• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash 2 in San Antonio TX Results!

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Shout-outs, yo!

Alrighty, here we go...

First off, Texas tried to kill half of OK's Crew on the way home. We were going along at a pretty good clip, when the car in front suddenly slams on their brakes. I slam on mine, to keep from rear-ending the guy and go into a complete 180 across three lanes of interstate traffic onto the shoulder. It's a bit of a miracle we didn't get hit or worse.
I would like to personally thank KOS-MOS and his godly DI-ing skills for saving us from crashing.

Now, onto my shout-outs:

TEXAS

Kyle: Thanks for hosting this and being such a cool dude in person. Don't sweat the haters, for it was you who secured the venue and helped people find the place. Even with all the construction going on, that was an awesome turnout. Good job.

SOS: Good shiz in Tourney. Yeah the deck was quite stacked, but you still put on a pretty solid performance. Your Shiek is pretty stupid good. Sorry that Shade spammed the hell out of you in Crews, but that's what he does best. GG.

MajinLink: You're a cool cat and a **** good Smasher. Wished we could have kicked it a bit more, but you know how it is. Good luck on your future endeavors.

KIT3: Man, you're one crazy dude. Thanks for helping all us OKers feel welcome at the venue. Wished we could have played more sets. Texas has WAAAYYY too many Peaches...

DOJO: Nice Falco mangz. You were one of the first people we played on day one, and it was awesome. Keep on Smashing.

Sethlon: I should've played you again. I know Roy has a sucky time against Luigi, but never have I faced a Roy with such an amazing pressure game. Best Roy in the World? I think so.

TGM: I REALLY should have played you, but I was pretty zoned out on Day Two. Thanks for the vids and I promise we'll fight next time.

Smiles and Forkgirl: Good shiz in Teams. Even though I suck horribly at teams, I thought we had a pretty good set. My partner was going crazy there at the end with Bowser, I honestly thought we were gonna steal one from you guys. Much <3 to you guys.

DoH: I wanted to money match you, but I realized how broke I was and didn't. Looking back on it, I should have, because of how ****ty you are to everyone. Your Peach is vastly overrated, and even though you stole one from a handicapped KOS-MOS, I will still congratulate you for FINALLY beating him in-tourney. I normally don't talk **** to people over the internetz, but you seem to have a bug up your *** when it comes to this game. Don't take it so seriously, bucko. It's just a game. There are plenty of people better than you. Next time we meet, I'll show you why.

Xelic: Thanks for being the coolest cat around. Your Peach is remarkable, and I think your set with KOS-MOS was really awesome. I would have liked to see you two battle it out for the championship, instead of the FIRST FREAKING ROUND, but eh, whatever. See you around.

ARC: I'm NOT going to call you STQ. I know you didn't play as well as you'd hoped, but I still think you've gotten a hell of lot better. Hope to play you again.

Hylian: Another cool cat. Gravity was so happy that you played him with your Samus. There aren't very many Samus mains, so he doesn't get to play dittos with her. Your Fox is great, as well. Good shiz.

OOS

Forward: Always a pleasure to be around, Sean. Much props for winning Singles. Even bigger props for helping Shade out with the advice on romance. You're not only an awesome Smash player, but a straight up pimp as well. Still one of the best, even if you switch controllers mid-match ;) May all your travels find you well.

Tink: MISFIRE!! LOL. That is definitely going down as one of my favorite moments in Smash. I got so many misfire kills that weekend, but that one was definitely the best. Luigi>Falco. Now you know.

LA: JohnWoo, Lee, Cyphus, and all the rest; You dudes are too cool for school. Great players all around, and definitely fun to hang with. Thanks for letting us keep Sars Pirate :laugh:
Peace.

And finally, OKLAHOMA+SouthPaw

You all know how much I <3 you guys... Coty: always a pleasure to kick it with you. I definitely need to come down to AZ sometime just to chill. Too good, son.

Chris: everyone has a bad tournament. This was yours. Just bounce back and keep playing. You're still the best in my eyes.

Babac: YOU SUCK. J/K man. It was fun having you and Pay$ along for the ride. STOP SMOKING!

Marc: OK's Finest 4 life, son. We still fly. Double Luigi FTW!

