• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FF6 Mafia - GAME OVER! Mafia wins!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
J has broken a posting restriction and has received a punishment.

Swiss (3) - Dark Horse, Swiss, Meta-Kirby
rPSI (1) - J
J (1) - MOD

With 16 players alive, it takes 9 to lynch
A deadline has been set for Tuesday, November 23rd at 3 p.m., EST.

Swiss

Smash Lord
It's not so much 'Lol' as 'J will lose his faction the game'.

I also want him to post again, see what his restriction is - maybe I don't wanna hold his hand.

Waiting for Cello to tell what alignment he is too.

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
Vote: SephirothsMasamune.

Because I'm Cloud Strife, and Aeris jokes never get old. (Not really, I promise. That'd be too weird.)

Also I'm wondering how J could have messed up the specific way OS wants him to include "Kupo" in every post. I guess it's less straightforward than it looks.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm a moron and that's why. ;-;

I really can't believe I messed something so simple up.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
The days which are wrapped in the scene of summer and to pass gently
An encounter with the girls repeated in the sunlight
Summer continues to where as well
She is waiting in the air.

Consider this selective breadcrumbing. Very.

@Incom and GLG: You two are going to vote for whoever I tell you to. Don't argue with this.

@Tandora: Do you like your character? Not abilities or lack thereof.

@Swiss: Go **** yourself. Also, hold my hand. No, it's grimy. You're a liar. You won't be lynched for now. Also, get away from my ***. Silly Kappa, shirikodama are for kids. Ew.

@Dark Horse: I'll give you two options: You can either vote for whoever I tell you to for the rest of the game, or you can be the D1 lynch. Choose wisely. Either will be beneficial for town.

@Xatres, BSL, and GLG: You all have a unique insight into each other's style, since you all shared a single role. GLG especially, Xatres less so, probably. Do not talk to each other. Speak to others, and the other two will comment. You may then interact with each other.

@Vanderzant: I'm going to claim that I have a guilty investigation on you toMorrow. I'm not joking. Be prepared for this.

@Sephiroths Masamune: You get to pick the D1 lynch if Dark Horse is cooperative. Who will it be?

About J, EVERYONE MUST consider him town, and he IS going to go to Lylo. There is absolutely no reason for this to not occur. If you object or do not understand why this is the case, make it known now.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Mod: Is there a penalty for suggesting breaking a rule?

OMFG, J, did you just get a second penalty?

Swiss

Smash Lord
I missed you too, Cello. Glad to see you're town this time - would hate to have to bait scum into NK'ing you again.

J EBWOP'd - he didn't get the second penalty as a result.

J is town though, you're correct.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
J has broken a posting restriction and has received a punishment.

Swiss (2) - Swiss, Meta-Kirby
rPSI (1) - J
J (2) - MOD, MOD
Nabe (1) -Dark Horse

With 16 players alive, it takes 9 to lynch
A deadline has been set for Tuesday, November 23rd at 3 p.m., EST.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
My name is 'Swiss' - you assume I am from Ireland?

Nabe is DH scum?
Like I said, I've read other games. It was probably Community, and I believe you said you were from Ireland. There was also a concern that people weren't talking you seriously when they should be, because you were playing seriously despite typing what looked a little silly.

DH is DH - again, reading recent games, he's fairly new. He /ins for a lot of games at once which I think is a little excessive, told him as much in Signup thread. I think the double post right up there where he asks if this is Soviet Russia and then goes along with Cell anyway is indicative of him still not being sure of the right playstyle. So no, he's not on my radar.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Wat.
So eager to play along with no information whatsoever besides "do this please" and literally no vote-based threats.

......explain.
At first I was skeptical, but then I thought "cello probably has a way of getting everyone to vote for me x_x". So I voted

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
sorry swiss I am still gonna try to help out.

I suck at this restriction so bad but I'll get used to it! Kindof have to haha.

Kupo!

X1-12

Smash Champion
I missed you too, Cello. Glad to see you're town this time - would hate to have to bait scum into NK'ing you again.

J EBWOP'd - he didn't get the second penalty as a result.

