• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Mafia - Game Over!

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
The point is you wasted a Day by lynching me. You could have been looking for mafia. What the **** other powers or role could I be hiding if I'm already god. Like shiz. I GET that I'm an indy, but like, ****. Good luck without laws though, you're gonna need it.

Maximum Carnage

Smash Journeyman
Other head here... dislike Gorf lynch and it appears it already happened. Sorry I wasn't present for it.

This "he's not town, so we must lynch him!" stuff is idiotic.

Two outcomes: Gorf is telling the truth or Gorf is lying.

In both outcomes, we know he can't win today or toNight.

Why?

Because Gorf could have claimed Alchemist/Ninja and just ****in' sailed. Instead he claimed indy with a crazy role.

In both outcomes, we can control what he does toNight.

That means preventing whatever roles we want (i.e., redirects, something we cannot prevent... or hasting).

The only possible outcome of the lynch that could be GOOD is that he's the last scum remaining and/or he's actually mafia and crazily lied about being indie.

Lynching an indie isn't a win for town because mafia has to kill him too. If mafia is worried about an indie that is BP he has to lynch him and you guys make it easy by being all scruff mcgruff "no changes, we lynch Gorf nothing else, no comments or reasoning, he's indie!"

buncha racists

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I would not follow that rule if the Indy could confirm their wincon or lynching them would make town lose.

You don't follow under either and no one should be assuming otherwise.

@ ranmaru ranmaru stop liking those Indy posts, it's bad to trust an Indy without confirmation, period.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
You're such a ****ing idiot. I hope you feel incredibly entitled and I hope you feel like you caught me so I can blindside your ass so hard in the future.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Don't like kwk`s hammer knowing that we had more time to talk the lynch out and night actions to settle.

This wagon sux

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You're such a ****ing idiot. I hope you feel incredibly entitled and I hope you feel like you caught me so I can blindside your *** so hard in the future.
I don't even feel that way.

I claimed Indy survivor in itrick'd 1 and still got lynched solely off the fact I claimed Indy.

Kuz even said that was correct and laundry I already quoted and posted his explosion post where he yelled at everyone fir not voting me.

Talk to me post game if you still think it's wrong, you can't trust a claimed Indy.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
Wait, I hammered?

**** sorry, I thought there were only 2 votes on him

I didn't try to roleblock anyone because it's against the law and I don't know what breaking the law does to me and I don't want the death sentence

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
Other head here... dislike Gorf lynch and it appears it already happened. Sorry I wasn't present for it.

This "he's not town, so we must lynch him!" stuff is idiotic.

Two outcomes: Gorf is telling the truth or Gorf is lying.

In both outcomes, we know he can't win today or toNight.

Why?

Because Gorf could have claimed Alchemist/Ninja and just ****in' sailed. Instead he claimed indy with a crazy role.

In both outcomes, we can control what he does toNight.

That means preventing whatever roles we want (i.e., redirects, something we cannot prevent... or hasting).

The only possible outcome of the lynch that could be GOOD is that he's the last scum remaining and/or he's actually mafia and crazily lied about being indie.

Lynching an indie isn't a win for town because mafia has to kill him too. If mafia is worried about an indie that is BP he has to lynch him and you guys make it easy by being all scruff mcgruff "no changes, we lynch Gorf nothing else, no comments or reasoning, he's indie!"

buncha racists
how about the part where mafia don't have to oust his role as claimed because he says he wins with either faction

meaning come endgame mafia can say "hey gorf lets win together" and gorf can say "hey sure" and become a pseudo-traitor, use his vote for mafia, and give mafia a win

his existence is a detriment

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
how about the part where mafia don't have to oust his role as claimed because he says he wins with either faction
You forgot the part where he couldn't vote unless he proposed to have a vote during the night phase. You forgot the part where we already got two scummies. You forgot the part where we could say "HEY GORF TEST YOUR VOTE OUT FOR US" so we could see if there is a chance for him to be a traitor or not. You forget the part where if we were in a good position to, we could instruct gorf to get his voting power during the night.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
You forgot the part where he couldn't vote unless he proposed to have a vote during the night phase. You forgot the part where we already got two scummies. You forgot the part where we could say "HEY GORF TEST YOUR VOTE OUT FOR US" so we could see if there is a chance for him to be a traitor or not. You forget the part where if we were in a good position to, we could instruct gorf to get his voting power during the night.
oh yeah he can't vote

so in 3-way LyLo with Gorf in it, auto scum win WITHOUT his help

even worse

also getting 2 scummers already means we are in a great spot and it's the perfect time to take out a claimed indy

hes not an actual traitor you dunce

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
because he's on contract and once he listens to one thing we ask of him he has to listen to the rest of him

he was a detriment to have around and we are in a great spot, im glad he'll be out of the picture

only 1 scum left to find with only 2 townies dead, TOTAL

e z p z

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
I want Dabuz way higher on the claim list otherwise no read change in opinions, why did Ran cop J?
Why move me up the claim list if you town read me?

I don't think anyone should be giving Vult a town read. Look at how he joined the Bardull wagon in 2251+ 2252 and how he joined the Scary Wagon in 1599. Both of those votes looked super opportunistic IIRC, or in short they were buses. Also his stances this game are weak along with his questions.

KwK did not have 13 posts by the time of hammer, Ranmaru did...sooooo yeah.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
dunce
i bet youre not even a ninja

More ninja than you

Didn't you see me trying to multi-post quotes I could have fit into one?

Now I just got lazy since my role is out. Simple as that.

How can a canadian be so mean

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
3. Maximum Carnage ()
4. Kreative Whiz Kids ()
5. Detective Sherlock Hound ()
6. J ()
7. Gorf (5) Gheb, J, DSH, MC, KWK
8. Dabunz ()
10. Ranmaru ()
12. Gheb_01 (1) Ranmaru
13. Nabe ()
14. Vult Redux ()

Not voting - Gorf, Dabunz, Nabe, Vult

With 10 playing it takes 6 to lynch!

Deadline is March 28th at 11:59 PM CST (GMT-6).

Last edited:

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Oh cool, not even a hammer yet.

If anyone has questions, ask me now since I won't be here Fri. + Saturday.

Gorf lynch still makes sense toDay because confirmed INDY and all that jazz.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Dragoon lvl 1/ Templar level 2.

Will not say whether or not I used the level 1 because it helps scum immensely to know whether or not I have a 1 night BP.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
People are bad at math. Also why was MC griping about the Gorf wagon when he, himself, was on it.

So people actually want to try and bet on a "might" be scum flip instead of a guaranteed scum-flip. Well, alright then.

Top Bottom