Saijee: .... Silent, but deadly! Stay big, kid.

Andy: OOPS! Not bad for your first major out of state event. You still have the qayest Samus I've ever seen. Nice job.

Yawara: Captain Falcon ***** in crews. Great stuff. I know you didn't do as well as you wanted in pools, but that crew performance definitely made up for it. Thanks for being such a great navigator as well.

KUNI!!!! You sly dog, you. I knew you had pimp potential. Even though you were absolute **** in pools, putting on such a great show, we all know that your greatest achievement was getting that hot girl's number. You're the best in da world!

Alright, I think that about covers it. I had so much fun. An awesome way to say goodbye to my Melee days. Thanks to everyone who made this possible, from the bottom of my heart.

TGM

Smash Lord
By far this tournament was the biggest ive been to in TX. Kyle,landon and me do a pretty good job with running tournies. This isnt a complaint but i HIGHLY recommend next time that MORE TVs/Wii need to be brought. We had 98 people and 14 tvs.......................this did not make for a BAD experience but it did make for a SUPER slow pool experience.....None the less, Kyle, you did awesome.

Shout outsies:

Kyle: I met you for the 1st time and you impressed me as a tourney holder. Very nice job!!!!!

Smiles: You funny little mexico! I truly had fun stayin at your place!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LETTING HOUSTON HOUSE WITH YOU!!!!

Everyone else: ill update SHOUT OUTS later.....i still got vids to upload. If you wana see what i have so far, plz go to the tournament video thread in the video board....... i update daily with vids.

Galt

Smash Journeyman
So, after reviewing those single brackets, I'd like to know who's responsible for seeding. Who thought it was fair to put Forward, Dope, Tink, Rayzorium, Xelic, KOS-MOS, CF, Sethlon, and Galt all in the same side? That's not even fair to just the OOS players. I really think that should've been balanced better, and then maybe the results wouldn't have been so strange.

forkgirl

Smash Lord
Galt, the seeding was probably done after pools and had to do with what seed you got in pools. A lot of the top players didn't get #1 in their pools and its their fault for the weird bracket.

also i forgot your shoutout...ahem

Galt: good job making it out of pools, i didn't think it was possible, I guess you were lucky enough to have the easiest pool. congrats on that ;D If you suck with sheik, you should just admit it instead of saying you want to give her up because she's soooo boring. Don't blame your failures on sheik. G&W is a good character for you because you can always pull out the lowtier john when you undoubtably lose. :D

Galt

Smash Journeyman
Galt, the seeding was probably done after pools and had to do with what seed you got in pools. A lot of the top players didn't get #1 in their pools and its their fault for the weird bracket.

also i forgot your shoutout...ahem

Galt: good job making it out of pools, i didn't think it was possible, I guess you were lucky enough to have the easiest pool. congrats on that ;D If you suck with sheik, you should just admit it instead of saying you want to give her up because she's soooo boring. Don't blame your failures on sheik. G&W is a good character for you because you can always pull out the lowtier john when you undoubtably lose. :D
I know the seeding was based on pools, but that still doesn't justify putting all those people in the same side. Tink and Dope, especially, should've been separated.

My pool included both Rayzorium and Caveman, two of the top 4 places in singles :(. But I also split my set with Cave, and very nearly split with Rayz, except I blew the winning edgeguard with G&W because I got all excited :'(. Also, I feel at this point that I should remind everyone that my G&W is thus far undefeated against Forkgirl's Sheik. ownownownown Also Sheik is a good character for you because... I hate you both.

In short, Galt wins. Taylor loses. I'm good. My G&W > Texas (except campy Foxes, and probably Link, and Marth, and Falcos who only use d-air). Edit: I forgot to mention that my Sheik *does* suck, but that's fine with me. Once upon a time, though, she could beat people... But that wasn't very nice of me. I don't like beating people anymore. That's why I play a low-tier: to give you guys a chance. Except not you, because apparently there's nothing I can do to lose to you (G&W, Y.Link when I have no contacts in and can't even see the screen, etc.).

