• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Yeah, it's today in like... 3 hours-ish.

Aw, I really wanted to talk with you again. You also got like all the OG players on your contacts.
Grr... sorry guys that I had to miss it :(.

And yeah man I got Iblis, Uzi, Jenkins, NKB, Excel, Zhamy, M@V... miss those guys.
Yup enjoy playing those pikachus
Even if we can win I still hate this MU.

knuckles213

Smash Ace
did you just pull of a wifi match from 3 years ago? lmfao.

and you do realize I beat him at apex right? lolz try again.
wasn't there for apex
what makes you think I'm insulting you by posting this, I wanna know what happen, diddy should never lose to a jiggypuff plus I happen to see your name on the side video while I was on youtube (and I was like I have to watch this: p1's diddy vs a jiggypuff)

Player-1

Smash Legend
I'm just trying to help you guys out by trying to convince you guys to play a better character

even maining zelda is a step in the right direction

Lightning93

Smash Champion
I'm just trying to help you guys out by trying to convince you guys to play a better character

even maining zelda is a step in the right direction
Take his advice with a grain of sugar guys, he's obviously joking. Matchups are really petty topics to get heated over; in tournament it all boils down to whether your abilities with your character can surpass what your opponent has to offer with his or her character. As you can imagine that depends on a LOT of variables, so to argue over theory is pretty irrational :(... even if it wasn't obvious enough.

So let's be more social and less... salty-cial?

TKD

Smash Lord
yeah everyone plz quit my character so i can stop hanging around these boards. he sucks guys. you'll never win a tournament unless you're good unlike p-1 :(

Player-1

Smash Legend
tkd, you'd be winning like every tournament if you'd pick up a good character like luigi. You already do well with the worst char in the game.

Top Bottom