• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy VII: Mafia [GAME OVER]

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Xsy...

You realize that keeping the vig alive was the greatest town priority here right? Riddle was what was protecting us from losing via quicklynch.

Though logically what you say makes sense if you were trying to outsmart the mafia, it also is a perfect excuse as a scum bluff. You're either lying scum or you majorly ****ed up dude...

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Chaco, why are you voting? Scum has the numbers to quick-lynch, I don't care how suspicious it sounds get your vote off there. Nothing saving us if there's a quicklynch this time.

Omis

my friends were skinny
Guys, I didn't protect Riddle, so uh... sorry. I figured the Mafia would know I was protecting him, and they wouldn't take the shot. So I protected Chaco by protecting myself... didn't work out as I thought it would. =/

@Ronike -- I'm not so hot about relynching Ronike-- I've had bad experiences with unlynchable players. But it did prove to us that he isn't Yuffie Kisaragi, vanilla townie. Ronike, what CAN you tell us-- I don't want to waste a whole new day on you. =/
:(
Did you honestly think this was a good idea? Honestly what the **** do you think you are doing. You ruined our one chance to win this. Good job dip ****.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Quick comment before bed, I just realized how terrible Xsyven's protection claim was. You self targeted to protect Chaco? Why not just, ya know, protect Chaco if he was your biggest concern? The way you claim you did it left a 50% chance for Chaco to die if mafia had targeted you, instead of you two being invincible. Really it just makes no sense to me why you would self protect, and kind of sounds as if its a cover up. And now sleep>go to work time.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'm about to park my vote for good, unless drastic evidence occurs, onto Xsyven. That was a major ball drop, and now we have a **** ton of WIFOM to deal with because it's the only argument he has. So, if anyone strongly objects, spit it on out. I know Frozen is scummy, but Xsyven just shot through the roof on scumminess.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Chaco, why are you suggesting dropping a vote and opening us up to a possible mafia quick lynch when we have a good two weeks to decide? Since we have so much time, why doesn't someone actually reread and decide who is scummy instead of just voting?

Chaco

Never Logs In
So you're excusing what Xsyven did as "________". Fill in the blank if you would.

I don't see a quick lynch happening. Why? I'm pretty ****ed sure, after last night, that he's scum. He got Riddle killed. He jeopardized our chances at winning, if he is town. So, honestly, I do not see it happening. I read back not to long ago, like a few days ago. And honestly, Xsyven does stick out some. The claims don't add up. (Omni's and his) And he's self protected 3 nights out of 4. And we can't prove or disprove the first one. Also, a self protecting doc is highly unlikely. Just doesn't add up, but I'll refrain from voting for now.

Ronike, I presume you still want Frozen lynched?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Self protecting docs are very likely. Say I wasn't telling the whole truth like our friend Ronike here? I'm sure we all have little secrets we're still hiding-- I just happen to have a HUGE *** ****ING SECRET.

Chaco, putting your vote on me with two weeks left because you're 'so sure' that I'm Mafia is the dumbest idea ever. I'm town-- place a vote on me, and you've messed up worse than I did.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Actually I have a better idea after thinking out the numbers situation. Scum, listen up: I'm Weiss the Immaculate, an unlychable and 1- time bulletproof Indy survivor that wins whenever another faction fulfills their win condition.

So, 3 of you plus one of me equals 4, the controlling amount for a lynch. So I'm thinking we team up and put an end to this sorry excuse for a town. I'll hammer, just in case of a bomb or supersaint or any other shenanigans.

So I'd put a vote down, but honestly I think anyone left could be the third mafia, so who're we lynching? Claim your victory mafia!

