• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Mafia - Game Over!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
JDietz is on the money and everyone complaining about him asking questions is scum.

SCUM IRL.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I feel like this replacement might be a LITTLE hasty, since the guy was last seen Friday, and could have been at a tournament for the weekend.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Vult Redux replaces McNasty

DAY 1 OFFICIALLY STARTS

THE FOLLOWING LAWS ARE IN EFFECT -

THE ACT OF VOTEBLOCKING IS PROHIBITED FOR DAY 1 AND NIGHT 1

AND IS PUNISHABLE BY LAW.

1. Nameless ()
2. Raziek ()
3. Ryker ()
4. WashedLaundry ()
5. Detective Sherlock Hound ()
6. J ()
7. Gorf ()
8. Dabunz ()
9. LBScary59 ()
10. Town PR ()
11. Jdietz43 ()
12. Gheb_01 ()
13. Nabe ()
14. Vult Redux ()

Not voting - Nameless, Raziek, Ryker, WL, DSH, J, Gorf, Dabuz, Scary, TPR, Jdietz, Gheb, Nabe, Vult

With 14 playing it takes 8 to lynch!

Deadline is February 17th at 11:59 PM CST (GMT-6)

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719

So much fire, so much gusto, I like you. I am curious though, why do you hate playing with me so much?
Because in the past TWOOOOOOOOO GAMES in a row I've had to play with you, think you're town in both, only for you to flip scum in the end.

Thus, "**** dabunz"

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
THE FOLLOWING LAWS ARE IN EFFECT -

THE ACT OF VOTEBLOCKING IS PROHIBITED FOR DAY 1 AND NIGHT 1

AND IS PUNISHABLE BY LAW.
Does this include voteblocks caused by the effects of Assassin's restriction, Templar's restriction, and Soldier's first aid?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Also I got Gs' best players back in a game **** yes. We're only missing Fanny to have our entire representation here playing in a single game.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
According to the sample role PM in the OP this is the town wincon:

You are town aligned and win when all threats to the town have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this or maybe if everyone else gets modkilled for posting out of hydra.
However, this is not the exact wincon that townies have been given in their role PM - the wording is different. I know that because I have received the town role PM.

Wanna clear yourself as town too? Then read your town role PM carefully and tell us where the difference is. Don't forget that you cannot directly quote your role PM and need to paraphrase. I'd like @ Overswarm Overswarm or @ #HBC | Ryker #HBC | Ryker to clear themselves that way.

:059:

Top Bottom