• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Mafia - Game Over!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
We just have to make a plan. Forgot we have two double voters? Are the numbers against Gorf going tomorrow?
Those double votes can lose their votes if they lynch town, in which case it can **** is over in addition to mafia could have this as well or they get shot.

Don't play the lynch him later song, I will gladly self vote and lynch myself tomarrow if town does this, it's stupid to trust him just like it is to leave him for later

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu

I asked, are the numbers for or against us when it comes to leaving Gorf alive ToDay? You yourself said this was a number game, now I am asking you to implement them.

@ #HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe

I will respond to you later. Just doing a quick response.

@dabuz

How do you feel about Ryu currently? What do you think of my #2466? Do you think we have room to leave Gorf for another day?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ah, so you are trying to pretend like you have work to show for that conclusion, eh?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ah, so you are trying to pretend like you have work to show for that conclusion, eh?
Like your question has any purpose.

Hey guys how much support can we get! Who cares, he was already put to l-1, Carnage will be there, J is there, Kantrip hydra is there, Dabuz will be there, I will be there. 1 of those beibg a double voter.

that's 6, gg.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
I won't be online tomorrow.

The post I quoted above makes me want to push Kwk over Ryu since Ryu is clearly paying more attention to details, esp details relevant to scumhunting.

Gheb is interesting because he has a pretty solid voting record and his N1 action seems pretty solid. However I'm not a fan of his direction toDay and he does need to explain why he chose the action he did N3.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Vote: Kwk

Iirc this was a popular option on the table yesterDay so there shouldn't be much resistance to a push in this direction.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
guys this isnt rocket science

Gorf toDay because he is outed scum

then one of Ran/Gheb

if there's 4 scum it's definitely both of them

Gheb literally claimed to have blinded me, Ran, and J because "one of them is scum based on the roleblocks N2" and yet he blinded us. The ability that stops us from getting investigative results. Ran is in that pool. The claimed cop we are getting to use his 1-shot. Not to mention his fence sitting when Scary was confirmed scum

Vote: Kwk

Iirc this was a popular option on the table yesterDay so there shouldn't be much resistance to a push in this direction.
on the table yesterDay? since when?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
They weren't jabs; I was responding to a ****ing question that you asked. But what you're saying you did is exactly what I'm accusing you of doing. You started with the idea of Nabescum with MC, then built a case to suit that need by cherry-picking the relevant posts. There's a disparity here between what a townie would do (come to a conclusion about a player by reading their posts) and what you did (conclude, then choose posts to suit that conclusion).
Yet you forget something. I was re-reading, not simply reading. So I have already had my concerns from what I have already read. The re-read was strengthening my concerns on the both of you, and mostly you. So there was no need to re-read everything. I'll drop the jabs, this didn't happen until later. Reading this again, I was more interested in you answering my question rather than the post you came up with. I kept silent about it because I didn't want to talk more about you and MC as cop. You yourself asked me "Why did you not confront me with your issues", and my answer is already in this sentence. I didn't want to give myself too much attention. That is why I said "It's only a concern" when talking to Gorf.

If you skimmed to find evidence, then you knew it was there. You also should have known it was there by reading through the game the first time. And another post you would have known was there: a post your attention was brought to twice concerning my take on my interactions with MC, which should have been evidence in a case about my interactions with MC. And the kicker: you already admitted to knowing it was there, understanding its content, and not addressing it, which was the point of my case on you. It's proof that you started with your conclusion, rather than reaching it as town through skim-bias as might have been the case. Are you recanting that admission, or do you otherwise take issue to my holding it as an admission?
I don't think you are remembering the townie who had a gut concern that he developed through re-reading. It was simply the concern I spoke to Gorf, but developed. I wasn't as interested in your response about your interaction as you answering your question on your read on me. I did not try to spin a tale about you, because the concerns I brought up (the summarized points) were legitimate points (except one that was weakened). If you really wish to show that I was trying to paint you as scum instead of looking at you genuinely, you must show why my points don't make sense coming from a townie. On the admission, I would need for you to state (repeat) both of them side by side so I can tell the difference and tell you.