Broly

Smash Lord
When are the brackets going to be available? i want to see how everyone faired. =]

Broly, people tell me you trash talk!? i didn't know, haha..i thought u were a nice guy (ur nice to me anyway) :p ggs in pools. i pillspamed like a lil ***** to win, lol. Your spacing and timing are the best in the world.
let everyone get this straight. i talk as a response. i was sick n tired of hearing, "Broly cant beat falco laser spam" i beat every falco i faced, singles n doubles. uguys wanna vtest that thoery, then shoulda money matched me. not be all talk n no action cough SOS cough. but w/e shoutouts

Forward- u = very beastly, thx 4 the games

Caveman- WTF happened

Cyphus- u suprised me w/ ur icys. good stuff

Xelic- best peach ever

Gabe- dreamland, thats my john lol. good stuff

Hylian- fox is good

TGM, Artarian, holydamage- my marth is the best, lol. thx for the matches.

Rayz- nice spanking dope, lol

forkgirl- u beat me in series. very nice

Lee- best fox there hands down

jake13- luck, that is all

oosers- scared to play me?

smiles/SoS- thx 4 the housing, ill remember next time how thoughtful u guys are towards the valley. i mean i was one of the first to ask of this yet, WE were left in the cold THX.

rest of ya'll- nice tourny hope to see you all in brawl.

cHaNg-sTa

BRoomer
BRoomer
So, after reviewing those single brackets, I'd like to know who's responsible for seeding. Who thought it was fair to put Forward, Dope, Tink, Rayzorium, Xelic, KOS-MOS, CF, Sethlon, and Galt all in the same side? That's not even fair to just the OOS players. I really think that should've been balanced better, and then maybe the results wouldn't have been so strange.
You forgot me you jerk. Therefore, I'm not talking to you until Friday.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
*steals xelics shout out order*

Xelic: Trash talk doesn't bother me lolololol.

Forward: Grats on first man :). Had fun hanging out with you at SOS's. You are insane.

Caveman: Beastly as ever :).

Forkgirl: I never got to play you!!!! And you looked like you have gotten tons better too. Thanks for depressing my crew :). XD.

Smiles: Too good. I can't believe you beat forward in crews :). We need to play more!

DoH: I should of beat you :(.

Cyphus: Super powers lololololol. I had lots of fun hanging with you and Lee at SOS's and good pool matches :). Sexy doc.

Lee: LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :). You are too cool man haha you and cyphus need to come back to texas at some point. Good matches :).

Flarefox: I had to play you like 3 times in tournament lol. You got better since the first fs :). Good matches. Good job making it out of our pool as well.

TGM: Awesome as always :). Good job beating me in tourney.

Tink and Dope: You guys are awesome. Fun times at SOS's and good job taking 1st in teams.
PC, Cort, Mango, Lucky, others: :( :( :(

Sethlon: Fun friendlies we had. Those spikes of hate hurt :(.

Rayzorium: Holy crap I have never seen you play so well before Rayz!!! You are amazing and my new hero.

Gabe: I need to play you more. >_>. Kirby is too good :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Jake13: Never played you. :(

KOS-MOS: Great games man :). Our MM was intense.

Shade: Whoamg you spam more then me I hear...not possible! XD.

Bluezaft: Good stuff beating tink. I'm sad we didn't get to play.

Kyle: Woooo host yeah! XD

SOS: Thanks for the housing bro!!! Fun times :).

Roy R: We never got to play!!!!

SARS: ISSAAAIIII! Good matches :). Nice to finally meet you.

Broly: Good tourney matches :).

Vash: You are awesome :). I never got to play you aside from teams though!!! :(.

Gravity: Very good samus man :). You beast at samus dittos haha.

po pimpus: I don't think I ever got to play you. :(.

Edit: Holy crap I used a lot of smilies.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Thanks to Xelic for making crews so lively with his endless trash talk.

It's kinda hard to remember who to give shout outs to this long post events. I wish Smashboards would hurry up and settle down. It's only good in the mornings, like now.

Pneuma

Smash Ace
I enjoyed my pool matches with Ha-Ha, Dope, Chang, Lee, Neon, :], Dojo, Pay$, Pimp, Melee1, and PLR8 (misspelled) even though I didn't get out of them. My Luigi isn't very good and it's bringing me down. :urg:

Congrats to the winners, good job stomping faces and such, especially Rayz for being a beast and for JF for getting (holy ****) 5th.

