• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Mafia - Game Over!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Alot of people replaced out like it's 'nbd' is correct, and it's not cool. (It's disrespectful) Yet, we still have enough to get a lynch (luckily). Don't act like all is lost, when we just aren't trying hard enough.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Okay, if you don't want to play the game anymore let me know in your Role PM. If there is a majority we'll just call this game quits.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
I personally think we have enough to see this game to completion

I got to the part where Scary claimed and it looks wayyyyy too loaded

Gheb's reaction to the whole thing is gross. He stayed really on the fence and then decided to bus in the end. Likely mate.

Bardull did likewise, also probably a mate. He also didn't get voteblocked for being on a town lynch like he should have.

Let's lynch those 3, get a town win, and then forget about this game. But let's at least see it to completion.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I don't feel the same as I did in Nabemafia. Sorry Nabe. ;-;

I still think we can play this. THERE IS LYNCH OPTIONS. WE CAN DO THAT.

In the other game... we had brackets. BRACKETS.

Don't tell me 'oh we can't play... we need more role info...'

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
Red Ruy reads like typical town self, misreading people and being bull-headed

J is being helpful amidst this cluster-**** which is a towntell

MC reads genuine frustrated and trying to piece this together

Those 3 town

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'm not scum, Kantrip ... but I agree that Bardull's slot is a very likely scummate of Scary.

:059:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

I want to play too, however, I cannot play to the best of my personal ability, I do no think anyone could at this point in time. I wish there was a reset button to press but that isn't life nor the case here. I've already re-read this game with a second time with replacements in mind but if more just come, I don't think I can do that work again.

*sigh* I'm really gonna murder marshy for this one.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I think we need a flip, and it'll help us to find the bigger picture. I also think D2 was too early to get so many claim info's, so another night of NA's might help this role game.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Okay, my pity party is over.

Lynch Scary/Bardull/Acro's slot/Vult and that should be game. Thing is, we have to get the train rolling first.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Okay, my pity party is over.

Lynch Scary/Bardull/Acro's slot/Vult and that should be game. Thing is, we have to get the train rolling first.
Should not forget about Gorf though.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Proving you are a preist does absolutely nothing for your alignment so I have no care for trying to test it.
He may have prevented the NK of N1 though. I'd like to see him prove his role claim.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
He may have prevented the NK of N1 though. I'd like to see him prove his role claim.

I have information as well that suggests that could "clear" me then if that's the case. However, picking priest is a null-tell thing.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
Anyone want to explain why Scary isn't already dead?

His claim was literally impossible and contradicted the rules. He said he got a unique role AND got to choose a lvl 1 AND lvl 2?

Top Bottom