• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Mafia - Game Over!

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Also, I got this deep fear of a cult possibly being in this game. This is only because Gheb is slightly suspicious as well, because he seems to be calling out for things he usually doesn't believe in.
??? I mean if your role says you investigate as Mafia/Not Mafia that gives a little reason to think there may be a Third Party. But I don't understand how you're connecting Cult to Gheb here.

He doesn't like to get on wagons that are dumb, yet is calling for Bardull's lynch without any rhyme or reason to it.
he lists reasons here: http://smashboards.com/threads/fina...nts-still-needed.347584/page-52#post-16455348. Did you not see that before or do you just see those as invalid?

though when I asked him to elaborate on one of them he ignored me. womp womp womp.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I say cult because I get scummy vibes from around 5 people. Or it might be multi-ball.

I see them as invalid. His only point I could believe town saying is ' his push on jd was fake' but the rest, I don't agree with. But what I mean is, the rest of the wagon on Bardull is made of thin air. He wouldn't stand a wagon that has stupid on it, yet he did call out Scary's wagon for being stupid even though there was good reasoning for Scary being scum. He also is just pushing Bardull with the "Sword replaced out, he only does that as scum" without any other reason today. No good.

Maximum Carnage

Smash Journeyman
MC's day 2 play mostly stagnated the day with NA analysis and became a hotbed for scum to lurk and not have to worry for reasons i feel aren't good enough. Additionally, MC has basically gotten on each lynch thus far with the excuse 'i'm a soldier so i need to be on the lynch' and hasn't really explained themselves to the point where i feel it's satisfactory. then he gets on my lynch almost arbitrarily, perhaps under the presumption that my death was unavoidable, or perhaps it was a lynch of convenience, not necessarily because i was town or scum.
Pretty sure that through that entire interaction, we were looking at Scary. You replaced HBW. Due to his interactions with the Scary wagon that you continue to stress are not indicative of alignment, I have him as one of the best possible lynches today. That and the way Sang put us down as having not explained anything about Nabe about 2 pages after a detailed examination of his posts where we moved to support our assertion that he wasn't doing anything.

WL (now KwK's) early play was unsettling and i felt that he wasn't actually trying to contribute to town, but rather WL was going in and out of the thread in spurts with mostly fluff and a distinct lack of direction. KwK came into the thread nearing the end of D2 and ended up voting for scary out of what appears to be policy via a botched claim to my understanding, but little else of substance or value, so this doesn't inherently give him a town pass in my book. to top that off, the slot now wants me dead for reasons it shares with the J slot; that somehow marshy had this plan to body ditzy so that scary wouldn't get bodied while i didn't take up the mantle to push scary. but he hasn't actually overturned the plausibility of townmarshy simply doing his townmarshy shtick and me reading scary as null.
I felt, at the point where he replaced out, that I could call WL town. Coming in with a distinct lack of direction and going in and out sound like the symptoms a townie who eventually replaced out would exhibit. I would not lynch KvK at this point.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yet you don't even look at KwK's play.

Also WL was ****ting on J's scary push, and I asked him about it and he just left. I don't see what you would call town about WL. ALSO.

You were onto WL in the very beginning I remember. But it seemed WL and you dropped it. Hmm.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Vult, what do you think of the list Gheb has given from the roleblocks? Who do you think is scum from within it and why?
not Gheb or you because I like your claims atm.

J I remember being iffy about earlier this game but then I liked some of his posts toDay so idk I need to read him again.
KwK I'm not sure of either, but I didn't generally like why other people (you) were pushing him.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
But tbh, I can see where the KWK scumread is coming from with regards to how Laundry might've chainsawed J D1.

:059:

Maximum Carnage

Smash Journeyman
Honestly guys... We're 11/13 players in, with 1 scum and 1 townie off. Why aren't we lynching the guy who will be modkilled by the end of the Day, possibly giving scum 2 Nights, even if people have a town read on em? If omni were here this Day would have ended a WHILE ago.

Look, I'm not saying abandon your scum reads, but acro is getting mod killed ain't he? What if we ML toDay and Acro's town? We have 2 dead townies and 2 Nights to deal with it. Has this just not crossed anyone's mind?
Asked Gova. We don't lost the next day phase. That line can stop.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Well, this wagon on me doesn't seem to be shaking off, and deadline is in three days. It's time to claim. I am Marche Radiuju - Town Protagonist. I'm the cop. I am one-shot. Now you know why I played the way I played. Glyph was playing it safe, while I expiremented. My only mistakes was talking too much about things I should have brought up later. For example, talking to Gorf about my suspicions on MC/Nabe when I should have left it inside myself. MC was one of the people I considered investigating.
Did you pick your ability at the beginning of the game?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
How much time left until deadline? I'd really prefer Bardull to be lynched toDay the more I think about it.