Thanks for showing up OOsers, you make the tournament much more exciting.
As for the Austin people, I'll see you Friday and take my anger out on all your Falcos. And Jordan's nub Peach.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Shout Outs!

First to ALL my oos peeps.

OKIES!!!

Kos-Mos: Absolutely wonderful seeing you again my friend always a ****in pleasure thanks for the Marth vs Peach advice I will definately start using it!

Po Pimpus: What can I say to a man that plays pink luigi? To **** good! Seriously though good **** man! Love that luigig *miss fire* OMFG!!!!

Babac & Rasta: Was awesome seeing you again and fun playing you in pools Babac! *GO MANG0!!*

LA!

LLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE: To truely explain how I feel about you watch this video... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5xehYVnsnY

Chypus: Glad to get some friendlies in with you ur Doc is mean... Keep it away from my Marth.

There was another very talented player from LA... cant remember him though a marth player... anyway I'll update if I remember other wise good **** to you mang!

Ooos "Other Out Of Staters"

Forward: Um.... WTF good **** seriously man, I had no idea the game could be played like that. Anyway thanks for the advice and the friendlies really appreciate it.

Tink: Lawl first match in pools wtf, was fun playing you, your marth gave me some interesting ideas though so thanks for that xD.

Dope: Good **** your falco is hard to describe just... Smart and tricky as hell. Those charged smashes caught me off guard for awhile. Oh and ur G&W is also to **** good.

TEXAS

SOS/ Skeet Skeet/ other people who helped with tourny: Thanks very appreciative and thankful for being able to come to such a wounderful tourny.

PS. SOS keep the **** controller I dont need it any more.

Caveman: congratz on second place, I'll get you next time. :p

Smiles: We need to play more and... yeah lol not much else to say.

Xelic: I was curious if you mouth smelt of the **** you spoke... well I was wrong it smelt minty freash :) anyway good **** at the tourny always a pleasure. <3.

ForkGirl: Unexpected things happen oh well didnt do as well as I wanted to it happens just have to realize why I got what I placed. anyway good **** in crews too. :)

JF: Congratz on beating DoH that was ****ing awesome!

Rayz: sorry

G@be: Thanks for talking to me, sorry as well.

Smash Galaxy: Always a pleasure, off to Maryland?

anyone else who I forgot I apologise I'm having to rush this I have class in just a moment. Anyway Love everyone Peace

ARC

Galt

Smash Journeyman
You forgot me you jerk. Therefore, I'm not talking to you until Friday.
I'd just like to tell everyone that Chang came to my room today, and got all kinds of beat up on Smash, and also failed Dragonforce's "Fury of the Storm" like a chump. Just shows to go you: I'm irresistible.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
good job LA people, thanks for telling me yall were going to a tourney. I wouldnt have gone anyways cuz like i just went to the last tourny there and i dont think texas can handle my awsomeness again....(i dont mean my playing ability, i just mean me in general)

Buh

Smash Apprentice
I forgot to include Mosquito in my shout-outs:

Mosquito:

Next time you decide to invite yourself into a crew, don't act like an overbearing, condescending pompous ***. It's fine that you think you've got knowledge of this game down so well, despite losing to a Luigi player, but I don't think it's at all fair that you try to change yourself to the crew leader as if you're any better at the game than I am.

Don't try and demean me in front of others by raising your voice as if you've got answers I don't, either. I knew what I was doing in crews, and I knew what kind of shot we had at winning it, and my choice to tell them we were sending you in first was done with full knowledge of what ramifications it had. Drop the God Complex.

Jake13

Smash Lord
Shouts:

Jonathan Sanchez: Thank you for housing me + others! You owe me a couple of things however: 1) A controller, 2) A beanie, 3) beatmania mod, and 4) more fun. Good **** in singles, peach dittos suck. Also, teams rofl teams.

Cave: GG teams

Taylor: We should of played singles :[ but fun team play anyway.

DoH: Rofl JF

Jardan: Three stock Shmee stock. I just wanted to let you have top seed ;)

Jordan & DoH: Stop hitting on me, I know its hard, but try. Straight peaches are good too. Good try though

Cyphus: Extremely interesting and we never got to play :/

Sethlon: Amazing in pools. Did you ever get home? HOW?