J is town though, you're correct.
Maybe I should do some investigating on him tonight yeah? ;)

People stop talking about keyboards

@DH: Just because you're now effectively Dark Horse (Town Gimp) doesn't mean you shouldn't at least try, or pretend to try to question people etc

@MK: get over it. Have you ever played with Cello before? Did you enjoy it?

@Cello: Are you the Doc? Do you want me to share DH's alignment with you and the rest of town (I know it) I think I should save it for later.

@J: If you break that restriction at a time where it actually matters, I will dickslap you, and not in the fun loving kinda way we usually do it.

Vote: Swiss - I'm leaving you for someone else, You're also not meant to self-vote, ever, unless its a good idea i.e not now.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
The days which are wrapped in the scene of summer and to pass gently
An encounter with the girls repeated in the sunlight
Summer continues to where as well
She is waiting in the air.

Consider this selective breadcrumbing. Very.

@Tandora: Do you like your character? Not abilities or lack thereof.
Yes.
@Xatres, BSL, and GLG: You all have a unique insight into each other's style, since you all shared a single role. GLG especially, Xatres less so, probably. Do not talk to each other. Speak to others, and the other two will comment. You may then interact with each other.
Are you referring to Mafia All Stars? Because Xatres was replaced by Scamps while GLG and BSL replaced Gordito in that game. =/

About J, EVERYONE MUST consider him town, and he IS going to go to Lylo. There is absolutely no reason for this to not occur. If you object or do not understand why this is the case, make it known now.
Man, with J's posting restriction as obvious as it is, I agree with this statement.

J...just don't post for the rest of the Day.
J, how about you make your posting restriction part of your sig? That should make all your posts safe from now on. I would hate for you to quiet up now that we've finally got you talking. I don't want you to die because then I'll never see you smile. ;_;

M.K

Level 55
Get over what? Um, yeah, I've played with him on multiple occassion. His playstyle is like an acid trip and can either devastate scum or cripple town.
The most important part is to not let him define what you do without considering evidence or asking for evidence. When he says "do this or you're dead", you must realize that he doesn't really have the ability to cause death by himself, so the threat is hollow.

Life

Smash Hero
@Tandora: GLG replaced BSL who replaced Xastrn in Castlevania.

I know everyone from Castlevania, and that's pretty much it.

@Incom and GLG: You two are going to vote for whoever I tell you to. Don't argue with this.
You could be my friend if you weren't my enemy.

Vote: Cello_Marl

I don't intend to get pushed around this game.

sidenote: I'm gonna laugh if J gets seven more posting restrictions and gets modlynched.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Mod: My question was a serious one. Do we get penalized for suggesting breaking rules?

@ALL: THIS IS IN BOLD AND CAPS SO THAT YOU CAN'T MISS IT. NOBODY LAUGH. AT ANYTHING. I WON'T USE EXAMPLES BECAUSE THAT WOULD COUNT AS ME LAUGHING. IF ANYONE GETS AN UNEXPLAINED PENALTY AT THE END OF THE DAY, ASSUME THAT IT'S KEFKA. OS IS RUNNING THIS GAME, SO KEFKA BEING IN IS A PRETTY SAFE BET. SO FAR, ONLY MK HAS LAUGHED. IF NO ONE GETS ANY UNEXPLAINED PENALTIES, MK IS PROBABLY KEFKA.

Dark Horse said:
Fine.

Vote: Nabe

If he flips town, you are dead.
This is interesting. That is the fastest 180 I've ever seen a newer player take to my pressure. And with a threat attached! Very interesting indeed. Explain yourself. Why the sudden turnabout?

MK already talked about this. Excellent. Less excellent than originally thought after realizing something.

Nabe, vote for DH. He's our D1 lynch. Also, hello. You're going to be my friend, forcefully if need be. Oh, I see. YOU were drawing attention to it, not suggesting Swiss had. Works for me. Fri~eeend. (This is not a recruiter breadcrumb, "friend" is overused, I'd use something else and rely on meta data to prove a relationship, such as recruiting someone I never talk to and telling them a detail about my personal life that Tandora could confirm could only have come from me)

DH, feel free to ignore my previous statement (in this post). You're dried meat.