Omis

my friends were skinny
How about you post the the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth for once Xsyven? How do you expect us to believe you when you say the dumbest ****, do the dumbest actions, and lie about the dumbest things. I really have no problem with lynching you right now. You more or less ruined everything for us.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Seriously, I'd like Xsyven to make his third claim of the game, and this time tell the "truth." I really thought he was town, but he's about to change his claimed role for the third time this game, and that makes things a lot less believable.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh btw, before anyone says anything, I'm not commenting on the Ronike situation because there's nothing to comment on. Literally no benefit for us to discuss that claim, as we need to lynch scum, and if he's telling the truth that's impossible. I'll focus on scumhunting, and ignore Ronike for now.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
“Wow! Not bad for a kid. Alright then, I'll explain it to you. You know Shinra developed a lot of technological gadgets during the meaningless war, right? Now it's a Mako company, but in the old days it was a weapons manufacturer. Well, they came up with a Rocket Engine. There was so much experiment about the thought of going into outer space. Our dreams got bigger and bigger. They put a major budget into it and made prototype after prototype! Finally, they completed Shinra No. 26. They chose the best pilot in Shinra-- no, in the world-- me. I mean, come on. And finally we get to the day of the launch. Everything was goin' well... But, because of that dumb-*** Shera, the launch got messed up. That's why they become so anal! And so, Shinra mixed their outer space exploration plans. After they told me how the future was Space Exploration and got my **** hopes up... **** THEM! Then, it was all over once they found out Mako energy was profitable. They didn't even so much as look at space exploration. Money, moola, dinero! My dream was just a financial number for them! Look at this rusted Rocket. I was supposed to be the first man in space with this. Everyday, it tilts a little bit more. At this rate, I don't know which will come first, this thing falling down or me gettin' outta here. My last hope is to talk to the President...”

28th Vote Count:

Not voting (7): Omis, Frozenflame, Marshy, Mentos, Xsyven, Ronike, Chaco

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.
There is currently no deadline.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Hello WIFOM!
Hi, Chaco. You use this 'wine in front of me' thing way too much, and its really annoying. I don't even know how to reply to it. Ask better questions and maybe I'll be able to help you.

So, Xsyven, you're saying Omni lied about your role. Then when you came "clean" with your real role, you lied again?
Omni lied, I half-truthed. I have a passive ability that I choose not to share. I'm still Aerith Gainsborough, town doctor who when dies, has the option to give a flower to someone randomly at night. I just have a passive ability that I really like, and I'm not sharing.

How about you post the the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth for once Xsyven? How do you expect us to believe you when you say the dumbest ****, do the dumbest actions, and lie about the dumbest things. I really have no problem with lynching you right now. You more or less ruined everything for us.
I'm sorry, did you not just see what happened to Ronike? I'm so far the only successful townie to spearhead a lynch against non-town. I actually took my time, found evidence, and totally uncloseted a non-town player-- REAL SCUMMY WORTHLESS AND DUMB.

Seriously, I'd like Xsyven to make his third claim of the game, and this time tell the "truth." I really thought he was town, but he's about to change his claimed role for the third time this game, and that makes things a lot less believable.
Answered that up above. I never said I had a different role.

Oh btw, before anyone says anything, I'm not commenting on the Ronike situation because there's nothing to comment on. Literally no benefit for us to discuss that claim, as we need to lynch scum, and if he's telling the truth that's impossible. I'll focus on scumhunting, and ignore Ronike for now.
Yeah, but don't ignore the fact that I'm the guy who uncovered the non-town through literal scumhunting and pressure. It's a lot more than anyone else has done.

I made a mistake, now quit your belly achin' about me. Those of you who want to lynch immediately, FoS. Who does that remind you of? Ronike? That non-town guy?

Yeah...

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
i think frozen is scum because he claimed don corneo and don corneo's a mafia don in ff7

Ronike

Smash Ace
Yeah, Xsyven? First off, Omni mostly made a case against me. You used my inactivity during the first half of day 1 to try to lynch me. Then you took false logic from my posts against frozen and tried to use it against me, and at any rate Frozen did it better. So where exactly did you spearhead a lynch against me?

Second, I outed myself because I can joint win with the mafia for sure today, and theres nothing the town can do to kill me at this point, so there really is no downside.

So yeah, mafia, lets hurry up so we don't have to read **** posts like that anymore.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Yeah, Xsyven? First off, Omni mostly made a case against me. You used my inactivity during the first half of day 1 to try to lynch me. Then you took false logic from my posts against frozen and tried to use it against me, and at any rate Frozen did it better. So where exactly did you spearhead a lynch against me?
Omni obviously didn't push hard enough, and I used your inactivity during day 1-- classic scumtell-- and your pushiness of day 3-- another classic scumtell, which started out as a small FoS, which snowballed into...

