• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FiNGER FRENZY!!!!

Brian

Smash Journeyman
im so bad at these kind of things. i can type decently fast, but only because i know how to get from one letter to the next in any word i'm trying to type. when i type the alphabet i have to look at the keyboard and try to figure out where everything is.

TIME TO PRACTICE TYPING THE ALPHABET

NyTeStRiDeR

Smash Apprentice
got 2.463. how do u post the scrnshot ? do i have to host it on some site?

-2.353, top 2000, k im satisfied now

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I can't do it anymore because i literally don't have a C key on this keyboard (it's broken, and i mapped caps lock to C LOL) but my old record for typing the alphabet is 1.95 seconds.

edit: nvm C is actually fine on caps lock for this, but this keyboard still sucks lol. after about 5 minutes I got 2.361 >.>

Lovage

Smash Hero
i think i got around 1.96 in high school but i dont remember

anyway this is still one of my favorite flash games

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
its ****. i love how satisfying it is to type the first half of the alphabet haha. it gets way harder right around qrstuv imo :x

D

Deleted member

is NExus Word Wars back because that was the only thing i played on sc2 and they banned it for having an 'offensive' word, ****

Kira-

Smash Champion
i saw the real dj mirror get 1.7 and it wasn't his best one (he wasn't satisfied after getting it lol)

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
wow Im having trouble getting below 3. wxyz is hard
yeah for real. it's almost like a "normal" video game in how it builds in difficulty. like, the beginning is by far the easiest and the end is by far the hardest, and wxyz is kind of like the last boss, so it's kind of like cramming a real video game into 2-3 seconds lol

nawnscents

Smash Apprentice

Wow I remember this game.. Last time was during high school in the MLG days, forgot my exact highest score but I think it was around 1.5.

"V" always messes me up.. either that or "M"

Top Bottom