• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy VII: Mafia [GAME OVER]

Ronike

Smash Ace
Guys, just because I've told you most of my role, doesn't mean I've told you the downsides. I've reason for everything I've done and what I've not done.

Meh, whatever, scum whenever you decide to play it smart, my offer is still open.

Until then, I guess its back to helping town.

The problem I see with lynching Xsyven is that I COULD see him as potentially just being that stupid with his night action. But on the other hand, he is trying to influence everyone by saying he called my allignment, which hardly matters. I dunno, I still feel frozen should be the play at this pointt.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Ronike, you should tell us your entire character-- what's your purpose? You're very vocal for an indie. If I were in your shoes, I would just be sitting back, enjoying the ride. If you win no matter which faction wins, why are you making the effort to help one side or the other?

Ronike

Smash Ace
A) Sitting back is boring
B) Avoiding prods
C) Trying to end this ****storm of a game faster.

Omis

my friends were skinny
Ronike, you should tell us your entire character-- what's your purpose? You're very vocal for an indie. If I were in your shoes, I would just be sitting back, enjoying the ride. If you win no matter which faction wins, why are you making the effort to help one side or the other?
Why didnt you answer my questions? Have you folded and are waiting for your scum buddies to write you a response?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Present a good arguement for us about why you killed Riddle, why you have self protected almost every single night, why you have lied so much about your role, AtE, and please dont include ANY wifom in it. Because you seem like a clear scum shot.
I already told you-- I have a last passive ability that I don't want to share. I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place here.

Which do I choose? Reveal myself and get killed, or not reveal myself... and get killed.

Omis

my friends were skinny
What about the other pieces of info? Did your passive ability make you kill Riddle? Did your passive ability make you self protect? Dont pick and chose what to answer. This honestly is a very vital time for the town and, if you were town, you would realize this.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Would revealing yourself save you for today? Because you're forgetting? I can save you tonight, so long as you trust it enough.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
What about the other pieces of info? Did your passive ability make you kill Riddle? Did your passive ability make you self protect? Dont pick and chose what to answer. This honestly is a very vital time for the town and, if you were town, you would realize this.
I didn't kill Riddle. I looked at the odds of the Mafia choosing Riddle after all of the discussion we had about me protecting him, and on top of that, there's the importance of my passive ability... so I self protected, and the Mafia took the shot. I believe my passive ability is more important than Riddle's.

@Chaco, I'm afraid of the Mafia joining Ronike's plea. Though to be honest, I don't see why they haven't already. I can save myself at nights. :p

Chaco

Never Logs In
You should claim still. If it's more valuable than a vig shot.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I didn't kill Riddle. I looked at the odds of the Mafia choosing Riddle after all of the discussion we had about me protecting him, and on top of that, there's the importance of my passive ability... so I self protected, and the Mafia took the shot. I believe my passive ability is more important than Riddle's.

@Chaco, I'm afraid of the Mafia joining Ronike's plea. Though to be honest, I don't see why they haven't already. I can save myself at nights. :p
What are you trying to say? That your passive ability is that you can save yourself at night? Or do you have some epic ability still?

Ronike

Smash Ace
Xsyven must die! Vote: Xsyven

Riddle was the worst vig ever. Seriously contemplating quiting mafia if Omni/Xsyven doubles as the worst doc ever too[/drama, but not sarcasm]

Omis

my friends were skinny
He is saying that you have posted the least amount of info out of everyone alive. And what you have posted has mostly been 1 liners. Post more so the town can get reads on you.

Chaco

Never Logs In
He is saying that you have posted the least amount of info out of everyone alive. And what you have posted has mostly been 1 liners. Post more so the town can get reads on you.
Exactly this.

You haven't said anything of worth since I've joined this game, and if you're wondering why I think you're scummy, you need to go back and read your post history-- because it isn't pretty. :p
I pretty much said this, and you ignored me when I asked you to claim your latter part. I'm waiting.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
He put a ? mark as a reply-- I was replying to him.

