• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Mafia - Game Over!

Maximum Carnage

Smash Journeyman
J, I want to kill you for your "look at me" approach to this day phase if nothing else. I am perfectly willing to see you lynched after a massclaim.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Also my NA has been irrelevant until this point in the game and has not required me to divulge that info. During the time, so many roles were being thrown around. However if you must know, I have a Lvl. 2 Preist ability. I have tried to protect people every night and haven't even used my other ability.

N1 = HBW, mainly because I had no strong town read that would be threat of dying and because since it was a Marshy hydra and he invited me to this game, I protected him for more so selfish reasons to keep him in the game.
N2 = KWK, based on their entrance into the end of D2 and pointing out the Scary slip which helped me get my Scary lynch soldified at the end of the day, I had a town-read on that slot. I have no regret in protecting this slot.
N3 = Ranmaru, I tried to protect him because of his cop ability and that is that.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J, I want to kill you for your "look at me" approach to this day phase if nothing else. I am perfectly willing to see you lynched after a massclaim.
Please get over yourself, Ryker. You mainly want to lynch me just to lynch me. That's it. I'll be "look at me" because I have been right and I have earned the right to be just a tad bit confident in what I am saying and doing this game. You trying to knock me down is just petty since I have been taking away your thread control and running the game in a positive direction.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698

How very interesting. And how very wrong you are. Before jumping the gun so quickly, let's go into a few things.

1.) Where in my play do I equal to being scum? I have been 100% accurate on all reads and have spearheaded both the Scary and Bardull lynch.
2.) You forget that N1 I was "tracked" by Scary. Why would Scary, who was scum with Marshy, track one of his "partners" in me?
3.) You are suggesting that I am a mafia recruiter who was teamed with marshy and supporting him? That logic holds no water with play and NAs.
1. You pushed both Bardull and Scary softly. Scary you were rarely here for and if you were here you could have lynched him D1. He was eventually lynched. The bardull lynch you hardly worked for. You also voted on me when Nabe was pushing me, so it seemed you may have tried to lynch me before Bardull but I had my cop claim. (I'll admit to the bad play) You were trying to avoid lynching him.
2. Wifom? Scary never actually outed the information until the very last minute. Remember when Gheb asked Scary why he never came out with the information when Ryu claimed to doc him? That can show that you are still connected to him by him not wanting to out his own partner too early.
3. That is where the phrase 'in reality' comes in. I thought you possibly recruited Ryu, but realized that Ryu may have been scum with you who just changed stances on you for a very weak reason. It remains to be seen that you were roleblocked and I have no way to connect how Ryu came to liking you.
4. Yes, it is weak but Ryu's play hasn't been that strong. It makes sense. Ryu has been really really stubborn all game. He never talked to me about the things he was pushing for. He was still for JD after a very long time, and never wanted Scary and even yelled at me for bringing in Dabuz meta. He only liked me because I was on the opposing side of JD, who he scumread. His play yesterday was GRIMY. He talked about me without any reason to bring it up but to **** on me. He then voted along with Nabe without ever giving any reasoning to why. That was opportunistic. Along with this, I can see Ryu just pushing you yesterday to push away from Scary, who he tried to avoid for being 'noob'. Then today he is just fine with you. That is suspicious.

Maximum Carnage

Smash Journeyman
And your level one? And any other relevant information? This is your last chance to edit your claim. That goes for any other claims as well. No lying or there will be lynching.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
MC why are you entertaining that this result is legit over scum Ran trying to get a mislynch before he goes down? J is so townie and Ran is so scummy (especially with a Bardull scumflip)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm going to keep my mouth muffled on that one. I had a good witty comeback as to why he is being like that.

Maximum Carnage

Smash Journeyman
MC why are you entertaining that this result is legit over scum Ran trying to get a mislynch before he goes down? J is so townie and Ran is so scummy (especially with a Bardull scumflip)
Because, I am going to get a mass claim today and no one CCed him as the main character.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Lvl 1 is Sage, a.k.a. Sage-blind. I picked the roleblocking because I felt it was a good combo for a townie to have the power to protect and stop the NK either way. Never used it though.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Otherwise, I'm just a "generic unit". I read that as VT with the ability to choose two abilites which were Lvl 1 Sage and Lvl 2 Priest.

