• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Oh boy, people are gonna find out about the OTHER Hilda...

Yep, that opening description is pretty accurate.

The Genealogy banners have been alternating between Gen 1 and Gen 2 units each year, so this year focuses on the Gen 2 units. This time, we have Tailtiu's children (Tine and Arthur), Larcei's twin (Scáthach), and Ishtar as the Ascended unit.
  • Tine is an infantry colorless tome user whose Thunderer Tome lowers her Special cooldown count and grants a +6 Atk/Spd boost during combat between turns 1-3 or if her HP is less than 100%, and it applies a +7 per hit true damage when her Special trigger. Her base skill kit also has Draconic Aura, Fury 4, Null Follow-Up 3, and the new Blue Feud 3 C-skill (the Feud skill against blue units).
  • Arthur is an infantry green tome user who has an inheritable weapon called Gronnvulture+ that applies a penalty on the foe's Atk/Res during combat equal to 5 + any current penalty on each of their stats as long as he is not adjacent to any ally. His base skill kit includes Glimmer, Atk/Spd Ideal 4, and Spd/Res Menace 4. Yeah, he's basically made to be a 5-star skill fodder.
  • Scáthach is an infantry sword user and the 4-star demote of the banner. He has an inheritable weapon called Spirited Sword+ that provides a +4 Atk/Def boost and a Guard effect during combat as long as a Bonus is working on him. He also has Astra, Atk/Def Ideal 3, and Odd Def Wave 3.
  • Ascended Ishtar is an infantry blue tome user much like her normal version, but like other Ascended units, is a much stronger version. Her Thunder's Mjölnir tome gives her a Slaying effect, a +6 Atk/Spd boost during combat & a Tempo effect if her HP is 25% or higher, and a Brave effect when she initiates combat and if her Spd is greater than her foe's +10. Her base skill kit also has Luna, Life and Death 4, Lull Spd/Res 3, and Time's Pulse 3. She'll make good skill fodder as well.
  • Hilda will be the GHB, and something tells me she will be a red tome version of Sonia.
Pretty basic New Heroes banner. Something tells me Tine will be the star of this banner.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I was starting to think they'd never add him...

It was only a matter of time tbh. The current Lost Lore event even proved to foreshadow his inclusion to Heroes this month. Maybe we'll see something similar happen with Anankos in Heroes whenever the next Fire Emblem Fates-themed Lost Lore event takes place (since that one will inevitably focus on Revelation).

For his Heroes debut, Medeus is very promising as a colorless infantry manakete. Shadow Breath gives him an automatic +3 Atk boost along with a +6 Atk/Res boost and the En Garde effect to himself and his allies along with an Atk/Res debuff of 6 and follow-up attack negation on the foe if the foe imitates combat or has 75% or higher HP. The En Garde effect notably negates outside-of-combat damage (like Bolt Tower and Poison Strike) minus area-of-affect Specials. HIs base skill kit is stacked with Def/Res Ideal 4 (last time a unit had that was Pirate Surtr iirc), Assured Rebirth, and Canto Control 3. Assured Rebirth is his exclusive B-skill that gives him a guaranteed follow-up attack and damage reduction based on dragon allies near him as long as his Res is greater than his foe's. Canto Control 3 is just like what the name implies: a new C-skill that negates Canto movement. The effect first appeared on Mikoto's refined weapon, but this time, it now shows up on an inheritable skill.

The other units to pull in this banner are Altina, Mirabilis, Flavia, Legendary Julia, Legendary Dimitri, Ascended Idunn, Hel, Ótr, Thórr, Legendary Micaiah, and Elimine.

Pretty good Mythic Hero banner.

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Took them long enough, he's one of the few really weird omissions up until this point considering his importance to Archanea, so it's great to finally see him in. Hopefully this means they'll start rolling out characters like Nergal and Anankos as well.

As for the character himself, he looks strong and I like how flavorful his B Skill is while also being practical (it's a reference to the four maidens in FE3). I'll definitely try to pick him up as Colorless is great for me this month so I have no reason to not go in and try to get all three.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
New Fallen Banner:

