• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning 2: DC Comics vs Pokemon Conquest Game over DC Comics Wins!

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
You're scum. If not, then from now on do us all a favor and don't play mafia if you're not up to reading it. I understand that you replaced in cuz Seph asked n shiz n then he left you so I can't be mad mad, but there's NO way Vult = Raz IMO. I'd definitely need to be convinced of that. Even fandango is more likely scum with Raz then em.

#HBC | Gorf

Oh **** wait.

Fandango. The guy who used his Raz read as an excuse to do basically nothing D2, and the same guy who's been playing from the How to Play Like A Townie Handbook.

Yea I changed my mind. It's either Ryker or Fandango. Vult's mechanical but look at how Raz treated the slot. Ask yourself "did Raz really pull up that load of **** case D2 on his mate?" Then tell yourself no cuz that'd be stupid.

Ryker or Fandango.

#HBC | Gorf

Yes I changed my stances over night but that's cuz I thought about how I felt just a little more, c'mon Vult's playing silly but he's certainly not playing scummy.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Oh **** wait.

Fandango. The guy who used his Raz read as an excuse to do basically nothing D2, and the same guy who's been playing from the How to Play Like A Townie Handbook.
I would love to hear what this "How to play like a townie handbook" entails.

Tell me how my play was me pretending to be a townie and just not being town. You guys keep saying I did nothing D2 but that's just false. I wasn't pushing Raz just cause I thought Kantrip was more likely. I was pushing Raz cause I thought he was likely to flip scum. That was my direction that day, he being incapped doesn't really matter in the big picture. I thought he was scum based on connections to Dabuz, and I pushed that.

If my day 2 would have been EXACTLY the same, but I would have just placed a vote on handorin at some point would anyone even be criticism my play yesterDay?

#HBC | Gorf

I missed the clear post. I'm not pushing Vult.
I thought you were?

Fandango as much as I'd love to be that guy, I'll probably be dead before I get the chance to prove it if I am, in fact, dead. Just think of it like this: town likes to hunt scum. The How to Play Like a Townie Handbook outlines the necessities that a townie should look at while playing the game, like looking at intent, pursuing scum reads, asking questions, the works. When scum plays from that book, they're pointing out things that town should do and making implications toward that. Now, in real time, it's hard to distinguish because, well, the play looks legit. But your D1 was a cesspool of comments here and there. I can't remember a single point of significance from you aside from the fact that I liked you, and that is the impression that scum looks to achieve. Had it not been for marshy, combined with govas cop, that's how I was going to win: my push on dabuz and the fact that I looked townie. Your play is very just there, which is why I highly suggest everybody analyze your play before deciding on a lynch.

Besides, I thought you agreed that conquest didn't target Kantrip for incap N1 when it happened, didn't you? If that's the case, how can you say that you thought Raz was most likely scum with dabuz based on connections?

Fandangox

Smash Lord
I thought you were?

Fandango as much as I'd love to be that guy, I'll probably be dead before I get the chance to prove it if I am, in fact, dead. Just think of it like this: town likes to hunt scum. The How to Play Like a Townie Handbook outlines the necessities that a townie should look at while playing the game, like looking at intent, pursuing scum reads, asking questions, the works. When scum plays from that book, they're pointing out things that town should do and making implications toward that. Now, in real time, it's hard to distinguish because, well, the play looks legit. But your D1 was a cesspool of comments here and there. I can't remember a single point of significance from you aside from the fact that I liked you, and that is the impression that scum looks to achieve. Had it not been for marshy, combined with govas cop, that's how I was going to win: my push on dabuz and the fact that I looked townie.
Thats not entirely true, Potassium, Scary, Ryker, and Marshy all suspected you, pretty much only Garg and I had you as solid town. So I doubt your play made you look "townie" on everyone's eyes which is what you seem to imply here.

Also not a single thing of significance? What about my #651 on Raz, or asking everyone (with mostly everyone ignored me) to read on the intent of Dabuz's claim before unvoting. You are choosing to dismiss stuff here.

Besides, I thought you agreed that conquest didn't target Kantrip for incap N1 when it happened, didn't you? If that's the case, how can you say that you thought Raz was most likely scum with dabuz based on connections?
I did, before I re-read.

God, I remember that post. I thought it was a hypothetical.
>Says he voted Raziek right away because he correctly assumed Gova was cop.
>Gova, confirmed Cop (and by that point Ryker saw Gova as Cop) states "Assume Vult is clear"
>Hypothetical

Yeah, Ryker is scum.

When D2 started I was puzzled as to why would scum incap Raziek due to his play D1.

Raz incap is PROBABLY one of the scum teams targeting him trying to find scum and trying to get their team sole control over the night kill and also targeting a player that could theoretically become a problem.
This seems to imply he at least thinks Raziek might have been targetted cause he was scum.

I reply:

I don't see how scum would think Raziek would theorically pose a problem considering his lack of contribution on D1.
He answers:

Historically, Raz is pretty good at this game in later phases of the game.

Not incredibly likely. I've seen him play in person and his strategy was to not involve his partner with a sinking ship although the positions were reversed.
So he might have backpedaled on that statement of him thinking Raziek was targeted because he was probable scum, but given how he tried to defend him hard, and considering I didn't scum-read MiR I think Ryker is the last scum.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
**** me.

If town is gonna lynch me, DO IT THIS PHASE. Then hopefully Gorf will help me out and in cap the other scum.

I apologize for not being the 5th replacement this game. I do not apologize for not sidelining the game and avoiding all of this when I decided to stay in.