@Tanny: My hand is available now that I know J is town. Prove yourself by voting for Dark Horse without asking questions.

@MK: Shut up about whatever you might have to say about me until D2.

Dark Horse said:
At first I was skeptical, but then I thought "cello probably has a way of getting everyone to vote for me x_x". So I voted
You weren't skeptical, you were derisive. What do you know of me? How could you possibly have come to the idea that I could sway the entire town against you without some sort of outsider knowledge, i.e. scummates?

X1 said:
Explain this. MK was clearly talking about DH's choice to 180 his opinion, not about me.

X1 said:
@Cello: Are you the Doc? Do you want me to share DH's alignment with you and the rest of town (I know it) I think I should save it for later.
We're all listening with baited breath for you to explain EVERYTHING about this. The impact will be more effective if someone else asks questions about your "Are you the Doc" question, so I leave that to them. Why do you know DH's alignment? Why would saving that information for later be useful when you've already stated this much?

Tandora said:
Man, with J's posting restriction as obvious as it is, I agree with this statement.
My original statement was made when J had only ****ed up once. By assuming he's town and letting him go to lylo, we'd get a cleared townie for the duration of the game, since we can determine for a fact that he IS scum by not voting for anyone for the first couple of days in lylo, since scum would have just gone ahead and won. Two **** ups change that a bit. But the basic idea will remain the same for the first couple of days. Also, sigs don't show up here.

So, we've got X1 and DH as scum team, MK as very likely anti-town indy, and Tandora, myself, Swiss, and J as town. This is shaping up nicely.

I'd like to say Nabe too, but I REALLY don't like his coming to DH's aid. Incom and GLG get to live if they play ball, so that's 6 so far. We still need more people.

@Nabe: Talk about X1, specifically in regards to his post #107. Pay special note to the fact that he says "pretend to try to question", and yet DH doesn't say anything in response to that while simultaneously being hypersensitive to both Swiss and myself.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Is this an RV? if not, care to explain your reasoning?
Unvote
Vote: Dark Horse

I strongly suggest that you put your vote back on Nabe - swallow your pride, its all about winning and no offence, but some players in this game know better than you.

@MK: I meant get over the fact DH is cello's *****, there's no harm there atm

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Almist forgot

Vote: Cello

Unless this is your standard town play, ordering people around reeks of scum.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Incom: Awesome. You're very likely town too. I realize that you are someone that is too stupid to realize a good deal that's been laid in his lap, but let's try to get past that here, shall we?

And seriously. DON'T ****ING LAUGH.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
You weren't skeptical, you were derisive. What do you know of me? How could you possibly have come to the idea that I could sway the entire town against you without some sort of outsider knowledge, i.e. scummates?
Exactly why I changed my vote. You can't.

M.K

Level 55
@Cello

Vote: Cello

While I agree with your assertation that Kefka is most likely in this game, I question your ability to say that i'm kefka because of a RVS vote. :facepalm:
I agree, though, nobody should laugh.

@MK: I meant get over the fact DH is cello's *****, there's no harm there atm
It's something to keep an eye out for. I hate people who disregard things completely.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Nabe, vote for DH. He's our D1 lynch. Also, hello. You're going to be my friend, forcefully if need be. Oh, I see. YOU were drawing attention to it, not suggesting Swiss had. Works for me. Fri~eeend. (This is not a recruiter breadcrumb, "friend" is overused, I'd use something else and rely on meta data to prove a relationship, such as recruiting someone I never talk to and telling them a detail about my personal life that Tandora could confirm could only have come from me)
Cool. I'd take a DH lynch, bad play is still bad play.
p.s. I'll be buddying Swiss in my next post but play dumb. He'll need his Dr. Watson if X1 falls through.

@Nabe: Talk about X1, specifically in regards to his post #107. Pay special note to the fact that he says "pretend to try to question", and yet DH doesn't say anything in response to that while simultaneously being hypersensitive to both Swiss and myself.
This'll be in the next post too, one sec.

Top Bottom