gives allies within 2 spaces 30% damage reduction and a +4 boost to their Def/Res during combat.

The other units to pull in this banner are Legendary Seliph, Constance, Volke, Legendary Julia, Peony, Hapi, Ótr, Ascended Fjorm, Eitri, Legendary Claude, and Ashera.

Green and colorless are stacked in this banner and the best colors to pull. I'll probably use a few orbs to see if I can get Ascended Fjorm or Elimine

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Ullr before Balder and Elimine before Roland, Durban and Athos(although after Brammimond). Really pushing the female legends first before the main legends, especially in regards to the ones that did appear in their games.

And I didn't realise that out of 26 Mythics, there are only four Males. Two of which did quite good, but the latest one....yikes.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Ullr before Balder and Elimine before Roland, Durban and Athos(although after Brammimond). Really pushing the female legends first before the main legends, especially in regards to the ones that did appear in their games.

And I didn't realise that out of 26 Mythics, there are only four Males. Two of which did quite good, but the latest one....yikes.
For what it's worth, they MIGHT be running out of potential female Mythics. From what I've gathered, all they really have left are Njorun and Fjalar of the Twelve Crusadors, Hanon of the Eight Legends, Cethlean of the Four Saints, and MAYBE Noa of the Four Apostles (if they REALLY wanted another Three Houses Mythic).

Then again, this was from a quick glance at the Fire Emblem Wiki, so I may be missing some more obvious ones...

Ivander

Smash Legend
For what it's worth, they MIGHT be running out of potential female Mythics. From what I've gathered, all they really have left are Njorun and Fjalar of the Twelve Crusadors, Hanon of the Eight Legends, Cethlean of the Four Saints, and MAYBE Noa of the Four Apostles (if they REALLY wanted another Three Houses Mythic).

Then again, this was from a quick glance at the Fire Emblem Wiki, so I may be missing some more obvious ones...
Bold to assume they won't just keep making more Female Mythic OCs. Not to mention IIRC Embla was confirmed to be female while Askr is male.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Fire Emblem Heroes's 5th Anniversary celebration has begun! Hard to believe the game is already 5 years old; time flies so fast!

There was a FEH channel last night that came out of it:

Honestly the best FEH channel we got in a while. There were lots of exciting updates revealed in it.

Summary of the main points it revealed:
  • The CYL 6 winners (already posted):
    • Really happy to see my man Chrom finally win CYL, and Adult Tiki winning for the females is very welcome as well. We're finally getting an alt for adult Tiki since the game's first year, which is great for her because it honestly felt like IS only remembered Young Tiki but forgot Adult Tiki for these past few years.
    • Congrats to Seliph and Female Byleth for winning as well!
  • Annivesary events:
    • Total free rewards: 41 orbs, 255 coins, 555 grails, 2 forma souls, 55 fruits, 855 codes, 855 AR rocks, 10 Summoning Tickets for the Hero Fest banner, 5 Summoning Tickets for the upcoming Valentine's banner, 55 dew, 55 rocks, 255 Dragonflowers for each color
    • GHB quests that will reward a 5-star copy of the unit for the following GHB units: Oliver, Lyon, Fallen Takumi, Saias, Male Kana, Julius, Linus, Walhart, Jamka, Garon, Aversa, Gharnef, Naesala, and Panne
    • New Hero Fest banner featuring Yuri, Plumeria, Legendary Dimitri, and Bridal Catria (first Harmonized unit to be featured in a Hero Fest banner)
    • Guaranteed 5-star Special Hero summoning featuring all of the Special Heroes to release from February 2021 to January 2022's New Years banner. You choose by any color orbs you are presented.
    • New Anniversary maps that can provide even more free orbs
    • The return of A Hero Rises where the top 8 units will be featured in the Voting Gauntlet from the end of February to the beginning of March; the winning unit will be given as a free unit to all players, while the top 4 will be featured in a summoning banner. Voting for A Hero Rises begins today.
  • New Valentine's banner that is themed after Awakening. The featured units are Lucina, Female Robin, Owain as the 4-star demote, Lissa as the TT reward, and Chrom+Male Robin as the Duo unit (yep, Chrom is getting two alts this year; looks like 2022 will be his year to shine).
  • New Heroes Journey feature called the World Mirror that lets you witness special events your units undertake, and these events are based on real time. You can even interact with some of these events.
  • Hero Merit cap now increased to 8000.
  • New Aether Raids and Arena maps.
  • New event type called Summoner Duels S. S stands for "Survival". It's basically the Summoner Duels version of Arena Assault.
  • Major summoning changes:
    • New units added to revivals and the 4-star special summon rate; these units now including all those up to CYL 3.
    • Revivals now happen twice a week
    • 4-star Special Hero Special Rate added to older Special Heroes revival banners; all units included in this are all Special Heroes up to the Hot Springs 2019 banner. To illustrate, this means you can potentially summon Summer Takumi in the Valentine's 2020 rerun banner.
  • Legendary Hero remix now upgraded to Legendary + Mythic Hero remix, meaning Mythic Heroes can now get weapon and skill upgrades.
    • Next Legendary Hero to get a Legendary Remix is Hrid; he gains Atk/Def Menace and Freezing Seal II which inflicts a -7 Atk/Def debuff and Guard on foes within two spaces of him.
    • First Mythic Hero to gain a Mythic Remix is Eir; she gains Atk/Res Unity and a new C-skill called Sparkling Boost that heals 20 damage from the ally that received the most damage (not counting Eir) and grants +5 Res during combat to any ally that has 50% or higher HP.
Happy 5th Anniversary Fire Emblem Heroes!

