• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Mafia - Game Over!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu

Saw you viewing. Not going to comment at all?

Also, I'm going to sleep now. I'll try to answer things tomorrow. Bye thread.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I was considering it, right there. How can a re-direct affect me, a Ninja (Level 2), who basically had a unspell to everyone? You get me? I know that in a role game like this an investigation would be less effective, that is why I waited so long to use mine. Look at n2!! KwK RB'd me, I'm glad I chose to abstain from that.
J you never answered this

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ranmaru, you got a guilty on me, correct? One last time for me.

I wasn't here around deadline but on D1, I was the only person still voting Scary at the end whenever everyone else left the wagon and I continously pushed that Ditzy was town.

The Ruy point is me jabbing at him like I did Marshy D2. I was telling Ruy since he said that if Scary flipped town I was dead and that was the only reason for him having me as scum. A petty jab was all it was. Not some WIFOMy "I recruited Ruy and am publicly posting about it in the thread" kind of thing.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Because I voted him D3 when I couldn't have my vote on Bardull due to my fear of self-hammer and helping Nabe pressure Ranmaru more.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J you never answered this
You say that you were glad to abstain when KWK RB'd you, however, that doesn't make sense if you are a ninja as you say because of the evidence you used to support that you could not have been Redirected. If KWK did RB you and you had chosen to use your ability that night, due to you being a ninja, you would have gotten your result anyways. So pray tell, Ranmaru, why would you be afraid of the RB if you knew for certain that you could go before any NA in the game? It's a contradiction if what you say is true.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan

I wasn't here around deadline but on D1, I was the only person still voting Scary at the end whenever everyone else left the wagon and I continously pushed that Ditzy was town.

The Ruy point is me jabbing at him like I did Marshy D2. I was telling Ruy since he said that if Scary flipped town I was dead and that was the only reason for him having me as scum. A petty jab was all it was. Not some WIFOMy "I recruited Ruy and am publicly posting about it in the thread" kind of thing.
Dat double bus doe?

Maximum Carnage

Smash Journeyman
If we lynch J and he flips scum, I still want Ranmaru roleblocked. I forget ran's full claim, but don't really care at this point.

If I was scum with 0 NKs and a pretty clear group of townies, I'd happily claim one-shot cop and do a showdown in thread against my scummate. Win/win. I die, I'm the fake-claim cop and they're the townie I wanted to kill. I live, I'm the one-shot cop who killed a scummer no one else was pushing. Either one rides it to lylo and banks on it hard.

Regardless of all this guilty / not guilty stuff, I want to know who was roleblocked or attempted to roleblock. I don't remember if Gheb's actions came out but I wanna hear 'em.

#HBC | Gorf

If we lynch J and he flips scum, I still want Ranmaru roleblocked. I forget ran's full claim, but don't really care at this point.

If I was scum with 0 NKs and a pretty clear group of townies, I'd happily claim one-shot cop and do a showdown in thread against my scummate. Win/win. I die, I'm the fake-claim cop and they're the townie I wanted to kill. I live, I'm the one-shot cop who killed a scummer no one else was pushing. Either one rides it to lylo and banks on it hard.

Regardless of all this guilty / not guilty stuff, I want to know who was roleblocked or attempted to roleblock. I don't remember if Gheb's actions came out but I wanna hear 'em.
Agreed on RBing Ran.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
What were the other options?

Why didn't you claim the Doom earlier?
an ability that permanently blocked a player's passive ability and an ability that permanently blocked a player's active ability. They both were treated as kills even though they aren't, according to the description. I thought being a vig and being imune to voteblocking which I expected to be prominent in this game was more helpful.

D2 I was waiting to see if I could catch somebody in a lie of they claimed they roleblocked me, since my action is provable.I wasn't around at the end if the day and am not sure if I would have claimed even if I were there.

I was thinking of claiming yesterDay, esp when there was a move to lynch Nabe for "lying" but the wagon died quick. Towards the end I like the direction the town had (Bardull) and didn't want to ruin it by giving people an easy excuse to switch wagons last-second and cause a train wreck.

Even if there wasn't a mass claim today my plan was to claim because my role name makes my ability ambiguous and I didn't want scum to be able to claim my action (to retroactively explain that they couldn't have submitted the n1 kill for example) if I got killed.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Why do you think you would get killed if we have had 3 Nights straight with no deaths?

Also, wouldn't roleblocking be considered a negative status effects? Meaning a player claiming to RB you could very well be telling the truth?

Maximum Carnage

Smash Journeyman
Why do you think you would get killed if we have had 3 Nights straight with no deaths?
Why would you assume there are going to be no kills? For all you know scum are boosting night kills into a later phase. We could've been looking at three deaths last night or four deaths tonight. I don't want to see people getting complacent.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I've full claimed Gadgeteer on Day 2 ....