Three dragon ladies (Lilith, Ninian, and Rhea) along with Gustav and Muarim as the GHB.
  • Fallen Lilith (from the Hidden Truths DLC) is a red flying manakete. She functions similar to her regular counterpart in that she functions as support partner with some crazy teleportation uses. Here, her Silent Power weapon gives her a +3 Spd boost and the ability to warp to a space within 2 spaces of a support partner. From there, she can grant Null Follow-Up to both herself and her ally. She also gains a +5 boost to all of her stats if her HP is 25% or higher.
    • Her base skill kit includes Draconic Aura, Atk/Spd Catch 4, Dive-Bomb 3, and the new Spd Smoke 4. Yep, you heard it right: they are power-creeping the Smoke skills now. Spd Smoke 4 takes Spd Smoke up a notch by applying a Spd debuff of 7 on foes while also giving the unit +6 Spd boost and the Dodge effect.
    • Her Attack animation also has Anankos delivering the attack (evident from the eyes of his corrupted Dragon form). FEH sure is continuing to dangle the Anankos carrot in front of us as we await his inevitable Mythic Hero appearance.
  • Fallen Ninian (from a climatic scene in Blazing Blade) is a blue infantry manakete. She functions as a dancer much like her normal counterpart, but she now stands out from dancers in the unique effects her dance can provide. Her Enveloping Breath weapon gives her a +3 Res boost, and it inflicts an Atk/Res debuff of 7 and the Guard effect on foes that are within the cardinal directions of her and the unit she dances to. She also gains a +6 boost to her Spd/Res during combat when her HP is 25% or higher.
    • Call to Flame is her unique dance skill. The unit she dances to gains a +6 Atk boost and +1 Special cooldown charge per attack, basically providing a Fierce Breath effect of sorts. If Fallen Ninian uses the dance on a dragon ally, the dragon ally can also move 1 extra space.
    • Her base skill kit includes B Duel Infantry 4, Odd Pulse Tie 3, and Cross Spur Atk.
    • Brianna Knickerbocker no longer voices Ninian it seems. Her new VA is Amber Connor.
  • Fallen Gustav from that one chapter in Book III shows up in this year's Fallen Heroes banner, and much like from his appearance in that chapter, he is a green axe cavalier. His Headsman Glitner weapon accelerates his Special trigger and applies a an Atk/Spd/Def debuff of 5 on foes and Special Fighter when his HP is 25% or higher. He also gains a guaranteed follow-up attack if his foe can counter or if the foe initiates combat.
    • His base skill kit includes Bonfire, Atk/Def Catch 4, A/D Near Trace 3, and the new Atk Smoke 4 skill. Atk Smoke 4 is an upgraded Atk smoke that inflicts an Atk debuff of 7 on foes along with an impact-like effect where the unit gains a +6 Def/Res boost and follow-up attack negation on the foe.
    • Judging by the fact we got Fallen Gustav from Book III in this banner, this means Steampunk Dragon Fafnir (another fallen unit from the FEH storyline) will definitely show up in a future Fallen Heroes banner.
    • With Valentine Gustav and Fallen Gustav in the game, I wonder when will we get normal Gustav.
  • Fallen Rhea from the final chapter of the Silver Snow route in Fire Emblem: Three Houses is the featured unit of the banner and is a colorless armored manakete. Her Ruinous Frost weapon accelerates her Special trigger and has a Lull Atk effect and Res-based true damage if her foe initiates combat or has 75% or more HP. It also has a Wary Fighter effect.
    • Her base skill kit includes Glimmer, Bracing Stance 3, the new True Dragon Wall B-skill, and D/R Near Save 3. True Dragon Wall is an upgraded version of the skill with the same name, this time applying larger damage reduction percentage during Rhea's first combat followed by the normal Dragon Wall effect. It also lets Rhea heal 7 damage both at the start of the turn and after combat if there is another dragon or beast unit on the team.
    • Seems like they learned their lesson from Fallen Edelgard in that they made the featured unit of the Fallen banner not too broken to the point of completely breaking the game, but she still proves to be a powerful unit in her own right.
  • Not much is known about Muarim so far other than he will be the GHB of the banner.
Compared to last year's Fallen banner, this one doesn't come across as game-breaking as the prior one, but it's still a very solid banner filled with very strong units that make powerful allies and/or good skill fodder. Fallen Lilith is the most enticing unit of the banner for me, but I don't know if I really want to pull her.

I think I'm going to save my orbs on this banner for a bit and wait to see what this year's wedding banner that will show up later this month will turn out to be.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Is it just me, or are they really putting the "bride" in "bridal" this year?

I'm more surprised at the fact they focused on Elibe on a wedding banner for the second year in a row. I thought maybe the married couple this time is Eliwood and Ninian (Bridal Ninian could make a simple cameo in the story), but with Roy and all of his main ships from FE6, it looks like this wedding banner has gone into polygamy territory lol.

This year's wedding banner has Lilina, Sophia, Ceciia as the 4-star demote, Roy+Eliwood as the Harmonic Duo, and Larum as the TT reward.
  • Bridal Lilina is basically the blue cavalier version of her Legendary alt. Her True-Love Roses tome functions similar to her Legendary alt's weapon, except this one trades the Hardy Bearing effect for true damage. Her base skill kit also has Gifted Magic, the new Sill Water 4 skill, A/R Far Trace 3, and Joint Distant Guard.
    • Still Water 4 functions similar to Life and Death in that it greatly amps up two stat while greatly lowering a defensive stat. In this case, it boosts the unit's Atk and Res by 7 and lowers their defense by 5.
  • Bridal Sophia is a red tome flier whose Dragon Bouquet tome gives her a +3 Atk boost along with three handy effects if her HP is 25% or higher: a +5 buff to all of her stats during combat, weapon triangle advantage against colorless foes, and a guaranteed follow-up attack. Her base skill kit also has Rally Def/Res+, Atk/Def Push 4, and the new Atk/Res Hold skill (which is an amped up version of Atk/Res Rein).
  • Bridal Cecilia is a red tome cavalier and the 4-star demote of the banner. Her Bridal Orchid+ tome gives her a +5 boost to her Atk and Res and Bonus Doubler to both stats when her HP is 25% or higher. She also has Rally Atk/Res+, Atk/Res Ruse 3, and Rouse Atk/Res 4 in her base skill kit.
  • Groom Roy+Eliwood are the Harmonic Duo of the banner and an axe cavalier. Their Blazing Polearms weapon applies effective damage against dragon and beast foes, applies Canto 2, accelerates their Special trigger, and buffs all of their stats by 5 during combat while inflicting a penalty on all of the foe's stats based on 50% of their (Harmonic Roy's) own bonuses (the last two effects apply if they initiate combat or are within 2 spaces of an ally). Their base skill kit also has Luna, Sturdy Surge, the new Flow Force 3 B-skill, and an exclusive C-skill to them called Faith in Humanity.
    • Flow Force 3 is a new inheritable B-skill that has half of Null Follow-Up and penalty neutralization for Atk and Spd.
    • Faith in Humanity functions much like Legendary Roy's skill, only this one has an added Tempo effect if 2 or more allies near him have 10 or more bonuses on them to their stats.
    • Their Harmonic skill applies a +6 Def/Res boost, Resonance Shield, and the Treachery effect, which lets a unit apply additional damage equal to all of the bonuses they currently have.
  • Larum is the TT reward and a lance flier. We don't know if she will be a dancer again, but it would be nice if she were for those that still have not been able to pull her normal version and still need a Binding Blade dancer unit.
Honestly, this banner is pretty skippable for me, but I might try to go for Bridal Lilina or Groom Roy if I feel like it.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Bumping this post to share the news that the new Legendary Hero revealed last night: it's Myrrh!

