• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning 2: DC Comics vs Pokemon Conquest Game over DC Comics Wins!

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I'm not saying there's a direct comparison that we can just go and see, but in my interpretation of what Gova left behind, it leads me to believe that what happened was he may have chosen both of them at one point and gotten similar results.

I believe that he pressed Raz so hard more for how the day ended when he was incapped as well as his play overall and then used these results as his fuel to push him even though he never openly left us anything.

I understand that this could easily be taken as diving into the WIFOM possibilities but it makes some sense to me honestly.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
No, if he would have compared both of them and gotten similar results he wouldn't have lumped Gorf with Marshy on that "definitely" scum post. My guess is that means he compared those two and got different results. There is a chance that he did investigate MiR since he was pushing his lynch D1, but its impossible to tell if he did and with who he compared him.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
There's not all these different possibilities. We have Raz plus someone who was dead and/or Gova and we have Marshy+Gorf. That's enough.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
There's not all these different possibilities. We have Raz plus someone who was dead and/or Gova and we have Marshy+Gorf. That's enough.
You're probably right; I'm really just saying it'd be easier to make heads or tails of things if we had sure things instead of speculating who Gova compared and such.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Then stop speculating. I'm probably right. That's the assumption we're going to act on. We gain nothing more from exploring it. There, we're done unless someone brings up something actually useful.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
If we lynch scum toDay, they NK a townie and were at 3-1. I think it'd probably be best to NL at that point rather than just willy nilly lynch toMorrow.

@ Vult Redux Vult Redux @ #HBC | Scary #HBC | Scary , talk to me. I didn't read too much yesterday so I don't know if these questions were answered, but what team is marshy on, and who's the other scum? I personally can't see marshy on the conquest team, which leaves him on DC scum, but I'm open to speculate him flipping either. I'm feeling Fandango scum on a DC flip and Ryker scum on a Conquest flip. I'll explain when I get to a computer, but you two are the only solid town reads I have at this point.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Guys, the crumb catches are legit. Looking at his flip, it was SUPER obvious he got a guilty on Raz going into yesterDay. Probz CCop'd em with himself if that's a thing. I dunno. Also, him lumping me and marshy with that post was NO mistake. Him reading Ryker is legit, which is why he was likely the 3rd candidate. But look at his case on Raz. It was solid, but far from OBVIOUS. His implications aren't hard to spot lol

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I deleted a large post of theory.

I'm assuming Marshy is DC. I think it's Vult, tbh. What makes you cross him off your list.

no. gova copped raz against vult you ****ing dumbass. thats why he told you "assume vult is clear" when asking you about raz yesterday

If we lynch scum toDay, they NK a townie and were at 3-1. I think it'd probably be best to NL at that point rather than just willy nilly lynch toMorrow.
im pissed that im getting lynched over your obvious scumbag ass. you did a good job of riding townies ***** this game and they ate it up like complete dumbasses

gorf JUST said that he has 2 townreads but would no lynch tomorrow. does no one see how ******** that is to do as town? if youre town and you have a townread in mylo YOU ****ING LYNCH SO THE TOWNREAD DOESNT GET NKILLED

how am i getting lynched over this OBVIOUS mother****ing scum

sall i got for now

i ask that you guys give gorf the win if yall mislynch me today. you guys rode his **** all game so its only appropriate he wins for it and he outplayed whoever the other scumbag is here. anyways gonna keep pointing out gorfs bull**** til one of us dies

gorf i dunno why you dont just claim scum. towns likely to just lynch you tomorrow and youre pretty much stuck trying to appeal to them at that point. you should vote yourself and give town the win ;)

Guys, the crumb catches are legit.
youre a ****ing idiot

how the **** are YOU of all people gonna try to preach to town about how obvious the crumbs are WHEN YOU IGNORED HIS CRUMB OF YOU/ME BEING SCUM TODAY UNTIL I ****ING FORCED YOU TO ACKNOWLEDGE IT. IF YOU WERE TOWN YOUDVE VOTED ME IMMEDIATELY AT THE START OF THIS DAYPHASE BECAUSE IDVE BEEN 100& SCUM FROM YOUR PERSPECTIVE

anyone who is town and wants to lynch me over gorf doesnt know how to scumhunt

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
> he wouldn't have called me "clear" unless he got a same result between me and a flipped town (probably w/Kantrip or Hando if this was n1 before I replaced, n0 by luck with any flipped town).
> Raz + Kantrip makes sense.
> Gorf + You.

Does he have a history of faking emotion as scum
my posts are laced with anger cuz ive been pushing obvscum gorf since d2. people have townread him for literally no reason. you can ask anyone whos played with me before that i get pissed regardless of alignment right ryker?. i hope you and anyone else are actually reading what im SAYING considering everything ive said is true as opposed to "oh marshys mad who cares what he said" and just ignore it

ive at least gone out of my way to point out problems with gorfs play. he on the other sits there and just buddies townies "oh yo im townreading you guys who you want to lynch tomorrow btw?" whereas if he was town hed be frothing at the mouth to lynch my confirmed scum slot like i am with him. anyways still goin through these posts but i govas n0 investigation seems ambiguous

I mean don't think I'm not for his wagon. I will move if the support is there. But I'd prefer hollow.
just pointing out that gorf wanted to lynch hollow (vult now) BEFORE hando on d2. so he was wavering his vote between two townies on d2 at a point where scum want to off townies

is gorf REALY that bad at mafia?

no. of course not. but thats who yall want to keep alive

your reasons were weak, and are marginally better now.

recall that you called Raz "obvtown" for also weak reasons.

@ #HBC | Ryker #HBC | Ryker how would you describe Gorf's playstyle
i called raz obvtown just so potato could die. potato isnt someone you want in endgame trust me. i dont regret it. my reasons werent weak they were right. get the **** outta hear vult not my fault youre a robot who doesnt know how to lynch scum without being served a case on a silver platter

**** no. I haven't read 20 pages of this game. I think we're shot to hell this game.
why? literally ALL you have to do is correctly pick between me and gorf and we just have one more tomorrow. were only ****ed if yall lynch me over gorf cuz at that point we have to hope scum doesnt shoot the same person

anyways thats all ive got. the n0 investigation isnt sticking out to me. potato/raz n1 (or vult v raz) + me/gorf n2

lynch gorf yall

oh yo btw

ryker if you lynch gorf today and he flips town (he wont) then how about you just lynch me tomorrow? you said youre shot to hell this game. going this route tests your ability to read gorf (you were right about him before you flopped for whatever dumb reason today) and the worst that happens is you ensure that both of us lose. not a bad ending right?

oh yo btw

ryker if you lynch gorf today and he flips town (he wont) then how about you just lynch me tomorrow? you said youre shot to hell this game. going this route tests your ability to read gorf (you were right about him before you flopped for whatever dumb reason today) and the worst that happens is you ensure that both of us lose. not a bad ending right?
@ #HBC | Ryker #HBC | Ryker

ensuring that you see this. cmon ryker. jump into the abyss with me

@ #HBC | Scary #HBC | Scary

+

cheap n reliably gets the job done. my favorite

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'm not following you down the rabbit hole. I'd rather deal with you telling me "I told you so" for a year than Gova saying it for 10 minutes.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I literally think that any of the 3 remaining players could be scum. I have varying leans on them, but I have no reason to keep any of them. I'll definitely look at him in LyLo.

Top Bottom