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
  • 4-star Special Hero Special Rate added to older Special Heroes revival banners; all units included in this are all Special Heroes up to the Hot Springs 2019 banner. To illustrate, this means you can potentially summon Summer Takumi in the Valentine's 2020 rerun banner.
Depends. When Spring Camilla was gotten, it looked like they were gotten from the 2018 Valentines Banner Re-run. So they're most likely gotten from Year 1-2 Seasonal Banners. Whether they are included in other Seasonal Banners, including future ones, we'll have to wait and see.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Can’t believe it’s been 5 years…I still remember when the game was first announced.

I’m surprised we never got a Spirit Event, considering we have FEH music in Ultimate.
Sorta surprised too, but it's not a big deal. I could understand why it didn't have a lot since the roster was decided before FEH became a big hit and because the new main game gets prioritised over the not-so-main game. But assuming Fire Emblem Heroes keeps doing good, I wouldn't be surprised if FEH got more content in Smash Bros. eventually. And FEH definitely has stuff to offer that can work with Smash Bros.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
A Hero Rises Interim results are here!

If everyone ends up getting a Fallen Edelgard I'll be both happy and terrified about what is about to occur
A reminder that this is Edelgard's 3rd time being in A Hero Rises. And all three are/were permanent additions to the Summoning Pool. I've gotten 3 F.Edelgards from Pity Breaks. Heck, last year, they didn't choose the Legendary Edelgard who can't be gotten as a Pitybreaker. Instead they chose Brave Edelgard who not only can be gotten as a pitybreaker anytime, but has gotten a ton of Banners and is about to get another one when CYL comes since she'll be getting her refine. And it doesn't help that most Edelgards tend to have unfavorable or niche skill fodder.

Whereas most people are voting for a character that can't be gotten easily or from the normal Summoning pool, like a Seasonal or a Legendary/Mythic, all three Edelgards that got chosen for A Hero Rises are the ones that can be gotten from the normal Summoning Pool. There's a reason why when Edelgard becomes part of A Hero Rises, this becomes alot of players' stance in A Hero Rises.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Oh, to smite my enemies with the power of love...