Chaco, I don't want to claim my last ability. Look somewhere else. I've breadcrumbed if you feel like looking.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I saw it. Crumbing at this point is a detriment, come all out or fall under scrutiny. The last days of this game should not be bent on self preservation.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
i haven't been posting much because reading this is frustrating. i think chaco and omis are town. xsyven's attack on ronike/me earlier was bad but i see it more coming from town. that'd leave frozen and mentos but i've gotten town vibes from them as well. hmm

1. Omis
2. Frozenflame (replaced Macman Day 1)
3. Marshy
4. Mentos
5. Xsyven (replaced Omni Day 3)
6. Ronike
7. Chaco

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
The last days of this game should not be bent on self preservation.
Trust me, this is for the town's preservation, not my own preservation. This is kind of like how you told Disney Mafia how to kill your character... and then they ended up just, you know, killing you. Before you even got to use your super important power. I don't want that to happen to me.

I'm not saying I have a vig power, or a self destruct button like your character did-- but these situations are pretty similar.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
wait is there 3 scum or is mentos just dumb?

omis voteblock chaco and i'll 1-shot vig frozen. if my kill doesn't have priority over scumkill then ronike vote with town or whatever that situation is

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Final Day 5 Votecount:
Xsyven (4): Ronike, Mentosman, Chaco, Frozenflame

Not voting (3): Omis, Marshy, Xsyven

The group had finally had enough. This woman had made a mockery of their union since the beginning, had crumbled under pressure the moment someone targeted her with the slightest of suspicion, and had claimed so many abilities and powers that she could have been a one-man Golden Saucer. She was alive by merit of her name alone for who-knows-how long... well 'we-knows-how long' said the group, and the time was now.

They circled her as she pleaded her importance.

"I may have lied earlier, but I wasn't in the right mind - that wasn't me! Except, I did lie a little bit... I kept a secret from you. The secret is... I'm really important! I have another power! And its important!"

"Enough."

Under their collective power, her frail body collapsed quickly.

Xsyven, Aerith Gainsborough (town doctor) has been lynched.

Day 5 has ended. Night 5 begins.
Night actions are due Monday November 9th, Noon EST.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Shin-Ra found their numbers equal to those around them, and decisively made their final moves. They would end this resistance quickly.

Despite his brawny stature and burly attitude, Barret was not much for close quarters combat. Under these circumstances, his main weapons were truly his allies and his intimidating appearance; with the death of Tifa, then, all he had was his looks. His attacker, however, felt no mercy preying upon the man's weaknesses.

"Damn Shin-Ra bastards! Come at me, then!" Barret taunted to the shadows around him. As the neon-lit mako smog swirled around him, he caught simple glimpses of a white coat, and fired his gunarm into the smoke to no avail. Too close for accurate shots... to hidden to be seen...

His predator spoke, and Barret froze.

"We have Marlene, you know..."

Barret responded violently, turning and firing wildly into the smoke behind him. As the smog whisked to the left, he turned to fire. He heard rustling back to the right, and fired back in that direction. His gunarm began to heat, and he knew he was powerless.

"DAMN YOU! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

With a strong smack, an electro-rod hit Barret along the steel seams to his arm. The flesh sizzled in heated pain while the arm only further conducted the electricity, tormenting ghost nerves in his missing hand. Overcome with pain and fear, the large black man fell to his knees.

"Damn you... just... just end it..."

"That is one mercy my company will afford you."

And with a loud and bloody thud, Rufus Shinra jabbed the electro-rod into the side of Barret's head, activating its power and scrambling his insides.

Omis, Barret Wallace (town masoned voteblocker), has been openly murdered in the end-game.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
On the other side of the camp, the fight was not as one-sided.

Nero the Sable stood with his back to his brother, Weiss the Immaculate, as they stood in low stances and listened for their opponents. They knew that this meeting was reaching its end, and they would not be taken as fools by surprise.