First Tiki got a legendary alt as the main dragon ally of her game, then Fae got hers a few months ago, now Sacred Stones's main dragon ally got an alt. I guess we can expect Legendary Ninian to happen sometime in the near future.

Legendary Myrrh is a blue flying manakete. Her Godly Breath accelerates her special trigger and gives her 3 handy effects if she initiates combat or is within two spaces of an ally: a -5 debuff on all of the foe's stats during combat, damage reduction by 30%, and a guaranteed follow-up attack. Her base skill kit has Bonfire, the brand new Def/Res Unity skill (yep, it finally happened; tank units rejoice), Dragon Wall 3, and Darkling Guardian.

Darkling Guardian is her unique C-skill that gives her three handy effects when she is near an ally: a +6 boost to her Def and Res, follow-up attack negation on the foe, and the new Warp Bubble effect for herself. Warp Bubble prevents enemy units from warping within her 4 spaces of her (but not those with Pass skills or AR structures). That means those solo teams where you rely on 3 dancers with Wings of Mercy won't particularly work when fighting her.

I honestly thought she would have a DC and immunity to archer effectiveness built in her base skill kit much like her Spring alt from last year, so I was surprised to see she didn't have both. However, her legendary alt is built to have as much defensive boosts as possible that archer damage should be largely trivial on her.

The other units in this banner are Legendary Eliwood, Priam, Neimi Legendary Female Byleth, Legendary Caeda, Legendary Edelgard, Legendary Male Byleth, Dagr, Legendary Claude, Bramimond, and Ascended Joshua.

Not a bad banner. Pretty solid units to pull all around. I might try to pull for Legendary Myrrh.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
The thumbnail leaked the new Mythic Hero:

Feh: Destroyer of Worlds.

So lot's of cool stuff to unravel with this Feh Channel:
  • Book VI midpoint trailer reveals Askr and Embla's designs, as well as a new Veronica outfit (for what I presume is Veronica that is completely under Embla's control). I dig all of the new designs shown.
    • The New Heroes segment also reveals that we now have generic beast enemies. Fitting for where we are at in Book VI now, we will fight bat enemies.
  • Daily log-in bonuses for the Book VI midpoint total to 120 of each Dragonflower, 60 Divine Dews, and 60 Refining Stones. The celebratory quests also grant some nice goodies.
  • To tie in with Fire Emblem Three Hopes's release, there will be celebratory summoning banners featuring almost all of the 3H characters (both their normal versions and their seasonal alts) that will even give you a guaranteed summon after 40 summons and a new A Hero Rises themed after 3H.
    • Honestly surprised the next New Heroes banner isn't themed after Three Houses considering how often we've been getting 3H New Heroes banner and what will release soon, but I guess next month's New Heroes banner will be 3H themed.
  • An addition to Aether Raids called the Chaos Edition where the Mythic Blessing bonuses aren't applied and all heroes released from a specific version of the game can now be included as bonus heroes for that season. There will also be new map terrain released for AR and AR Resort.
And our next New Heroes banner will be a Blazing Blade banner featuring Sain, Kent, Guy, Limstella, Ascended Florina, and Letizia.
  • Sain is a lance cavalier who wields the Jolly Jade Lance. His base skill kit includes Rally Up Atk+, Spd/Def Catch 4, and Flow Refresh 3.
  • Kent is the 4-star demote of the banner and is a sword cavalier who wields a new inheritable weapon called the Allied Sword+. He also has Reposition, Atk/Spd Bond 3, and Spd/Def Snag 3.
  • Guy is an infantry sword user and will be an eventual 4-star demote but will initially be obtained in quests similar to units like Kaze, Emmeryn, and Tatianna in past banners. He has a new inheritable weapon called the Vulture Blade+, and his base skill kit also has Glimmer, Life and Death 3, and Threaten Spd/Def 2.
  • Limstella is the GHB of the banner and an infantry green tome user. Their tome is called the Morph Fimbulvetr, and their base skill includes Glacies, Def/Res Form 3, and Sabotage Atk 3.
  • Florina is the Ascended Hero of the banner and is a flying archer. Her weapon is called the New-Height Bow. Her base skill kit also has Moonbow, Atk/Spd Push 4, S/D Far Trace 3, and Joint Drive Spd.
    • Never thought Florina of all Blazing Blade characters would get an Ascended alt, but here we are.
  • Letiizia is the Mythic Hero that will be released with this banner. She still wields the Kormt tome while her base skill kit also has Draconic Aura, Atk/Res Catch 4, A/R Far Trace 3, and Rouse Atk/Res 4.
That New Heroes banner honestly doesn't look very exciting for me with the units they chose; even the skill fodder these units does not seem to be very appealing. Letizia might be the one worth pulling for me, but for now, I can see myself skipping this banner unless the weapons prove to be interesting.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
And now, the banner:

So looking at their weapons now:
  • Ascended Florina's New-Height Bow essentially grants a Guidance effect for her allies: they can warp adjacent to her when her HP is 60% or lower, but they can also generally warp two spaces within her. She also gains a +6 boost to her Atk/Spd during combat and true damage based on her Spd when near an ally.
  • Turns out Sain's Jolly Jade Lance is another ally buff weapon based on Rally effects. When he rallies an ally, the ally gains a +6 boost to their Atk/Spd and another action (so he's basically a dancer). His weapon also gives him an automatic +3 Atk boost, Canto, and a +6 boost to his Atk/Spd during combat when he either initiates combat or is near an ally.
  • Kent's Allied Sword+ gives both his ally and himself a +4 boost to their Atk/Def during combat.
  • Letizia's weapon still functions the same as it did in the story chapters we fought her.
The Datamine is also out now and revealed Embla's art:

Looks pretty cool. I like that her wings also function as a dress.

