• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Mafia - Game Over!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Sure, but I don't get why you wait until now to show your opinion on Gheb and Ryu. (Most specifically Gheb) Like this is the most substance I have seen in this day phase from you. The rest was copy pasta, bardull wagon > me wagon, and not much else until now. So that's what I mean. You have work, as I do, but it's spread out far apart.

Also J, who would you want copped? Just wondering.

Maximum Carnage

Smash Journeyman
J, I've been here the whole time.

Gheb is aloof. He remains aloof and I would feel more comfortable knowing his alignment. I do not want to lynch him. I would like to see him cleared so that he can eat a Night Kill and I don't have to worry about him.

What did you want me to say?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Can someone cast reflect on me? Just in case I target someone with reflect already on.

Did you guys see Scary's flip? He flipped Alchemist. That's not good for me results wise.

Carnage, talk to me about this. Do you think this would work?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Why would you unspell someone publicly. If they were scum they'd have their buddy target you instead. (If possible)

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Based on your wording and wanting to bring this up, it sounds like you have a problem with this? I am not going to deny it like Gheb because I did vote Ranmaru, purely, on momentum and pushing him. He has been a very strong null of mine for a while and saw an opportunity to engage my read on him with a little push.
What's your take on what I actually said about Ran?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
don't see myself from escaping this. even if i argue down J it won't change anyone's minds about how this Day should go down.

Vote: BarDulL

@ Gova Gova that should be hammer

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
1. Bardull (7) Gheb, MC, KWK, Vult, J, Bardull, Bardull
2. Acrostic ()
3. Maximum Carnage ()
4. Kreative Whiz Kids (2) Ranmaru, dabuz, dabuz
5. Detective Sherlock Hound (2) MOD, MOD
6. J ()
7. Gorf (1) MOD
8. Dabunz ()
10. Ranmaru (2) Nabe, Nabe
12. Gheb_01 ()
13. Nabe ()
14. Vult Redux ()

Not voting - Acrostic, Gorf. DSH

A lynch has been reached!

Bardull, (Llednar Twem, Mafia Prince (Ninja)) has been lynched!

Acrostic, (Ezel Berber, Town (Summoner)) has been modkilled!

Night 3 begins!

Deadline is March 17th at 11:59 PM CST (GMT-6).

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Day 4 begins! No one has died!

THE FOLLOWING LAWS ARE IN EFFECT FOR DAY 4 AND NIGHT 4.
-REDIRECTING IS PROHIBITED
-DRAINING IS PROHIBITED
-JUMPING IS PROHIBITED

3. Maximum Carnage ()
4. Kreative Whiz Kids ()
5. Detective Sherlock Hound ()
6. J ()
7. Gorf ()
8. Dabunz ()
10. Ranmaru ()
12. Gheb_01 ()
13. Nabe ()
14. Vult Redux ()

Not voting - MC, KWK, DSH, J, Gorf, Dabunz, Ranmaru, Gheb, Nabe, Vult

With 10 playing it takes 6 to lynch!

Deadline is March 28th at 11:59 PM CST (GMT-6).

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
@ ranmaru ranmaru First thing when you get in this thread, post your investigate results.
Why have you and I not ****ed yet? You are seriously my town buddy this game.

@ Maximum Carnage Maximum Carnage : I agree, but I'll be going last of lastest.

Claim order list from my preference:

Ranmaru/Gheb(these two first, don't care the order but would seriously like these two to talk)
Vult
Gorf
DSH
MC
KWK
Nabe(mainly this high because of him being the whole "dead person" thing)
Dabuz
J

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Why are we even in mass claim mode with 2/(4/5) of the dead players having flipped scum? I think we're completely fine not mass claiming, but if you guys insist...

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I need to think more about this playerlist. This is where it's going to be complicated.

I have a feeling the final scum is among Gheb/Ran/DSH/Vult.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ran Gheb and Vult dying should = gg

J having that as the top of his mass-claim list = <3
Dude, I'm as brownie townie as it gets at the moment. I feel on fire this game with reads and so I am going to just keep up the assumption I am correct on my reads until proven wrong. So far I am correct.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I feel really bad but I just laughed pretty damn hard that Ditzy is still the only townie to have died. But because he died I was able to catch Marshy, again. So I guess it wasn't in vain but still that's just gotta suck for Ditzy.

@marshy: #shotsfired #luvyou

@ #HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe : Let me love you for one last day. Help me find the last scummer. Talk to me about the four I mentioned as to who could be scum.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I don't see the reason to mass claiming when we have my result.

Vote: J

J is guilty.

Considered MC and then Gheb, and last minute checked J.

Fos: DSH

Also consider that I'm a ninja. @ #HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe you asked me if Glyph or I chose that particular role, and it was Glyph. I ignored you because I didn't want to say I was ninja before going into night, having had KwK targetting me the night before. @ Dabuz Dabuz : This is why I didn't do anything N1. Tell me why you asked me.

Two interesting things J has never explained:

His actions towards HBW during N1. HBW didn't gain modvotes and I think J was supporting him.
J seemed to have recruited Ryu but in reality just faked that he did something so Ryu could fake-change stances on J. How could J have done anything when he was ROLEBLOCKED THE NIGHT BEFORE? RYU, EXPLAIN THIS ****.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I don't think so, unless it is global:

(passive) Lv. 2 Last Haste – If affected by any ability, the following Night you will not be able to be affected by any ability; this is including Night Kills. This does NOT include global abilities; ie target all or abilities that target yourself.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

How very interesting. And how very wrong you are. Before jumping the gun so quickly, let's go into a few things.

1.) Where in my play do I equal to being scum? I have been 100% accurate on all reads and have spearheaded both the Scary and Bardull lynch.
2.) You forget that N1 I was "tracked" by Scary. Why would Scary, who was scum with Marshy, track one of his "partners" in me?
3.) You are suggesting that I am a mafia recruiter who was teamed with marshy and supporting him? That logic holds no water with play and NAs.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Should have mentioned I'm Ninja Level 2 specifically..

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Post posted before I was done.

4.) You are now saying that DSH and I are scum together based on him misreading me and going back on his read on me? That does not even come close to standing.

Top Bottom