• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

fox67890

Smash Journeyman
Maybe I'll type up all the goodness tomorrow or the day after that...
I think I'm getting a bit better lately :cool:

Kuares

Pizza
I like my schedule :)

MKloud, we've tried a Fox group chat before. Supposed to happen every sunday but that was back in 2011 and I didn't run it well. I'd def try it again though. How many of you all got skype?

And hooray for fox6-0!! Type that information up! I'll need some help with getting back into Wifis lo.

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
Oh I see, well it seems like it did not end very well. We can still try though... May be that Skype group would only be me, you and may be Disaster Master, fox67890 and others who are "relatively" active? Seems like Fox mains are busier than many other mains lol.
You can always add my code if you want to. My lack of practice recently may be made me bad and predictable though. I know nothing of other characters except for Fox and MK and my MK is not on the level of my Fox lol partly because it will be mostly for ICs and doubles if I ever get to play one.
And yes, encourage that good info :awesome:!

Kuares

Pizza
Eh, what happened I think was people didn't have a very good impression of the first chat so they didn't really feel a desire to go to the next. If you want to add me on skype though, my username is zyroqwa. If you got Disaster Master and Fox#'s added already, that'd be awesome!

We can talk about playing games over skype. I'm not feeling like playing today though, I just want to drawwwww~

Maybe tomorrow

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
lol, well before you go, my friend notified me that our convo sometimes do not post his contents in pm. Do you know anything about it or do I have to take this to the forum support? Well, I will certainly add you on Skype as well!
EDIT: Skype is updating lol
EDIT1: I got fox67890, but not sure about Disaster Master.

Kuares

Pizza
Could you explain that alittle bit more? I'm just not entirely sure what you're asking.

Forum Support would be the best place to go. Though I'm pretty sure the dev's are still deving so it may be a bug.

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
I see, well, to explain it a little better, when he replies, his reply won't be there even though he clicks "post"... Must be a glitch because I know this is still being worked on and stuff so I don't get notifications too often.
Man, I proof read things too much on internet lol

Reckless4Christ

Smash Ace
Hey, that's me...
I mean, I'll click "post reply" and it will actually show up, but when I return to the convo it's not there fsr...

knuckles213

Smash Ace
whats up everyone,
well I got 17th out 42 dispite being rusty at that tourny this past sat
I hate olimar and diddy is a pain
Plus that skpye weekly thing didn't work well cause their wasn't much to discuss, plus I didn't have wifi (I hate wifi anyways)

Kuares

Pizza
Hey knuckles, not much here. Just in the same situation as you as far as being rusty, though without the tournies to show it.

The chat is pretty much a social, discuss whatever and whenever, without strictly being fox metagame(think this is what I did that killed the skype calls last time, not giving enough time for random talk and as Knuckles said, not enough to discuss). Either case, I can add you to the group if you want Knuckles.

knuckles213

Smash Ace
oh sorry I missed you guys post, I didn't know long before someone would post. I still have the same account on skype, I just rarely use it.
you'll have to sometimes leave me a message or an alert on here and let know whats going down. I'll try and stay consistant on here.

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
Ok, gimme your skype id sir or I will just wait Kuares lol. This has been relatively successful so far! Hope this keeps up!

fox67890

Smash Journeyman
I'm already in the group. Just experiencing some technical difficulties (internet has been trolling me all day...)

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
Oh, technology is out to get us today then lol. May be that explains your absence lol even though you are not really absent :p

fox67890

Smash Journeyman
I dunno, my internet was acting weird. Like at times, I couldn't load anything on the interent, but I could only get skype messages. And then later on, the reverse happened
.______________________.

But yeah, I was away a lot~

fox67890

Smash Journeyman
infinityfox2
/\ that's it. We were doing it a bit earlier. I think Mkloud might still be around. I'm trying to fix this weird problem currently.

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
Well, knuckles, I hope you will join us today as well lol and fox67890 will be there... watching as he tries to figure out what is up lol

Disaster Master

Smash Journeyman
Most people would say no. I really like the motion controlled aiming for shooters though. I find it much easier to aim using the wiimote than a joystick on the xbox or something.

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
As a PC gamer mainly, I would not be using controllers for FPS. Anything other than Sports and Smash actually would be played with kb and mouse.

Disaster Master

Smash Journeyman
I am not a big fan of shooting games. Back when Black Ops came out, everyone wouldn't stop talking about COD so I had to try it. I like it but I don't play very often.

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
Well, yeah it is everyone's "favorite" or very popular game lol Well, nothing bad except that people think it is realistic. That is what gets me the most.

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
dair utilt utilt utilt usmash da bess. Well nothing would be better than good ole' dair to usmash when the opponents are in high percentages.

Top Bottom