Gheb, what did you do last night?
I blinded you, KWK and Ryu. Ryu would be unaffected because as priest he doesn't receive any NA results. KWK and you are both the main suspects alongside Ranmaru as one of you three was prevented from performing the NK on N2. Ranmaru claiming guilty on you simplifies this matter a good deal though.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I ... don't like Vult's claim. Why'd he use the doom ability and why on Nabe of all people?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I don't like that he doomed Nabe.

But that is personal target taste over scumminess.

I don't care about Ran claiming main character, I'd list numerous games where the main character was a safe claim.

Finish mass claim though.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Why'd he use the doom ability and why on Nabe of all people?

I saw him as the most likely lynch choice for D2 and he was on my radar. Scary wagon was quickly abandoned and I didn't understand the Ryu wagon.

Also, wouldn't roleblocking be considered a negative status effects? Meaning a player claiming to RB you could very well be telling the truth?
I don't think so. I know voteblocking does because the flavor says voteblocking = poison.

Unless blind = roleblock but I don't think that's the case because no one has mentioned it before now.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
I saw him as the most likely lynch choice for D2 and he was on my radar.
Shouldn't this make me the worst target for a delayed vig?
Is the ability one-shot?

Not sure where I am in the order, but I'm Generic Sage/Templar, which of course is already known, and didn't target last Night, which of course is already known.

Ran can respond to all of my queries after the massclaim, but they are not going left unchecked.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Shouldn't this make me the worst target for a delayed vig?
That can be fairly debated because delayed vig is uncommon but I personally don't think so. Having you "out of the way" means (meant) that the Town could focus resources on other relevant wagons (Scary).

Maximum Carnage

Smash Journeyman
The target is valid from a town perspective. No one was lynching Nabe (not even me) for scumtells. We were lynching him for lack of any tells. That is pretty much the primary target for a vig ability so that we avoid wasting lynches on it.

Can I get a claim from @ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf . I want it now. You've ducked later in the order by three spots. You stall any longer and I'll be getting you killed.

#HBC | Gorf

Yea, Vult's claim is sketchy. When presented with four abilities, that happening to be one of them (especially how convenient it is, it's N1 only what dafuq) and choosing it doesn't sit well for me as Vulttown. Plus, there should have been AT LEAST a couple much better choices if you're using it to look for somebody that is scummy (did you leave any sort of hint or claim your suspicion being on Nabe @ Vult Redux Vult Redux ? I don't remember any of your stances being particularly solid but hey I may be wrong), cuz using it on somebody who's etting ready to be lynched seems like it corrupts the flow of ****. Then again, the motivation of using it on Nabe from Vultscum doesn't seem to add up. If Nabe is town, he's an inevitable lynch in Vultscum's eyes, so why use it on em ya feel me? If Nabe's scum I don't like it at all though, and truth be told I don't have a solid read on Nabe (though leaning town, it doesn't REALLY make a difference at this point), so I guess I don't HATE the move from a Vulttown perspective. It's just... confusing. Anyway, we've got time to make decisions about it thanks to our AMAZING RB's and Priests out there, much love.

The target is valid from a town perspective. No one was lynching Nabe (not even me) for scumtells. We were lynching him for lack of any tells. That is pretty much the primary target for a vig ability so that we avoid wasting lynches on it.

Can I get a claim from @ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf . I want it now. You've ducked later in the order by three spots. You stall any longer and I'll be getting you killed.
I don't agree that we're in a necessary massclaim position. I appreciate you guys claiming and stuff, I really do, but I'm just not feeling it this Day phase. We've got 2 scum killed and 2 town killed at this point, and I feel good enough in my play (if you guys forgot there are still Day phases going on that can be looked at and read upon) that it's not scummy or worthy of lynch. So I'm not stalling. I'm withholding my claim.

Detective Sherlock Hound

Dooms|Red Ryu
Gord, what do you gain by being the only person not claiming? We've had players claim throughout the whole game. I'm not sure how you'll be a bigger target than the two priests or roles similar to that.

We also got blinded.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr

"Ha ha GHEB, you can't blind US! Since Nabe roleblocked us LAST NIGHT, we're INVINCIBLE!"

I don't see why scum Ranmaru would fake a guilty on J, of all people. But I also don't see why a scumteam of Scary, J, and HBW would get Scary to claim tracking one scummate to the other scummate. J has a point with that one, and his play has been super townie. Meanwhile, Ran's directing pressure away from Bardull yesterDay was really bad but the circumstances of his claim are certainly strange ones to fake.

Ranmaru just has to be scum. I can't see this going the other way around.

"Gorf, quit being boring."

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
No, you aren't.

Unvote Vote: Gheb

J IS NOT MAFIA.

I seemed to have been blinded, but slight mod error, and I got that result recently. I will admit to being LVP for this. Sorry for that. I did try to gambit a guilty. I might have pushed it farther too, I was considering it.

Seeing as I'm a Level 2 Ninja, this result should be legit. (Unless Alchemist doesn't get used on me regardless but still activates?)

Top Bottom