Yeah, I'm probably going to still skip this banner to save orbs.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Fire Emblem: Three Summers.

(BTW, I know we only care about FEH here, but I wanted to give a head's up that there have been a LOT of leaks related to the next FE, complete with apparent screenshots. Take it with a grain of salt, but viewer discretion is advised).

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Fire Emblem: Three Summers.

(BTW, I know we only care about FEH here, but I wanted to give a head's up that there have been a LOT of leaks related to the next FE, complete with apparent screenshots. Take it with a grain of salt, but viewer discretion is advised).
Sure gotta love how IS didn't event try to make the silhouettes obscure for this banner considering it was very obvious who they were when they teased the banner yesterday.

Well anyway, this banner largely focuses on the main lords of both Three Houses and Radiant Dawn: Dimitri, Micaiah, Claude as the 4-star demote, Edelgard+Altina as the Harmonic unit, and Elincia as the TT reward.
  • Summer Dimitri is a cavalier much like his initial Heroes incarnation, only this time, he wields an axe. The Unyielding Oar looks virtually identical to his signature lance, but make no mistake, it's an axe. It is packed with an automatic Canto and Special trigger acceleration, a +5 boost to all of his stats during combat when his HP is 25% or higher, and a Brave effect when his Spd is at least 10 points higher than his foe or if the foe has a Bonus effect active. His base skill kit also has Glimmer, Atk/Spd Catch 4, his unique Atrocity B-skill from his Legendary alt, and the new Spd/Def Menace skill.
  • Summer Micaiah is a colorless tome cavalier. Her Moonlight Drop tome grants effective damage against armors and cavaliers & has a Special trigger acceleration. It also gives her a +6 boost to her Atk and Res during combat if she is near an ally or initiates combat, and from there, she gains two more handy effects: either a guaranteed follow-up attack if her Res minus her foe's Res is between 5 to 14 or a brave effect if that difference is 15 or higher. Her base skill kit also has Maiden's Solace, Moonbow, Atk/Res Catch 4, and her unique Prescience skill from her Legendary alt.
  • Summer Claude is a blue dagger flier and the 4-star demote. For a 4-star demote unit of a seasonal unit, he is really packed. His Frozen Delight dagger has him chow down some ice cream before he attacks (yeah, a fun little animation lol) while also giving him Canto and Special trigger acceleration. He also gains a +6 boost to his Atk & Spd when he initiates combat or is near an ally, and his brave effect is activated when the total bonuses on himself and total penalties on his foe is at least 12. His base skill kit also has Moonbow, Fallen Star from his Legendary alt, and Spd/Def Rein 3. Yep, Claude is packed as both skill fodder and as a unit.
  • Summer Edelgard+Altina are the Harmonic Duo of the banner and a red armor unit. Their Regal Sunshades gives them Special trigger acceleration and a Lull Atk effect combined with damage reduction by 40% when their HP is 25% or higher. The weapon also gives provides a Brave effect based on the number of foes within 3 columns and 3 rows of herself. Their base skill kit also includes Glimmer, Atk/Def Ideal 4, Raging Storm from Edelgard's Legendary alt, and the brand new Assault Troop C-skill.
    • Assault Troop is a new inheritable C-skill for armored units that gives a movement to 3 spaces in cardinal directions as long as the unit's HP is 100% or if there is any foe within 3 rows or 3 columns centered on the unit.
    • Their Harmonic effect provides a +6 Atk boost, Resonance Shields, and the Bonus Doubler effect to unit and allies from Three Houses and Radiant Dawn for 1 turn. No mention about it being used on alternate turns or restricted to only once per map.
  • Summer Elincia will be a blue flying archer and the TT reward.
Shocked and disappointed that Sothe didn't get to join Micaiah on this summer banner, but still, this banner is extremely stacked. All of the units shown so far are looking to be really powerful in their own right. For me, I'm probably going to pull for Summer Dimitri since he is one of my favorite lords, but I wouldn't mind pulling Summer Micaiah or Summer Edelgard either.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Another highly requested addition off the list:

Legendary Xander was long overdue, but honestly, better late than never to keep up with powercreep.

He is an axe cavalier that wields his father's axe. Ebon Bölverk has special trigger acceleration and gives him a number of handy effects when he has many allies close to him. Notably, if 2 or more allies are near him, he gains Null Follow-Up 3 and Special cooldown charge +1 per attack during combat. If he initiates combat or is within two spaces of an ally, he also gains a +5 boost to all of his stats during combat and restores 7 HP after combat. Basically, you should keep him near as many allies as possible to make the most out of his weapon.

His base skill kit has Luna Atk/Spd Catch 4, Chivalry, and C Feud 3. Chivalry is his unique B-skill, made to be the Nohrian counterpart to Legendary Ryoma's Bushido skill. In Xander's case, Chivalry gives him Canto, and he can inflict a -5 debuff on the foe's Atk, Spd, and Def during combat when his foe has 50% or more HP. it also gives him damage reduction that's based on 50% of the foe's HP during combat.

The other units to pull in this banner are Legendary Sigurd, Reginn, Líf, Ullr, Nótt, Ascended Ishtar, Freyja, Eitri, Legendary Leif, Niime, and August.