So some more armor units with Save skills+damage reduction and a stronger version of Legendary Chrom it seems.
  • Valentine Lucina is a green-armored axe unit equipped with the Gerbera Axe. It gives her an automatic +3 boost to her Spd as well as the ability to negate a foe's bonuses for her and her ally if she uses or receives the effects of an Assist skill. She also gains a +5 boost to all her stats and damage reduction from the foe's first attack by 40% on the first hit if either the foe imitates combat or if her foe's HP is 75% or higher. Her base skill set includes Future Vision from her Legendary alt, Kestrel Stance 3, Savvy Fighter 3, an A/D Near Save 3.
    • Savvy Fighter is a brand new B-skill for armored units that applies Null Follow-Up 3 if the foe imitates combat along with 30% damage reduction from the foe on the first hit if the unit's Spd is greater than or equal to the foe's Spd minus 4.
  • Female Valentine Robin is a colorless-armored unit equipped with the Achimenes Furl tome. The accelerates her special trigger and provides different effects based on the number of unit types on your team. Having at least one different unit type applies a -5 debuff on all foes' stats within 3 spaces of the unit, having at least two different unit types reduces damage from the foe's first attack by 30%, and having at least three different unit types lets her and her allies heal 5 damage every time she attacks. Her base skill kit also includes Iceberg, Even Follow-Up 3, and the new A/D Far Save 3 skill.
  • Valentine Owain is the the 4-star demote of the banner and a lance cavalier. His weapon, Piercing Tribute+, gives him a +5 boost to his Atk/Spd and negate's the foe's guaranteed follow-up attacks as long as the foe initiates combat or if his has 75% HP or higher. His base skill kit includes Blue Flame, Atk/Spd Bond 3, and Wings of Mercy 3. Yep, we finally have Blue Flame in the 4-star summoning pool, albeit in a Special Heroes banner.
  • Valentine Chrom+Male Robin are the Duo unit of the banner and a red infantry archer. Their weapon, Destiny's Bow, has armor-effective damage, accelerates Special cooldown for both themselves and their ally if he uses or receives the effects of an Assist skill, and +5 boost to all of their stats along with a guaranteed follow-up attack if initiating combat or if an ally is two spaces away. Their base skill kit includes To Change Fate! from Chrom's Legendary alt, Deadeye, the new Close Salvo A-skill (an upgraded Close Counter that provides a +5 Atk boost during combat if the unit's HP is 25% or higher at the cost of taking 5 damage after combat) and Time's Pulse 3.
    • Their Duo skill applies a -5 debuff to all of the unit's and allies' stats and the Grand Strategy effect, along with negating the foe's follow-up attack for Valentine Chrom. Grand Strategy basically works just like Fallen Ike's weapon, so the Duo skill automatically gives Valentine Chrom and his allies a +10 boost to all of their stats once per map when used.
  • Valentine Lissa is the TT unit and a staff armored unit. I need to review her base skills, but I do know her A-skill is Def/Res Ideal 3.
Definitely going to be using all of my orbs for Valentine Chrom.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Why am I most excited for the old lady?

I believe Niime was a popularly requested character, so wouldn't surprise me.

Bunch of Binding Blade units in this one: Hugh, Niime, Cath, Idunn as the Ascended Hero, and Gonzales as the GHB.
  • Hugh is a red-tome infantry mage. His weapon, Sell-Spell Tome, gives him a +3 boost to his Spd and an additional boost to all of his stats during combat based on how many Dragonflowers he has. He can get a maximum of a +7 boost this way, and he also has Bonus Doubler in the weapon. His other base skills include Moonbow, the new Spd/Def Ideal 4 skill, and Rouse Atk/Spd 4.
  • Niime is the first colorless tome user in the regular summoning pool and an infantry unit. She has an inheritable weapon called Hvítrvulture+ that lets the unit inflict penalties on the foe's Atk & Res equal to 5 + any current penalty on those stats. Her base skill kit also has Iceberg, Atk/Res Solo 4, and Atk/Res Menace.
  • Cath is the 4-star demote of the banner, and an infantry green dagger. She comes with an inheritable weapon called the Armorpin Dagger+ that has armor effective damage & disables skills that change attack priority. Her base skill kit includes Reposition, Atk/Res Bond 3, and Spd/Res Link 3. Basically, her main fodder appeal will be another Reposition option.
  • Idunn is the Ascended Hero of the banner and a blue armored manakete. Her weapon, the Dew Dragonstone, applies armor-effective damage, makes her immune to armor-effective damage, accelerates her Special Trigger, and provides plenty of more useful effects if an ally is within 3 spaces of her. These effects include a -5 debuff on all of the foe's stats, cancelling penalties on herself, and negating the foe's follow-up attacks. Her base skill kit includes Bonfire, Sturdy Stance 3, the new Wily Fighter B-skill that negate's the foe's bonuses and gives the unit a guaranteed follow-up attack should the unit have 25% or more HP and have the foe initiate combat, and the D/R Near Save 3 skill.
  • Gonzales is the GHB, but not much is known about him.
Probably going to skip this banner for me.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Fire Emblem Heroes - Legendary Hero (Caeda: Beloved Queen) - YouTube
Other heroes on the banner are Legendary Corrin, Ascended Laegjarn, Reginn, Legendary Leif, Legendary Edelgard, Sothis, Legendary Fae, Triandra, Nott, Malice, and that one Green archer cavalry I forget the name of (Sue I think it was?)
That green archer cavalry is Astrid, who first appeared in the last Tellius banner from the end of Book V.

