• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning Mafia - Game Over!!!

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Stupid question, lemme rephrase that.

You have a gun with one bullet and are standing in front of Kuz and Ghebdancer. Who do you choose and why?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'd probz go Ghebdancer cuz his 59 is kinda unsettling and making me think Ghebscum from what I remember. But I don't have any thought of Kuzscum atm. Based solely on the incaps, it's a titload of WIFOM, but if anything it can easily point to you. By your logic, you should have been capped, correct? So scumRyker's team wouldn't cap themselves obv, and the obvious choice is either of Kuz or Gheb since you're out of the picture. And then bang, you choose Gheb, other team chooses Kuz. I'm inclined to believe that the team that picked Kuz has noobs who are scared of Kuztown for now. Circus looks like town, mostly cuz I see a lot of his play the train of thought in line with mine. I don't get the sudden turn on Gheb (pre post 59, but even that's kinda meh), and he just seems pre' towny the way he handled that.
I can accept that to the incap question.

What about 59 reminds you of Ghebscum?

What do you think of Kuz's math and my analysis of it?

Would you be willing to lynch one and not save the other if everyone else agreed on it, or would you fight for one (assuming Kuz)?

What about the way Circus handled that is towny?

Aside from your answer to my "based on incap" question, you just said **** without backing it up. Fix it.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Stupid question, lemme rephrase that.

You have a gun with one bullet and are standing in front of Kuz and Ghebdancer. Who do you choose and why?
Kuz or Gheb? Understand that I want to give you this answer because it furthers my goal for the day. We'll get to it in a second after you finish clarifying things for me.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
No, that logic is ****ing ugly.

Hey guys, let's not lynch scum so we have less chance of town getting hit by incaps. Put the numbers that lead you to that conclusion out there so I can call you a ****ing liar.

The only time I would NOT uncap is if the numbers line up in a MyLo situation. It's infinitely better to get the information out there and give up the gain from flips later on when there's more for you to pull from.

Do you disagree?
You're ****ing ugly. Got em'

Don't even try and start this with me Ryker. You know the mechanics of this setup are very different and thus my suggestion is not the same as suggesting the same as a NL. Stop strawmanning and try to use that brain of yours to actually think through a scenario.

If my scumpick lines up with an incap target that will not stop me from lynching them.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer

Don't even try and start this with me Ryker. You know the mechanics of this setup are very different and thus my suggestion is not the same as suggesting the same as a NL. Stop strawmanning and try to use that brain of yours to actually think through a scenario.

If my scumpick lines up with an incap target that will not stop me from lynching them.
No. Don't YOU even try to START with me. You cannot just push this past me. You're putting a snake in my boot instead of addressing my argument. You're telling me to think instead of actually defending your "mathematical" conclusion.

I do that to people, people don't do that to me.

Show me how you're right. You're not gonna bull**** past me. LEGGO!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Either Kuz or Gheb.

Will answer your above questions in a minute, gotta get dat cold cut combo from subway.
Mhm, dat cold cut.

Anyway, read on me as I'm sitting here with the most to talk about at the moment?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Give me reasons. You don't have the luxury of sitting there and dancing the razor's edge this game. You gave that up when you posted that bull**** about No Lynching being a good plan.

Unvote Uncap

What do we think about letting both die and lynching elsewhere? Perfectly alright with that as I like neither of them.
I do have that luxury and I will use it however I want. I will be uncapped over Samurai so I'm not worried about it. Samurai is scum for reasoning already stated. Anything else would be unfounded since there simply isn't enough content for a full read.

Funny that you're grilling me for not giving adequate reasoning for Samurai scum when you've yet to provide anything yourself.

And don't even try to assume a leadership tone in this situation. Just because town has a decision to make doesn't mean you're leading them to a decision.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I do have that luxury and I will use it however I want. I will be uncapped over Samurai so I'm not worried about it. Samurai is scum for reasoning already stated. Anything else would be unfounded since there simply isn't enough content for a full read.
Man, dat challenge? Aimed at me? Didn't work out so well in U'Tricked. How I about I see your challenge and raise you a call-out.

I will say, right now, that you will not make it through this phase if you continue giving half stances and not explaining your ****.

Funny that you're grilling me for not giving adequate reasoning for Samurai scum when you've yet to provide anything yourself.
Really?

HEY GORF!

Am I not giving anything yet? I feel I've been doing plenty of providing for this point in the game.

And don't even try to assume a leadership tone in this situation. Just because town has a decision to make doesn't mean you're leading them to a decision.

Sorry pal, but I can and will. Or you could stop me, which would make this day one even more fun.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Kuz, you are attempting to discredit me without addressing me. You know I won't let you do that. You give me what I want, or you can die.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer

Stop sucking Ryker's ****. You're better than that.
For the record this is me establishing that Kuz isn't addressing what I'm saying and is instead insulting me and trying to make others not listen to me.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Circus, friendly friend, I see you viewing! You have a gun with one bullet. Me or Kuz? Kuz or Ghebdancer? Ghebdancer or me?

Hey Sworddancer, I see you to! Me or Kuz? Give me a why on it and analysis of both of our play thus far.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Not playing Smash tonight anymore. Will be playing LoL later.

We got time, Kuz, gimmie the low-down. I want three reads and I want them explained. Don't care who as long as two aren't straight null.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
You. In every scenario, including Kuz or HipSam.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Doing math HW inbetween posts which is why I'm not responding. Will get at everything after this is done.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
One of the people who is "INcapped".

Why would we only lynch them Joey? Why would we not let them die AND go elsewhere? Show your logical processes.
Is this a joke, or am I missing something with the term "incapped" or "uncapped"...?