Pretty good Legendary banner for me. Red and green definitely look the most enticing pull. Maybe I'll try to pull either Legendary Xander or Legendary Sigurd (it would be nice to have the latter), but I wouldn't mind pulling another Reginn or Freyja for the skill fodder.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
The second summer banner for this year was revealed last night. This banner will focus on Sacred Stones and Heroes OCs.

The featured units are Erika, Nifl, Lyon as the 4-star demote, Thórr and Loki as the Duo unit, and Seth as the free TT unit.
  • Summer Erika is a green mage flier, but she is largely a mage version of her Legendary and Brave alts. Her unique tome is the Caring Conch. It accelerates her Special trigger and gives her several handy effects when she either initiates combat or is near an ally: a +5 boost to all of her stats during combat, neutralization of effects that negate her follow-up attacks, and a Slaying effect. After combat, the weapon also inflicts Guard on the target and nearby foes.
    • Her base skill kit also includes Luna, Steady Impact, the new Moonlit Bangle F skill (a B-skill that's unique that provides Canto, negates Guard, and true damage based on the foe's Defense when her Special triggers, and the new Atk/Spd Oath 4 skill. Yep, they are power-creeping Oath skills now. This version of the upgraded Oath skill gives the unit a +6 boost to their Atk/Spd, a warp effect, and an additional +3 boost to their Atk/Spd during combat.
    • No doubt Summer Erika will be a broken unit like her Legendary and Brave alts.
  • Summer Nifl is a colorless manakete cavalier. Her Chilled Breath accelerates her Special trigger and gives her some nice effects when she is either near an ally or initiates combat: a +6 boost to her Atk/Spd during combat, Null Follow-Up 3, and counter-attack negation on the foe when her Spd is greater than her foe. Her base skill kit also includes Glimmer, Atk/Spd Catch 4, the new S/R Near Trace 3 skill, and Domain of Ice from her normal alt.
  • Summer Lyon is a red infantry sword user and the 4-star demote of the banner. He has an inheritable weapon called the Coral Saber+ that gives the unit a +5 boost to their Atk/Def and a guaranteed follow-up attack as long as they initiate combat or are near an ally. His base skill kit also includes Moonbow, Atk/Def Ideal 3, and Lull Atk/Def 3. For a 4-star demote, he is top-tier skill fodder for sure.
  • Summer Thórr and Loki are the Duo unit of the banner and are a blue mage flier. Their Divine Whimsy tome accelerates their Special trigger and applies the Exposure and Stall effects on the foe with the lowest Spd as well as the allied foes near them. They also gain additional Special trigger acceleration when near an ally and a Lull Atk-like effect as long as their HP is 25% or higher. Their base skill kit also includes Blazing Thunder, Still Water 4 (the same A-skill that first appeared with Bridal Lilina), A/R Far Trace 3, and the Worldbreaker C-skill from Thórr's normal alt.
    • Their Duo skill applies Gravity on foes in cardinal direction of them and negates any bonuses on foe's that are within 5 rows or 5 columns centered from the unit. A pretty strong Duo-skill that can change a match.
  • Seth gets his first alt with this banner. He is the free TT unit of the banner and is an axe cavalier. He has the Seahorse Axe+ (the axe version of the Coral Sword+), Rally Up Spd, Spd/Def Catch 3, and Def Tactic 3.
I am tempted to go for a fully merged Lyon since he is one of my favorite characters, but I also want to save some more orbs for the CYL banner next month, so I don't know if I'll go all out for Summer Lyon just yet. If I don't get that fully merged Summer Lyon, I'll still go for at least one copy of Summer Erika since I like her well enough.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Bumping this thread with the trailer for the New Heroes banner that we'll be getting in the next few days.

Shadows of Valentia gets a new banner, primarily focusing on Celica's route this time. The featured units are Ascended Celica (yep, lords can now be Ascended Heroes), Valentian Est (totally expected), Kamui as the 4-star demote, Atlas as an additional 4-star demote that will initially be obtained in quests, and Ymir (the new Heroes OC introduced in the last Tempest Trials). Brigand Boss will be the GHB.
  • Ascended Celica is colorless infantry tome user. Her MIla's Testament provides several handy effects when she initiates combat or if she is near an ally: a +6 boost to her Atk/Spd during combat, Guard nullification, and true damage based on 10% of the foe's Atk. She also gains a Miracle effect if her HP is 25% or higher. Her base skill set also has Moonbow, Life and Death 4, her exclusive Soul of Zofia B-skill, and the new Inf. Null Follow-up 3 skill, a new inheritable C-skill that grants Null Follow-up 3 to infantry allies within 2 spaces.
    • They're making Null Follow-Up 3 even more accessible for your allies now with this new C-skill.
  • Valentian Est is a lance flier. Her Tri-Edge Lance gives her Canto and an automatic +3 Atk boost along with a few handy effects when she initiates combat or is near an ally: +5 to all of her stats during combat, true damage based on 20% of the foe's Res, and damage reduction from the foe's first attack by 40%. She also has Iceberg, Atk/Res Push 4, and the new Flow Feather 3 skill.
    • Flow Feather 3 lets the unit neutralize effects that would prevent their follow-up attacks as long as they initiate combat. It also lets the unit deal true damage based on 70% of the difference between the foe and unit's Res stats along with 70% damage reduction from the foe as long as the unit's Spd is at a certain threshold. Seems like this skill will be most useful for flying units with lots of Res and Spd.
  • Kamui is the 4-star demote of the banner and an infantry sword user. He has an inheritable weapon called the Up-Front Blade+ that gives the unit a +5 boost to their Atk/Spd and cancels any penalties they have on those stats as long as the foe has 75% HP or higher. He also has Luna, Spd/Def Ideal 3, and Atk/Def Oath 3 in his base skill kit.
  • Atlas is another 4-star demote that will initially be obtained in quests. Not much is kwown about him other than he is an infantry axe user. Axes may be non existent in SoV, but him wielding an axe is a reference to his character: he is a lumberjack that commonly chops wood.
  • Ymir is a green cavalier manakete whose entire base kit is built around healing. Her Everliving Breath gives her an automatic +3 Atk boost, and it heals 10 HP & neutralizes penalties on all allies within 2 spaces of her and the ally as long as Ymir either uses a Rally or Assist skill or she is the targeted from the latter. As long as her HP is 25% or higher, her weapon also gives her a +5 boost to all of her stats during combat and a guaranteed follow-up attack. Her base skill also has Rally Up Atk+. Atk/Res Unity, A/R Near Trace 3, and Everliving Domain.
    • Everliving Domain is her exclusive C-skill that provides a +4 Def/Res boost and a Miracle to her and her allies during combat as long as she is near an ally.
  • Brigand Boss will be the GHB, so his appearance in the CYL voting these past few years comes full circle.
This banner is an interesting mixed bag of sorts with the choice of characters. Celica as an Ascended Hero was an unexpected, and I wish Grieth was the bandit to get the GHB treatment instead (he is essentially the main antagonist for the 1st half of Celica's route and was a fun character). I'm happy Atlas is finally in the game though, and I'm also glad that he is wielding an axe. I think I'm going to try and max merge him and maybe try to pull Ymir if possible.