When a player scumslips, you tend to focus on that detail.
>_> I never scumslipped. That's because I have already stated that I have seen the post but wasn't as interested in it as I was when asking for your read on me. Then when re-reading, I didn't think "Ok I need to read the posts and the one I missed" because I skimmed it. Rather, I only read up to half-way through D2, and I thought "Ok, this seems good enough" and stopped. I then took it into consideration when you were putting attention to it D3, and I even went into it (as you have seen). So I have nothing to hold back. When seeing it, it weakened a point, but that is all. So I don't see the danger of not taking it in when considering I skimmed it.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
The post I quoted above makes me want to push Kwk over Ryu since Ryu is clearly paying more attention to details, esp details relevant to scumhunting.
Yet he's only starting to do this now. The only thing considered 'scumhunting' is him asking Gheb a question. He is only voting Gorf still because INDY. I think this is a weak reason to start considering Ryu as 'not as good as KwK', especially with you dislike of his treatment of me and Gorf. (Who he is still voting) So get back on Ryu please. I am also wondering why you think KwK seemed to be a popular option YesTerday?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
It does. I want you to show the numbers that can allow Gorf to stay for some time. You say "No, two days before LyLo", so you have to show why the numbers are against us 1 day before Lylo. Otherwise this just seems like you want to just get a lynch that is not mafia as early as you can.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
It does. I want you to show the numbers that can allow Gorf to stay for some time. You say "No, two days before LyLo", so you have to show why the numbers are against us 1 day before Lylo. Otherwise this just seems like you want to just get a lynch that is not mafia as early as you can.
Yes I do.

BECAUSE HE IS A ****ING INDY.

stop being this inept.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
No, scum first. Then we'll take care of the indy. (By deciding whether or not to keep him)

Ryu, who are your scumreads ToDay? Reads on KwK/Vult?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also:

If Ryu flips scum, we can let Gorf do what he thinks is best for town. If Ryu flips town, people can roleblock him. What people think?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
THE FOLLOWING LAWS ARE IN EFFECT FOR DAY 4 AND NIGHT 4.
-REDIRECTING IS PROHIBITED
-DRAINING IS PROHIBITED
-JUMPING IS PROHIBITED
I thought that wasn't the case tonight.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
Vult is on my radar for sure. All the remaining scum are contained within Gheb/Ran/Vult/Gorf

DSH's play toDay has been gross, but I'm not sure why he's become a primary target when the slot's play as a whole looks like townRuy fumbling around trying to be all the things he's not as town. The usual

Vult's townread on DSH over me is stupid (It seems like DSH is more present and paying more attention?) and I'm not sure where he's getting that I was on the table yesterDay from. His presence this game has been very low and I don't remember him doing anything impactful or even contributing to scum getting lynched. He certainly doesn't have anything disconnecting him from the team, and his claim is shaky. The whole "got a list of 4 options that aren't the regular town options to choose from" thing is almost assuredly true, but I don't think it's almost assuredly town. Sounds like a scum thing, getting to choose from four killing/player-crippling/self-preservational roles. I also don't like that he didn't claim Doom when we were frantically trying to figure out where it came from or when we were close to lynching Nabe in spite of it because we thought Nabe was lying.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Didn't Ran say he already used his ability on J, and got a Town result?

Gorf isn't mafia because he's been an absentee player doing nothing to further mafia goals while the rest of the faction falls around him. The only agenda he's shown for the entire game was disliking Scary, and when I offered my vote for the purpose he was content about it without pushing further or changing his mind. It was likely geared around looking to be doing something. And he didn't argue against either scum lynch when they went on iirc.
I actually scum read scary. All my play was legit, I just slowly kinda lost motivation because voteless

#HBC | Gorf

Two days, because people lose there votes at times.

