• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning 2: DC Comics vs Pokemon Conquest Game over DC Comics Wins!

Kantrip

Kantplay
Embarrassing yourself in front of a chick is being a drama queen, and "you" = soup.
Okay so your point is that

soup is a drama queen a lot

and he should have learned

but he didn't

and he still does it

as both alignments

why is he scum?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
His analogy's point is that when you **** something up, you will always be conscientious of that in the future and not repeat that same mistake again.

He also means that you got no game
Yes and no. Basically, I don't think Soup wants to throw temper tantrums regardless of alignment.

HIM THROWING A TEMPER TANTRUM IS NOT WHAT'S SCUMMY

There's more to it.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I'm behind, but I've at least skimmed everything. I don't have much time tonight, but I'll try to fire off some catch-up posts tomorrow.

#HBC | Gorf

why is he scum?
Okay well I'm glad we can establish this.

What I'm asking is for you to touch on what is scummy. You say there's more to it. Okay, what?
****ing reeeeeeeeeeeeead if you really actually give a **** about what I said! It's goddamn there! It sure as hell hasn't run away from the thread! And before you ask "lol Gorf why are you so defiant," now I'm not mobile but I AM lazy AND forgetful, but still it's NOT important to me, it's important to you! I'll look that info up if you can get a wagon on me, but I pinky promise you Kantrip, my development of the Soup is in print. I'll even help you out: read from the moment Fandangox voted soup to the moment he replaced out. My posts in between there should be greatly insightful as to why I felt Soup as scum.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
@ Gargaglione Gargaglione
What do you think of yours and dabuz's back and forth? Helps me catch up a tad faster.

Also, what do you make of the MiR/BLS battle?
Read up on MiR and BLS

I hate to say it, but it's kinda just bickering. I couldn't see exactly what either side was arguing for at all, really.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
What do you think of yours and dabuz's back and forth? Helps me catch up a tad faster.

Also, what do you make of the MiR/BLS battle?
Anyway, I haven't seen you say much in a while.

What exactly is your stance on these issues? And when do you plan to vote on dabuz?

Kantrip

Kantplay
****ing reeeeeeeeeeeeead if you really actually give a **** about what I said! It's goddamn there! It sure as hell hasn't run away from the thread! And before you ask "lol Gorf why are you so defiant," now I'm not mobile but I AM lazy AND forgetful, but still it's NOT important to me, it's important to you! I'll look that info up if you can get a wagon on me, but I pinky promise you Kantrip, my development of the Soup is in print. I'll even help you out: read from the moment Fandangox voted soup to the moment he replaced out. My posts in between there should be greatly insightful as to why I felt Soup as scum.
The thing is, I WAS looking back.

All I saw was you saying his reaction to pressure was scummy because he was more concerned with staying alive than anything else. That's literally all I saw. So I still want to know why that (the only thing I saw carrying your case for soup scum) is a scumtell since he'd obviously know it'll be seen as scummy before he posts it.

#HBC | Gorf

No. This

Kantplay said:
since he'd obviously know it'll be seen as scummy before he posts it.
Is involving the drama queen act. This

Kantplay said:
his reaction to pressure was scummy because he was more concerned with staying alive than anything else.
was based around my interpretations of his intentions early on. Plus, look at where my pressure doesn't lie anymore. I've allowed myself the to acknowledge possibility of Soup having just played badly, but that's still scummy and I completely stand by me thinking it was scummy.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
No. This

was based around my interpretations of his intentions early on. Plus, look at where my pressure doesn't lie anymore. I've allowed myself the to acknowledge possibility of Soup having just played badly, but that's still scummy and I completely stand by me thinking it was scummy.
liiiiike yeeeaaa maaaan
I think this is the kinda time where we should like all stop and think for a bit
and like...
vote for dabuz

Kantrip

Kantplay
No. This

Yeah but I'm not concerned with the fact that you aren't focused on that slot anymore, I'm concerned with your reasoning for staying on him at the point in time that I quoted earlier this page.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Potassium, do you think Gorf is avoiding your question?
I think he keeps directing me to go digging through the thread over and over again to try to dismiss the question since he doesn't have a suitable answer. So, yes?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Cool, so i'm seeing what you're seeing. I'd like Gorf to give a straight answer as well to your question.
Being on mobile is a legit excuse though and I'm willing to wait for the answer. I just don't like being sent on a wild goose chase through the thread that I was just rereading so he can avoid answering altogether.

#HBC | Gorf

Yeah but I'm not concerned with the fact that you aren't focused on that slot anymore, I'm concerned with your reasoning for staying on him at the point in time that I quoted earlier this page.
That's ****ing great how the post you quoted answers that and yet you focus on the fact that I said I'm not scum reading him anymore.

Did this quote just slip by you when you read up on me?

I don't care that you're trying to calm yourself down rather than being aggro Soup. If anything, keep that **** up! Your only visible direction seems to be that Make it Rain thing, and you're intent on that being the thing that gets us out of RVS or something like that if I'm putting words in your mouth let me know. But when something happened and the spotlight turned on you (and quite frankly all it was was Fandangox laying a vote on you without a stated reason), you actively tried discrediting it? Why? I think if town saw something RVS stirring up on its way, they'd take advantage of it and work around it. Not even a question was thrown your way before you decided that it was just too stupid to continue, and it HAD to stop. The logic makes no sense to me.