The Choose Your Legends banner should be arriving next month as the next New Heroes banner, so that will be worth looking forward to.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
That was quick:

Well, Askr certainly got his addition to the summoning pool very quickly for a Male Heroes OC, unlike Freyjr and normal Fafnir who still have yet to appear in the normal summoning pool.

Askr is a Light Mythic Hero and a colorless infantry beast unit similar to Ash. His Illuminating Horn gives him a slaying effect along with a number of handy effects when he initiates combat or is near an ally: +5 to all of his stats during combat, a guaranteed follow-up attack, a Def-based true damage, and a Def-based damage reduction. Of course, it also gives him the usual infantry beast bonuses when transformed. His base skill kit also includes Bonfire, Atk/Def Ideal 4, Atk/Def Bulwark 3, and Opened Domain.
  • Atk/Def Bulwark 3 is a brand new B-skill that basically works as a better Detailed Report (the exclusive skill of Gatekeeper) minus the Warp Denial effect and the addition of Atk/Def debuff of 4 on the foe during combat along with 7 HP recovered for the unit after combat.
  • Opened Domain is Askr's exclusive C-skill. It provides Resonance Blades and Resonance Shield effects (so basically, the two combined +4 to all stats) and Special cooldown -1 to all allies within two spaces of him that are from a different title. It's a more powered-up Drive skill, and a very powerful one at that.
The other units to pull in this banner are Legendary Nanna, Plumeria, Ascended Mareeta, Legendary Dimitri, Peony, Seiros, Legendary Celica, Ótr, Arthur, Ashera, and Medeus.

I like Askr a lot from his design and his proper introduction in the last Heroes story chapter, so I'm probably pulling for him. Hopefully, he won't deplete all of my orbs for the CYL5 banner in the coming weeks.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
First Feh Channel of the month:

So let's see here:
  • We got more or less the usual rewards for half-year anniversary with additional orbs, Dragon Flowers, banner reruns, etc., but this time, one of the free rewards can also be a Forma Soul from those new AR quests it seems.
  • The new Hero Fest banner features the featured characters from last year's Tempest Trials+ with Muspell, Nifl, Ascended Laegjarn, and Ascended Fjorm. This is the first Heroes Fest banner to feature Ascended Heroes, so that's pretty cool.
  • The pirates banner we got around this time of year is now replaced with a special thieves-themed banner. The banner includes Cath as a blue tome cavalier, Leila as a red tome flier, Sothe as a green dagger flier and the 4-star demote of the banner, Rickard as a red sword flier and the TT reward unit, and Nina+Kagero as the Duo unit.
    • Sothe and Rickard notably have inheritable weapons that seem to function as Canto Sword and Canto Lance respectively.
    • Duo Nina+Kagero also notably have the brand new Chill Def/Res 3 skill, which is the power crept version of the Tier 3 B-skill of the same name. It is also the first time we're getting tier 4 B-skills, which something tells me we'll see more of in the coming CYL5 banner.
  • Legendary Alm and Naga are the next Legendary and Mythic Heroes to get Legendary and Mythic Remixes respectively. Legendary Alm notably gains Time's Pulse 3 and an improvement to his Lunar Flash special that neutralizes damage reduction effects, while Naga notably gains Dive Bomb 3 and an improvement to her Divine Fang weapon that now provides an additional +6 Atk/Spd boost and a guaranteed follow-up attack to nearby allies.
  • More Heroes will be added to weekly revivals. One of which is notably Duo Ephraim, finally freeing him from being that extremely rare unit to pull in some occasional banners.
  • A new game mode called Binding Worlds that functions very similar to the Forma event, but the difference here is that you can swap the default units you are presented with units other player's have trained.
Not bad for a Feh Channel, but I'm more looking forward to the CYL5 Feh Channel in the coming weeks. Excited to see how Brave Chrom will turn out.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
insert Persona 5 joke here:

Now that we have a better look at the new units skills:
  • Cath's Lofty Leaflet gives her an automatic +3 Spd boost, Canto, and a few handy effects when the foe's HP is at least at half or higher: +6 to her Atk/Spd during combat, true damage based on her Spd, and sort of a bonus-penalty reversal between her and her foe when the foe has a bonus. She has Draw Back, Atk/Spd Push 4, the new Atk/Res Snag 3 skill, and Blue Feud 3.
  • Leila's Soothing Sent accelerates her Special trigger and a new Canto effect that lets her retreat to a space adjacent to an ally. The weapon also gives her +6 boost to her Atk/Spd during combat when her HP is 25% or higher, counterattack negation on the foe when she has the higher Spd stat, and a stronger Savage Blow when her HP is 25% or higher after she attacks. She also has Moonbow, Swift Sparrow 3, and the new Def/Res Smoke 4 C-skill that applies a -7 debuff to both stats on the respective foes, a +6 Atk to the unit and nearby allies, and Pathfinder for the unit.
  • Along with Canto, Sothe's Florid Knife+ gives him a +5 boost to his Atk/Spd during combat when the foe has 75% or more HP. Sothe's base skill kit also has Harsh Command+, Swift Sparrow 2, and Atk/Def Rein 3.
  • Duo Nina+Kagero's Shadow Quill provides an automatic +3 Atk boost and a new Canto effect that lets them retreat to their starting position from the beginning of the turn. The weapon also has adaptive damage if they initiate combat or they are near an ally and true damage based on total of the greater between the unit's current bonus or the foe's current penalty on any of their stats. Their base skill kit also has Lethality, Atk/Spd Catch 4, the new Chill Def/Res 3 that now applies the same debuff to foes near the targeted foe, and C Feud 3. Their Duo skill gives them extra movement while inflicting a -7 debuff on all stats and Panic on foes that are within cardinal directions or already have a Penalty, and it can be reused every other turn.
  • Judging by Sothe's weapon, Rickard's sword will likely also that special Atk/Spd boost effect along with Canto.
Probably going to skip this banner in favor of the CYL5 one coming up very soon.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
And here they are:

Here's the character trailer that shows all of their skills in-depth:

Since Feh already explained the unique weapons & skills of each of these units, I won't delve too much into analyzing them other than just a few things I noticed:
  • Brave Female Byleth is a colorless tome flier. Her weapon is designed for her to dish out her unique Special, Divine Pulse, as quickly as possible, and said special can both boost her damage and reduce damage she receives depending on her Speed. Along with Atk/Spd Catch 4 and Spd/Res Hold, her base skill kit also has the new Spd Preempt 3 B-skill that debuffs the foe's speed by 4 during combat and applies Vantage against ranged foes as long as the unit's Spd is higher than the foe's.
    • Outfit-wise, I dig her Sothis look. Honestly her best appearance in Heroes so far from an aesthetic standpoint.
  • Brave Seliph is a sword cavalier much like his Legendary incarnation. His base skill kit is designed to make him more destructive the more he moves across the map. His C-skill that can grant him 4-movement to maximize the effects of both his weapon, Holytide Tyrfing, and the new Atk/Spd Clash 4 A-skill. His base skill kit also has Luna and Lull Spd/Def 3, and he also has a built in Miracle from his weapon.
    • Outfit-wise, he has his father's costume. Not much to say about that since family outfits are a theme with these Brave alts, but I enjoy his art here.
  • Brave Adult Tiki is a green infantry manakete. Her Remote Breath is effective against dragons, buffs all of her stats when she's near her allies, and can let her trigger her next Special faster while also applying a Guard effect on the foe depending on her Res stat. Both the new Atk/Res Finish 4 A-skill and her unique New Divinity B-skill also capitalize on some handy effects when her Res is high enough. She also has Glimmer and Def/Res Menace in her base skill kit.
    • Outfit-wise, it's kinda underwhelming. The main appeal of Adult Tiki getting a Brave alt was so that IS could take a break from making another Young Tiki alt. Here, they gave Adult Tiki her kid costume again, and it looks so off that it is easy to mistake her for her young alt at first glance. I think it would've been cooler if her Brave alt was based on another prominent Archanean manakete like Naga (or maybe even Mila since Tiki is found on the continent of Valentia in the Awakening games). Oh well, at least her getting a Brave alt should help convince IS to give her adult form more seasonal alts in the future.
  • Brave Chrom is a lance cavalier. His weapon, Geirdriful, has armor-effective damage and can boost all of his stats based on how many Bonuses and Penalties are on him. A Fate Changed is his unique position assist skill that works much like his Legendary/Duo versions but applies the Bonus from the targeted ally onto himself as well. His base skill kit also has Surge Sparrow, S/D Near Trace 3, and the new Inf. Spd Tactic C-skill. The last of these skills is an enhanced of the tactic skill of the same name but applies Null Follow-Up to infantry allies. In some ways, it feels like he is a much stronger version of Brave Eirika, but since he does not come with a Special in his base skill kit, he has the versatility. Seems like a unit who would make great use of either Aether or Galeforce.
    • Outfit-wise, it's his promotion outfit from Awakening drawn by Yusuke Kozaki. Not the best art from Kozaki of Chrom's promoted outfit, but still a good one. I was hoping Chrom would get his promoted outfit and wield a lance for his promoted outfit, so IS delivered on both fronts for me.
  • Jeralt will be the GHB for the banner. Kinda surprised he makes his first appearance in this banner and not a Valentine's banner that's focused on the lords and their fathers/mothers, but hey, his popularity speaks for itself.
Definitely going for Brave Chrom for my free pull since he is my favorite lord & the one I wanted to win a CYL for a while, and then I will go with Brave Adult Tiki for my first Spark. Brave Seliph will be my 3rd spark when I have the orbs, followed by Brave Female Byleth for last. Honestly, this is a pretty neat CYL banner.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
More FE4 representation:

I really like the fact they brought back Deirdre's original Heroes artist for her Legendary art. That same artist also did Julia's original Heroes art.