Kinda suprised to see they released the Legendary Hero trailer much earlier into the day than they usually do. Perhaps it was because Legendary Caeda was leaked prior?

And here I thought her Wing-Lifted Spear would work like her Young and Summer counterparts where it would apply effective damage against all weapon types except for tomes and the non-colorless bows, but it looks like only applies effective damage against armored and cavalry foes. Her unique B-skill, Faithful Loyalty, even gives her an enhanced Vantage against those two enemy types that also negates effects that prevent her from making such follow-up attacks.

The Wing-Lifted Spear also gives her a +5 boost to all of her stats in combat when she is near an ally while also giving her a bonus to all of her stats and a debuff to all of the foe's stats during combat based on the bonuses on each of the foe's stats. She comes with the new Distant Storm that is basically the Distant Counter version of Close Salvo that Valentine Chrom introduced, and she also has Moonbow and Atk/Def Rein 3.

Blue looks very stacked in this banner. I will probably try pulling for Legendary Caeda, but I wouldn't mind pulling Nótt and Legendary Fae for the skill fodder.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Bumping this thread to share the news that Ninja Female Corrin won against Hatari Azura in the recent Voting Gauntlet finals. This means everyone will receive a free copy of Ninja Female Corrin.

First we all got a free Ninja Lyn, and now we are all getting the ninja duo unit that followed her.

The VG banner that we will get in the latter half of March will have Hatari Azura, Thorr, and Legendary Male Byleth. Thus, get ready to rely on those sparks for the specific green unit you want to pull.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So... bunnies.

Awakening gets its spotlight again in this Easter banner, along with a bit of Shadow Dragon, but now we also have Shadows of Valentia being featured. Delthea, Maria, Henry as the 4-star demote, Harmonic Duo Sonya+Tharja, and Luthier as the TT reward.
  • You know the power creep is real when Spring Delthea needs 2 pages to present all of her skills in the trailer. A blue tome cavalier, her Bright-Shell Egg tome is loaded accelerated special trigger, a Spd/Res -5 debuff on all foes within 5 spaces through their next actions, an additional -5 debuff on the foe's Spd/Res during combat as long she either has a Bonus effect or there is a Penalty on the foe, and the ability to neutralize effects that negate her follow-up attacks and/or prevent the foe's counterattacks depending on how many total bonuses & penalties are on her and the foe respectively. Her other base skills are Glimmer, Atk/Spd Catch 4, S/R Far Trace 3, and Rouse Atk/Spd 4.
  • Continuing the trend that started with Minerva, Maria is the next Macedon sibling to get an Easter Alt. Spring Maria is an axe flier who is built to be a flying tank much like the normal versions of her older siblings, but she looks to be a lot better. Her Pastel Poleaxe is a loaded weapon that provides a +3 Atk boost, archer-weakness immunity, a +5 boost to all of her stats during combat if her HP is 25% or higher, damage dealt that is equal to 20% of her Defense, reduces damage from foe's attack by 20% of her Defense, and Breath of Life for her and herself. Her base skill kit also includes Rally Spd/Def+, Atk/Def Push 4, and the new Flow Flight 3 B-skill.
    • Flow Flight lets the unit neutralize effects that would prevent the foe's follow-up, deals damage equal to 70% of difference between the unit and foe's Def stats & reduces damage by 70% of that same difference if the unit's Spd is greater than or equal to the foe's Spd -10. Basically, the unit is going to be need some really good Spd and Def stats to make use of this skill.
    • We can also expect Michalis to get a Spring alt next year since he is the last of the Macedon siblings to get a Spring alt.
  • Henry is the 4-star demote and is a colorless archer cavalier. His Carrot-Tip Bow+ is an inheritable bow that can provide a +5 Atk/Def boost to the unit during combat and the first attack from the unit during combat equalling to the total Atk/Def penalties on the foe as long as his HP is 75% or higher or if the foe has a Penalty. His other base skills include Rally Def/Res+, Brazen Atk/Def 3, and Atk/Def Ruse 3.
  • Sonya+Tharja are the Harmonic Duo of the banner and a green tome flier. Their Magic Rabbits tome accelerates their special trigger and comes along with Quickened Pulse, Aerobatics-like teleportation, and a +4 Atk +6 Spd and Atk bonus based on the her Special cooldown count x3 during combat if she initiates combat or is near an ally. Her other skills include Atk/Spd Unity, Chill Def/Res 2, and the new Spd/Res Hold skill. Hold skills are basically the Tier 4 versions of the Rein skill, now applying the debuff to all foes within 3 spaces of the unit.
    • Their Harmonic skill works similar to New Year Aflonse's Duo skill, only this accelerates the special trigger by 2 along with an additional +6 Atk boost and Resonance Blades to the unit and allies from the same title during combat once per map.
  • Luthier is the TT reward unit, and all that is known is that he is a lance cavalier.
Yep, not a single red unit in this banner. Would've been nice is they made Luthier a red tome user for this banner, but alas, not the case it seems.

