• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Mafia - Game Over!

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
There will be no more deadline extensions after this. I can't keep indefinitely moving the date back just because people don't want to play.

1. Bardull ()
2. Acrostic ()
3. Maximum Carnage ()
4. Kreative Whiz Kids (4) MOD, MOD, Bardul, Bardul
5. Detective Sherlock Hound ()
6. J (2) Acrostic, DSH
7. Gorf ()
8. Dabunz ()
9. LBScary59 (3) Gheb, Ranmaru, J
10. Ranmaru ()
12. Gheb_01 ()
13. Nabe (3) MOD, MOD, MOD
14. Vult Redux ()

Not voting - KWK, Gorf, Scary, NAbe, MC, dabuz, Vult

With 13 playing, it takes 7 to lynch!

Deadline is March 5th at 11:59 PM CST (GMT-6).

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
So a few things, first: When looking through my post annotated notes, I notice early on that the post numbers had not increased, BUT in the later pages on D1, posts I annotated by post number have increased by 1, meaning at least that part of Gheb's claim is legit.

Second: IIRC MC wanted to know if your slot targeted him N1

Third: Less than 48 hours till deadline, let's do this.

Vote: LBScary59

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Also if Scary is going down make sure I can prove I am a priest before the day is done otherwise whoever hammers is scum and I willl tunnel them fo rthe rest of the game until they are dead.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well Scary is L-2 now.

So stay near, Ryu.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ryu, don't answer that. He's not caught up. Let him make his own conclusions. (Unless you disagree)

Maximum Carnage

Smash Journeyman
Probably going to bow out and need a replacement. I joined the hydra because I didn't have much time for a game but Ryker has only posted once or twice, so it's just been me and I've got better things to do then stay in a game where half the cast has been replaced and the deadline moves against us.

Once Whiz kids ****ing claims instead of being an idiot and refusing to read you should have enough information to confirm scum, but I can't put forth the effort to do it if the mod is sabotaging the game for scum.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr

"We are trying to skim through things as fast as we can, but there are a lot of pages.

We assume the MOD votes on us and Nabe came about from targeting MC, who is that role that puts 2 MOD votes on people who target them?

I will confirm that Swiss targeted MC."

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

"We are trying to skim through things as fast as we can, but there are a lot of pages.

We assume the MOD votes on us and Nabe came about from targeting MC, who is that role that puts 2 MOD votes on people who target them?

I will confirm that Swiss targeted MC."
What did you do when you targeted him?

Maximum Carnage

Smash Journeyman
He just gave us another extension too. :rolleyes:
A deadline on a Monday? That's like the cardinal sin of MODs. If it's the final phase, sure, maybe. But when you extend the deadline specifically to a Monday and leaving it that way when the replacement just joined and made his first post? No one can consistently play on a weekend, it is why you never made a deadline saturday-monday without being ready to grant an extension.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
So this is what DGames has succumbed to.

This is a truly atrocious game, no offense to @ Gova Gova . But, I have lost all will to want to play. I am more so staying in because I find it really in bad taste to play a game and not finish it unless you have a hydra OR have a personal replacement on back-up that you have found to help the game. However, MC is now jumping out of the game and that's just like really?

Anyways, enough of that, have to find mafia in this cluster****.

Maximum Carnage

Smash Journeyman
So this is what DGames has succumbed to.

This is a truly atrocious game, no offense to @ Gova Gova . But, I have lost all will to want to play. I am more so staying in because I find it really in bad taste to play a game and not finish it unless you have a hydra OR have a personal replacement on back-up that you have found to help the game. However, MC is now jumping out of the game and that's just like really?

Anyways, enough of that, have to find mafia in this cluster****.
Game's basically done. Tons of people joined up and then decided they couldn't play, people replaced in and decided they couldn't play, and now the game is dealing with "read the last 47 pages". I'm totally fine just calling the game at this point, we don't have enough of the original cast left and we're losing an entire Day phase to slow going replacements.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
> Mod extends deadline once
> People ***** around instead of playing the game
> Mod extends deadline AGAIN even though it's entirely unwarranted
> Carnage STILL ******* around after stalling the game himself

Good **** guys <_<

:059:

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
I hate to see a game fall apart like this. I want to work with all you guys asking me for stuff but I don't understand why you're asking. Could someone please just give me the important bits so I can get up to speed?

I understand that Nabe is going to die N4
He targeted MC and Scary with something
MC knew me and Nabe targeted him because of MOD votes on us
Nabe believed he blocked the NK (is he a level 1 Sage?)
Since MC can't use other abilities while using the MOD vote one, this narrowed it down to Scary scum?

Why was it believed that that was the only thing that could stop the NK?
Who else has claimed?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Shut the **** up, KWK and tell us what you did last Night. You've got some time to read up still but we need to know what you did NOW.

:059:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J I really just don't like how you have played this game.

- I asked for what Dietz was town, you don't give me anything to work with. Instead tell me to look. This is a scum tell to me, people when they are town will help others see their train of thought, here, why not just tell me on the spot? There is no reason other than to either mislead or ignore the question. I don't care that he flipped town I care about why you made that train of thought. I was wrong here but it's something I gotta deal with.
- Your lack of rethough on either flip, Scary could flip either alignment and I get the feeling you would push the same people from your long post when I read it earlier. I don't get any sense of effort to reevaluate on either. Flips matter but your comments on the mater give me the feeling you don't care with either flip.
- Why is Bardull/Marshy just a concern?

@ the bolded, are you freaking kidding me? I have done damn well near everything to show you my train of thought and tried to explain every single one of my thoughts regarding this game and even go into very precise detail as why I am reading someone a certain way. Then to say I am not re-considering things on a scary flip is just wrong. I have also explained why Bardull/Marshy is a concern. Do not attribute your absolute laziness to me being scum because this is a clear interpretation of you not reading what I have posted and said. If you are a vig, and do shoot me, you are probably making one of the biggest mistakes I've seen you do because I am not only one of the most active people/I am providing copious amounts of information and actually trying to find scum while people are replacing out like it's "nbd" or trying to "wait" for information when we have information.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
This is the last time I help a guy out by replacing into the single most complicated setup to be run in DGames against my better judgement because he had no one else

I'm a Sage/Ninja

Swiss targeted ryker and marshy

Hope this helps, now everyone leave me alone

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Game's basically done. Tons of people joined up and then decided they couldn't play, people replaced in and decided they couldn't play, and now the game is dealing with "read the last 47 pages". I'm totally fine just calling the game at this point, we don't have enough of the original cast left and we're losing an entire Day phase to slow going replacements.
I honestly agree with you here. This isn't a game, this is a....there is no word for what it is.

Top Bottom