Vote Ryker

#HBC | Gorf

**** me.

If town is gonna lynch me, DO IT THIS PHASE. Then hopefully Gorf will help me out and in cap the other scum.

I apologize for not being the 5th replacement this game. I do not apologize for not sidelining the game and avoiding all of this when I decided to stay in.

Vote Ryker
You admitted to not having read 20 pages though, so in reality you kinda did sideline it up. No worries it's just like yea.

Vote: Fandango

How about we do this instead?

#HBC | Gorf

I claim PC. Last time I played this game it was apparent that I preferred town to win over the other scum. Believe me. I'm convinced it isn't marshy either. I think I'm right in (now) inferring that the situation was just really really crappy for you and that your willingness to off yourself was genuine, cuz if we offed you toMorrow with the knowledge that you're town, the game would DEFINITELY be over for your faction, but Vult marshy and scary have yet to weigh in on that and give other opinions on the matter. If Fandango flips town that'd mean it might just be scary. Idk, this last scum is really getting to me lol

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Scary is a complete crap shoot to me. He's been allowed to essentially do nothing and I don't remember any specific stances he's made through the course of the game. This is why I asked for Vult's readlist. I was going to go into LyLo and get Marshy and either Scary or Fanny to vote me so I could set up a 50-50 situation based on the lack of an alpha and try to save the game. However, I have since started waffling on Marshy because of how he hard defended Raz. Double mafia is a ***** because I can't leave it to rest based on the fact that he 100% lined up with my reads on Kantrip and you on Day 2. If I had to order the remaining three players it would go:

Fanny because Marshy, Gorf, and Vult have expressed dislike for the slot and I haven't got a bead on him or Scary.
Scary because PoE.
Marshy because I don't THINK he would hard defend a mate when he could let Raz sink and take the free lynch on me for it.

#HBC | Gorf

Yea, plus Make it Rain played it sexy.

I'm game for either scary or fandango being the last maf. I agree marshy wouldn't defend his mate in that scenario, plus the make it rain slot left a good impression on me.

Unvote

I'll vote either or, and incap the other going into toMorrow. That leaves us with 5 alive toMorrow. I get incapped for claiming mafia, I incap whoever isn't fandango or scary. We off them + NL, and that leaves us at 4 alive going into the next Day where I inevitably die. If scary or fandango AREN'T scum then GG's Ryker and GG's marshy.

@ Nightmare Before Hardbody Nightmare Before Hardbody @ Vult Redux Vult Redux y'all down?

#HBC | Gorf

I mean apparently I didn't, Ruy posted after a votecount was requested so I mean I'm only assuming that means I'm still alive.

Do you agree that it's probz either fandango or scary though? Cuz we could move this to fandango n call it a Day.

I don't give a fuck!

Btw this setup is mad painful for town. 1 ML with 4 Days and y'all in crisis mode that blows.
i was saying this **** before the game started. people are ******* and just look at the statistical implications of the setup but ignore the worst case scenarios which ****s all over town

should i post who i believe to be the last scum in case i die tonight?

#HBC | Gorf

It's not even the worst case scenario shiz. Statistics don't answer the question of how difficult it is to decipher between two opposing scum factions as town. I'd call this a 15 man game MINIMUM for balance. Of course I was the one who hosted a 4 maf a v 3 maf b v 10 town lol

actually nevermind. never gave a **** about towns opinion and im not going to start now

i would lynch fanny before anyone else. i think ryker couldve had me easily today and forced a kingmaker tomorrow and theres some other stuff that i (marshy) personally read as town throughout the game while my townread on fanny blew to hell once hando flipped.

OH NO RYKER DEFENDED RAZ

who gives a ****? so did i and im town. i think fanny just bussed raz cuz lets be real what decent scum WOULDNT bus his worthless ass specially when hes bleeding out like that?

sall i got yall. peace and i await my inevitable nightkill

Yea fanny or scary at this point imo.
aye! our choices are clear! besides if fanny wins as scum hes prolly gonna get mvp and who wants that? if we lose mislynching fanny ryker/soup played too ****ty as scum and prolly wont get **** same with scary for doing nothing

either a town mvp or no one! no forreal tho i really do think its fanny. feel free to sheep me from the grave town

anyways gorf our battle concludes. i enjoyed our 3 day slugfest but now...its only appropriate we both go out together as our inevitable deaths await us!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Pretty sure we're keeping him around because the bromance has potential to help us as town rather than shooting with a 0% chance of getting another chance tomorrow.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
It is Day 4.1

Votelog:
1. Vult Redux - Nightmare Before Hardbody>
2. Nightmare Before Hardbody - Gorf
3. Gorf - Gorf,
4. Ryker - Nightmare Before Hardbody>Gorf
5. Fandangox -
6. ScaryLB59 - Nightmare Before Hardbody>Gorf

Votecount:
1. Vult Redux -
2. Nightmare Before Hardbody -
3. Gorf - Nightmare Before Hardbody, Ryker, ScaryLB59, Gorf,
4. Ryker -
5. Fandangox -
6. ScaryLB59 -

Not voting: Fandangox, Vult Redux,

It takes 4 of 6 to lynch.
Deadline set for February 27th 11:59 PM CST

Gorf Hammered, flip imcoming.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Gorf Pokemon Conquest Goon was lynched

Suddenly people hear a sound,

DC have powered up night kills, it is Night 4 send me your Night Actions by February 26th 11:59 PM CST

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ryker, Vanilla Townie, has died.

It is Day 5

Votelog:
1. Vult Redux -
2. Nightmare Before Hardbody -
3. Fandangox -