Probably going to skip this banner aside from a possible attempt at pulling Harmonia Sonya.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Bumping this thread to share that we have a New Heroes banner featuring more Thracia characters.

Featured Thracia characters here are August, Galzus, Karin as the 4-star demote, and Mareeta as the Ascended unit, with Salem as the GHB.
  • August is an infantry staff unit. His Diplomacy Staff that has a built-in Wrathful Staff along with some unique support effects. It gives a +6 boost to a support parnter's Atk, Def, and Res along with a guaranteed follow-up attack when they initiate combat. If at least one ally is defeated, the staff can also lower the support partner's Special cooldown count and negate the foe's counterattacks. He also comes with Nudge+, Fireflood Balm+, the new Def/Res Bond 4 skill, and Even Recovery 3 for his base skill kit.
  • Galzus is a sword infantry unit, and a very simple unit. He has an inheritable weapon called the Rein Sword+ that has a Spd/Def Rein effect along with Luna, Surge Sparrow, and Null Follow-Up 3 in his base skill kit.
  • Karin is another lancer flier unit, and the 4-star demote of this banner. She has a new inheritable weapon called the Allied Lance+ that can provide a +4 Atk/Def in combat to both herself and her allies as long as she is 2 spaces away from the ally. She also has Moonbow, Atk/Def Form 3, and Drive Atk 2 in her base skill kit.
  • Mareeta is the new Ascended Hero and an infantry sword user like her past appearances in Heroes. Her weapon, the Ascending Blade, has both Quickened Pulse and Special Spiral 2, but this time, the latter is not dependent on her activating her special; it can also boost all of her stats by 5 during combat, neutralize effects that guarantee a foe's follow-up attacks & effects that prevent her follow-ups, and lower Special cooldown count by 1 as long her HP is 25% or higher. She also has a unique Special, Vital Astra, that boosts her damage by 30% of her Spd and can reduce damage from area-of-effect Specials and reduce damage from foes during combat based on difference between the Spd stats. Her base skill kit also includes Atk/Spd Solo 4, Spurn 3, and Even Tempest 3.
  • Salem is the GHB and is red infantry mage that seems to be using the red Vulture tome.
Maybe I'll pull for Ascended Maria, but we'll see.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Bumping with the triple post to share the news that we are not getting a Mythic Hero this month (shocker I know), but instead a second Legendary Hero in a row: Nanna is the next Legendary Hero. This month really has been Thracia month huh.

She is surprisingly a sword cavalier and not our first Legendary healer. Her Lands Sword weapon is pretty stacked: Along with an automatic +3 Atk boost, she gains a number of useful effects if her HP is 25% or higher:
  • A +6 Atk/Spd boost during combat
  • Offensive Null Follow-up 3
  • Disables "reduce damage by X%" effects and defensive Specials
  • Heals 7 HP to herself after combat
Her base skill kit includes Miracle, Atk/Spd Push 4, Hoòr's Seal, and Atk/Spd Menace. Hoòr's Seal is her exclusive B-skill that gives her Canto, a bonus damage based on 20% of her Atk, and free Desperation.