#HBC | Gorf

Ryker said:
What about 59 reminds you of Ghebscum?
The third line, the one where he asks Kuz where the case is on em, kinda made me think Dissidia, where he spent time being what I can only describe as a motivational speaker, rather than doing anything. It's a feel bro, and if I had to choose right now, it's him and it's cuz of that (albeit not too substantial) reasoning.

Ryker said:
What do you think of Kuz's math and my analysis of it?
As far as alignment, I get a clash-of-heads read. It helps with a town read on you, cuz I'm sure scumRyker wouldn't waste time knitpicking something like that.

Ryker said:
Would you be willing to lynch one and not save the other if everyone else agreed on it, or would you fight for one (assuming Kuz)?
I'd probably fight for Kuz, actually. Nothing about him reads scum to me, and he's obviously good enough for at least one scum team to find threatening (:troll:). A not-scummy Kuz is definitely one that I'd fight to keep alive.

Ryker said:
What about the way Circus handled that is towny?
Just about everything, if not EVERYTHING, he did was aligning with what I was thinking about when I was reading it. And no I probz don't wanna divulge into what "everything" is, just saving you time for when you inevitably ask.

Hipster Samurai

Smash Rookie
Right then. So basically one of Kuzi or me has to die toDay. Well then this choice is pretty obvious for me.

uncap HipSam

Circus, friendly friend, I see you viewing! You have a gun with one bullet. Me or Kuz? Kuz or Ghebdancer? Ghebdancer or me?

Hey Sworddancer, I see you to! Me or Kuz? Give me a why on it and analysis of both of our play thus far.
If it was just between killing one of you two? Then Kuz. You seem to have immediately came into the game to make connections by asking clear cut questions. Kuzi hasn't done this. Instead he just decided that we're scum based off of one post, which he didn't even explain. No matter how you interpret our 12, it is a pretty weak reason to find us scummy. Also, Kuzi is challenging you, but he would do that as scum anyways, especially given the situation he's in, so that's a null point.

#HBC | Gorf

Ryker said:
HEY GORF!

Am I not giving anything yet? I feel I've been doing plenty of providing for this point in the game.
I mean I guess you're trying to generate content, but you're going at it like a ****** and at this point I'd rather seat Kuz as a leader over you... Even though I kinda wanted to lead :c...

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Right then. So basically one of Kuzi or me has to die toDay. Well then this choice is pretty obvious for me.

uncap HipSam
Very surprised no one came sprinting into the thread to comment on the redundancy of this.

Also, Kuzi is challenging you, but he would do that as scum anyways, especially given the situation he's in, so that's a null point.
And this. What was the point of even posing this if you were just going to conclude that I would do it as either alignment?

Your reasoning on Ryker is also pretty bad. Anyone can ask clear cut questions. That's not difficult and you should know better than to give credit to Ryker for that reasoning, especially with how much experience he has. If anything, I would have thought someone of your perceptiveness would be a little thrown off by the fact that Ryker is turning everything into ultimatums and that his questions have no point to then. They're just whimsical attempts to give the appearance of producing content.

But instead you're a fan of his clear cut questions. Talk about superficial reasoning.

#HBC | Gorf

Hip said:
How did you guys (Joey/Gord) come to these reads already?
For the most part they're just feels. I'm being asked for a read, it's better to give what I got than to put a finger in my bum and say "idunno"

Hipster Samurai

Smash Rookie
Very surprised no one came sprinting into the thread to comment on the redundancy of this.

What a lame point to make. So what if what I said was a little redundant.

And this. What was the point of even posing this if you were just going to conclude that I would do it as either alignment
Because I was asked to pick between killing you or Ryker? Ryker has done some pro-town actions thus far, you haven't. Thus the choice for me to make was easy.

Your reasoning on Ryker is also pretty bad. Anyone can ask clear cut questions. That's not difficult and you should know better than to give credit to Ryker for that reasoning, especially with how much experience he has. If anything, I would have thought someone of your perceptiveness would be a little thrown off by the fact that Ryker is turning everything into ultimatums and that his questions have no point to then. They're just whimsical attempts to give the appearance of producing content.

But instead you're a fan of his clear cut questions. Talk about superficial reasoning.
Yeah, what of it? The Day just started hours ago. I'm asked to pick between two players, so obviously I went with the one who has done something pro town, as opposed to the one who hasn't. So I ask, what do you expect of me? Don't hold me to some artificial stranded that I can't even meet yet.

Btw his questions do have a point, and that is to make people take stances, obviously.

#HBC | Gorf

Hip said:
Btw his questions do have a point, and that is to make people take stances, obviously.
But like... stances on WHAT? His accusations are dry, and forcing people to take a stance cause forced reads... Ask Brosuke about his opinion on those types of questions.

Hipster Samurai

Smash Rookie
EBWOP: Err, screwed up that formatting, here it is fixed:

What a lame point to make. So what if what I said was a little redundant?

And this. What was the point of even posing this if you were just going to conclude that I would do it as either alignment?
Because I was asked to pick between killing you or Ryker? Ryker has done some pro-town actions thus far, you haven't. Thus the choice for me to make was easy.

Yeah, what of it? The Day just started hours ago. I'm asked to pick between two players, so obviously I went with the one who has done something pro town, as opposed to the one who hasn't. So I ask, what do you expect of me? Don't hold me to some artificial stranded that I can't even meet yet.

Hipster Samurai

Smash Rookie
But like... stances on WHAT? His accusations are dry, and forcing people to take a stance cause forced reads... Ask Brosuke about his opinion on those types of questions.
What's wrong with forcing people to provide a read? Forcing stances (possibly) gives people something to work on, and it may create connections down the road.

What are your feelings then, Gord? Do you think that Ryker is just faking it (as that is what you seem to be implying)?

Top Bottom