Maximum Carnage

Smash Journeyman
Ranmaru
Maximum Carnage
J
Nabe
Gorf
Gheb
Vult Redux
Detective Sherlock Hound
Kreative Whiz Kids
Dabunz

I am what I said. Generic. Level 1 Soldier. Level 2 Illusionist. I have used my ability every night. It causes anyone who successfully targets me to take 2 mod votes and it prevents me from using any other active abilities. Soldier level 1 is a passive that, so long as I am on the lynch, I cannot be roleblocked or redirected.

J is in a direct counterclaim scenario. I want his claim. Nabe is supposed to be dead. I want his claim.

Maximum Carnage

Smash Journeyman
Lvl 1 is Sage, a.k.a. Sage-blind. I picked the roleblocking because I felt it was a good combo for a townie to have the power to protect and stop the NK either way. Never used it though.
Thank you.

Next.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
1. You pushed both Bardull and Scary softly. Scary you were rarely here for and if you were here you could have lynched him D1. He was eventually lynched. The bardull lynch you hardly worked for. You also voted on me when Nabe was pushing me, so it seemed you may have tried to lynch me before Bardull but I had my cop claim. (I'll admit to the bad play) You were trying to avoid lynching him.
Softly? That is complete and utter bull. Scary I was completely around for most of D1 and all of D2. I wasn't as active as I would have chosen to be because of the fact that I have a busy schedule. So you are saying because I didn't stop the swag train from lynching Ditzy, I am scummier. The Bardull lynch I did push, but I didn't need to because everyone had already seen what I had posted regarding that slot and why I was pushing them. I voted for you to help further my read on you, not to lynch you. As soon as I read what you had posted and your claim, I backed the **** off. I even said I had you as a town read (which, with this adamant push on me being scum and your result having to be right and not re-directed makes me believe I was wrong on that and you are indeed scum because I know 100% that I am town). I was never trying to "avoid" lynching Marshy's slot so get the **** outta here.

Ranmaru said:
2. Wifom? Scary never actually outed the information until the very last minute. Remember when Gheb asked Scary why he never came out with the information when Ryu claimed to doc him? That can show that you are still connected to him by him not wanting to out his own partner too early.
No. Just no, you are absolutely 100% wrong on this one.

Ranmaru said:
3. That is where the phrase 'in reality' comes in. I thought you possibly recruited Ryu, but realized that Ryu may have been scum with you who just changed stances on you for a very weak reason. It remains to be seen that you were roleblocked and I have no way to connect how Ryu came to liking you.

4. Yes, it is weak but Ryu's play hasn't been that strong. It makes sense. Ryu has been really really stubborn all game. He never talked to me about the things he was pushing for. He was still for JD after a very long time, and never wanted Scary and even yelled at me for bringing in Dabuz meta. He only liked me because I was on the opposing side of JD, who he scumread. His play yesterday was GRIMY. He talked about me without any reason to bring it up but to **** on me. He then voted along with Nabe without ever giving any reasoning to why. That was opportunistic. Along with this, I can see Ryu just pushing you yesterday to push away from Scary, who he tried to avoid for being 'noob'. Then today he is just fine with you. That is suspicious.
Logic is severely lost on you.

Vote: Ranmaru

My vote stays here, especially since he is claiming a non-redirected guilty on my slot.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Nabe is supposed to be dead by N4. A.k.a. his flip shows on D5 I would presume. That's what Nabe said D2.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Why have you and I not ****ed yet? You are seriously my town buddy this game.

@ Maximum Carnage Maximum Carnage : I agree, but I'll be going last of lastest.

Claim order list from my preference:

Ranmaru/Gheb(these two first, don't care the order but would seriously like these two to talk)
Vult
Gorf
DSH
MC
KWK
Nabe(mainly this high because of him being the whole "dead person" thing)
Dabuz
J

I don't see the reason to mass claiming when we have my result.

Vote: J

J is guilty.

Considered MC and then Gheb, and last minute checked J.

Fos: DSH

Also consider that I'm a ninja. @Nabe you asked me if Glyph or I chose that particular role, and it was Glyph. I ignored you because I didn't want to say I was ninja before going into night, having had KwK targetting me the night before. @ Dabuz Dabuz : This is why I didn't do anything N1. Tell me why you asked me.

Two interesting things J has never explained:

His actions towards HBW during N1. HBW didn't gain modvotes and I think J was supporting him.
J seemed to have recruited Ryu but in reality just faked that he did something so Ryu could fake-change stances on J. How could J have done anything when he was ROLEBLOCKED THE NIGHT BEFORE? RYU, EXPLAIN THIS ****.

To answer your question but not really, I remember it was a suspicion about something with how claims were revealing themselves, don't remember exactly why and therefore probably not important.