A blue infantry mage, Legendary Deirdre wields the Spirit Forest Writ. It's a hefty neat tome with dragon effective damage, special trigger acceleration, and a few other handy effects when she is near an ally: these effects include an Atk/Res debuff of 6, a guaranteed follow-up attack, disabling adaptive damage, and an additional penalty on the foe's Atk/Res as long as her Res stat is higher than her foe's. She also has a unique Special called Circlet of Balance that boost her Special damage by 40% of her Res and a built-in Miracle. The Miracle effect triggers when either her or her foe's Special triggers or is about to trigger and if her or the foe attack from a range of 2. Her base skill kit also has Still Water 4, the new Atk/Res Tempo 3 skill, and Atk/Res Menace.

Judging by her base skill kit, I'm going to guess she will have a similar stat spread to the likes of regular Julia and Legendary Lilina: very high Atk and Res but low Spd and Def, but the Atk will be high enough to make her a strong nuke.

The other units to pull in this banner are Legendary Sleigh, Glazus, Hugh, Legendary Fae, Legendary Myrrh, Triandra, Thórr, Fallen Gustav, Legendary Corrin, Ash, and Fallen Rhea.

Decent banner for some skill fodder. Might try to pull from this once I replenish some orbs from the CYL6 banner.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
New banner's pretty... FIERY.

ba dum tsh

Interesting choices for a banner revolving around the Flame tribe from Fates. I didn't recognize Tana and Peony in that initial art.
  • We've got another Lyn alt, and this time she is an Infantry lance. Her Firelight Lance has a Slaying effect along with Spectrum +5 and true damage based on the foe's Atk when her HP is 25% or higher as well as a Guard effect as long as she doubles and a Joint Drive cool down effect for herself and her allies when her HP is 25% or higher. She has a new special called Godlike Reflexes that applies true damage based on Spd as long as she doubles and damage reduction when her Special triggers. She also has a new A-skill exclusive to her, Verdict of Sacae, that can boost all of her stats up to +12, +5 true damage, and healing 7 HP for herself dealing damage to the foe. She also Shield Pulse 3 and Spd Smoke 4 in her default skill kit.
  • Múspell gets his first alt as a colorless manakete cavalier. His Breath of Flame has a Slaying effect along with a Lull Atk-like effect, a guaranteed follow-up attack, and ignores 50% of non-special damage reduction; the latter three effects trigger when he initiates combat or is near an ally. He also has Moonbow, Atk/Def Catch 4, the new and upgraded Dragon's Wrath 4 B-skill, and his signature Domain of Flame C-skill.
  • As expected from a Flame Tribe, Rinkah appears here, but surprisingly, she is the 4-star demote. An infantry sword user, she has an inheritable sword called the Flame Gunbai+ that gives the unit a +5 boost to their Atk/Def and a penalty on the foe's Atk/Def based on the foe's Defense as long as the unit's HP is 25% or higher. She also has Pivot, Atk/Spd Ideal 3, and Odd-Tempest 3, the last of which makes her good skill fodder for.
  • Tana+Peony are the Harmonic Duo unit of this banner. They are a green dagger flier unit wielding the Kindling Taiko, a weapon with some cool effects: Slaying, a Joint Drive Canto effect, +6 to their Atk/Spd during combat when their HP is 25% or higher along with half of Null Follow-up 3, and a bonus to their Atk along with an Atk penalty onto their foe as long as they are not facing a red foe. Their base skill kit also has Atk/Spd Catch 4, Windsweep 3, and the new Spd/Def Hold, the upgrade to Spd/Def Rein.
    • Their Harmonic effect is the dancer-like effect for allies from the same game as them along with Resonance Blades.
  • Not much is known about Mordecai other than he is the TT reward unit of the banner and a green infantry beast unit.
Pretty strong units in this banner.

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
New banner's pretty... FIERY.

ba dum tsh

I find a bit sad that Rinkah is the one that ended up in the demote slot, considering she is the Flame Tribe character in this whole line up and her artwork is as high quality as the rest, in fact I think is my second favorite after Muspell.

I think I'm gonna skip this time, though I'm definitely considering sparking for Muspell whenever he comes backs in a Double Special.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Okay, so I had to come back here when I saw the new Rearmed Hero Lif. Cause like, man, after seeing the concept and it in action, that is an amazing solution for outdated PRF/PRF-less Heroes. Not only do you give your outdated Heroes an incredibly powerful PRF weapon and whatever skills you want to give, but you keep the Rearmed Hero and can still use them for battles, Merges and whatnot. And you can do the Arcane Inheritance with each copy of the Rearmed Hero you get. Considering how easy it is to get Orbs, this is surprisingly F2P friendly.

The only downside to the PRF weapon is that it cannot be used with PRF skills, like Gray Waves or PRF A/B/C skills. Ironic when they used Legendary Ike as an example for the weapon. But anyway, depending on the Hero and PRF Skill, it doesn't allow that character to have both an absurdly powerful weapon to go with an absurdly powerful skill, most likely for balance reasons. Which could allow outdated Heroes to catch up a bit better to newer characters.

But still, this is a very good way of catching up outdated Heroes to newer Heroes and it's quite F2P-friendly too. I'm surprisingly excited to see what they will do for future Rearmed Heroes.

Edit: If there's any possibility of Rearmed Weapons, I certainly hope we see some of the Legendary Weapons that could be equipped by anyone in past games. Would be cool to see something like Excalibur, Gleipnir, Nidhogg, Ganglari, etc.

Last edited:
Top Bottom