Xsyven said:
Ronike-- you've made so much **** up, I don't even know what to do.

Everyone, vote for Ronike
Which by the way, everyone did, and you flipped non-town. I'm not saying "IT WAS ALL ME!" It was me saying "What kind of Mafia would actually take their time to hunt the off chance of an independent player still remaining in this game."

Second, I outed myself because I can joint win with the mafia for sure today, and theres nothing the town can do to kill me at this point, so there really is no downside.

So yeah, mafia, lets hurry up so we don't have to read **** posts like that anymore.
And second, you outed yourself because you didn't get lynched last night and we all know you aren't Yuffie. Let me tell ya, I was shocked when you outed yourself like that!

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
As for actual playing and not arguing with Ronike about he said she said.

Omis
Frozenflame
Marshy
Mentos
Chaco

If I had to choose someone right now, excluding myself, and Ronike, it seems like it'd be harder for us to kill another townie than scum...

Marshy's claim sucks, Frozen's claim sucks, mentos and omis haven't really stuck out to me at all since I even started playing which is a bad thing, and Chaco's lynch happy today.

I'm tapped. I don't know where to go. It's 7:30am, and I still haven't slept yet. More thoughts tomorrow.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Xsyven, one thing I'd like to point out. You can't use a Ronike lynch to make yourself look good. He's not mafia. Just because he isn't town, doesn't mean that it means anything, as the mafia can scum-hunt and find an indie the same as the town can. A lot of us pushed that Ronike should be lynched yesterday, and it means nothing because he's independent and can't reflect sides whatsoever.

Still thinking about who the play today is. Obviously we still have a lot of time left, so we'll see what happens.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
So Ronike was indy eh? Lame, I thought I had him as scum for sure.

Still not sure if he's bluffing about being completely unlynchable. I wouldn't be surprised if he has one NK and one lynch resistance.

Pretty lame that he's siding with maf despite the fact that we can still win this as town.

I honestly think Xsy is the play at this point. To many discrepancies with his role, poor alleged night play, general scumminess of people he's replaced. It's too much at this point.

Is this the general consensus among everyone else?

And lol yeah marshy, my role is ridiculous. When I got it I was like WTF IM A TOWN MAFIA DON? Thought I was miller immediately upon reading the name but turned out to be 'nilla. Go figure.

Chaco

Never Logs In
By all means, feel free to try and lynch me. It'll just make me win :laugh:
Then you're lying. You claimed survivor. Anyways, I don't care about this...

Xsyven, if you don't know how to respond to it, then don't make your defense WIFOM.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Marshy, essentially, the last 26 posts or so from you have been one liners.

Omis

my friends were skinny
I hope you realize that he isnt going to do any better than that ever. If he even decides to respond it will simply be an insult regarding how he has contributed more than anyone else.

Back to things that matter. What does the town think that we should do? More players have sounded off than what is required for the mafia to joint which leaves the possibility that the mafia feels like not jointing or that they for some reason only have two members. Honestly I really dont know what to do in regards to Ronike. If we had Riddle we could have him killed but unfortunately Xsy ruined that. Which brings me to Xsy. Honestly? Present a good arguement for us about why you killed Riddle, why you have self protected almost every single night, why you have lied so much about your role, AtE, and please dont include ANY wifom in it. Because you seem like a clear scum shot.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I think we should ignore Ronike, and continue to focus on Xsyven. As he is the most likely play, standing right next to Frozen.

Seconding Omis's request.

Ronike

Smash Ace
I need to joint with another faction. I'm still unlynchable, so by lynching me, you will just move the phase to night and thus reduce the town population by 1 giving the scum the majority and thus both of us our win. By all means ff, feel free to call my bluff.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Well, the problem with your claim is...that I know Tom. The role you are claiming is a ******* mod role, which this game is far from. An unlynchable, 1 time BP Survivor? That is far from a balanced role, and at that a role I can never see Tom using.

Omis

my friends were skinny
Obviously the mafia doesnt believe your claim either as everyone has been on since your claim and the time has not seen a joint yet. Give it up Ronike, your show has fallen flat on its ***.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow Ronike, really?

By that logic, shouldn't you just have voted yourself by this point? Oh wait, that's right, you ARE lying about being unlynchable. That explains it.

Top Bottom