Ranmaru
Maximum Carnage
J
Nabe
Gorf
Gheb
Vult Redux
Detective Sherlock Hound
Kreative Whiz Kids
Dabunz

I am what I said. Generic. Level 1 Soldier. Level 2 Illusionist. I have used my ability every night. It causes anyone who successfully targets me to take 2 mod votes and it prevents me from using any other active abilities. Soldier level 1 is a passive that, so long as I am on the lynch, I cannot be roleblocked or redirected.

J is in a direct counterclaim scenario. I want his claim. Nabe is supposed to be dead. I want his claim.
Also, let's have Vult claim after J.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
(passive) Lv. 2 Last Haste – If affected by any ability, the following Night you will not be able to be affected by any ability; this is including Night Kills. This does NOT include global abilities; ie target all or abilities that target yourself.
J, Argue against this right here. How could I have been re-directed? How could a re-direction affect ME? Again, I'm a Ninja with level 2, and KwK targetted me the night before. Get that into your head.

Will get to your points.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J, Argue against this right here. How could I have been re-directed? How could a re-direction affect ME? Again, I'm a Ninja with level 2, and KwK targetted me the night before. Get that into your head.

Will get to your points.
What MC said, but if you are town and you are not even considering the fact that you got re-directed than you are by far Town LVP for this play right here. On my town-flip, you will be quick-lynched so fast to hell my noose wouldn't have even finished killing me yet.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Softly? That is complete and utter bull. Scary I was completely around for most of D1 and all of D2. I wasn't as active as I would have chosen to be because of the fact that I have a busy schedule. So you are saying because I didn't stop the swag train from lynching Ditzy, I am scummier. The Bardull lynch I did push, but I didn't need to because everyone had already seen what I had posted regarding that slot and why I was pushing them. I voted for you to help further my read on you, not to lynch you. As soon as I read what you had posted and your claim, I backed the **** off. I even said I had you as a town read (which, with this adamant push on me being scum and your result having to be right and not re-directed makes me believe I was wrong on that and you are indeed scum because I know 100% that I am town). I was never trying to "avoid" lynching Marshy's slot so get the **** outta here.[./quote]

You started the push, and you came in with a follow-up, and then you lurked it out. Bardull was able to hasten his own lynch by voting himself. He was talking with you while you were trying to re-vamp your content. (On gheb and ryu)

You stalled a bit though. I think you could have commented on my play wrt Nabe before I came to the point in claiming. Also, Bardull's lynch seemed easier because he never actually used his Double vote (especially when I was pushing for KwK at the time).

To me you seemed to be finally substantiating things after I claimed. I found it to be fake, for example you pointing out Ryu's vote on me. (Especially when you yourself did the same thing)

Basically to me D1 I thought you were keeping yourself reserved due to Marshy and MC, but that reserve was consistent through-out the game. Therefore I felt it was important that I choose you, and I got a mafia result. I changed my target many times, and you because you seemed to be town to me at first. You voted both scum, but then I thought "Is there any way J can be town here?" And I kept thinking. Minutes before deadline I chose you, because I thought your vote on me could have been you wanting to go my way. You don't have the benefit of the doubt here as you used NO reasoning. You could have done the same to me as you did with Bardull, no case, no reasoning. You were also ****ting on me too "Oh hey ran nice to know you don't actually care about the things you asked me" when you weren't even being helpful.

If you would want points for "Oh I was trying to read you" you would have given some reasoning to at least pressure me more. I don't think that vote was indicative of you trying to read me better.

Will get to your next response.

No. Just no, you are absolutely 100% wrong on this one.[./quote]

How so? It also seems weird that he would claim a track on you without even actually being a tracker. I would figure if he wanted to use it against you he would, so therefore your point is null.

Logic is severely lost on you[./quote]
Are you going to answer my question on the ryu thing? Also what did you mean by this?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
What MC said, but if you are town and you are not even considering the fact that you got re-directed than you are by far Town LVP for this play right here. On my town-flip, you will be quick-lynched so fast to hell my noose wouldn't have even finished killing me yet.
I was considering it, right there. How can a re-direct affect me, a Ninja (Level 2), who basically had a unspell to everyone? You get me? I know that in a role game like this an investigation would be less effective, that is why I waited so long to use mine. Look at n2!! KwK RB'd me, I'm glad I chose to abstain from that.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Softly? That is complete and utter bull. Scary I was completely around for most of D1 and all of D2. I wasn't as active as I would have chosen to be because of the fact that I have a busy schedule. So you are saying because I didn't stop the swag train from lynching Ditzy, I am scummier. The Bardull lynch I did push, but I didn't need to because everyone had already seen what I had posted regarding that slot and why I was pushing them. I voted for you to help further my read on you, not to lynch you. As soon as I read what you had posted and your claim, I backed the **** off. I even said I had you as a town read (which, with this adamant push on me being scum and your result having to be right and not re-directed makes me believe I was wrong on that and you are indeed scum because I know 100% that I am town). I was never trying to "avoid" lynching Marshy's slot so get the **** outta here.
You started the push, and you came in with a follow-up, and then you lurked it out. Bardull was able to hasten his own lynch by voting himself. He was talking with you while you were trying to re-vamp your content. (On gheb and ryu)

