• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FF6 Mafia - GAME OVER! Mafia wins!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Game starts soon. Gotta get my laptop set up as it has the necessary files. :B

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Role PMs going out.

Please PM me with confirmation and any questions, players! Rules and whatnot will go up tomorrow (my girlfriend is getting impatient with me >_>)

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
role PMs went out, so i know if i am or not already. ;)

who's with me on a vanderzant wagon? he's scum. trust me

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
FoS Vanz

So are we allowed to drop breadcrumbs yet? I'm just gonna cop off work early. Might go to the pub and nurse my pint. Might rent Vigilante the movie. I've got loads of scum in my plumbing system.
Not sure really, too tired to think, just got back from the doctors where this hot nurse stitched up by leg after I was hit by this cop driving a bus. Apparently he was tracking this serial killer who murdered these two siblings.

My oh my... What an eventful day.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
soooo many people wanna hold my hand this game x.x"

Alright let's do it I guess. Power of 4 is better than a power of 1!

Kupo~

Overswarm

is laughing at you
---------
Moderator's note:

There are a few rules you may be unfamiliar with in regards to restrictions and ability codes. Check the first post for rules. PM me with any questions.

----

After Kefka's defeat, magic had all but disappeared from the land. The strength of the magic that remained paled in comparison to the magic the heroes remembered learning from Espers. To make matters worse, the world was no more forgiving despite Kefka's defeat. Still cracked and broken with monsters roaming every inch of earth, poisoned waters filling the waterways, and towns struggled to get by... let alone rebuild. Life was hard.

The heroes knew they were strong enough to take what they wanted, but they agreed they had to use their powers to help rebuild the planet and not for self gain. With Kefka defeated, the heroes were the strongest fighters on the planet and they knew no one would dare challenge them. Or at least thought they knew. The first town to be ransacked left no survivors, no belongings, not a single building left standing. Was this a new villain? Or had a hero turned towards evil? Fear, jealousy, ambition, and greed had all seeped into the lives of the heroes, but they never thought that one of them would go down that path... but anything is possible in the World of Ruin.

The heroes know they can stop whoever is causing this... but how can you fight an opponent when you don't know who your opponent is?

Day 1 Begins
With 16 players alive, it takes 9 to lynch
A deadline has been set for November 23rd at 3 p.m., EST.

Top Bottom