The other units to pull in this banner include Legendary Lilina, Legendary Sigurd, Legendary Chrom, Ullr, Seiros, Legendary Celica, Thrasir, Rennac, Mila, Ash, and Wolf.

Not a bad Legendary banner. Pretty solid lineup of units to pull for each color.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
This year's youth banner is on the way, and this time the focus is on Tellius.

The featured characters here are Mia, Soren, Illyana, Ike+Mist as the Duo unit, and Boyd as the TT reward.
  • Young Mia is an infantry sword user. Her Sharp War Sword is a stacked weapon that accelerates her Special trigger, gives her a +10 Spd boost when she is pitted in a skill that compares her Spd stat with the foe's, both Null Follow-Up and Dodge if is 2 spaces within an ally, and +5 boost to all of her stats when she initiates combat or is near an ally. Her base skill kit includes Dragon Fang, Flashing Blade 4 (works really well with her main weapon), the new Spd/Def Tempo 3 skill, and Odd Tempest 3.
    • Spd/Def Tempo 3 introduces a new set of B-skills called the Tempo skills that inflict two stat debuffs of 3 on the foe (for this one's case, Spd/Def) and a Null Follow-Up effect that targets against the foe's Specials, specifically negating Guard and Quickened Pulse-like effects they might have.
  • Young Soren is an infantry colorless tome user. His Adroit War Tome accelerates his Special trigger, gives him a +6 Atk/Res boost during combat when his HP is 25% or higher, and some additional handy effects based on the difference between his Res stat with his foe's: a guaranteed follow-up if the difference is at least greater than or equal to 1, negating counterattacks from physical damage weapons if the difference is at least greater than or equal to 5, and reducing the damage reduction effect a foe might have by 50% if the difference is at least greater than or equal to 10. His base skill kit also includes Iceberg, Mirror Impact, and Time's Pulse 3.
    • Interesting detail is that Young Soren is mute with no spoken dialogue except for a few grunts, sighs, and screams. If you know Soren's backstory from the Tellius games, you will know exactly why his young version can't speak.
  • Young Illyana is the 4-star demote of the banner. and a very good one at that. An infantry green tome unit, her Windy War Tome gives her a +3 Res boost along with some handy effects. If the foe's HP is at least 75% or higher or if they initiate combat, the weapon applies an Atk/Res debuff of 6 during combat. It also gives her Dragon Wall 3, and it negates the foe's counterattack if her Res is greater than or equal to the foe's Res +5. Her other base skills include Glacies, Lull Atk/Res 3, and Atk/Res Gap 3.
    • Yes, you heard that right: she has Lull Atk/Res 3. This makes her the first 4-star demote to have a Lull skill, so she also makes good skill fodder to pull if you want that specific B-skill for your mages.
  • Young Ike+Mist are the Duo unit of the banner, and yet another infantry sword unit. His Sturdy War Sword gives him an +3 Atk boost, a +5 boost to all of his stats during combat when his HP is 25% or higher, and a number of useful effects based on how many allies are near him when his Special triggers: it can give him Quickened Pulse-like effect when at least one ally is near, damage reduction when at least two allies are near, and Null Follow-Up 3 when all three allies are within 4 spaces away from him. His base skill kit includes Radiant Aether, the brand new Distant Dart skill, Null C-Disrupt 3, and Joint Drive Atk.
    • Distant Dart is a powercrept version of DC that works much like Distant Stance, only it provides the stat buff in Spd. No doubt he will also be pulled for skill fodder for his other skills and that handy new DC variant.
    • Their Duo skill applies an Atk/Spd debuff of 7, Guard, and a +2 count to the Specials on foes that are within 5 columns & rows from them.
  • Boyd finally makes his long anticipated appearance in Heroes as the TT reward of the banner. He is an axe infantry user.
I like this banner. I feel tempted to pull for Young Soren in particular, but I also want to have another go at pulling more Young Lyon merges to hopefully achieve a fully merged Young Lyon (I had pretty rough luck pulling Young Lyon last year but did manage to several Young Tanas in the process), so I don't want to focus too much on this new Young Heroes banner just yet.

Top Bottom