Especially not with opponents as personable as theirs, it seemed, as Reno and Rude openly strolled from out of the smoke. The red-haired thug walked with a fox-like smirk across his face, hands in pockets and his bald counterpart in tow.

"DEEPGROUND," Rude warned as he put his hand on his partner's shoulder.

"I know who they are," Reno flaunted, "but-"

Nero spoke, and when the Sable spoke, his voice emanated from all the darkness around them, and all listened.

"You know who we are, then if you are wise, you will retreat or surrender. You cannot win against us both, together." As he spoke, the dark shadows and smog from the ground all around seemed to gather at his hands, swirling around his arms and enveloping his body. "I will collect your souls."

His brother and leader simply brushed aside his hair, sank into a deep stance, and withdrew his katana.

Reno bit at his thumb and laughed. "I know who they are, Rude... but that doesn't make this job any different. See you at the end, I hope." As Reno spoke, he stepped behind his friend.

"Right," was all Rude announced as he spun. He quickly grabbed Reno by the waist and collar, and with a violent heave, hurled him into the air. Reno turned with a flip and landed on the other side of the DEEPGROUND duo and screamed,

"Let's GO!"

He recovered from the vault and kicked his foot into the air, childishly tunneling towards Weiss, while Reno simultaneously drew back his fists and approached Nero.

Weiss withdrew his blade from its sheath with a slash like lightning, which Reno ducked under by falling to the ground and sliding on the dirt. Weiss smirked and stabbed low, yet was blocked by Reno's metal shoe-sole. On the other side, Rude threw well-timed punches at the Sable, who simply sank back and forth in the darkness, avoiding the attacks.

"At this rate," Weiss instructed as he continually stabbed at Reno, "they will tire, and we will succeed."

"Head's up!" came a cry from the third Shin-Ra, as Reno's electro-rod came sailing into the air. Weiss stabbed at Reno a final time, and the fox allowed the katana to sink into the ground unabated by any block. Kipping-up onto his feet and stepping onto the swords handle, he vaulted into the air to catch his bloodied weapon of choice.

Rude finally landed a punch on the Sable, and yet instead of following it up with another, he simply grasped ahold, in favor of solid shoulders over slippery shadow. Then he quickly grabbed onto the other shoulder, and grinned.

"It's over."

"NO!" Nero screamed, headbutting Rude in the face violently, shattering his sunglasses and almost buckling his knees by sheer force.

And Reno came from out of the air, electro-rod fully charged, and fell towards Nero. The Sable turned, pinned by Rude and unable to duck back into the darkness, and let out a terrible cry as his skull collapsed under the lethal lightning strike.

Rude let go of the body, and as it fell to the ground, the darkness scattered wildly like leaves.

Weiss withdrew his sword from the ground, turning to meet his assailants only to see his brother's corpse.

"No... how could this be..."

His mako-rich eyes quickly turned from surprised to somber, however, as he acknowledged his defeat. He drew his sword in front of himself, and pointed it to his ribcage.

"Without Nero, DEEPGROUND is lost... I am lost."

He thrust the weapon straight into his chest and fell to his knees.

Ronike, Nero the Sable (unlynchable independent sibling) has been openly murdered in the end-game.
Marshy, Weiss the Immaculate (unkillable independent sibling) has been openly murdered in the end-game.

Chaco, Rufus Shinra (mafia boss) wins!
Frozenflame, Rude (mafia interceptor) wins!
Mentosman, Reno (mafia hexer) wins!

Final Fantasy VII: Mafia ends with a Shin-Ra mafia win!

Night actions and roles to be gathered and posted immediately.

Omis

my friends were skinny
Good play on the part of Chaco. This game was crap unfortuntaley. Balance and all was superb but no one really seemed to want to play. I cant act to high and mighty because I wasnt too good myself. Props to Tom. Boo to the players.

Top Bottom