#HBC | Gorf

"Wow Gorf you left me speechless I can't believe you actually had suspicion of Soup that didn't involve him throwing a temper tantrum."

-Haters

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Anyway, I haven't seen you say much in a while.

What exactly is your stance on these issues? And when do you plan to vote on dabuz?
Sorry about the delay, was out drinking and then drinking some more. You get some buzzed/drunk musings...

BLS doesn't have too much content aside from dealing with MiR I believe. Combined with how soup went out, I'm leaving BLS at a simple null read for now. There isn't too much content that doesn't deal with MiR. I'll read up on him in the morning after therapy for my leg.

MiR has essentially been tied up with dealing with the entire soup issue as well as the Raz issue that begun the game. I didn't like the Raz thing, pretty sure I stated that somewhere in early game. Eh. For it to have carried on this far, and for it to be probably one of the only things incriminating him, I'm not sure how to feel about it. I have a bit of a scum lean on MiR, which still kinda stems from early game I'd say.

@ Kantrip Kantrip
Level with me, for these are musings. On one of my read throughs while I was catching up I've noticed very subtle interaction between Gorf and MiR. There a chance that they could be on the same team? I already know you still have it out for gorf, so maybe while looking over his stuff along with MiR there might be something? Probably just me seeing MiR defend gorf a little from your "gut reads" but it couldn't to look into it perhaps.

I'll gladly be the hammer for dabuz if he ends up being the play toDay. Just holding my vote where it is because Fandango got eliminated by a bull in the Royal Rumble.

I dunno. I'll probably get mad at reading what I typed in the morning lol.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Sorry about the delay, was out drinking and then drinking some more. You get some buzzed/drunk musings...

BLS doesn't have too much content aside from dealing with MiR I believe. Combined with how soup went out, I'm leaving BLS at a simple null read for now. There isn't too much content that doesn't deal with MiR. I'll read up on him in the morning after therapy for my leg.

MiR has essentially been tied up with dealing with the entire soup issue as well as the Raz issue that begun the game. I didn't like the Raz thing, pretty sure I stated that somewhere in early game. Eh. For it to have carried on this far, and for it to be probably one of the only things incriminating him, I'm not sure how to feel about it. I have a bit of a scum lean on MiR, which still kinda stems from early game I'd say.

@ Kantrip Kantrip
Level with me, for these are musings. On one of my read throughs while I was catching up I've noticed very subtle interaction between Gorf and MiR. There a chance that they could be on the same team? I already know you still have it out for gorf, so maybe while looking over his stuff along with MiR there might be something? Probably just me seeing MiR defend gorf a little from your "gut reads" but it couldn't to look into it perhaps.

I'll gladly be the hammer for dabuz if he ends up being the play toDay. Just holding my vote where it is because Fandango got eliminated by a bull in the Royal Rumble.

I think it's a little to early to make any claims along the lines of people working in scum teams (I'm saying that in reference to your claim about Gorf and MiR). That's too conclusive for the little info we have at the moment, since it's D1.

and str8, m8. sounds gucci

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
I think it's a little to early to make any claims along the lines of people working in scum teams (I'm saying that in reference to your claim about Gorf and MiR). That's too conclusive for the little info we have at the moment, since it's D1.

ebwop: *too early

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Hm, looks like I might actually be getting lynched toDay, that's not good. I guess that makes it perfect to ask, what exactly does everyone want to lynch me for?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

Votelog:
1. HollowNote
2. Handorin - ScaryLB59
3. Gargaglione - Make it Rain!>Dabuz
4. Make it Rain! (Xonar/WashedLaundry) Handorin>Soup
5. Gorf - Gargaglione>Soup>Dabuz
6. Raziek
7. Potassium - Soup>Gorf>Dabuz
8. dabuz
9. Top Deck BLS - Make it Rain!
10. Fandangox - Gorf>Soup
11. Gova - Make it Rain!
12. ScaryLB59 - Fandangox

Votecount:
1. HollowNote
2. Handorin
3. Gargaglione -
4. Make it Rain! (Xonar/WashedLaundry) - Top Deck BLS, dabuz, Gova,
5. Gorf - Fandangox,
6. Raziek
7. Potassium -
8. dabuz - Potassium, Gorf, Gargaglione,
9. Top deck BLS - Gorf, Fandangox,
10. Fandangox - ScaryLB59
11. Gova
12. ScaryLB59 - Handorin

Not voting: HollowNote, Make it Rain! (Xonar/WashedLaundry), Raziek,

Deadline set for February 2nd 11:59 PM CST

#HBC | Gorf

>
Hm, looks like I might actually be getting lynched toDay, that's not good. I guess that makes it perfect to ask, what exactly does everyone want to lynch me for?
>
Red Ruy said:
8. dabuz - Potassium, Gorf, Gargaglione,

>
Red Ruy said:
4. Make it Rain! (Xonar/WashedLaundry) - Top Deck BLS, dabuz, Gova,

>
Red Ruy said:
Deadline set for February 2nd 11:59 PM CST

Hey you. If you're town don't play this game. What about Politoed's current play has you keeping your vote stuck on em? I want more than "early play."

#HBC | Gorf

@ Kantrip Kantrip

Dude. Drunk post more often. This is actually beautiful. Ruy take notes :cool:.

I assume from the bolded you're digging the bulk of his post?

Top Bottom