• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning Mafia - Game Over!!!

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Don't avoid the point I'm making here.

Your vote is useless on Ryker. It's fake pressure and fruitless. Join me in a KeviM lynch, we should off him today.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Vote: KevinM

I'm down with that.

But I hope you're not giving Ryker extra rope because you're bros with him or whatever you kids are calling it these days.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Hipster your case is going nowhere and I honestly see no merit in your push for either July or me, so why don't you join us?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Unvote Vote KevM

Unvote Vote Joey

Unvote Vote Brosuke

Will be fine moving anywhere in this margin, preference order from bottom up. But I like my vote where it's at atm. Let's get some votes here guys!

@Mod, I second that request for a no voting thing at the bottom.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Unvote Vote KevM

Unvote Vote Joey

Unvote Vote Brosuke

Will be fine moving anywhere in this margin, preference order from bottom up. But I like my vote where it's at atm. Let's get some votes here guys!

@Mod, I second that request for a no voting thing at the bottom.
If you're gonna fluctuate between those three, you better get some solid foundation for leaving your vote parked on my terrain, or else join a better cause.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Hi, don't post in this thread, this is an ongoing mafia game.

#HBC | Gorf

Brosuke said:
If you're gonna fluctuate between those three, you better get some solid foundation for leaving your vote parked on my terrain, or else join a better cause.
Solid, what a funny term, mostly cuz what's solid to one may not be to another, amirite?

Thing is, mang, I've already pleaded my case as to why I don't like your play, and people have the same mindset in the thought of you being scum. We got 24 hours mang, and plenty of time for people to go to x or y wagon.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
No, you didn't plead *****.

What you did is post something, I replied to it, and then you left it to die. Pick up where you left off before I let you off.

For you and Gheb,
If you're gonna come at me, come at me good. Show me everything and I'll show you more.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Just to throw my thoughts out into the open about why I don't like HipSam v July: there just isn't enough substance in the argument for there to be continued conflict. I particularly dislike HipSam for his vote on July in the first place because I don't think July's first post stating dislike for HipSam had enough scummy material to warrant such a reaction. His jump on that post looked fake and his points were reaching. I thought the interaction would end with that, however, but July picked up the argument and kept arguing it beyond its capacity. Everything about the initial points have been discussed several times over yet the argument continues to drag on in full force way longer than a TvT argument of this caliber would have lasted. Both HipSam and July are guilty of unnecessarily sparking the thing back up if you look at the tone and material of what is being discussed. Either it is a SvS thing where both players are trying to distance while still give the impression that HipSam is doing something to help him survive through the day or, more likely, one of them is scum and is desperately trying to appear consistent by continuing his or her push long after there was substance to. The reason I'm not particularly concerned with diagnosing which one it is, is because HipSam is dying toDay anyway. The reason I wanted the July lynch was because one of those two definitely holds a scum (if not both) and a July lynch plus a HipSam death would net me that. If I had to say right now which one I thought scummier it would honestly be a toss up. I really dislike HipSam from his play during the beginning of the Day and his initial posts on July (especially his first one) reeked terribly. However, the bait I left for July to take (my vote on her), was ignored in July's recent post. Not only does she continue to do things I accuse her for above, she doesn't even comment on my views on her alignment, which bugs the **** out of me. She gives reads but somehow manages to forget me despite my slot being the forefront of uncap discussion. She also has a town read on me, which literally makes no sense with the way I've been playing thus far. It's not only that she finds HipSam scummy and thus thinks he's a better uncap target, it's that she actually has me as a town read. I know July's though process and I know how she likes to interact as both alignments, and this right here is textbook safe play. As town, she's logical and usually reads me as town when I'm playing openly, giving stances and reads at will. When I'm reserved she often reads this as scum (and is sometimes right) and calls me out on it accordingly (check Halloween Party Mafia. She successfully tunneled my slot into the ground). Her continued negligence of my existence this game speaks loads on her alignment and I heavily dislike it. The questions that accompany her walls also bother me because, like Ryker's, they have no purpose. She's so intent on maintaining this wall war with HipSam that she's negligent of most everything else but then slips in questions at the end of her walls that she does not follow up on in actual discussion.

Straight up, I hate their interaction and want both dead. Other musings coming in a second.

#HBC | Gorf

Kuz that post is impossible to read.

@Bro actually I replied to your reply, you replied to THAT reply, and then I digressed. Do I still feel the same way about you as what I did when I first voiced suspicion of you? No, not really, I feel less so. But I just can't see townie intent on much of anything from you pre your wall of response. Plus, if appeal to your lynch doesn't follow through, I'm sure that appeal to Joey's will. He's been mad scummy AND inactive (challenge me if I'm wrong when I say that). And then if, of course, that one falls through, I'll take a warm seat on dat KevM wagon for ya. Sound good bro?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
HipSam said:
Anyways, the thing with Kuzi that bothers me is the fact that I find that he has forced interpreted everything we've done so far as scummy. I know that obviously he wants us to die toDay regardless of alignment, but the fact that he prettty much has had us as instant scum for petty reasoning strikes me as unfair. For this half of the hydra, he leans scum (the other half is indifferent to Kuz right now) for this reason.
I have not force interpreted anything. You 12 was scummy in that you said "you should deffo incap us, not Kuz :glare:" which, yeah, is light-hearted discussion, but it also show you're thinking about your survival. I came into this day trying to find scum with my survival as a second priority. As scum that's pretty much all you would be worried about while as town you would have less reason to even bring the issue up. This isn't condemning in itself because I myself want to survive as well, as any townie would want to vs. an unknown quantity in this situation. However, the fact that you even felt the need to bring it up in the first place combined with your re-statement of this obvious concept in 105 and your reaching post on July set off red flags which warranted my vote on your slot.

