• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Feb 22, 2014] Poinciana Presents: Pentakill! A Gaming Monthly! (Kissimee, FL)

Should Metaknight be banned this time around?

• It's simple. We kill the Batman. (Mk Ban)

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • Metaknight singles, but no double MK

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • MK doubles, but no Singles MK

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • BATS! BATS EVERYWHERE! (MK legal all around)

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters

Nemy

群れ
@ P.I.E. P.I.E. Have you ever considered running SSF4AE instead of Marvel?
Also can you list entry fees and be slightly more specific regarding location in the OP?(Name of venue, address etc.)

Ookami Hajime

Smash Ace
@ P.I.E. P.I.E. Have you ever considered running SSF4AE instead of Marvel?
Also can you list entry fees and be slightly more specific regarding location in the OP?(Name of venue, address etc.)
Yes to this please~

All right guys. Small issue has come up and it seems my bro Atlas isn't going to be able to make it to this one.

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
Well as usual, life kicked me in the face. I can't make it to this, guys. Count me out of the crew. Hell, count me out of competitive scene at this point. I haven't been to a tournament since last November.

Zach777

Smash Journeyman
Well we don't have to. We'll make it free.

Did ya hear about all those entrants in the r u game tourney with the console prize?
I was being serious when I said I liked your idea, PIE. $15 for a crew sounds good to me.

R.U. Game had two different tourneys and they both had 128 entrants. More people would have entered either of them, but they capped out early

Din8595

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Din8595
I have most of the equipment for the live stream. I would aprieciate if someone could help out with making the stream better by bringing 2 mics. for commentators and 1 webcam for the commentators. I have 2 webcams for the players. If we want to have a quality stream it's gonna take a group effort. Everything in the picture is what i have forthe stream. I also have a full setup including wii and tv

Attachments

Last edited:

ZLF Aurora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5734-1939
If I bring my headset, do I get to be a commentator?

Din8595

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Din8595
If I bring my headset, do I get to be a commentator?
Yes. Also, are you ok with other people using your headset when your not comentating?

If anybody wants to see how the livestream looks right now you can see it at http://www.twitch.tv/momentum_shift/b/501047725.
If anybody has any suggestions please let me know and I'll do my best to make it better.
This is also where we will be streaming at.

Last edited:

Nemy

群れ
RU Game had so much attendance because of the potential prizes+facebook and website advertisement. Making crew battle $15 wouldnt attract more people. Something like a pot bonus would. Thats most likely out of the question so advertising is your best bet. Someone should post this in all the FB groups, and maybe even create a facebook event for it.

Myran

NNID
Myranice
3DS FC
2406-5215-9008
Don't forget you guys are competing on the same days as Ryo's tournament so attendance would be smaller than normal most likely.

ZLF Aurora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5734-1939
Yes. Also, are you ok with other people using your headset when your not comentating?
Sure thing. But I'm claiming a commentator's spot for all the time when I'm not playing.

Din8595

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Din8595
Good news, I just ordered a webcam from amazon so we won't need anymore if it comes in time.

Din8595

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Din8595
And are you ok with the ktar 8 textures or do you have your own preferred set of textures?

Last edited:

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
As long as they aren't too distracting and the music doesn't interfere with a player's focus. If a player complains within the first 20 seconds of a match they can opt to exit the match, remove the SD/USB and put it on top of the wii until the set is finished. They are then responsible for placing it back inside the wii.

Regarding the low attendance:

No I haven't posted it anywhere else and I know it will be a problem. I will do what I can but I won't guarantee a surge in attendance. I expect a good twenty this time around. There are other events going on this time around and I really don't want to postpone this once more unless I'm certain that doing so would raise attendance rather than lower it.

Last edited:

Zach777

Smash Journeyman
@ P.I.E. P.I.E.
if you are going to postpone this for a week, then you have to tell us by the 14th or I won't be able to go. Wouldn't be able to get the day off.

Also I have a question. Is Brawl's neutrals list really how you described it on the main page? There is no Smashville the way you wrote it.
I think Apex 2014 stagelist is the best way to go.

And we need a more detailed adress to where the venue is. Please and thank you.

Din8595

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Din8595
@ P.I.E. P.I.E.
if you are going to postpone this for a week, then you have to tell us by the 14th or I won't be able to go. Wouldn't be able to get the day off.

Also I have a question. Is Brawl's neutrals list really how you described it on the main page? There is no Smashville the way you wrote it.
I think Apex 2014 stagelist is the best way to go.

And we need a more detailed adress to where the venue is. Please and thank you.
If it is postponed another week I won't be able to go because I have a yoyo contest on march 1st.

ZLF Aurora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5734-1939
If you postpone again, I'ma go home and hang myself with a yoyo.

Top Bottom