Rayzorium: You. ****. I don't know how you could sleep under the table, ridiculous.

JF: Good job on Fifth!

Austin: Quit sandbagging.

Gabe: I'm glad you stayed the extra day, it was fun at smiles :)

Hylian: We should of played.

Kal: 2 LOL

Galt: I want a dissertation on each person you met, due Friday.

Bluezaft: You're a lot better than I remember. You should of beat Jordan in pools.

Chang: My favorite falco <3

Mocha: Sorry about the time limit :( You're zelda is great!

SOS: You were a lot of fun to play. I likes your fox a lotssss. Green Greens is dumb, especially on teams.

Roy: Columbo muy bueno la chica.

SARS: You were very fun and very asain.

Broly: skill, that's all.

TGM: Fun car ride in the freezing cold. Thanks for documenting.

Furbs: More yoshi dittos in the near future. Good stories on the way back home too.

Anyone I forgot: Suck it.

Colombian Falcon

Smash Apprentice
fun tourny, played almost everybody, liked the car ride etc etc.

Jake your new name sucks. :lick:

I was trying to make a huge post like jake's, but nah, jake you win.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I forgot to include Mosquito in my shout-outs:

Mosquito:

Next time you decide to invite yourself into a crew, don't act like an overbearing, condescending pompous ***. It's fine that you think you've got knowledge of this game down so well, despite losing to a Luigi player, but I don't think it's at all fair that you try to change yourself to the crew leader as if you're any better at the game than I am.

Don't try and demean me in front of others by raising your voice as if you've got answers I don't, either. I knew what I was doing in crews, and I knew what kind of shot we had at winning it, and my choice to tell them we were sending you in first was done with full knowledge of what ramifications it had. Drop the God Complex.
blah blah what's with people deciding to go online and say **** way too long after the fact? Just worthless. Look, I know you and I were the only two people on that crew that would make any effort, and ya know I would have rather have gone Gannon, which was ****** that day, but gee golly I let you decide not only to choose my character but even making me go in first.

So whatever dude.

Besides Kal you may say you're joking all the time..... at least come up with better jokes. Majority of them suck and make you the number one loud guy that no one really listens to.

PS thanks for the rides to and from Gamelot.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
DoH: I wanted to money match you, but I realized how broke I was and didn't. Looking back on it, I should have, because of how ****ty you are to everyone. Your Peach is vastly overrated, and even though you stole one from a handicapped KOS-MOS, I will still congratulate you for FINALLY beating him in-tourney. I normally don't talk **** to people over the internetz, but you seem to have a bug up your *** when it comes to this game. Don't take it so seriously, bucko. It's just a game. There are plenty of people better than you. Next time we meet, I'll show you why.
How am I ****ty to everyone? Sure, I get a little *****y and ornery when I'm running a tournament and people don't like to report scores or show up to their pool on time, thus slowing down progress, but I'd like to see you run a tournament this size and not get frustrated.

Secondly, I didn't steal a win from KOS-MOS. I beat him fair and square, no theft involved. Did you see our match on Yoshi's?

Chris and I are 1-1 in tournament sets. I also have a money match win over him (maybe 2? I'm not sure) from previous OHSNAPs.

I'm not sure where this attitude is coming from, but I'll assume it's from the conversation I had with Chris with you standing by after our match, where I jokingly asked if Rasta would change his sig in the wake of these results, and Chris and I shared a laugh because Rasta is often an *** about OK and how much better KOS-MOS is than all of you.

I play this game competitively because that's what's fun for me, and I play seriously when money is on the line, because I'm a poor college student and if I can win money off of something I love as much as smash, then I'm not going to fool around.

While yes, there are lots of people that are better than me at smash...you sir are not one of them. I think our respective tournament records speak for themselves

reqy

Smash Journeyman
why the hate? We should get away from the darkness of the cave, smile and move on forward.....oh my gawd kill me now plz.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I totally forgot to do this . . . I'll try my best to do this but I can't really remember names so I'm really sorry if I missed anyone. Loved all of you guys though

steals Hylian's shout out order*

Xelic: Coolest dude in pools, great playing matches with you. Peach is too sexy and good job at beating Chris man.

Forward: you're insane . . .