#HBC | Gorf

I'm giving it time mang, I'm home all day after school, plenty'a time before dat deadline and plenty'a time for people who haven't been here to voice their opinion mang.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
HipSam said:
Kuz, on the other hand, is a detriment to town, straight-up and anybody who thinks that he should survive toDay given how he's played is ********. The only justification for choosing him over me is if you think I'm scum but that seems to be more of a conformist, opportunistic stance than a well backed-up one at the moment.
Where did this change in stance come from? I've been pretty vocal that I'm swamped with work and not in thread. My play hasn't been ********, it's just not been up to my normal quality due to me not being here. From your last post Sword said your side of the slot didn't care about me for the moment, now you're trying to dismiss my play as being a detriment to town and gain uncap votes from it.

Gross.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Xonar you wanted my thoughts on why July is scum and there they are. If you chose to skim that post because it was long, actually read it. If you actually read it, thoughts.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I can definitely see where you're coming from but it's 5am so I'll give it all some more thought tomorrow.

Can see July more than HipSam is the first thing I thought though.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
My instinct when I read the incaps at the start of the Day was to save Kuz. The play from both he and HipSam so far has backed up that gut feeling. My uncap isn't set in stone, but I'm certainly biased toward Kuz at this point. HipSam might be scum. Pretty confident Kuz is not. Right now.
Disregarding all posts that came after this, explain to me how you formed your semi-town read on my play up until this point. Give me the logic behind your decision.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Is it even worth reading today or should I wait until tonight (if I'm still alive)?

I've read the past page, and it's me, Brosuke, July, or KevinM as our possible lynches?

Uncap: Kuz

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Just to throw my thoughts out into the open about why I don't like HipSam v July:

There just isn't enough substance in the argument for there to be continued conflict. I particularly dislike HipSam for his vote on July in the first place because I don't think July's first post stating dislike for HipSam had enough scummy material to warrant such a reaction. His jump on that post looked fake and his points were reaching.

I thought the interaction would end with that, however, but July picked up the argument and kept arguing it beyond its capacity. Everything about the initial points have been discussed several times over yet the argument continues to drag on in full force way longer than a TvT argument of this caliber would have lasted.

Both HipSam and July are guilty of unnecessarily sparking the thing back up if you look at the tone and material of what is being discussed. Either it is a SvS thing where both players are trying to distance while still give the impression that HipSam is doing something to help him survive through the day or, more likely, one of them is scum and is desperately trying to appear consistent by continuing his or her push long after there was substance to.

The reason I'm not particularly concerned with diagnosing which one it is, is because HipSam is dying toDay anyway. The reason I wanted the July lynch was because one of those two definitely holds a scum (if not both) and a July lynch plus a HipSam death would net me that. If I had to say right now which one I thought scummier it would honestly be a toss up.

I really dislike HipSam from his play during the beginning of the Day and his initial posts on July (especially his first one) reeked terribly. However, the bait I left for July to take (my vote on her), was ignored in July's recent post. Not only does she continue to do things I accuse her for above, she doesn't even comment on my views on her alignment, which bugs the **** out of me. She gives reads but somehow manages to forget me despite my slot being the forefront of uncap discussion.

She also has a town read on me, which literally makes no sense with the way I've been playing thus far. It's not only that she finds HipSam scummy and thus thinks he's a better uncap target, it's that she actually has me as a town read.

I know July's though process and I know how she likes to interact as both alignments, and this right here is textbook safe play. As town, she's logical and usually reads me as town when I'm playing openly, giving stances and reads at will.

When I'm reserved she often reads this as scum (and is sometimes right) and calls me out on it accordingly (check Halloween Party Mafia. She successfully tunneled my slot into the ground). Her continued negligence of my existence this game speaks loads on her alignment and I heavily dislike it.

The questions that accompany her walls also bother me because, like Ryker's, they have no purpose. She's so intent on maintaining this wall war with HipSam that she's negligent of most everything else but then slips in questions at the end of her walls that she does not follow up on in actual discussion.

Straight up, I hate their interaction and want both dead. Other musings coming in a second.
Made it so I could actually read it o-o'.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Xonar isn't being lynched.

KevM and July are realistic lynches. Would be fine with KevM at deadline but July is the lynch.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I haven't been here, so I would understand why people would want me lynched. I wouldn't have anything to defend myself with, so I would also understand that part of it. I don't think theres anything I can do to stop a lynch on me at this point since I forgot this game existed XD.

Basically, I'd be a little sad but I'd understand why.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Alright. Do you have any scumreads at the moment? If you havn't read how were you able to discern I was a better uncap target than HipSam?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I think Gord was my scum read. I didn't like Brosuke, either.

I don't remember anything that hipster did, while I remember liking you vs Ryker.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
If that's Sworddancer then you know my views on my own involvement in D1. That should answer that for you.

Top Bottom