Also nonsense since he can decide to **** us over later if he wants.
NO I CANT. YOU IDIOT. HOLY ****.

Btw @dumb****s tell me how my role is beneficial ANY WAY to my own agenda. Sure. Let's go wifom. Cuz my role is so neutral IT ****ING HURTS. I am Sweden. My PR (provable mind you) is Sweden. Even if i am lying, like stated, YOU CAN LYNCH ME BEFORE LYLO, WHICH WERE FAR FROM.

#HBC | Gorf

Oh and I'm playing self preservation? **** yea! I don't win unless I'm alive with a winning faction, so I wanna ****ing WIN.

#HBC | Gorf

Hey guys how much support can we get! Who cares, he was already put to l-1, Carnage will be there, J is there, Kantrip hydra is there, Dabuz will be there, I will be there. 1 of those beibg a double voter.

that's 6, gg.
Wow. I actually think you're scum now.

#HBC | Gorf

guys this isnt rocket science

Gorf toDay because he is outed scum

then one of Ran/Gheb

if there's 4 scum it's definitely both of them

Gheb literally claimed to have blinded me, Ran, and J because "one of them is scum based on the roleblocks N2" and yet he blinded us. The ability that stops us from getting investigative results. Ran is in that pool. The claimed cop we are getting to use his 1-shot. Not to mention his fence sitting when Scary was confirmed scum

on the table yesterDay? since when?
Why. It's like you haven't ever been faced with adversity. I feel like mother ****ing rosa parks. I'm a little different. That's all.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
D
NO I CANT. YOU IDIOT. HOLY ****.

Btw @dumb****s tell me how my role is beneficial ANY WAY to my own agenda. Sure. Let's go wifom. Cuz my role is so neutral IT ****ING HURTS. I am Sweden. My PR (provable mind you) is Sweden. Even if i am lying, like stated, YOU CAN LYNCH ME BEFORE LYLO, WHICH WERE FAR FROM.
yes you can, lol.

2v1v1.

"Lets lynch mafia."

"I the indy decided not the lynch him lel suck it"

Mafia wins!

#HBC | Gorf

Really Ruy? ****ing. Really. All of you morons anti gorf should be ashamed you're on the same side as this doofus.

Ruy. I am dead FAR BEFORE mylo. That ****? THAT'S ****ING MYLO. I'M ****ING VOTELESS. I will be lynched 5 man the LATEST if I'm kept alive, cuz herp mother ****ing derp, there's no god damn way town can win in mylo with me period... because I'm ****ing voteless. And because I'm a ****ing indy. I understand you need rules in order to keep your microscopic scope of intelligence safe, but it's okay. I'm not. At all. A ****ing. Direct. Threat. Look at my play. Look at my role. Look at my situation in which I claimed. USE THE GOD DAMN MOTHER ****ING BRAIN YOU WERE BORN WITH AND GET YOUR MOTHER ****ING VOTE OFF OF ME WHEN LITERALLY THE SAME THING CAN BE DONE IN ANY OTHER MOTHER ****ING MOMENT IN TIME YOU CUNT. I HELP TOWN. I HAVE, AND HAVE NO REASON TO NOT CONTINUE TO, HELP TOWN. IF I WAS PLAYING TO A PERSONAL AGENDA I WOULD HAVE BEEN ALL MOTHER ****ING GAME. HOW THE ACTUAL **** HAS MY PLAY BEEN CENTERED TOWARD BEING THE GUY THAT SURVIVES TILL THE END? IT HASN'T. WHY? BECAUSE IT'S NOT MY MOTHER ****ING WIN CON.

You're not even bad for not letting me go. You're bad because you refuse to leave your ****ing bubble. You're like a devout catholic hussing and fussing about the allowing of gay marriage. ****'S NOT ALWAYS GONNA BE THE SAME RUY.

Top Bottom