DoH: Good games in doubles

Cyphus: How are you not unanimously known as the best doc yet :p Great matches man, wish we could've done more.

Lee: Still the sexiest player. Good **** at the tourney dude, and your Fox is still amazing. Liked how I called out that 4 stock? ;) GO LEE!

Flarefox: **** man, first time we've played in years. Probably should do it sometime soon for fun, eh? Nice games man. Really glad I was able to actually take stocks off regularly :p Good games in teams too.

Varuna: Nice games in teams dude, wish we could've friendlied in singles more. Nice to have a falcon ditto.

Kite: Nice friendlies dude, all of the matches we had were too fun.

Kal: Fun playing against you though we were kinda distracted by Rays playing :p

Tink and Dope: Midwest is too good . . . Nice **** in crews, don't think I've ever been five stocked so hard lol And good games with Dope.

Sethlon: Yeah, your doc is the best . . .

Rayzorium: My new Falcon idol?

KOS-MOS: YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO WIN US MONEY MAN! j/k *love*

Shade: Sos vs Shade was the best match in the tourney.

Bluezaft: Good games dude, probably should've been expected to be beaten by you in pools :p

JF: Fun games at the tourney man.

Hylian: Yeah, we gotta meet each other again lol Maybe at a Dallas tourney or something.

Broly: I didn't think you'd be that good but holy hell . . . Amazing.

Gravity: 110 mph in a ****ty car?

South Paw: Missed you by one year man . . . Too good Coty, coolest space animals player ever.

Po Pimpus: World's best driver? Maybe not but definitely Luigi XD Nice ****** in crews.

Marc: Young ballas for life son.

Paemon and Babac: Too cool chilling with you two. Let's not let that be the last time? :p

Seiji: Best programmer ever.

Vaughn: Your zelda is amazing dude lol Best Zelda I think I'll ever see.

And to anyone else I forgot, it's because Hylian didn't have your name listed or because I"m ******** and can't remember X(

Tournament was absolutely amazing, had more fun playing smash there than I ever thought I'd have, Oklahoma and Coty are too good just period, and I wish I had just a bit more money so I can come out and play smash with y'all again. NO offense, but I still think Texas (the state) sucks but Texans definitely are too good and know how to throw fun tourneys :p

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I totally forgot to do this . . . I'll try my best to do this but I can't really remember names so I'm really sorry if I missed anyone. Loved all of you guys though

steals Hylian's shout out order*

Xelic: Coolest dude in pools, great playing matches with you. Peach is too sexy and good job at beating Chris man.

Forward: you're insane . . .

DoH: Good games in doubles

Cyphus: How are you not unanimously known as the best doc yet :p Great matches man, wish we could've done more.

Lee: Still the sexiest player. Good **** at the tourney dude, and your Fox is still amazing. Liked how I called out that 4 stock? ;) GO LEE!

Flarefox: **** man, first time we've played in years. Probably should do it sometime soon for fun, eh? Nice games man. Really glad I was able to actually take stocks off regularly :p Good games in teams too.

Varuna: Nice games in teams dude, wish we could've friendlied in singles more. Nice to have a falcon ditto.

Kite: Nice friendlies dude, all of the matches we had were too fun.

Kal: Fun playing against you though we were kinda distracted by Rays playing :p

Tink and Dope: Midwest is too good . . . Nice **** in crews, don't think I've ever been five stocked so hard lol And good games with Dope.

Sethlon: Yeah, your doc is the best . . .

Rayzorium: My new Falcon idol?

KOS-MOS: YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO WIN US MONEY MAN! j/k *love*

Shade: Sos vs Shade was the best match in the tourney.

Bluezaft: Good games dude, probably should've been expected to be beaten by you in pools :p

JF: Fun games at the tourney man.

Hylian: Yeah, we gotta meet each other again lol Maybe at a Dallas tourney or something.

Broly: I didn't think you'd be that good but holy hell . . . Amazing.

Gravity: 110 mph in a ****ty car?

South Paw: Missed you by one year man . . . Too good Coty, coolest space animals player ever.

Po Pimpus: World's best driver? Maybe not but definitely Luigi XD Nice ****** in crews.

Marc: Young ballas for life son.