You stalled a bit though. I think you could have commented on my play wrt Nabe before I came to the point in claiming. Also, Bardull's lynch seemed easier because he never actually used his Double vote (especially when I was pushing for KwK at the time).

To me you seemed to be finally substantiating things after I claimed. I found it to be fake, for example you pointing out Ryu's vote on me. (Especially when you yourself did the same thing)

Basically to me D1 I thought you were keeping yourself reserved due to Marshy and MC, but that reserve was consistent through-out the game. Therefore I felt it was important that I choose you, and I got a mafia result. I changed my target many times, and you because you seemed to be town to me at first. You voted both scum, but then I thought "Is there any way J can be town here?" And I kept thinking. Minutes before deadline I chose you, because I thought your vote on me could have been you wanting to go my way. You don't have the benefit of the doubt here as you used NO reasoning. You could have done the same to me as you did with Bardull, no case, no reasoning. You were also ****ting on me too "Oh hey ran nice to know you don't actually care about the things you asked me" when you weren't even being helpful.

If you would want points for "Oh I was trying to read you" you would have given some reasoning to at least pressure me more. I don't think that vote was indicative of you trying to read me better.

Will get to your next response.

No. Just no, you are absolutely 100% wrong on this one.
How so? It also seems weird that he would claim a track on you without even actually being a tracker. I would figure if he wanted to use it against you he would, so therefore your point is null.

Logic is severely lost on you
Are you going to answer my question on the ryu thing? Also what did you mean by this?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Oh, I forgot to mention something about my claim.

Last night I was "blinded". Whatever the heck that means.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
You started the push, and you came in with a follow-up, and then you lurked it out. Bardull was able to hasten his own lynch by voting himself. He was talking with you while you were trying to re-vamp your content. (On gheb and ryu)[

I did not "lurk" it out. I was posting actively as much as I can be in here. I wasn't revamping content on Gheb/Ruy, but looking at them with a not as blinded eye as I had been previously since it is getting closer to the end of the game. Also I have been substantiating nearly gog damn every word I have typed into this thread so I have no idea what planet you have been on this game, but I have substantiated every read and pushed my reads appropriately.

Ranmaru said:
Hold on a second, you said you got a guilty, correct? Clarify this now.

Your choosing of me to investigate is incredibly OMGUS and makes no coherent sense with the rest of my play. Sorry, but not sorry I pushed you. I also did use reasoning and posted as such. You have not been reading my posts Ranmaru but merely skimming them. I have been helpful but you have asked questions and asked for things in the past but do not care to respond when people go and do what you ask. (especially when you were frothing at the mouth for Nabe)

Ranmaru said:
How do we even know what exactly was? His flip said Totema which could mean anything by town's knowledge. If Scary was truly a tracker, why would he claim to have tracked me, his scum-mate, to marshy, his other scum-mate if we were all supposedly scum together? This is getting into WIFOM territory but I am delving into it because it makes absolute 0 sense for me to be paired with Scary.

Ranmaru said:
Which part, the one where you think I recruited him or trying to explain why he flipped his read on me? Neither I can answer so I don't get what the point is here.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
1. You did. Tell me, after your follow-up to scary (the post where you talk about his vote on JD I believe, which I comment on but you never even reply to me about), what notable actions did you commit? Were you here to push Scary's wagon near deadline?
2. Yes, I got a guilty on you. It was not based on an Omgus on you. It was based on me thinking your bussing of Scary and Bardull was opportunistic, but in a safe scum way. I don't think you should have points for either lynch. It was also based on me thinking your play was really reserved this game.
3. Wifom territory, therefore null. It doesn't condemn you, but neither does it clear you. So you arguing it doesn't make sense.
4. I'll make it easier for you. Why did you say this:

@Red Ryu: Do I even need to say it or we good?

Top Bottom