Maximum Carnage

Smash Journeyman
To all my protective roles out there:

PROTECT RANMARU TONIGHT. HE WILL INVESTIGATE CARNAGE GOING INTO TOMORROW, A SLOT THAT, I'M SORRY, BUT NOBODY SHOULD BE FEELING COMFORTABLE WITH AT THIS POINT.

To town:

LYNCH. ****ING. ACROSTIC. WE CAN NOT AFFORD TO LOSE A MOTHER ****ING DAY. DON'T ****ING WORRY ABOUT MOTHER ****ING BARDULL. IF CARNAGE COMES UP TOWN, I WILL GLADLY AID IN THE LYNCHING OF HIS SLOT. BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GORF. LYNCH. ****ING. ACROSTIC.
You're a funny guy. You make me smile and I appreciate you.

Would you not like to investigate anyone else? You would rather investigate me, the guy who is able to confirm to others that he is, in fact, not sending in night kills evidenced by the mod votes no one else is claiming.

You may not like me, but I'm here to stay, my friend.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm not talking about my actual role.

Was talking about my level.

Role came with the 1-shot.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
How much time left until deadline? I'd really prefer Bardull to be lynched toDay the more I think about it.

K Mr. Brain, lemme try n gauge you here:

I think there's scum lying between Bardull's slot and Carnage, but I don't think they're scum together. Their play together as a team's perspective doesn't make sense to me. Do you think they can be scum aligned? Alternatively, do you think Ran + Carnage may suffice?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
@Everyone, dayphase won't be lost etc.

1. Bardull (2) Gheb, MC
2. Acrostic ()
3. Maximum Carnage ()
4. Kreative Whiz Kids (2) Ranmaru, dabuz, dabuz
5. Detective Sherlock Hound (2) MOD, MOD
6. J ()
7. Gorf (1) MOD
8. Dabunz ()
10. Ranmaru (4) Nabe, Nabe, DSH, KWK
12. Gheb_01 ()
13. Nabe ()
14. Vult Redux (2) Bardull, Bardull

Not voting - Acrostic, Gorf, Vult, J

With 12 playing it takes 7 to lynch!

Deadline is March 14th at 11:59 PM CST (GMT-6).

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Don't even see the point in you asking that Nabe. How helpful you are. Nabe, who is scum now?

#HBC | Gorf

You're a funny guy. You make me smile and I appreciate you.

Would you not like to investigate anyone else? You would rather investigate me, the guy who is able to confirm to others that he is, in fact, not sending in night kills evidenced by the mod votes no one else is claiming.

You may not like me, but I'm here to stay, my friend.
Yes, I'd absolutely prefer to investigate you, the guy who is, in fact, not sending in Night kills evidenced by the mod votes no one else is claiming. I don't know if you knew this, but in most mafia games that I've seen, there's only one person who sends in the Night kill from the Mafia faction. I'd much rather go through investigating slots that have evidence proving that they're not the mafia member sending the NK, while trying to break down who the mafia member is sending the NK if that's what you're insinuating, even though we all know that's silly because wifom. Right? Do you not want your alignment confirmed?

Maximum Carnage

Smash Journeyman
I really don't want my alignment confirmed when I could have your's instead. I would much rather remove a question mark because I highly doubt that I stand a chance of being mislynched with my set-up unless we enter 5 man Lylo. I do not think we will enter 5 Man.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ok seriously, I'm out. Might come tomorrow. Peace.

#HBC | Gorf

So you think town (I don't give a **** about you) benefits from having my alignment confirmed over yours. I think you're nuts, but I'd concede if town agreed. Also, I don't think lynching you would be a mislynch, which goes along the lines of why I want you investigated, of course.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Ran's claim provides night links to another player when used, and whatever role choice was made against a one-shot cop is information that can be read. This would move him down my queue... if he weren't proven scum via my reasoning.

A number of people haven't commented on my reasoning for Ran being scum, despite me expressing that it's conclusive. Notables are J and Gheb, who voted alongside the wagon without a stance on the strength of my reasoning, or seemingly for any reason but the momentum caused by my push and doublevote.

@ ranmaru ranmaru
One thing I would like to know is whether one of your hydra heads chose the second ability moreso than the other head. Not what the ability is, just, who chose?

Top Bottom