Paemon and Babac: Too cool chilling with you two. Let's not let that be the last time? :p

Seiji: Best programmer ever.

Vaughn: Your zelda is amazing dude lol Best Zelda I think I'll ever see.

And to anyone else I forgot, it's because Hylian didn't have your name listed or because I"m ******** and can't remember X(

Tournament was absolutely amazing, had more fun playing smash there than I ever thought I'd have, Oklahoma and Coty are too good just period, and I wish I had just a bit more money so I can come out and play smash with y'all again. NO offense, but I still think Texas (the state) sucks but Texans definitely are too good and know how to throw fun tourneys :p

<_< >_>...

Lol.

Jake13

Smash Lord
^
l
l
jake13???? why the name change!?!?!??!?!?!
Wellllll, I figured I wanted a new name for brawl, and I thought a bit and figured I wanted something to do with my hopeful profession; thus the name Thespis was born. Thespis being the first actor, I though it was fitting. The apple that sings is from a commedia dell'arte called The Green Bird. And then I figure everyone knows what the avatar is :) :(

Plus I was tired of everyone calling me jake13 lol

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Hey umm Thespis I was wondering if you can simply take an old account and upgrade it to premium status, because I don't think I remember you having a premium account.

If so, I would just upgrade my old Kyle Broflovski account so it would have a higher post count and more accurate join date.

Buh

Smash Apprentice
blah blah what's with people deciding to go online and say **** way too long after the fact? Just worthless. Look, I know you and I were the only two people on that crew that would make any effort, and ya know I would have rather have gone Gannon, which was ****** that day, but gee golly I let you decide not only to choose my character but even making me go in first.

So whatever dude.

Besides Kal you may say you're joking all the time..... at least come up with better jokes. Majority of them suck and make you the number one loud guy that no one really listens to.

PS thanks for the rides to and from Gamelot.
Did you tell me "oh, wow, my Ganon is ****** today?" No, you pompous moron. All you did was say "ok" and I sent you in with Peach thinking that you'd have an easier time, because I figured you had no experience in the match-up, and that Peach is much easier to play than Ganon.

And I sent you in first because you're a Peach player, and I figured that's a guaranteed 2-3 stock we can get.

That, and I was 100% sure we wouldn't win the crew match, as Kos-Mos alone could probably have destroyed the crew.

When do I say I'm joking? And who the **** cares how good my jokes are? Your point isn't relevant. It's just an ad-hominem attack which you have to make in order to try and move the argument towards another topic.

Grow up, and drop the God Complex, moron.

forkgirl

Smash Lord
I don't think you'll ever be able to escape the name Jake13. :p just like G@be will probably never be called "Revised" and most people will always say SOS like "sauce" instead of S.O.S

Also, DoH can be a bit pushy (lol @ him taking total control of my crew at FCD) but i dont think he's ****ty or mean to anyone. I've been to many tournaments with him and haven't seen any of what you're talking about.

so many people say "its just a game" but it really isnt. Not to any of us who are involved in the smash community, which includes you. :) Smash was Forward and Caveman's main source of income for a long while, and smash is how M2K pays for college. Even those of us who aren't pro spend so much time and money into this game. Friendships form, we train so much to get better and better, etc.

oh boy, i was starting to rant, lol. But it's 2am so it can't be helped lol. sorry

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I don't think you'll ever be able to escape the name Jake13. :p just like G@be will probably never be called "Revised" and most people will always say SOS like "sauce" instead of S.O.S

Also, DoH can be a bit pushy (lol @ him taking total control of my crew at FCD) but i dont think he's ****ty or mean to anyone. I've been to many tournaments with him and haven't seen any of what you're talking about.

so many people say "its just a game" but it really isnt. Not to any of us who are involved in the smash community, which includes you. :) Smash was Forward and Caveman's main source of income for a long while, and smash is how M2K pays for college. Even those of us who aren't pro spend so much time and money into this game. Friendships form, we train so much to get better and better, etc.

oh boy, i was starting to rant, lol. But it's 2am so it can't be helped lol. sorry
taylor pretty much said it right

Mr.C

Smash Master
I would like everyone to know when Brawl comes out and we are all practicing I will probably be talking a lot of ****.

so no hard feelings...it just gets me in a competitive mood. <3

Top Bottom