• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning 2: DC Comics vs Pokemon Conquest Game over DC Comics Wins!

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
more questions, work with me here.

what makes you doubt I'm cleared by Gova when he explicitly says I am without even prompting.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
**** it.

Vote gorf

Marshy you can burn today or tomorrow. It doesn't matter. If you screw town to give a scum scary or vult the game then whatever. I just don't see you doing it. You want Gorf to win if you cant. Either you're both scum or you're town.

Scary plz vote before gorf and vult hammer. Pick a side.

more questions, work with me here.

what makes you doubt I'm cleared by Gova when he explicitly says I am without even prompting.
well im not SURE he investigated you against. i THOUGHT it was raz but then i pulled that quote from potato. if you can pull something that suggests he compared hollownote (your predecessor) to a townie im listening

Marshy you can burn today or tomorrow. It doesn't matter.
i love you too bro

not sure who he investigated you against* for 2725

@ #HBC | Scary #HBC | Scary

vote gorf man. you believed i was town d3. why not go with your OWN conclusions? you flipped your read due to my slots interactions with flipped scum but dont you realize that connections are easily manipulated by scum?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
If gorf is town, we lynch marshy and then lose. If gorf is DC scum, we lynch hollow note for his defense of dabuz, meaning we lynch vult. I want to lynch him if Gorf flips PC as well. He's not clear and his notion about towns chances is really ****ed up. He knows better. Plz kill him if I die.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
How the hell would he have cleared vult? Investigated raz on n1. You on n2. Died n3. You think he did it n0 with gheb or kantplay and didn't outright tell us? If he had a clear, it would be as obvious as the guilty on yougorf he left.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
I have only skimmed this page, will fully catch up in a sec, really bad internet here. But if you guys are talking about lynching Vult and Gova said "assume he is clear" then I have no doubts he is town. Considering he replaced Hollownote I wouldn't be surprised if Gova did investigate Hollownote at some point cause he was impossble to read otherwise. Either way if someone can post the quote by Gova where he clears Vult just to be completely sure, I'd appreciate it.

lmfao

man ryker every time i think youre halfway decent at this game you go ahead and say something twice as dumb just to **** all over that

whatever tho we can argue about this another time. you made the right vote today so ill just this brief moment of competence from you while its here

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I will have to read this day again to figure out who I want on DC Gorf flip if that is necessary. But for now, gnite.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Vote: Gorf

I was conquest bitches!

I've said this once and I'll say it again. As much as I'd love to win, I'd much rather the other team lose. I couldn't make it happen last time but I'll be damned if I can't make it happen this time.

I was almost gonna give up when it became clear that it was between me n marshy cuz of this, since I'd be incapped toMorrow and lose regardless.

Guys, NL toMorrow. You guys are in mylo. It's the wise ****ing thing to do. Please, like, you don't need to lynch if it means lynching wrong will cost you the game.

I think Ryker's the last scum. Look at how he got on the Raz wagon. The second he figured out that Gova was cop, he made the hop. Sure from a town POV this stunt makes sense since you realize that the guy you're cop reading is telling you to lynch an obvscum. But look at how he treated Raz vs Kantrip. There was NO objective thought regarding which should live. It was **** Kantrip. Sure that was marshy's agenda too, but look at how marshy took the next Day. He saw Raz objectively. Ryker did no such thing. Oh, and isn't it convenient that Raz outed the cop after Ryker made this realization. Smart move calling out to me, DC, I got the message loud and clear to kill Gova when you had Raz send it.

Marshy, had you been in this game from the start maybe I'd have been more self aware with my play. These clowns would've totally stuffed me in the back burner had it not been for you shoving the possibility of me being scum down their throats. I really should've been lynched D2 lol. But gg's. Hopefully you're not scum, but I doubt it.

Ryker scum, if not Vult, if not... Well then looks they win huh?

#HBC | Gorf

unvote

Hell, I wouldn't mind offing somebody we think is DC. I'm claimed scum, so I'll surely be capped going into toMorrow. You guys can make due with me then if you so please, so that you, so that we, can have another opportunity to catch em. Plus I get to live longer and say it took three Days for marshy to lynch me. Doesn't that sound fun?!

If not I'll self vote again and we can move on with our lives.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
I was thinking that a few days ago actually, and that's even considering that a scum player was one of the incaps. Either way lets leave this CASUAL talk for postgame.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Damn. You right.
no

Marshy May have made a mistake because he was too mad to see the obvious, but there is no way you made that mistake when you quoted Gova's post right after he made it.

Ryker is the last scum. Marshy is you don't lynch him tomorrow I'm going get o LOSE it

#HBC | Gorf

It'd be nice if I wasn't but I probz was. Unvoted on the off chance that you guys are actually both willing to work with me and on the off chance that I'm NOT hammered, even though I think marshy + ryker + scary + me = the vote count when I hammered.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
no

Marshy May have made a mistake because he was too mad to see the obvious, but there is no way you made that mistake when you quoted Gova's post right after he made it.

Ryker is the last scum. Marshy is you don't lynch him tomorrow I'm going get o LOSE it
If you do lynch me tomorrow, you're going to lose it.

I'm going to stand on the ground that there's no way I would actively try and lynch scum this day when I could've sat it out and lynched Marshy. I played like **** this game. There's 20 pages of it that I haven't read. If I get lynched tomorrow, then yes, I deserve it. But don't give me this ****. Lynch me for the things I actually did wrong.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I think Ryker's the last scum. Look at how he got on the Raz wagon. The second he figured out that Gova was cop, he made the hop. Sure from a town POV this stunt makes sense since you realize that the guy you're cop reading is telling you to lynch an obvscum. But look at how he treated Raz vs Kantrip. There was NO objective thought regarding which should live. It was **** Kantrip. Sure that was marshy's agenda too, but look at how marshy took the next Day. He saw Raz objectively. Ryker did no such thing. Oh, and isn't it convenient that Raz outed the cop after Ryker made this realization. Smart move calling out to me, DC, I got the message loud and clear to kill Gova when you had Raz send it.
Look at the time lapse. I went out of my way to try and keep it under wraps since Gova was hellbent on not claiming. My stated reason for switching votes was something along the lines of "I was being dense." Then I refused to elaborate, ignoring about 3 different people. Raz posted that days later, if I recall correctly, and Gova had to make it obvious enough for me to get or he was going to have trouble getting the lynch.

Both Marshy and I wanted Kantrip, which I don't think you have a problem with.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
EBWOP: problem with. After that, I went into Day 2 and looked at Raz objectively. I STILL didn't see enough reason to kill him. I had him as flat null which was better than Kantrip's lean scum. The next day I still had him at flat null (it's because he never did anything) until Gova convinced me he was cop which pushed him to scum. If I had known he had compared him to Vult, I probably would've pushed Vult because he replaced Hollownote. However, I assumed Gova had compared him with either himself or Kantrip.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
@ Vult Redux Vult Redux give me a readlist please. Ordered and one you're sure of.

I've gotta be at work in 2 hours, so I probably won't be back before the flip after I leave. This is where I thought I was going to have to fight a battle, so please, dear god, don't throw around votes tomorrow before I get to talk.

Top Bottom